All Comments on 'My Neglected Grandmother'

by Illogical

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

They have all summer to enjoy themselves. It should be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please write a third part

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely fantastic Paul - I do hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hopefully you will write their next experiences quicker.

Will Granma cheat on David with a different young stud? Maybe one that picks her up in the Mall after she comes out from the hair salon.

Maybe another from church, one who stares at her and finally got the courage to talk with her in the parking lot by her car?

Lastly David brings over a friend?

Looking forward to soon reading about Grandma's next adventure.

LowStrung5LowStrung510 months ago

Different, but I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Want to give it a 5 but too many unforced editing error.

Read it out loud to your dog or something and you'll catch

most of them.

You're a good storyteller, please keep at it.

☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I always try to look both at the quality of the author's composition skill and the scenario of the plot and whether it requires too great a suspension of rational intelligence to qualify as believable.

This story is constructed well; the writing skill would certainly meet the criteria of any "Writers' Workshop" list of "must haves", and the plot develops in a logical fashion once the circumstance of the "insular world" of the family household has been established. So kudos on the composition.

So... what about the believability rating? Literotica is a website for those with the imagination and motivation to create, to weave characters and actions together to express whatever "fantasy" has occurred to them. Most stories in the "Incest/Taboo" section stretch believability by their very nature; the word "Taboo" holds immense power as in denoting persons, places, or things which are off limits--and which are therefore not very often visited in any fashion. This tale does not push acceptance of the "Possibility" of such a scenario occurring beyond a point that one can imagine. At least not THIS one (me).

Love the underlying affection of the incestual relationship, especially that there's no humiliation or abuse (physical or psychological) involved--just lust and love. Thanks for sharing your imagination and skill.

Five out of five.

MLJ

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Very hot, thanks for this! 5/5

swfb70swfb7010 months ago

keep going- can't wait til the Mother catches them and j0ins in

mayishaveyoumayishaveyou10 months ago

Yes keep writing this story maybe next time grandma shaves her grandson and he shaves her smooth i always love keeping the ladies shaved smooth. Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

great story please continue

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Age limit of author questionable. Very bad.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You're a good writer, but you need to proofread, proofread, proofread!

Otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed both of your installments.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As good as it gets. Thank you.

Joanamona69Joanamona6910 months ago

Merci Paul. Absolutely brilliant writing, imagination and genuinely, surprisingly, joyously sexy :-)

SantatSantat10 months ago

Totally Awesome!!! More Please! :)

Dfm87Dfm8710 months ago

Awesome story so far can't wait to read more parts from David and grandma

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it yes I want to see another chapter it was hot

Nutman99Nutman9910 months ago

Definitely an incredible story. Looking forward to another chapter. Maybe you can get your mother to join in next time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You can't stop now we are all hanging on grandma's nipples waiting to hear how much she loves the young man's hard cock and he goes to live with her while in college

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just found this the 1st installment and i these are great stories please contiue

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is an AWESOME story, please keep this series alive and on going, looking forward to reading part 3, 4 and more.!!!

Viejo_ChingonViejo_Chingon9 months ago

Since it was also two years from the first part, maybe in two years, you'll write part 3. Loved the story considering Grandma is ten years younger than me. I was inspired to search for grandmother, grandson or granddaughter by some art on DeviantArt.lcom which had young granddaughters (young twenties) comforting or caressing grandmothers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Men should probably not try to write women's dialog.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This needs another chapter or two and hopefully soon! I'm not a young guy by any stretch at 74 but know how hot a woman in her 60's (my wife) can be and that's what turns me on with stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous