All Comments on 'My Need: Crossdressing'

by TheBigVoyeur

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It’s like reading my own story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A clever piece of writing.

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyalmost 4 years ago
What next?

I'm guessing this is a true story... if it isn't, it's certainly true for a lot of people. Bless you and your wife! You have made it past a point that so many couples have such great difficulty with, yet there is probably an underlying fear of where it will eventually go. If your top priority is your relationship, you will need to work together to stay on the 'same page' or at least be careful not to get too far ahead of each other.

Your wife is already very accommodating, having been surprised yet still being loving and supportive. The part about her not wanting to see you dressed en-femme may be very disappointing yet 'knowing' and 'buying' are huge steps. She obviously loves you enough to be open minded. Perhaps someday she will understand that she is missing out on part of you -- you have more abundant love to share and a facet of beauty that if she will only recognize, will be hers in the most precious and intimate way.

This is something that is inside of you. Hiding it is hiding part of yourself. As someone who hid part of myself out of fear for decades I know how lonely it can be, even among those who love you. Maybe you can do things for your wife, or leave gifts from your inner heart -- your hidden heart -- that will show the love that lies in store for her from this 'girl'. Even if she doesn't choose to be a lover for 'her' maybe they can start being friends.

Good luck to you two. It sounds like losing your connection would be a terrible loss.

-Alex

Mud0909Mud0909over 3 years ago
That was 80% me

just like the title I found my wife"s panties and it made me feel safe and secure. It was also linked to Childhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'll never forget where mine started. My mom was a teacher and she used to also tutor students in our home. There was one, I'll never forget her, Sarah! She'd come over in thigh high stockings with heels on and cut off tshirt, no bra. I remember her one time on our couch watching me as mom stepped away to help our neighbor with something. She played guitar and had the voice of an angel. She was singing to me and asked if I liked it. I told her I like it and you! I was 14 she 17. She giggled and pulled up her shorts and showed me a glimpse of her panties and pussy. She then gave me the most sensual hand job as she let me rub her pussy through her silky panties. She taught me how to make her cum and she taught me how to cum as well. It was my first time not from my hand. I will always remember this and have a huge stockings and panty fetish because if it. I found Sarah on Facebook about a year ago and she asked if I remembered. She also sent me a CD of her recent music! I'm 54 and she's 57 now. She is still the one that got away to me! I love my wife, kids and grandkids, but I still dream of seeing her in her sexy panties and that moment from our youth! I think I'd consider reliving that moment if she'd have me! I have red silky panties on now thinking about it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too bad your wife can accept you for what you are and what you want to do it's not a lesbian because you wear women's just a way that you are and she should accept it That's what marriage is about and that's is give-and-take

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous