My Name's Kiki, Not Kinky. Pt. 02

Story Info
Cowboy Bob turns Bondage Bob.
1.8k words
4.39
5.3k
5
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
982 Followers

The next day my pussy felt like it'd gone through a meat grinder. And Cowboy Bob never called with a post-fuck thank you. 'Oh thank you Kiki, for letting me ride you hard and fuck you raw.'

So I was pissed and called my friend Becca, told her I needed a revenge fuck. Becca hooked me up with this biker guy, Gator... I should've known better.

Gator took me to a biker bar. His brother Taz was there too. Me and Gator had some beers, made out a little, and played pool. I wore a super tight skirt and wiggled my ass at Gator all night.

Soon Gator had a massive bone in his leather pants, and my horny twat needed boned...

Things were about to get really hot, really quick. So I ran to the bathroom and peed, making my pussy nice and moist for his cock.

When I returned, Gator slapped my ass. "Your turn Kiki." So I bent over the pool table with my tits exposed. I made a shot while wiggling my ass like crazy. Before I knew it, Gator had my skirt up and my panties down.

Right in front of his brother, Taz!

And without warning, Gator forced his cock up my butt. "Oww Stop it. Gator don't!" Shit, I didn't want anal, but it's hard to stop a guy once his dick is up your ass... "Ouch!"

"Dude give me some lube. Spit in my a-hole." He did and shoved his prick all the way in until his hairy balls slapped my pussy. Gator laughed and buttfucked me as his brother took pics.

The jerk pounded my ass so hard the pool table moved.

The biker reamed me out while his rough hands squeezed my tits and fingered my twat. I actually had an orgasm. After he spewed, I rubbed my freshly sodomized, baseball-size anus. "Dammit—you owe me dinner for that!"

"Sure Kiki, we'll all three go to dinner. And Becca told us what you wanted."

"She said what? What did I want?"

He flashed a razor-toothed grin. "You wanted a good cocking. So we figured two cocks are better than one. Ready for part two?"

They spread me on the pool table and pulled out their boners. Great, my own words came back to fuck me—fuck me hard. Gator and Taz took turns.

They fucked me like a dog... Face down, ass up. Their dicks moved back and forth between my cunt-hole and butthole. It was so damn naughty screwing on a pool table... made me climax like crazy.

After the last fuck, his brother took pics while Gator shoved a pool cue up my sore cunt... But it wasn't my worst first date.

Then the fuck-brothers took me to this burger place. Where their specialty burger was the Screaming Orgasm. I had one. Later in the parking lot, I had another.

Gator fucked my pussy while Taz screwed my ass. Their sword-like cocks dueled inside me...until I trembled with a second... Screaming Orgasm.

They dropped me off at home. "Wow Kiki, you're like a V-Rod Harley. A great ride."

"Of course I am, you jerk-offs!" My fuck-holes were so sore I had to waddle through my front door. Then I called fucking Becca, bitching her out about the gangbang brothers.

She yelled. "Kiki, you stupid-ass slut, how many orgasms did you have? A dozen?"

"No, only seven. M-maybe eight... That's it!"

* * * * *

Two weeks later, I was chasing my dog in the park. And a man caught her—it was Cowboy Bob! It felt so good to see him again. I ran up and grabbed my dog. "Oh thank you Bob, she always runs from the leash."

"Yep, my wives always ran too, whenever I pulled out the leather collar and leash."

"What!?"

"Ha! Hey gal, I been dreamin' about you. I'd sure love to see you tonight, if you're available?"

"Sure, that'd be GREAT!"

"Good honey, then I'll fetch you about six." He kissed me and shoved his hand into my panties. "Oh, and Kiki, shave your furry coochie before our date."

My mouth dropped. "Um, okay." I felt stupid, agreeing to shave it. But, if Bob wanted bald pussy—he got bald pussy. This guy was ballsy as hell! But I like a guy with Big Balls.

While I waited for Cowboy Bob, I thought about our last date when he mentioned the handcuffs. I told myself, 'Don't screw this up Kiki. Let Bob have what he wants... whatever he wants... whatever way he wants it.'

Soon we were smooching on Bob's love-stained sofa. He had my tits out, pinching my perky nipples. His hand slid into my panties to check out my freshly shaved coochie.

I hoped he wanted to screw my baby-smooth slit. And if Bob wanted to handcuff me, that was okay too.

Hell, I'd even pretend to like his bondage stuff. And I could pretend to have screaming orgasms. It's easy, mom does it all the time.

He led me to his room, ripped off my clothes, rubbed my shaved pussy, and told me to lie down. I did and opened my legs, wiggling my willing cunt.

Bob stared at my open pussy, and his prick shot up. "Kiki, let's do it pony-style!"

I was surprised as shit! But like a good little pony, I got on my hands and knees and whinnied. Bob moved behind me, pulled on my hair, and slapped my ass! "Giddy up bitch!"

"Ouch! Stop that Cowboy Bob."

The man laughed. "Don't call me Cowboy Bob. My real name is Bondage Bob."

"What the fuck?" Bondage Bob gave me a good spanking, then rammed his dick in my pussy. "Ooof, you're hard as steel." We kept fucking. He spanked my ass and pinched my nipples until...

His head jerked up, and he shot his load into my burning hole. I hoped it was over.

But Bob pulled out his handcuffs and cuffed my hands and feet to the bedposts. "Kiki, now we're going to do lots of fun stuff. Nasty stuff."

"Holy. Fucking. Shit."

I waited for another spanking. But Bob leaned down and kissed pussy. Gosh, it felt soo good! My face blushed when he looked into my pink hole, playing with it with his naughty tongue.

Wow. I've had other guys go down on me before, but they just licked it a couple times to get me wet for a fuck. But not Bob. He went down on me like a diver, sucking and licking deep in my cunt hole.

...when his tongue tickled my clit, I lost it. Threw my legs up in orgasm. It was fantastic, fucking fantastic. But Bondage Bob wasn't done. He put his prick in me, and I was so wet it slid right in.

I strained against the cuffs as he fucked me harder. I twisted my hips. "Ohh screw it into me!" My pussy loved getting fucked by him. Then Bondage Bob pulled out some nipple clamps...

I jumped at first, then told myself it was okay. My nipples were used to getting pinched and chewed.

He pulled my legs up, cuffing my ankles to the headboard. Bob spanked my pussy. Then pulled on my nipple clamps and pounded me while my feet dangled in the air. It was so naughty my pussy burned.

"Oh fuck Kiki, you're so damn hot." He paused and looked at my body.

"Don't stop! Fuck Meee!" Bob reared back and plowed all the way to my uterus. After a few deep thrusts, I felt his cock twitch and spew inside me. My hips jolted up as I climaxed at the same time, with a spine-crushing orgasm.

I panted as Bondage Bob uncuffed my feet and hands. We sat on the bed and smoked one of his house plants. "Bob, that was great, my thighs are still trembling. But I ought to go home."

When I headed to the door, he grabbed me from behind, tied me to the kitchen table, and yanked down my panties. I was bent over like a whore, with my bare ass exposed.

"Bob—what the fuck are you doing!?"

Mr. Bondage dropped his pants, and the next thing I know, my asshole was impaled on his stiff prick. "OUCH!" I wasn't really into anal, but Bob really-really liked screwing my butthole!

Assfucking felt dirty. And it felt dirtier when he spanked me with a leather paddle, as his fat boner slammed into my ass.

Shit he was rough.

Then the guy shoved a beer bottle up my pussy, while pumping my butt. I could feel his cock and the bottle hitting each other inside me. Just like Gator and Taz.

Soon Bondage Bob's head flew up, grunting as he shot cum up my ass. And I climaxed at the same time—squealing like a dying pig. "Eeeeee!" Bob collapsed on my back, with waves of sperm leaking down my crack.

I thought I was finally and fully fucked... but no.

"Kiki, time for something special." Bondage Bob cuffed my hands again and hung me from the ceiling. Then he pulled out a long, black... BASEBALL BAT.

"OH GOD NO! PLEASE NOOO!"

I flopped on the hook as he pushed the bat into my cunt. "OUCH!" My pussy lips stretched obscenely as the wide end ripped my pink flesh. Bob rammed more of the bat into my stinging hole, driving it deeper than I thought was possible.

"Hurts sir. IT HURTS BAD!"

"BAD is GOOD!!" Bob yanked on my nipple clamps, shoving his cock back up my ass. He pounded the long bat against my cervix, inflicting more pain... and an odd pleasure...

Somehow I got wetter and wetter the deeper the bat went.

His prick pumped my ass as the bat pushed in and out, battering me back and forth between the two sticks. Then Bob slapped my tits with the paddle. Smack, Smack, Smack. The torture was so obscene, my pussy quivered in orgasm.

Once again, I felt Bob's prick spewing into my butt.

I heard him panting, and the sweet sadist kissed my lips. "Wow Kiki, I've never had such fucking great sex. Will you be my girlfriend? I'll fuck you real good?"

I looked back at him. "Seriously dude? You got me hung from the ceiling, with clamps on my nipples, a bat shoved up my cunt, your dick in my ass, and bruises all over my tits?"

Then I recalled the other weirdos: Merv the Perv, Public-fuck Javier, The Gangbang Brothers... Suddenly Bondage Bob didn't seem that bad, for a perv. He was the fucking best of the fucking worst.

And I swear, Bondage Bob made my juices spurt out like a Las Vegas fountain.

"Yes Bob! Yes you sick bastard! Yes I'll be your girlfriend! ...now get the bat out of my twat, pull your dick out of my ass, and uncuff me dammit... I'll keep the nipple clamps for later."

My new boyfriend liked to play tie-up games, and spanky-ass games, and stick things in my holes, games. Every day, Bondage Bob came up with new and nastier ways to screw. Me.

And it was my job to take it, like a good girlfriend. And not press charges. Right? So we moved in together, into his apartment/dungeon...

Him and me. Bondage Bob and Kinky Kiki.

KimKim5
KimKim5
982 Followers