My Naughty Massage

Story Info
It's time to massage my naughty side.
1.5k words
4.13
32.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dandpita
dandpita
27 Followers

When I went in for my massage I wasn't sure what to expect since the previous session had some pretty sexy conversations. We had talked about all kinds of different sexual desires: group sex, bondage, and assorted kinks.

I stripped down to my panties, climbed up on the massage table, and he started massaging my shoulders and back. Our conversation was very relaxed, albeit a bit mundane...how's the weather, what are your weekend plans?

Then, the conversation turned on a dime when he said, "Tell me one of your dirty secrets."

During one of my previous massages, he had said he likes to read stories of people's dirty secrets. Well, I certainly have plenty of dirty secrets, so I told him how I met a military guy headed to Iraq, and on our layover in Chicago, I sucked his cock in the men's bathroom. It was just my little "thank you" for his service to our country.

My masseuse was impressed with my story, but what really impressed him was that my husband encourages my hotwife lifestyle. I decided to tell him another one of my dirty secrets while he transitioned from my back to my legs. I told him that I hoped this next story wouldn't make him think less of me, but I thought he might appreciate my depravity.

A few years ago, when my father was having some health problems, we had a physical therapist helping him regain his mobility. The therapist was tall, dark, and handsome, and I just couldn't help myself. I put on my best seduction moves whenever we would visit him. It took a few sessions but I eventually got exactly what I needed...a huge cock from a guy that was in great shape and knew exactly how to work a woman's body. We had a lot of fun.

I could tell that my stories were having a big effect on my masseuse as he slowly moved up my legs and started massaging my inner thighs and ass. I decided that it was time to raise the temperature even more with another dirty little secret.

I love traveling, and during a girl's weekend in Vegas, I slept with a Thunder from Down Under guy. If you don't know Thunder from Down Under, let's just say that it is a bunch of hot Australian men who dance and strip, generally to the horny screams of a bunch of drunken women. To say these men have 'incredible bodies' is the definition of understatement.

I also told my masseuse that I still had hopes of sleeping with one or two more of them as soon as I got back to Vegas. What was particularly fun about my little Vegas adventure was that my Thunder guy was really into filming our fun times - me sucking his cock, him fucking me senseless, and even encouraged me to send the videos to my husband while he was still fucking me.

He liked the idea of my hubby alone at home, jacking off to a video of me telling this hot stud, "Fuck me harder...use me...I'm your little fuck toy...I want you to cum all over me."

Since my masseuse had just split from his girlfriend, I told him while he waited to find a worthy woman he could just sleep with me. No strings attached - I would be happy to be one of his dirty little secrets.

He said, "Thanks, I will keep that in mind."

I told him I was leaving it entirely up to him, since I was both available and willing. He mentioned he might be open to 'hanging out' and messing around with my husband and me.

He told me he had fantasized about me after my last visit. Then, in what I assumed was an attempted to gauge my kinky side, he told me he could tie bondage knots. He talked about a few bondage parties he had attended, and I told him I would love to go to one, first as an observer and then who knows. The thought of being tied up and used while in front of an audience is hot, kinky, and something I would love to experience.

I told him, "I would let him come over to my house and practice on me," knowing my husband would let him fuck me while I was tied up.

During my previous visit, I showed him some of my exhibitionist pictures. He seemed to like pics of me naked and half-naked in museums, hiking outdoors, in bookstores, restaurants, and grocery stores.

I think my message was clear - I am a kinky little exhibitionist and open to just about anything. One of the pictures he particularly liked was taken by my Thunder guy after he had cum on my face and tits.

As my masseuse finished massaging my ass, he said that he had jacked off just the night before, thinking of my pictures, wanting to cum all over me too. I told him that my husband and I had fantasized about him as well, imagining what it would be like to have him tie me up on our bed, and then the two of them taking turns using me as they pleased.

As he moved around the massage table, he purposefully brushed my hand with his hard cock. I licked my lips at the thought that I was driving my masseuse crazy, as I lay naked on his table with his oily hands massaging my whole body.

When I flipped over onto my back I didn't have to be told to scoot down on the table and I commented, "See...I'm teachable, and that's why I'm such a good cocksucker."

He laughed, but I was serious. My husband had taught me well, and I was very willing to listen to, and act on, what men liked.

As he began massaging my well-oiled breasts, I told him I would be very happy to suck his cock if he wanted, he just had to let me know.

I said, "I'm really easy going and open to new experiences."

I supposed that sucking my masseur while he was massaging my naked body would count as just such an experience.

We talked about the idea that relationships could be both healthy and still sexually open. Many people long for physical and sexual contact and we agreed that 'open relationships' definitely work for some people.

He continued to rub my breasts, with his hard cock only inches from my eager mouth. He admitted that a breast massage was not standard practice but that our conversation had made him incredibly horny and he just had to feel them. I wasn't complaining. It was pretty clear we both enjoyed it...my nipples were as hard as his cock.

He surprised me when he leaned over from behind my head and kissed me. A little bit of an upside-down kiss with an open, probing mouth. I offered no resistance and let him kiss me for a few minutes.

He said, "Whew! I'm glad I took care of that".

Apparently, he had been thinking of kissing me, as well as thinking about cumming on my breasts and fucking me on the massage table.

He said he wished he didn't have another client right after because he had imagined me giving him a blowjob at the end of my massage.

I told him that before leaving for my massage, I had told my husband I was going to give a blow job while I got a massage, and while I was gone I wanted my husband to jack off into a cup and put it in the freezer so I could have cum popsicles when I got home.

'Cumsicles' would be my reward for being a naughty hotwife. That really pushed my masseuse over the edge.

Just as he finished my massage, he told me he shaved his balls and asked if he could he show me.

I told him, "Of course, I would love to see your cock and balls."

When he pulled down his pants in front of me, while I still lay on the table, I grabbed his cock gently, running my fingers down his shaft and cupping his balls. He was rock hard and completely smooth.

I asked him when his next client was due. He looked at the clock on the wall and said, "Three minutes."

Then we heard the outer door open.

He said, "Oh, she is here."

He didn't want me to take my hand off his cock, and I wasn't ready to let go of it either, so I leaned toward it and ran my tongue over the tip. Then, I got off the table, and standing there in just my panties rubbing his cock.

I leaned in and said, "Ok, three minutes...I can work with that."

I got on my knees, taking his balls in one hand, licking the tip of his cock, and rubbing with entire length of his shaft with my other hand. It was very quick, we were in a hurry, but he was already really worked up.

He tensed up, moaned slightly, and without warning he came in my mouth, pulsing over and over. I swallowed it all down and looked up at him and smiled, cum dripping from my lips.

Then, I got up wiped my face on the sheet, and as I got dressed, I looked at the clock on the wall and said, "Wow, two minutes to spare...see you next week."

dandpita
dandpita
27 Followers