All Comments on 'My, My, My Ch. 03'

by WyndsofChange

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kingswedekingswedeover 2 years ago

More chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I admit to not having read the two previous chapters. This has me in a bit of a scattered story that effectively held me to the end.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 2 years ago

Still a good read. Very descriptive sex scene. But as good as it is I can only give you 3 stars this time. A tad bit too short for my liking. Still love what you have and can't wait for the next installment!!!

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for reading, and an extra big thanks to those of you who took the time to comment. These 3 stories all had a self - imposed word limit of 750 words each. I just couldn't wrap up the last chapter well enough in less than 1000 words, so I went to 1100. I simply wanted to write a really hot story with a minimum word count. I thought it came out pretty good, but this is by far my least popular work. I'm sorry it wasn't better received, but hey, them's the breaks, and it is what it is. Anyway, thanks again for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A home run! I would like to know what happened to the grandfathers wife? 5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story. This remind me of a real father and daughter incest story. It is true, a father can get so hooked on his daughter that no one else matters to him. Especially if they are from a long line of incest family. It is in their gene, they can't get it out. As twisted as it may seem, only when you come from a long line of incest family can you understand that. I believe if they get pregnant and do have children, if it was something bad, God would have immediately removed that child from them. It's a pity that such lovers are not allowed to marry and be a family of their own.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Certainly an interesting family dynamic. But hey, they're all consenting adults and they all seem happy with how things are, so it's fine :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWyndsofChange@WyndsofChange
I've never had any of the adventures I write about. But I think about them a lot. I hope you'll join me on some of these imaginary taboo adventures.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My, My, My Ch. 02 Previous Part
My, My, My Series Info