My Name's Kiki, Not Kinky. Pt. 01

Story Info
Is every guy a PERV?
2.8k words
4.34
7.7k
6
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
973 Followers

Me and Becca went clubbing in the city. It was past midnight when she pulled me into the Fever Club. We both got carded, then joined in with the sweaty bodies on the dance floor.

After a few dances, Becca hooked up with a former customer, Tony-the-Tongue. They left together, and shithead Becca left me stranded.

I looked around the empty club. Fuck, I'd blow a guy for a ride home. There was a redneck bar around the corner. I didn't have money for an Uber, but I had enough for a few more beers.

When I walked into the bar, I tripped and bumped into a guy with my tits. "Missy, hope I didn't pop your hooters." He laughed. "Are you okay? I'm Cowboy Bob."

"Kiki," I smiled. "And I guess I'm not okay. Cause my stupid friend ditched me for some jerk. Now I'm stranded, with no ride home."

Cowboy Bob ordered me a beer. "Well hell, Kiki. Maybe I could give you a ride in my pickup."

"A ride? Sure mister, but I live forty miles away." Bob's smile turned into a frown, but I was willing to bargain. Every club girl knows a BJ is the standard fare for a ride home.

A face-fuck for forty miles seemed fair.

"I'll make it worth your time. I promise." Lifting his hand, I sucked his finger deep into my mouth.

Bob grinned and we left. When we got close to my house, I thought about ditching the cowboy. But a BJ promise is a BJ promise, right? I had him turn down an alley.

We kissed for a bit, and he pulled my top down, squeezing my soft tits with his rough hands. After Bob sucked my nipples, it was my turn to suck.

Cowboy Bob whipped his prick out, "Here's Big Duke.

Big Duke was limp, but I knew what to do. My tongue lolled around his knob, and licked up and down his shaft. Soon Bob had a big ol' boner!

I went to work, sucking and stroking. Even sucked his hairy balls into my mouth... Guys love that. My hand stroked his shaft while I tickled his pee hole with my tongue. Then I sucked it hard, bobbing my head.

Bob's prick throbbed, and after a few more sucks, he spewed his load. The guy flooded my throat with his gunk. Gulping his stuff, I kept swallowing, but some leaked down my chin.

His jism tasted gross, of course. Bob looked happy as shit, and so did his prick. It squirted again and covered my tits in goo. I wiped off my face and boobs, and Bob asked me for my number.

"Oh sure dude, you just want another BJ." But he was a nice cowboy, with a nice cock. What the heck, I'd blow him again, so I gave him my number.

Bob helped me out of the car, kissed my cheek and smacked my ass, hard!

* * * * *

Then I met Merv.

Cowboy Bob never called, which pissed me off because I was horny as a nun. Usually after a blowjob the guy calls you right away. I mean duh, a free BJ is a free BJ. So I went to the easiest place to find horny guys, a teen-girl chat room.

Right away I met 'Hot-Daddy.' Some old dude trying to hit on teen girls. His real name was Merv.

I thought I'd have some fun with old Merv, and pretend to be a teeny bopper. So got a 'Hello Kitty' shirt, put my hair in pigtails, and doted my face with fake freckles. I knew that'd turn on his perv dick.

Merv picked me up, and as he drove he kept glancing at my very short skirt. A skirt that barely covered my pink hoo-hoo.

At the fancy restaurant, I skipped in chewing bubble gum. Merv ordered us bottle of wine, and the waitress asked me for ID. I lied, told I wasn't old enough to drink.

"Not old enough, huh?" The waitress frowned and left. Merv stared at me with that pervert gleam in his eyes... hoping for some underage pussy. I pouted until he let me sip his wine.

"Um Kiki, are you legally old enough to...?" I shook my head, and he got all sweaty.

After dinner, we went back to his penthouse. Merv gave me cherry Kool-Aid spiked with vodka. Soon I felt warm and fuzzy. And my fuzzy-wuzzy growled. No BJ tonight I needed a twat fucking —a twat-thrashing!

Merv kissed me and felt my boobs. "Wow, you have big tits for such a young girl."

"Yes sir, I'm a gifted student."

"Totally, " he whispered as his hand slid into my panties. I squirmed when his finger shoved in. Fingering is fun, but fucking is funner. My wet pussy ached for hard cock. "Kiki darling, let's go to my bedroom and see what pops up."

I giggled as Merv carried me to his bed. He unzipped and wow... The man had a surprisingly long boner, sticking up like a rod, from his hairy balls. Oh gawd, I do love a long cock!

Merv grabbed my pigtails. "Now be a good girl and suck my lollipop."

His lollipop was uncircumcised, but I sucked it stiff. Then Merv shoved me on the bed, kissing my face and humping me with our clothes on. "Wait sir, you're wrinkling my new skirt."

I folded up my skirt. The perv tore the rest of my clothes off and stared open-mouthed at my peach-shaped pussy.

Pretending to be shy, I bit my lip and slowly spread my legs. Merv stumbled towards me, trying to get his pants off. Guys are funny, how they get so excited over a tiny slice of pink.

I whispered, "Sir... is it gonna hurt?"

"Oh yes-yes, darling." Merv grinned, grabbed my chubby tits and climbed over me. His eager dick shook so hard it couldn't find my hole. I was horny as fuck—the wait was killing me!

Reaching down, I moved his Dick to my Jane... and Ooof! Merv slammed into my burning pussy, it felt so fucking good. My horny hole wanted it hard and fast.

But no, Merv took his merry-fucking-time. Fucking me slowly, like a blind man crossing the street. But he seemed to enjoy it. So I just lay there with my legs open, his mouth slobbering my boobs, and his prick slowly pushing in and out.

My legs got sore. Is this old dude ever gonna cum? After ten more minutes he finally moaned. "I'm gonna spurt!"

"Go for it dude." Merv grunted, grabbed my tits, slammed me a couple of times and spewed. Warm goo flooded my cunt.

Afterward we lay in bed, with Merv flicking my rubbery nipples. The perv asked me if I had a job. I laughed out a lie, "Ha, I can't silly, I'm still in school."

Merv's eyes widened. "Um...high school?"

I shook my head. "Mister, you just fucked my hole. How old do you think I am?"

The man turned pale. "I-I don't want to know..." I could tell he was thinking, 'Holy shit, I just screwed an underage girl, and I'm going to jail.'

I laughed, but Merv the Perv soon got over his paranoia. Two minutes later, he got that twinkle in his eyes and mounted me. He shoved his prick in my fuck-pocket. "Oh that feels good sir. Fuck me sir."

He panted, "Call me Daddy."

"Okay." I giggled. "Fuck me Daddy! Ohh Daddy, I love your bad-daddy dick!" This time Merv jack-hammered my hole. Finally! I lifted my hips, crushing my cunt against his eager fuck strokes.

Merv squeezed my boobs and pinched my nipples as he laughed and hammered deeper into my fuck-tunnel, enjoying my supposedly illegal pussy. I let him enjoy it. I enjoyed it too.

"Having fun, Daddy?"

"Ohh yes angel." He slapped my butt and shot another load into my fuck-hole. We climaxed at the same time. Merv collapsed, knocking me flat. I felt sticky cum running down my ass-crack.

He opened a drawer of sex toys, pulling out a pink dildo and a pair of 'My Little Pony' panties. "These are for you. Do you like them sweetie?"

I lied, "Oh yes daddy!"

He pushed the small dildo all the way inside my pussy, then slipped the new panties up my legs. "Sweetheart these go over your candy store." He pulled them up and patted my candy store.

Merv had me get dressed with the dildo still inside me. The man drove me home, checking his mirror for cops. We stopped a block from my house. Merv got that pervert gleam in his eyes, and I clutched the door handle.

"Kiki darling, Daddy would really like it if you sucked his lollipop again." He once again pulled out his eager boner.

I never could turn down a stiff pecker. Leaning over, I took it in my mouth and gave it a wet slurping suck.

"Oh Gawd..." Merv gripped my pigtails again, moving his hips back and forth, face fucking me. But I took over, bobbing my mouth on his boner, taking his cockhead to the back of my throat.

"Don't stop. Suck faster!" I did, pulling on his balls as I sucked, with my spit running down his shaft. "Oh... good-girl... I'm gonna cum! Keep sucking sweetie."

I sucked and looked up at Merv, watching his face scrunch-up as he got ready to spew. At the first spurt, my mouth plunged down on his prick, taking his load in my throat. I coughed and swallowed gobs of cum, as more dripped off my chin.

"Wow Kiki, you ARE gifted!" I wiped my mouth on his shirt, and his eyes got that evil twinkle.

"Um sir, do you want your dildo back now?"

"No sweetie, please play with it tonight. Tomorrow we'll meet at my place. I have a special room with teddy bears and Barbies. And I'll invite some special guy friends over. We'll make a movie... A very special movie..."

"Kinky And Her Three Daddies."

"NO FUCKING WAY! And my name's Kiki—not Kinky! Fuck you and your pervert friends!" Flipping off the jerk I jumped out of his car. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea, pretending to be underage twat.

I headed home, and with each step the dildo slid up and down inside my pussy. Gosh, it felt like I was getting fucked while I walked... I liked it.

* * * * *

A few days later, I met Javier at an upscale dance club. Javier said he was a visual artist. "Cool." He took me to a fancy French restaurant, with tablecloths down to the floor. As we ate, he told me one of his fantasies, to blow him under the table.

Since he was French, I said okay. Soon I was on my knees under the table with another uncut prick, pointing at my face.

Javier was cute and rich, so I gave him a real good blowjob. I did it up, liking around his knob and along his shaft. My mouth sucked his cock hard, bobbing up and down.

Javier pushing his boner to the back of my throat—And it spurted!

I coughed and gagged, and swallowed as fast as I could, gulping down his gunk. After the last spurt I sat up just as the waiter came over. The waiter noticed my cummy lips and poured me a glass of white zin.

He winked. "A sweet aperitif for madam, to cleanse her salty palate."

After dinner we took a stroll in a desert park. Javier the visual artist, had me pose in front of a saguaro and flash my naked pussy, while he took pics. Javier said the saguaro was a phallic symbol.

"Of course it is. My pussy says the world is filled of phallic symbols. They pop up all over."

Then we went a foreign movie. And Javier had another public sex fantasy. Another blowjob, right there in the theater. Geez. This horny guy was going to wear out my cock-sucking mouth.

And he wanted my tits out too.

So I looked around, lifted my top, and released my bouncy boobs. He grabbed them as I leaned over, kissing along his shaft. I even kissed his hairy balls, and he groaned. "Shh sir!"

Some people saw us, and pretended they didn't.

My mouth bobbed up and down again, sucking his cock. But this time my hand stroked him gently. I let spit flow down his cock, so my hand slid over his dick in rhythm with my mouth.

Javier's cock swelled, and I could tell he was about to spew.

Bobbing my head. I squeezed his balls while he squeezed my tits. Soon I tasted pre-cum and left my mouth open, beating him with his cock aimed at my throat.

"Cum," I whispered around his knob. "Cum in my mouth." His balls exploded, shooting jism in my mouth. I kept beating his shaft while he spewed, and my fingers squeezed his balls to milk every drop of cum.

But I didn't swallow. I opened my mouth so Javier could see his cum, 'cause I know guys like that. Then I swallowed, and ran to the bathroom to wash my mouth. When I returned, Javier grabbed me.

"Kiki, that was the naughtiest blowjob ever. How'd you learn to suck like that?"

"Oh, my friend Blowjob Becca taught me. BJ's used to be like um... her profession."

"Such a lovely profession." Javier drove me home in his Mercedes. I was horny and I was hoping for a good-night fuck in the backseat of fuck.

But no, he had third fantasy. Fucking in public. Next thing I know, I'm naked and spread wide on my front porch. Traffic drove by as my legs bounced in the air, and his big prick drilled deep in my pussy.

Soon Javier got ready to spew and asked if I was on the pill. I thought it'd be fun to scare him and shook my head. Headlights flashed as he pulled his spurting prick out and jacked off, all over my face and tits.

I really don't like getting splooged with guy goo, especially in public. But I'm a prick pleaser, so I let his prick spurt away. Two more cars drove by honking.

I giggled when the nasty French guy wiped his slimy prick off in my hair. He snapped some pics. And the woman next door took some pics too. Oh well. It wasn't the first time the neighbor lady caught me screwing outside.

Javier flashed her with his erection. And I ran inside, just before the cops pulled up.

* * * * *

That night, I was flossing Javier's pubes out of my teeth when Cowboy Bob called. "Howdy Kiki, this is Cowboy Bob, the guy from the bar, remember me?"

"Nope, but I remember some prick shooting a gallon of cum down my throat. Was that you?"

"Yep, that was Big Duke." He laughed. "Sorry I didn't call, but I was away on business at the state prison. Hey Kiki, let's go out tomorrow night. And sugar, I been missing you, A LOT!"

Wow, that made me feel good, even if he only missed my cock-sucking, A LOT!

I couldn't wait to feel Big Duke pounding my pussy. Bob drove me to a movie. As he drove I was thinking, 'Wait. Don't go to a frickin' movie, let's go to your place and Fuck-Fuck-Fuck.'

But the movie was fun because the theater was almost empty. So we messed around in the dark. Bob squeezed my tits and pushed his hand in my panties, fingering me during the flick.

Back at his place, Bob went to the kitchen to get some beers. I raced to his bedroom, stripped off my clothes, and jumped in bed. My pussy was like a pizza—hot and ready to serve!

When he walked in, my legs spread open with that Fuck-Me-Now greeting. The cowboy shook as he took his boots off. I spread wider.

"Fuck me—pound me with Big Duke. "I was so moist Bob's big dick shoved right in. I wanted him way inside me. Wrapping my legs around him like a dirty girl, I pulled his dick deep into my burning pussy.

Cowboy Bob rode me hard and long... until my legs were sore from spreading, and my pussy was sore from screwing. But it was better than the quickie guys... Wham-bam thank you ma'am.

Finally, Bob grabbed my head, and looked into my face like he was going to die.

"Oh Kiki, you're so...Ahhh!" He shoved his prick in a deep and spurted. Goo dripped out my crack as the naughty man kept fucking.

Soon an orgasm rocketed up my spine. Our bodies slammed together in orgasmic fuck-heaven. Bob's lips kissed down my neck, making my body tremble. We fell into each's arms.

"Wow Kiki, that was a GREAT ride. You're a fine filly, but honeypie... I ain't sure if you're gonna like the real me, the Real Bob... or my leather handcuffs."

"The Real Bob? What fucking handcuffs?"

Bob laughed, pulled his slimy dick out and wiped it off in my hair.

KimKim5
KimKim5
973 Followers