All Comments on 'My Naive Fiancé at the Japanese Spa'

by CraptainPlanet

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love your stories

And I'm so glad you keep writing, they're so unique. I loved the Naive Boyfriend ones and am so pleased with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funny and Sexy

Best series on the site, more please, soon!!

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 5 years ago

As I try to be a gentleman with women I can see how this all went the way it did. My wife has actually laughed at me when other women hit on me and I am too stupid to realize it. To me this story is about good manners and being respectful of the ladies. Course eating pussy under a desk is a stretch but hey what would you do! Thanks for sharing this story I loved it!

GravesinhoGravesinhoover 5 years ago

This is really great it, loved it. I hope theres many of these "naive boyfriend/fiance" stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More...

Please keep writing! All of your stories are some of the hottest and best to read.

Dorkness_risingDorkness_risingover 5 years ago
Thanks

Glad you came back to this series. I was worried when you updated your bio a few days ago to be blank I thought you might be going silent again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Could be in humor category

but very hot story in any case. I love to laugh while I stroke! Only one question - why does this stuff never happen to me?

Great read. Thanks!

veig77veig77over 5 years ago

Love this series, happy to see another addition to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
naive or plain stupid?

it was taking "naive" too far to be plausible, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More more more

I'd love to see this continue with more regular updates. It's one of the few that I re-read, and when I saw the new story, I got very excited.

Looking forward to that pool party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

Please write more in this Naive series, absolutely love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who's the naive one?

I keep reading this as if he COMPLETELY knows what's going on and willingly is cheating on his girlfriend, and yet acts naive to her. SHE'S the naive one who thinks her boyfriend/fiance doesn't know what's really going on. She trusts he's telling the truth and doesn't really want what happened, while he's enjoying telling her of how he cheated, all the while knowing she'll buy his naive act. "No honey, I didn't want my dick in her mouth, it was a funny accident"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I fucking love this series

Please god don't stop. I wanted to see him cum in Yuki's womb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please write more in this series, love it!

TheBusinessManTheBusinessManabout 5 years ago
Encore! Encore!

This is one of the finest pieces of literature I’ve read on this site. Fun, graphic, even believable. Please share the address of the spa as I’d like to get a full body massage from Mrs. Sakagawa as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is so fantastic, I'd love to see more!

Please, please, please post another chapter! Especially one where someone winds up pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hilarious and hot.

He's naive and she's an idiot. Really, they're perfect for each other. More, I beg you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I hope one day you come back

This is the best story on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Wow, just amazing. Just reading these makes me feel like I could cum. Best story I’ve read like this.

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 4 years ago

Holy crap this was actually great. Funny and erotic, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
simply incredible

great story really loved it

GarbodorGarbodorover 4 years ago
Pregananant?!

There's no way he didn't cum a little bit inside Yuki at least. I would be actually be surprised if she didn't get pregnant. Lovely work, Captain :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really want to read what happens at that swimming pool party, that is the most exciting thread...

albert1eralbert1erabout 3 years ago
Brilliant

Funny and hot. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the swimming pool story!

Ceta5Ceta5over 2 years ago

Wish you would write more, love this naive series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

...so I assume that these 2 are on a weekend pass from the psychiatric hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the funniest thing i have read on here in years .. reminds me of the old upper mid west sweed jokes old sven and olly dont you know .. must all be blond :)

LL_RSLL_RSabout 1 year ago

I think this is brilliant and wonderfully erotic. The ridiculously naive guy helping those Japanese women. Also the gorgeously described Japanese women - can just imagine what they must have looked like!!! One of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

😆🤣 thanks for the laughs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous