All Comments on 'My Name is Raquel Ch. 06'

by Raquels_Panties

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
god yes

you are living my dream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

I'm jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Congrats Raquel very good story.Waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow again!

Still loving Raquel and your stories! I think Raquel is my hero! Would love to be her! Keep the stories cumming! Please, please, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I continue to love this story. I understand being horny and not making the best judgement calls but that is a very dangerous game that is being played with all these unknown men. You are still rockin’ it with this chapter Raquel and I am sure I will love it all the way through. You are a heck of skilled author and after I finish all these chapters I look forward to enjoying more of your work.

J.D.

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesover 3 years agoAuthor

@J.D., yeah, in real life, it might be risky. But in my fantasies, everything is safe. Glad you like the story. And thank you for the lovely compliment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaquels_Panties@Raquels_Panties
I became fascinated with lingerie as soon as I learned to masturbate. Raquel’s stories, are 99.9% fantasy. I do crossdress, though, when the opportunity presents itself and have left the confines of my bedroom and house to venture out as a non-pass transvestite, but only a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES