My Neighbor Gave Me A Gift

Story Info
A toast to your orgasm.
1.1k words
4.32
5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers

I got home late at night, a Friday, tired, sweaty, and desperate for a bath and a warm bed. Nothing better than the warm waters cleansing the skin, washing the soul.

Invigorating.

I came out of the bath ten years younger, lighter. I spread the moisturizer on my breasts, neck, belly, and face. The sweet smell of the cream mixed with the smell of flowers from the robe I was wearing.

I didn't even tie the robe, went to the kitchen, and prepared some mint tea. The warm taste warmed my mouth and throat. I walked to the balcony, I like to feel free, to imagine that someone is looking at me, amazed or perhaps admiring me. Deep down every woman likes to be observed.

I just didn't expect to be the one admiring a beautiful view. A Greek god! In the building across the street from mine. I had never seen the person, it must have been a new resident. A spotted cat standing in the middle of the room. With the white towel-like skirt, he distractedly squeezed the deodorant in his armpits. The muscles in his arms, his chest puffed out, his nipples dark and small. His belly drawn. Divine.

I hid my face behind the cup, a laugh of one who knows he is doing something forbidden, admiring the view of a beautiful male. I felt my breath getting short, my breasts getting full, my nipples hardening. The inattentive male displays himself across the street like a living statue.

I turned off the light and that's when I became suspicious. I saw a furtive glance from the stranger, an instant. My intuition made me suspect that he was showing off to me. I thought about leaving, but the most I could do was to draw my silhouette in the light that remained on in the room behind me. The cup was still clutched in my fingers hiding my face.

He laughed looking down, left the deodorant on the table, and untied the knot of the towel. The Greek god was slowly getting rid of his skirt. A well-rehearsed striptease. The thick, shapely thighs, the round knees, the beginning of the legs.

Much better than Michelangelo's David, even because the detail between the crotch was much more interesting. The exact size to be admired. The whole sculpture was a masterpiece, and alive at the same time. How much would it cost to have one of these in the middle of the room?

The large hand with long fingers covered her pubis and began to stroke himself. Still shy, the long fingers began to tease the member. The phallus was growing, rising, and taking over, like a long sword with its skin stretched.

Even more so when the shiny head came up, getting rid of the shy foreskin. The man was becoming a daredevil. His fingers slid down the length of the phallus, and smoothed the full balls stored inside the sacs. The thick cock became even more alive, pulsing with caresses. His firm hand wrapped around the purple head. And that indecent act became more exciting. I started to wet myself.

The neighbor stared at me from across the street. I thought I would run away scared, but I was even more paralyzed. My heart was beating like a rushing drum. I was dying to know what was coming.

He laughed and moved his mouth. I read 'tasty' on his lips. The broad chest moved in rhythm with his hand stroking the phallus. A thick, curved member that was becoming taut and shining. Appetizing to be sucked.

The neighbor was losing the fear, abused, becoming agitated and obscene. His cock lifted in the middle, his muscular chest retched, the belly of a Roman soldier. The indecent man spoke between his teeth, 'take it off, take it off'. I turned sideways, the light from the room drawing the profile of my face. I put the cup on the counter and took off my robe, dropped it to the floor, I was sculpted by the darkness.

I held one breast and smoothed the nipple until I pinched the beak. I pulled and stretched the tip until it was thick until I got a moan. The hot male showed me the tip of the sword. He stretched his finger and showed a long strand. A dense cream connects the head of the phallus to the tip of the finger.

With a chuckle on his face, he showed me the honeyed finger, took it into his mouth, and swallowed it whole. I did the same showing the tit, stretched out my tongue, and licked the breast until I bit the thick beak on the dark silhouette. I sucked as naughtily as he did.

'Cum boy, moan loudly to me.' I don't know if he could hear, but I knew he understood me. He did as I wanted, his big handshaking that hard trunk. He did it in a delirious affliction, an almost desperation. His face became frowned and red, his legs were hard. The Greek god was going to cum for me, that's what I wanted most.

The relief came in a deep scream, the long jets wetting the room's floor. He vibrated with each spurt. I returned the perverted gesture, sticking my fingers in the middle of my vagina. The sweaty hairs and the lips swallowed my fingers. My grotto drenched, warm muffling coming from my womb. It was my turn to suffer from desire.

The lust erecting my hair, electrifying my skin. The madness was taking over my body, me showing off to the stranger. The thin fingers aroused my mind. The painted fingernails get wetter and wetter.

I don't even know why I did it. When I realized that the orgasm was coming. I held the cup and opened my thighs apart, I shook my whole body filling the cup. I knew he wasn't waiting for that. I looked him in the face and showed him the cup. I raised a toast and took a sip. I wanted him to know how aroused I was by his gesture. The taste of a sated female mixed with the flavor of mint tea.

'For you,' I spoke. Opening a smile in the darkness.

The gorgeous male a giggle, showed me his fingers honeyed in white cream. He ran his thumb across his fingers, spreading the cream, and swallowed with his eyes closed, savoring the strong taste of his cum.

I imagined myself kneeling in that room, a shame, the hot cum all over my face. But I only had the taste of the cup. I was still on my side, my silhouette illuminated by the room's light, and he was facing me indecently. I pulled up my robe and held it over my shoulder with the tip of my finger. Very casual.

I walked out on tiptoe, looking stylish as a cat. I heard a scream coming from the other side. A thunderous voice, a loud shout: 'Hot girl, come back here!

I laughed.

Naughtily I turned off the light and went to sleep.

BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers