My Natural Scents

Story Info
A long-standing friendship blosssoms.
2.1k words
3.83
3.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

The light from the outer office flowed through the open door, as he had me sitting open-legged on a round table. My tits were hanging out of my bra, where he had been sucking the nipples and giving me such pleasure that my panties were already wet with my desire. He stepped back from between my legs to pull them from under me and down my legs to the floor. Now I could feel the hard helmet of his cock pushing against my outer labia.

"May I come in Mistress?" William's politeness did not fail him even in his moment of intense arousal.

"Of course, my love. Take me!" I answered breathlessly.

He pushed his cock gently all the way into me. I was in heaven, filled so completely with male meat. He held it steady and stared into my eyes. I saw deep love and something like adoration. Then he started giving me long, deep strokes, filling my whole being with hot electricity. I felt my orgasm building like a wild beast rising from inside me, beginning in my centre, rising to envelope my whole body. For the first time in my life I felt warm juice pouring out of my vagina, as I screamed like a lunatic. I had to bite his shirt over the shoulder to drown out my cries.

I knew deep in my psyche that I had found him who would sweeten my life after more than 15 years of marriage, and 4 children. It had been almost unbearably lonely for me since my husband had succumbed to cancer at a very young age. William had been with us during those dark days leading up to the burial. Holding onto my church's notion of what a proper length of a mourning period was I kept pushing him away, much as I knew that we wanted each other so desperately.

Holding him tight against my bosom, I told him, "Wow, that was mind-blowing, my darling. I love you more than ever!"

"As for me, I have loved you since Marble Arch days," he replied, almost calmly. I stared. I had first met him many years before during training for a health product company in which we were involved. It was mandatory that we hold training sessions every week, as well as opportunity meetings. Our particular group or team had chosen the Marble Arch Hotel. Since the company made very detailed training manuals available to distributors, there was no need for special trainers. We picked topics, read up during the week and then presented at the training session the following week. I remembered that he quickly became one of the more accomplished trainers in our group, while I volunteered very rarely because I never felt I did it very well.

I hugged him tightly. "William, I have an upcoming assignment in Mombasa. I would like you to come with me at the Ministry's expense."

"Do I now work for the Ministry, or are you offering me a job on the basis of a sexual interview?" I could not prevent myself pinching him.

"You are a computer whizz, and I have been tasked with finding someone to run our systems while down at the coast." I mused that after a day's work I would have him all to myself the whole evening. All three, in fact.

For an answer, he twitched his cock which was still buried in my cunt. I was so surprised that after delivering me to Orgasm Central he was still erect and ready for action. He began on those bewitching long strokes that drove me wild a few minutes ago causing my fires to ignite all over again. I could feel he moved with greater ease on the juices we had recently poured out.

His hands went to hold me by the buttocks, the better to spear me. This increased my excitement so much that it seemed only a few strokes later that my orgasm overtook me causing me to scream like a lunatic. He held himself steady inside me and I felt him pulsing as he too, came.

"Oh Gawd! I am comiii-innnng!" He shot his man-juice in such powerful spurts that I thought I could feel them burning my vaginal walls. We fell upon one another, he still standing and I sitting on the table, hugging each other tightly. Gradually our breathing came back down to normal.

***********************************

William came to the entrance of Cooperative Building with his suitcase right on time. I descended to the basement parking by lift while a junior officer took my bags. Once they were stowed in the van, we climbed out of the basement into the bright sunlight of a January afternoon. The driver, as per my instructions stopped for William to get in, after he had taken the latter's suitcase and stowed it among my bags. We went left onto the roundabout, exiting at the nine o'clock position. This would take us onto the Airport Road.

Checking in for a local flight did not usually take long but because of recent Al-Shabaab attacks no chances were taken. Soon we were in the air and the aircraft banked steeply to take the southeastern corridor to Mombasa. For a large aircraft the journey was only 50 minutes long, so you can imagine the shock when the door was opened and the humid heat of the coastal town assailed us. It never ceased to surprise me that even on an evening, it could still be this hot here.

We checked into our hotel in the South Coast 30 minutes later, after a Ministry vehicle picked us up. I phoned William's room inviting him to join me in mine after freshening up.

"Hodi! Room service!" William's voice said.

Of course I had not yet asked for room service, so I said, "Did you remember my brandy?"

He entered, laughing. I stood up and folded him into my arms, so glad to have him all to myself for these few days, away from prying eyes. During the day he would appear as a systems man, hired by the Ministry, nothing to do with me. But after dark, matters will be quite different.

He pulled me close and kissed me hungrily. I responded with all my pent-up hunger for good, true loving. He held my waist, squeezing me in places, causing my heat to rise further. He led me to the bed, sat me and continued his fondling of my body. How wonderful it felt to be desired thus by a man! My husband, so busy at his office and on trips had long since ceased to make me feel wanted, reassure me that I was attractive. William had become a breath of fresh air into my existence.

He lay us back and threw his leg over my torso, continuing to fill me with excitement. Suddenly he let go of me and I panicked. What had I done wrong? But no, he was frantically pulling his clothes off with very little decorum. He fell upon me and began unbuttoning, unclasping and getting rid of my own clothing. Soon we were as naked as newborns, but far from innocent in our intentions. I was so excited to be naked with him. In the office he had fucked me while only lifting my skirt up. Now I would get to feel his naked body against mine.

He threw his leg over my body again, took a nipple between his thumb and forefinger twirling it. Then he pinched it a little harder, pulled it and let go. That sent jolts of electricity coursing through my body. His warm mouth on my titflesh inflamed me yet further.

"So you will fuck me, as I have wanted for so long?"

Without a word, he slid his body down until I felt his warm breath on my cunt. "What do you want to do there? Its dirty, I have not cleaned up!"

"I do not want a cunt smelling of soap and perfume, Darling. I want to taste your natural scents, including sweat, some urine, and above all your juices of arousal."

I was surprised that the tongue that formed these words was instantly on my pudendum. I felt it parting my outer lips, and closed my eyes hoping he would not find anything disgusting there and spit. Instead, he delved into my folds finding my wetness. I could not imagine that anyone would want that slippery fluid in his mouth, but William seemed to revel in licking it up, replacing it with his saliva. Soon, I was surprised to find that his tongue on my flesh was making me feel good. I spread my legs further, relaxing my thigh muscles. I did not have any idea that I had tensed them up in anticipated horror of what he would find in the secret place. It was now no longer secret, what with his eyes having looked at my vagina, and his mouth having entered it. I felt his tongue seeking to enter where a cock usually goes and that sent me yet higher on the scale of lasciviousness. He tongue-fucked me, causing my hips to start a movement of their own. I heard a loud moan only to realize it had come from my own throat.

He ran his plough along the furrow, touching my clitoris. I had never felt anything like that in my life. My body responded by jumping violently. I thought I heard him chuckling at my strong reaction. His tongue now set up camp on my clit bending it this way and that. I lost all train of thought when he sucked it into his mouth. Fires raged through my whole body as I exploded in the most intense orgasm of my life at that point. My hips jumped about on the bed, dislodging his mouth from my cunt.

But he was quick to recapture his prize, sinking the plough back into its furrow. I was tilled for many seconds before he attacked the clit again sending shocks through my entire system. This time I felt his rapid raking of the clit bringing me to ultimate crisis. The climax that overtook me was so violent that I almost lost consciousness. I cannot tell you if I screamed (I must have) or in what language. I only know that afterwards I felt as if I have returned from a far country.

"Oh, my Darling, do you taste wonderful, or what!" I would never before this moment have expected to hear such words said about my vagina.

"What does it taste like? Can you tell me?" He brought his lips to mine and let me lick them. I found a taste that was a bit like fish, a bit like spices cooking plus something else undefinable. I tried to convince myself that this taste came from that part of my body and failed completely.

Wrapping our bodies about each other like slimy reptiles we sank into a deep slumber until morning. I found his eyes staring into my face with such delicate love I almost burst. He kissed me right on my mouth while his hands went around me pulling me to himself. I could feel his very hard cock against my lower tummy. A little bit of jockeying y both of us brought it to my cunt entrance where the wetness that was developing mixed with what was already there. He slithered in almost without any resistance. Our hips thrust at each other rhythmically and in what seemed like only seconds we came with each other. He stayed inside me for a few minutes before we had to get down to breakfast. He also needed to set up the computers before the attendees came in.

Shower and breakfast were dispensed with quickly and we entered the meeting room, where he set up the computers, network and printer with such efficiency that I was left amazed. I had done my share of seminars but had never witnessed such speed and expertise. In fact the seminar seemed to run on oiled wheels that day and the following ones. I decided then and there that our systems, especially on seminars where I was running them, would be under the care of none other than William, just as my sexual systems needed no other touch than his.

******************************

Later, sometime next month, when I was set to go on a seminar to Mauritius for a week, I was dead set on having him with me there too. It only costs an extra ticket and the little bit more to take a double room. His work on the systems should allow the Ministry to cover the costs with ease.

My life has surely changed for the better.

tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers