My Name is Raquel Ch. 10

Story Info
Raquel’s Coming Out.
2.6k words
4.76
6.1k
5

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Raquel and I'm a crossdresser.

As my profile indicates, I have been a passive reader of Literotica for at least 15 years. During that time, and even before then, I wrote and rewrote Raquel's stories over end over in my head.

If this is your first encounter with Raquel, I encourage you to go back and start at the beginning to understand her story. This entry, on its own, won't be the kind of story most of you come here to read (and I would put myself into that category, if I am completely honest with myself).

I'm grateful for the many of you who have shown Raquel so much love. I'm not her, but I wish I were. She is fantasy, desire, imagination and yearning. Her world is what many of us with "deviant" urges wish the real world could be like. Her story ends as it should.

An epilogue.

**********

I awoke on a Saturday morning, dressed in a pair of panties and a camisole, lying next to the most loving spouse in the world. After last night's boudoir activities, I had removed my makeup and wig and almost everything else that made me Raquel, externally. We had showered together, tenderly washing and caressing each other, then crawled into bed and fallen asleep tangled up in each other's arms and legs.

I nudged Allison and after wake-up sex which consisted of me bringing her to multiple orgasms with my tongue and fingers, and her sucking my little clitty while manipulating my prostate with a well lubricated finger until I came in her mouth, we French kissed until all of my ejaculate was swallowed by one or the other of us.

Afterwards, I rested my head on her breasts and she stroked my hair. I sighed.

"What is it, Sweetheart?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking. Sometimes I wish the weekends would last forever. I love being Raquel with you and the girls."

"Darling, we love you, too! And I would do anything and support any decision you made. All I want is for you to be truly happy."

"Oh, believe me, I am happier than I deserve. To have you, Crystal, and Jessica in my life to show me who Raquel is and who she can be, has been a dream come true. I am clearly the luckiest girl in the world, when I'm Raquel. And I'm still a the luckiest guy in the world when I'm not."

We cuddled and made out for a little while longer, then got up to go about our day. Of course, I transformed into Raquel, it taking no longer than 30 minutes for the basics. The rest of the weekend was filled with mundane chores during the day and a visit from Crystal who spent Saturday night, sharing mine and Allison's bed.

The following week was filled with work. I was a senior manager at a tech company, a stressful job, that I was good at. I made a lot of money for myself, as well as my employer.

That Friday evening, as the girls and I were sitting in our den, enjoying each other's company, a fire in the fireplace and a few bottles of wine, (I think the topic of discussion was something mundane, like best brand of razor) Allison got all serious and said, "Raquel, we need to discuss something with you."

"Crystal, Jessica and I have been talking. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we think you'd be happier in life if you could be Raquel 24-7-365."

"Well of course I would, but what about my job, and the people who wouldn't understand my permanent transformation?"

"Screw your job! You find no joy in it. And with our savings and investments, plus what I make, there's more than enough for us to live very comfortably. And screw anyone who wouldn't or couldn't accept you for who you are. At the very least, you would always have our love and support."

"But, what would I do?"

"Anything you wanted."

Crystal spoke up. "After Allison, said something to me about your comments last weekend, I took the liberty of speaking with Katie (the proprietor of the salon we often visited). Without mentioning a name, I told her I knew of a girl who knew more about makeup than anyone I'd ever met. I told her that bringing this girl on would almost assuredly double her makeover clientele. She obviously knew I was speaking of you, immediately, and asked if I was serious, were you considering becoming a consultant and would you consider an offer from her."

Allison exclaimed, "Oh my god! Raquel, that would be perfect. You have the most natural talent for matching a girl's complexion and personality to a palette. You're far better than Katie's girls, and that's saying a lot."

Jessica added, "Even though I taught you, your eye for detail and skills for putting together the perfect look is better than mine. It's impeccable. Hell, you do my makeup better than I can, and I've been doing it for ten years."

"Well, that is some thing that brings me joy."

"As opposed to managing a bunch of nerds?" Jessica joked.

"Raquel, you've got to at least talk to Katie," Allison urged. "You could just be yourself, every day. And with all the new friends we've met lately, especially the ladyboys, who would flock to the salon, to have you help them become beautiful, you could just spend the day doing what makes you happy, instead of being stressed out all the time."

"And Mom's right. Nobody who's ever met you, Raquel, didn't love you. Plus, we'll always be here for you," said Jessica.

"And if you choose to go further with your transformation, you know, with treatments or even surgery, I'll be right there with you, Honey," Crystal assured, giving me a big hug.

"Gosh. I don't know what to say."

"Obviously, you don't have to decide, right now, Darling. Just know that whatever you decide, whenever you decide, we love you," said Allison.

"Sweetie, if you'd like, I'll introduce you to Dr. Cheryl Jones. She's my therapist and specializes in gender dysphoria. She's been a lifesaver for me. She will just listen to you and help in any way she can, regardless of the path you choose."

"Thanks, Crystal. I'd love to meet her."

********

A few weeks later I met with Dr. Jones. We discussed my past, my present and my future. We talked about the network of support I might have and what measures I might choose towards gender reassignment. She said that I didn't have to decide on any particular surgical options, immediately, or whether or not I even wanted any, and encouraged me to take my time. She was thrilled at the amount of love and support I would have within my inner circle and said that that was critical to my future emotional well-being. I started on hormone therapy a week later.

********

I gave it serious thought and continued to meet regularly with Dr. Jones. Then I made my decision. Without offering an explanation, I turned in my one-month's notice to my boss and simply told him I was quitting the industry. I never really cared much for him on a personal level. I told him not to hesitate finding a replacement if he wanted me to offer any kind of training. I did put in a good word, though, for one of the project managers I thought would do an excellent job. On the side, I told that PM what kind of salary to demand.

********

I had already spoken with Katie. I stopped by her salon on my way home and let her know I could start in one month. She was thrilled that I wanted to work with her as a consultant. She was eager to introduce me to several cosmetic reps, whom she was sure would want me to be exclusive, but would compensate generously. However, she said that the choice of which lines to use would be entirely up to me. I hugged her and thanked her for this opportunity.

"No. Thank you, Raquel. I'm so happy for you!"

********

My girls wanted to throw a coming out party for Raquel. They wanted to invite a few old friends who hadn't yet met Raquel, but who they were sure would be accepting ... no, more than that, understanding and supporting. They wanted to include some of the new friends Raquel had made along the way in her short journey, thus far. And finally, they wanted to include my sister and brothers.

Before the invitations were sent, I called each of my siblings to explain what was happening. All of them lived out of town or out of state and I didn't want any of them to show up and be surprised, or worse, disgusted. I wasn't as close to my older brothers as I wished I could have been and wasn't able to judge what their reaction might be.

To my surprise, it was a tribute to the way my parents raised us to be non-judgmental and loving, that each one of them said they would be happy to come to my party.

My sister was the least, let's say, surprised. Of course we were the closest in age and she said that she had always had suspicions. Especially when her panties would go missing and mysteriously reappear a day or two later. We laughed about that. She asked if I had a favorite brand and style, and what size I was wearing, so she could bring me a present. I said that wasn't necessary. But she insisted. She said if I wasn't going to tell her, she would call Allison later and find out, anyway. I said, "Thanks, Sis. Whatever. I'm glad you will be able to make it."

One of my brothers, who was seven years my senior, spoke with me at length about his teenage son. He suspected he might be gender confused, he was just not sure what to do or how to talk to him. It was clear he loved his son, but didn't know how to deal with the situation. I told him what I think he already knew, that he should just listen to whatever his son had to say, not necessarily the words, but the message. I told him he wouldn't have to say the right thing, his actions would mean so much more. I let him know that I really appreciated his opening up to me about this and that he could call anytime.

********

The day of the party arrived and I was truly nervous. A few days earlier, I had decided to move my set up for transforming into Raquel from Jessica's room to the dressing room off of the master suite. From now on, Allison and I would share this space, as we would share everything else in our lives going forward. This may seem like such a small thing, but it was an emotional event.

As Allison and I showered together, she shaved me, tenderly removing any hair. Not that it was growing back in as much since I started the hormones. She commented on the slight, but noticeable growth of my breasts and took one into her mouth. With my right hand, I held her head tightly to my chest as she sucked and gently bit my tender, more sensitive nipple. Showering activities temporarily ceased while I lowered my left hand to her pussy and stroked her already swollen lips.

I let go of her head and lifted her chin. We locked lips in a passionate kiss. Our hands were all over each other, pinching breasts, squeezing ass cheeks, teasing anal openings, stroking each other's sex. I motioned for her to sit on the shower bench where I could drop to my knees and lick her to climax. She leaned back against the glass shower wall and closed her eyes. I went to work on her slit with gusto, paying equal attention to her swollen clit. She held my head in place with her thighs until she erupted. I continued licking her juices until she pulled my head up and licked her own juices from my face.

Then she let me know it was my turn and we swapped places. The act of pleasuring her had me on the brink of cumming already, so it didn't take long to shoot my load into her waiting mouth.

After washing off, she said, "Come on, we've got to get you ready."

We got out of the shower, powdered our bodies, and sat down together to start on our makeup. About that time Crystal showed up with glasses of champagne. "Hey, this is a party, isn't it?"

"Yes it is. Cheers!" We sipped the bubbly and began to pick my outfit and makeup.

I decided on the rose gold sequined dress with the rounded neckline, scooping back and three-quarter sleeves, with a darted, fitted bodice and bodycon skirt I had bought on our last shopping trip to Lulu's. I hadn't known about this party at the time, but it was perfect for the occasion.

After nails, makeup, and hair were in place (my hair was now long enough to style it in a cute pixie cut), it was time to dress. My tits actually filled out the champagne-colored A-cup bra somewhat. I slipped the matching lacy bikini panties up my legs and tucked my manclitty between my thighs. The tight panties held it in place. My body was beginning to store fat in different places and my shape and curves were naturally developing, but I still needed a little help from, and loved the feeling of, a waist shaper. Lastly, I slid on a pair of nude, thigh-high, lace-top, stay-up stockings.

As the time for the party drew near, I began to get emotional. I had asked my family to come about an hour early so we could have some private time. It was a heartwarming reunion, being the first time in many years we had all been together. I found out that my parents had confided in my older two brothers that they suspected I was different, not in a bad way, just different. Yet I never felt singled out or treated differently, except for the difference a youngest child gets.

Then the fun began. My new friends began showing up and I began to realize how good life as Raquel had been and how great it was going to be. My old friends, the ones who had been friends with Allison and me for years mingled and mixed with my new friends like Janet, Lynn, and Niki, plus other girls and girly boys whom I had met in the recent months, including a certain group of Jessica' sorority sisters. Everyone loved my dress and I introduced them to Chrissy and told them she had picked it out for me.

My brothers were a little starstruck when Russell Johnson, a former star college and pro tight end showed up. They were fans of his and monopolized a good part of his evening (which I later apologized for), talking football. He laughed and said it was okay. He said he liked them and got a feeling they were going to be even bigger fans of Raquel.

I introduced Katie, my new boss, to everyone and told them of my plans to become a beauty consultant. I wasn't really marketing, but I got tons of compliments and several appointments for as soon as I started working at the salon.

We all danced, drank, talked and laughed until the early morning hours until the last guest left.

All night long, I noticed that either Allison, Jessica , or Crystal was at my shoulder. I knew they were there to provide any support should I become uncomfortable in any situation, but luckily I didn't need it. I was surrounded with love.

My name is Raquel and I'm a crossdresser.