All Comments on 'My Neighbor, the Sex Worker Ch. 03'

by ToSexorNotToSex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 4 years ago

MORE! There needs to be more chapters. There just has to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Way too f'ing short

These chapters are just too F'ing short. I need longer chapters. I simultaneously like the voyeur angle and don't like it at the same time. Maybe they start doing doubles together. Maybe they can start doing women together? Threesomes together? Think about all the angles you could go with and follow that one angle if you haven't yet. Does her watching Lia be with these people make her jealous? Or Does it make her want to join in? I think you asked the prior and latter question and answered it perfectly with "too many conflicting feelings" Alice is confused and I think that's a very realistic feeling anyone might have after seeing that.

ToSexorNotToSexToSexorNotToSexalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Just saying

Kissing scenes are so underrated. It takes all of my willpower not to just write three pages of making out because I love them so much.

As always, thanks for the support. I've been thinking about uploading non-sex stories over at my Patreon, but I dunno.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More pleass

Didn't know how I was going to feel going into this, but I actually find myself loving this series. More please

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

I really like the combo of the innocence and kink angle. Amazing story. Can't wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToSexorNotToSex@ToSexorNotToSex
Hello! I'm TSoNTS, I write lesbian/intersex stories with a focus on the emotional side of things, taboo topics, etc. For early access to my chapters, subscribe to me over at Patreon. (https://www.patreon.com/TSoNTS)