All Comments on 'My Neighbor, My Fantasy'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 1 year ago

I need a neighbor like Lamar!

JgsexyJgsexyover 1 year ago

Mmmmm. BBC!!!! Lucky white boy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five-star story and a huge fantasy of mine ever since my new neighbor Jerome moved in. I masturbate constantly thinking about him taking control of me. I see myself dropping to my knees, worshipping and serving him.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Bbcluver59, we could all use a neighbor like Lamar. I hope you liked the story!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Jgsexy, BBC IS the best!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous for the vote and the kind comment. This story was inspired by a neighbor I had in my twenties. I never enjoyed his cock, but I absolutely fantasized about it many times. Once when I saw him at the apartment pool, he wore trunks that showed off his amazing bulge. I can remember masturbating that night to this day and how much I came! All I can say is that I regret that I didn't even send a small signal to him that I wanted to suck that big black cock of his. Years later, when I finally got to suck my first BBC, it really made me realize all the great cock I could have sucked. Tread carefully, but Jerome might just want some head as much as you want to give him some.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Latexcat60647, maybe a dream that will come true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has recently become a huge fantasy of mine. Excellent story!

The_swallowerThe_swallowerover 1 year ago

The perfect neighbour!

Great story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, hot and wet. Exactly what I am looking for. Anyone?

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, I’ve been fantasizing about BBC since my twenties. I finally fulfilled that fantasy this past year. Now I ask myself, why did I wait so long!?!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you The_swallower!! I’m so glad you enjoyed it.

UnusualHabitUnusualHabitover 1 year ago

This story really hit close to home! As a "straight" white guy with a secret BBC obsession myself this story felt like it was ripped right out of my own fantasies. Thanks for sharing it!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

You are very welcome UnusualHabit. I was right there with you for around three decades until I finally decided to go for it and allow myself to fulfill my fantasy. Best decision I have made in a long time!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 1 year ago

Ten Stars!!! Absolutely one of the best stories on literotica... I've had several such encounters and now I need more

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you IFAFILHG, I’m so glad you enjoyed the story!

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 year ago

Wow,Another Guy"Me" who wants to be Dominated by a BBC..Keep up the Great Writing..🍆😈🍆

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, I have other stories of the same theme of you enjoy them 1reddawg. Writing some others soon!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love skinny flat chested women but lust for a big black cock stretching out my man hole pussy breeding me with his cum ! I can take 11 inches up my ass and I love a fat warm slippery black cock to suck before he fucks me till I'm gaping open.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...