My Name is Raquel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed him backwards until the backs of his legs hit the bed and he sat down.

I told him to get all the way onto the bed and lie down.

He scooted up and lied back. I pulled off his ostrich skin boots and threw them on the floor. I climbed on top of him and unbuckled his belt. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down and he kicked them off. He was wearing men's nylon boxer briefs that were being stretched to their limits and wet with precum by his cock.

He must have been uncomfortable for some time if the large wet stain on his underwear was any indication. But he had not been aggressive like some men would have been.

He raised his ass off the bed and I pulled his underwear down to his knees. He kicked them off, as well.

I looked down at his luscious cock, but didn't touch it yet.

I told him to sit up. I sat back on his thighs and pulled him up. I then grabbed the hem of his shirt and lifted it over his head. His solid pecs and abs made my mouth water. His body rippled with muscles. He hadn't lost any of his athlete's physique.

"Stay right there."

I stood and cautiously stripped, removing my boots, jeans and blouse. Leaving on my stockings, bra and panties, making sure my semi-erect clit stayed tucked and glued in place.

I pushed him back down on the bed and climbed between his legs. His penis was right in front of me. It was magnificent.

I grasped his shaft in the warmth of my palm and tugged gently on his length. I bent forward and kissed his neck.

I continued to work his cock in my grasp, twisting and pulling, using my thumb to gather and disperse the precum that began to leak for me. My lips still traversed the soft skin of his neck and ears, dialing up his nerves, waking his most dormant parts. I wanted him so badly I thought I would burst.

I met his gaze. As if it was the first time I'd ever seen him, I was rocked by what lay behind his eyes. Passion and lust were there, to be sure, burning brightly. But beneath that, I saw something else. Something I could only describe as caring.

My touch danced over the smooth skin of his strong shoulders and chest. I was licking and kissing his nipples, which hardened with each touch. I took his nipple in my mouth and his back arched, which only served to drive me on.

"Raquel," he moaned, his hand coming to the back of my head.

"Shhhh. Let me." My voice was a siren's call, feminine, yet coercive.

I retained control.

My lips moved to his hip bones which rose off the bed trying to steer his cock towards my mouth. It was beautiful torture, for both of us, I'm sure and I endured it as best I could.

Russell looked down at me through his long, dark lashes, his brown eyes catching the soft glow of the one bedside lamp that was left on.

"Let me, I need to do this. I desire this. Please," I begged with my own eyes.

My tongue on his cock as my mouth closed over his sensitive head sent him to the moon. Heat and wetness flooded me, every nerve focused like a laser on his cock. I twirled my tongue around his rim, reveling in it, increasing and decreasing speed and pressure. All the while, his eyes searched my face.

Slowly, I bobbed my head up and down his shaft. First one inch and then two went down my throat until I had half of him in my mouth. He made satisfied groans, but let me control the pace.

"Ahhh, that's incredible. Don't stop."

His voice was pleading. Russell's hips waved back and forth in the air, until he eventually hit that place where reflex took control and I almost gagged. I swallowed hard, and caught my breath.

I relaxed and concentrated on breathing through my nose. I swallowed again, focusing on each muscle and pushed my reflexes to the back of my mind and eventually deepthroated him.

The coaching I had received from my girls was paying off.

I tasted his sweat, the saltiness of his precum and passion on my tongue as he pushed up against my mouth.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, his hands coming to the sides of my head. Within seconds, with a final thrust of effort, I engulfed his cock to the base, my lips settling around his pubes, my nose nestled in, my throat contracting and releasing in trained and practiced waves over his cock. I felt his hot shaft begin pulsing, filling my mouth with cum.

"No one had ever done that to me like that before, make me feel that good, that is."

"I enjoyed it, too." I kissed him, letting him have just a little taste of himself on my lips.

"Russell, I want you another way." He got my drift and broke our kiss. He was ready for more almost instantaneously.

I rolled onto my hands and knees and said, "Take me, Russell."

His hands caressed my buttocks and I felt his breath on my neck followed by a gentle kiss. His cock pressed hard against the small of my back as he moved his hands over my bra, my nipples responded beneath the breast forms, although he couldn't possibly know the effect he was having on them.

"Shit! I hope he doesn't realize they're fake," I silently wished. I moved his hands back to my hips.

I pulled just the back of my panties down, hoping my tucked manclitty would remain hidden.

Russell moved a finger down between my ass cheeks to the opening of my manpussy. I remembered the lube in my clutch. "Wait! Use this."

He squeezed out a generous amount and I moaned when he teased my anus, probing, stroking and finally penetrating it. I could feel his excitement as he pressed against me from behind. He stroked his cock, it glistened with the lube he had in his palm.

Russell knelt between my legs, "Would you like me to put my cock in your ass?" he politely asked.

I panted, "Yes." I may have been losing control.

"Show me."

I obliged, and reached behind me to find his cock throbbing in my fingers. I guided it to its destiny, resting against my butthole, I mean pussy.

My manclitty was as hard as ever. Tucked between my legs, it crept towards my asshole.

"Oh god, oh god. Don't let him see it."

I could have sworn that his hard-on brushed the tip, but nothing was said.

He pushed gently, then more firmly. I felt my anus stretching, stretching, giving way as his rock hard cock sank into me.

Russell moaned, I gasped.

"OK?"

"Yesssss."

Russell drew back and thrust. He felt so big, pushing in, withdrawing almost all the way before plunging forward again, again and again, harder and harder, faster and faster.

I was dizzy, it felt almost surreal as his balls slapped against the tip of my clit, my anus stretching with each thrust. I gripped him with my sphincter as he pummelled my pussy.

I heard myself shouting "Oh Russell, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Fuck me he did, relentlessly and gloriously.

Russell lost his control and rammed his cock into me deep, deeper than I thought possible and he yelled "I'm cummmmmming," and shot his load into me.

I lost my control. My tucked clitty, rigid and throbbing, sprayed jism all over my own ass and Russell's cock and balls.

Oh fuck.

I jumped up and raised my arms in defense. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," was all I could say. I pulled my panties up to try and hide my clitty, dripping with cum.

"Raquel, calm down!"

His demeanor was calm.

"Oh Russell, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to trick you! Don't be angry. I'll leave right now! I won't tell anyone. I promise!"

"Come here."

I cautiously approached.

He wrapped his big arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"You have just let me live out one of my biggest fantasies."

"So you knew, all along?"

"No. At first I just thought you were the perfect girl. You were into sports. You loved good beer. You were charming and funny. You were beautiful."

"You're just saying that."

"No! I mean it"

"Then what gave it away?"

"I saw your hesitation at the restrooms. That was my first clue."

Damn it!

"And, Sweetie, only a guy would know how to suck a dick that well. Plus, I didn't believe your menstrual cycle story. But I didn't care. Let me show you." He slowly reached out so as not to alarm me and gently pulled my panties all the way off. He scooped up my cum with his fingers, cum that had mixed with his own, leaking out of my pussy.

He raised them to his mouth and sucked the juices into his mouth. He opened his mouth to show me the creamy mixture.

He held my neck and leaned my head back and hovered over my lips.

I opened my mouth and let the cocktail drizzle onto my tongue.

Our lips then met. I realized that I couldn't have been luckier.

He had other fantasies that I helped him realize that night. He sucked me off and I fucked him in the ass. We stayed up all night, fucking and sucking.

As the sun rose, he told me he wanted to see me again. I told him we would surely see each other and kissed him goodbye.

When the girls arrived home, Sunday afternoon, Allison took one look at me and said, "Something is different. Somebody has been fucked."

I came clean and told her, Crystal, and Jessica who I had met, and what we had done. They had had their share of fun, but were jealous of my adventures. I assured them that I thought Russell would be more than willing to help me meet their needs in the future, as long as I had him first.

My name is Raquel and I'm a crossdresser.

12