My Neighbor and New Best Friend

Story Info
My first male sexual experience.
2.9k words
4.49
14.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live on a rural golf course on a cul-de-sac on the back side of the course. So, it's pretty quiet. I'm a chronic masturbator and exhibitionist, but I'm careful with the latter because of all the cell phones. I mostly limit my exposure to the confines of my house. Whenever my wife is away, I love to get naked and hard and open up the curtains on our huge glass patio doors. I've seen several golfers looking my way in the past and trying to pretend otherwise and it is exciting.

A couple months ago, a new neighbor moved in next door. His name is Joe and he is roughly my age and a real nice guy. He recently went through a nasty divorce, so he lives alone. I've invited him over for beers a few times to watch sports and we've enjoyed each other's company.

A couple weekends ago, my wife was visiting her mom out of town, so I had the entire weekend to play. As soon as she left Friday afternoon, I stripped and starting drinking beers and edging. Around midnight, I was really drunk and horny and decided to take my fun outside. It was a full moon and Florida heat outside, so I walked out on the course and stroked, hoping someone might see. When I finally came back inside, I was about ready to cum, so I turned on all the lights, opened up my curtains and finished my jack, blowing cum all over my stomach and chest. After licking up what I could, I shut everything down for the night and had a nice sleep.

The next day, I started the routine again as soon as I woke up. I was enjoying some good porn and precum and on my 6th beer when I saw someone in my back yard. I assumed it was a golfer looking for a stray ball, so I moved closer to the door to let him have a good look. It was Joe. I immediately tried to cover up and move away from the door, but I knew he saw me. There was no denying it when he came up to the glass door and knocked, peering inside. I was busted. But, it was my house, I thought, so why should I worry about it. He was the one on my property. And he was looking in through my glass door and smiling. He wasn't put off by seeing me. Being drunk and horny and not executing my best judgement, I stood up and walked to the door, no longer hiding my boner. Then I opened the door.

"Hi, Joe! What can I do for you?" Joe just stood there for a moment, smiling and looking at me. I could see that he was a bit surprised by my boldness, but he still wasn't acting annoyed. He seemed rather happy. The entire encounter was making me harder.

"Uh, Hi, Dave. Can I come in?" Joe smiled again and looked directly at my cock. "Looks like you're having a good time again." His demeanor caught me off guard. He didn't seem the least bit disturbed seeing me nude and hard. And he wanted to come inside. Not knowing what else to say, I said, "Sure. Come on in." Joe walked inside and I closed the door.

"What do you mean again?" I asked Joe, as he stepped inside. He stopped, looked at my cock and smiled again. "You know, Dave. Last night. You were putting on quite a show and the finale was... interesting. I took a lot of great pictures."

Shit! Joe had witnessed the entire performance last night and took pictures!! Fuck!! "Pictures? Why the hell would you do that, Joe?" I felt screwed, but Joe was still standing there and smiling. Then he pulled up a close-up of me hard and stroking on his phone and showed me.

"See, Dave. You were having a lot of fun." Joe was enjoying this and I was freaking out a little. "I took them because I thought you looked good. You have a nice body and cock. Since you opened all the curtains and walked outside nude, I figured you wouldn't mind if I took some pictures. Also, I wanted proof in case you denied it. I have other reasons, too."

I was too stunned to speak at first and the alcohol was affecting my thinking process. "Wait, Joe, you said you liked my body and cock?" I thought to myself, I'm not gay, but I did feel a little flattered. However, his comment about "other reasons" had me a little worried. "Why are you telling me this? And why did you come over this morning?" My mind was racing trying to understand what was going on.

Joe just smiled and held his hands out. "Of course I like your body and cock. You take good care of yourself and you have a nice looking cock. I was stroking my cock last night too as I watched you. It was kind of hot since I knew you wanted someone to see." Joe waited for my reaction, but I didn't say anything. "Could you at least offer me a beer, Dave?" Joe stood there and stared at my cock that was still hard as a rock during this conversation.

"Um, I don't know, Joe. Maybe you should just leave. I'm flattered by your comments, but... I have lot of things to do today. And, Debby could be home any minute." I lied about Debby, but I thought that might convince him to leave.

Joe didn't move, but stood there smiling. "That's my other reason." He said with a devious smile. "I thought you might ask me to leave. That's the other reason I took so many pictures. What if I showed them to Debby when she comes back? What would she think of your walking around on the golf course nude and then jacking off in clear view of the neighbors and licking up all your cum? So, can I please hang out with you for a while?"

Joe had me by the balls. If Debby saw those pics, she would freak out. I needed to continue my friendship with Joe and convince him to delete those pics. Joe had one this round, but I was determined to stay in the fight.

"Uh okay, sure Joe." I walked to the cooler and tossed him a cold beer. "Look, Joe, I'll admit what you said about my body is a little flattering, but I'm not into guys. And I really need you to delete those pics. Please? For a friend?" Even though I wasn't into guys, this whole experience was very exciting. And, I had flashed many other guys in the past hoping they would like it. My brain was jumbled.

Joe popped the top and sucked his first beer down before saying anything. "Look, Dave, I can appreciate a good looking body when I see it. For now, I'm holding on to the pics, but I don't really want to show them to Debby. I just want us to be close friends. I'm kind of lonely. I hope you can understand."

My cock softened a little at his comment about being friends and I could see by his demeanor that he was sincere. I kind of felt sorry for him and I did really enjoy hanging out with him. "Yeah, I can understand, Joe. And I want us to be friends, too. Have another beer and I'll get dressed. We can find something to do today. But, you should delete those pics."

Joe brightened at my comment and smiled. "Thanks, Dave, I really like you too. But, I really want to keep your pics for now. You look ... nice." He hesitated for a minute, then said, "Do you mind if I join you?" He popped the top on another beer and took a big gulp, waiting for my answer. I wasn't completely sure what he meant at first, but when he looked at my cock, which I had started rubbing again, I understood.

"I guess not." I still didn't like the fact that he had my pics, but I could address that later. I grabbed my own beer and downed it quickly, trying to steady my nerves. My head was spinning as I watched Joe begin to strip in my kitchen. He was quick and just left his clothes in a pile. His cock was almost hard when it popped free. Joe stood there looking at me and smiling as he started playing with his cock. I felt myself getting harder watching him. I was embarrassed, but excited, too. In a few moments his cock was hard. I was admiring it since it looked a lot like mine and about the same size. Joe's body was a little pudgy, but his cock was definitely handsome. Without thinking, I blurted out, "Your cock looks real nice, too, Joe." Fuck, what was that, I thought to myself.

"Thanks, buddy!" Joe continued to slowly stroke and play and I instinctively did the same. Horny and buzzed, I moved closer to Joe to get a better look at his hard dick. I couldn't deny that I was enjoying the experience. We were both dripping precum and eating it. After a few minutes, I asked Joe if he wanted to go to my living room where we could sit down. Joe gave me a friendly slap on the shoulder and said, "Sure!"

My living room was full of porno mags and I had a hot porno movie on the screen. We sat down next to each other on the sofa and played with our erections while getting to know more about each other. I was enjoying watching Joe play and he seemed mesmerized by my cock play. We both continued eating our own precum while we edged and I learned that Joe was an exhibitionist like me. We shared some stories and I found that I was really enjoying this male bonding experience.

"I'm glad you came over, Joe. This is a lot more fun that doing it alone and doing it alone is a blast." Joe smiled and scooted right next to me on the sofa until the outside of his leg touched mine. By this time both of us were really drunk and horny beyond imagination. I was a little nervous, but the warm skin of his outer thigh felt good next to me, so I didn't move away. It was getting hard to keep from cumming sitting this close, watching porn and enjoying the taboo of playing with my cock next to a guy.

"Dave, I think I know how to make this even more fun." He looked at me and smiled again.

I couldn't resist asking, "How can it be any better, Joe? I'm having a great time." In response Joe reached his hand for my cock. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I also wanted someone to touch it. The fact that he was a guy didn't matter at the moment. I moved my hand aside and let him take hold. His hand was soft and he slowly played with me and stroked. "Oh, dammit, Joe! Your hand feels great!" Joe smiled. He was right. This was better. I looked at his boner while he tenderly played with mine and immediately felt the need to return the favor, so I moved my hand to his. He allowed me access and his cock felt nice in my hand. Soon, Joe scooted closer and we were giving each other loving hand jobs. I had completely lost my inhibitions against having a guy touch me and was really into Joe's cock. We played with each other, directing the other on what felt good. I was a fountain of precum and I couldn't remember feeling this horny.

We got completely comfortable letting each other play and adjusting our bodies together to make it easier. After a while, Joe spoke up again. "Dave, you're cock and hand are amazing. I'm really loving this. But, I think I can make it even better."

"Okay," I said, "but, how? I'm up for anything that feels better than this." I wasn't thinking clearly and my inhibitions were gone, but I understood what he was implying. I secretly wanted it.

Joe removed my hand from his cock and moved to the floor in front of me. I could see what he was getting ready to do and it was exciting. I spread my legs apart to give him easy access. He leaned and started kissing and licking my head. I caressed his head softly, running my fingers through his hair. "Oh yeah, Joe, that feels so good buddy." He looked up and smiled at me before taking the head of my cock into his mouth and softly sucking. It had been forever since Debby had sucked my cock and Joe's mouth felt heavenly. His lips were soft and his mouth was wet and warm. Joe was really earnestly trying to make me feel good like no girl ever had. And I didn't have to beg him to do it. He wanted to. I was blown away by his attention and I really loved everything he was doing.

"Oh, god, Joe. You're mouth feels so good!!" I was moaning and moving a little and he was taking me deeper and stroking me with his mouth. It was a heavenly blow job and it was making me feel like helping him. After a few minutes of the best blow job ever, I took Joe's head in my hands and softly pulled him up off my cock. He looked disappointed until I spoke. "My turn, buddy. I want to make you feel better, too." I had never even considered doing something like this before, but I was loving every second of Joe's attention and it was making me horny for him. Joe sat back on the sofa and spread his legs for me. I knelt in front of him feeling eager to please him. I moved in and started kissing and licking his cock and balls. He was enjoying it the same as I had, so I sucked his thick cut head and started giving him a loving blow job. I had completely lost my inhibitions and was really into his cock. He was constantly dripping precum and I was eating it all. It tasted a little different than mine, but was equally good. After sucking his cock for about fifteen minutes, I felt his hands softly pulling me off his cock.

"Dave, if you don't stop, I'm going to cum." I appreciated him letting me know, but I really liked sucking on his dick.

"Okay, Joe, how about a 69?" Joe smiled.

We both immediately moved into position and started sucking each other at the same time. I was in ecstasy. I had done 69 with one girl in my life and loved it, but doing it with a guy was even better. We sucked each other for quite a while, careful to not go too far. Finally, I found myself wanting to cum and apparently Joe did too. We both stopped.

"Dave, I'm going to cum if we keep doing this. We should slow down." I gave him a little suck and pulled off. "Okay, Joe, but, I'm really don't want to stop. Your cock is delicious and your mouth feels amazing!" I latched on again and gave him a deep suck before pulling off. "Joe, let's keep going and just let each other know when we're ready to cum." Joe smiled and nodded and we both went to work. It didn't take long before both of us signaled. I was so horny, I decided to keep sucking and ignore the signal and Joe did the same. We both blew at close to the same time. Joe flooded my mouth with his cum and I tried to drink all of his warm load down. But, the volume was so much that some slopped out of my mouth. Joe was having the same experience. We both kept pumping until we were spent, then we collapsed on the sofa with each other's cum on our faces and in our mouth.

I licked my lips, savoring the taste of Joe's cum. "Damn, Joe, that was awesome! I loved feeling you blow cum into my mouth. You taste so good! Your cock was so hard and it was so exciting. I've never even dreamed of sucking a cock, but I'm glad you let me suck yours."

"Hell yeah, Dave, I agree with you buddy. That was the best blow job I've ever got!!"

I laughed. "Same here, Joe! Debby hasn't sucked my cock in years and she never came close to what you just did. That was amazing! I really loved it! Thanks for the ..." Joe leaned in and kissed my cummy cock again.

"You're so welcome, Dave. I loved sucking your hot cock. I hope you want to do it again sometime." Joe layed on his back, relaxing from the exertion.

"You can count on it, Joe. Anytime you want a good blow job, just let me know." Then I rolled over to give Joe's cummy cock another kiss and suck. "I love your cock!"

Joe looked up and moaned. "And Dave, don't worry about the pics I took. I'll delete them tonight."

I smiled. "Please don't. I would love it if you keep them on your phone and computer. And I would also love it if you sent me some pics of you so I can masturbate and fantasize about you when Debby is around."

Joe's face lit up. "Anything for you, Dave."