My Muscleman Roommate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't waste any time, and started rubbing his massive cock head all over my fully exposed asshole. As he did so, he covered it with lots of lube-like pre-cum. Andrew wanted as much lube as possible, and he was meticulously pushing cock slightly into my hole, opening it just enough to fill it with pre-cum, but not make it tense up. He obvious learned from the last time, and wanted this effort to fully succeed.

As soon as Andrew could tell my ass had filled with enough pre-cum, he initiated his deliberate effort to mount me. I felt his cock head push and release several times, then I felt it pop inside me. I steadied for the anticipated overwhelming pain, but it never really happened. It hurt, but not badly, and more importantly, it felt good.

Andrew sensed that I was a lot more receptive to his massive cock this time. He was getting so excited, and wanted to go deep this time. I felt a consistent pumping and stretching, and could tell with each pump he broke new ground. Longer stokes created the momentum to break thru any resistance. When he met resistance, I felt some pain, and when he broke thru it, I felt pleasure.

He was going deeper and deeper, and the feeling of extreme fullness was amazing. He wasn't saying much, only short statements of encouragement, like, "That's it, take that big cock."

Andrew obviously loved working on my ass, and within five minutes he had stuffed so much cock inside, that I could feel his big balls pushing up against me. He was grunting repeatedly, and began pumping away with long strokes. It felt like nothing I ever experienced. It felt so right, and made me feel so sexy and feminine, like a slutty girl. I also got brief flashes of concern about how intensely stretched out and full I was. I wasn't sure I could physically take so much cock, and not get seriously hurt.

He began pumping me in earnest as I moaned and whimpered uncontrollably. I couldn't stop myself. Soon, I felt his big, heavy balls, smash into me with each powerful pumping of cock. They would slap into the back of my little balls, sometimes hurting them, but mainly it felt so good.

Concerned I was losing my grip on reality, Andrew knew I needed a break. He pulled his enormous cock out of my ass, and my entire body relaxed. Then, he positioned himself in front of me, my face still buried in my pillow. He tenderly lifted my head up so I could see his enormous meat, all wet and shiny from my ass.

It was glorious, and triumphant, and Andrew knew it.

He didn't say anything, but it was apparent that he wanted me to lick on it. Even in his extreme state of excitement and power, he was still considerate and respectful, and he would never force me to do anything. Andrew preferred that I did it on my own. Beside being considerate and respectful of my feelings, he also understood it was so much more sexier if I did it on my own.

It looked so amazingly big and hard, and the scent of my ass was engulfing me. I looked up into his eyes, and then back down to his massive cock, and slightly licked my lips, to signal my interest.

He tenderly lifted my head up closer to it, as if he was ready to stop if he sensed any trepidation on my part. I could smell it more strongly now, and to confirm my interested, I sniffed it, moaned, then bit my lower lip. His cock was visibly pulsing and throbbing. I was so horny. My ass was really tingling, and it felt all spread out, which made everything more erotic. I couldn't stop myself, as he presented so much cock to me, my ass scent all over it, and I started licking it clean. I felt so slutty doing it. I lapped away on it as I moaned, and smacked my lips.

Andrew was grunting and moaning, and moving his cock to ensure I was able to lick all of it clean. He was losing control, and I knew he would now finish what he started, and breed me. He was about to resume the pounding, and I pleaded, "Please rub your big manly balls all over my face before you breed me." I wanted to have his strongest masculine scent in my mind when he bred me.

In a low manly voice, Andrew said, "Here you go baby, now I know why you stopped me from showering last night."

After I had my fill, he went back to work, and re-mounted me. I was so opened up, and in no time he fully penetrated me again, and then began serious pumping. As he proclaimed earlier, he was literally pumping me into oblivion.

At one point, I lost myself, and might have even passed out. He was using his considerable strength to hold up my ass up in his wheelhouse, and pump it with full strokes of enormous cock meat.

Then, Andrew lifted my whole body up so that I was effectively sitting on his cock, while he hugged me from behind. I turned my head towards his, and we kissed lovingly. His cock was fully embedded inside me as I sat on it. I could feel his giant muscles against my back. He was a little slippery from his sweat.

We kissed again, and he whispered, "I love you so much baby doll."

I replied without any reservation, "I love you more than anything."

I could tell he was about to breed me, and I wanted that, like my life depended on it. Andrew kept propping me up against him, and hugging me in place. He was pumping with short little bursts, and started hugging me so hard I thought I would be crushed. His giant muscles were rock hard against me.

There was a short, fast series of pumps, and then it finally happened. Andrew started unloading deep inside me, and my body jerked each time a big rope exploded from his giant cock. He was filling me up with so much sperm, and I knew then, that I wanted him to fuck me all the time now. I think it was the longest, most intense orgasm he ever had. He was kissing my upper back tenderly, and breathing very heavily, as he unloaded.

When he pulled out, cum gushed out of my ass, down my legs, and onto the bed. I instinctively wanted to keep his sperm inside me, but his massive cock opened me up, and stretched me out so much, that I had no control of my inflamed sphincter.

We hugged each other tight, and as I continued to leak his sperm, we fell asleep in each others arms.

Now, we unquestionably knew that we were in love with each other. I wasn't concerned that he was blowing open my ass. It made me feel sexy, and slutty. The most important thing was what Andrew needed. I wanted to attend to his every sexual need and desire.

12