My Neighbour Bill Ch. 01

Story Info
Aurelia is home for the weekend alone, Bill offers a drink.
2.3k words
4.09
10.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eon101
Eon101
2 Followers

Aurelia got out of her car as she pulled up in front of her family home, deciding that she wanted to stay at home while the rest of her family went on the camping trip for the long weekend. She thought of the possibilities of her enjoying the peace and quiet.

The heat outside was unbearable making the sweat drip down between her smooth brown skin towards her breasts, the Australian heat in the midst of July was suffocating. Thankfully in the distance she saw the dark clouds and thunder approaching hopefully to turn the hot summer into a cooler evening with a shower later on.

A thin singlet covered her perky 14DD cups. Her shorts were just too short for her parents liking but she wore them when they weren't around. She wasn't that tall standing at 5 foot 2, her long black hair sticking to her sweat covered back. Her thongs she left in the car preferring to go bare foot now that she was home.

As she was bout to pull out her keys from her tight shorts she heard the sound of someone calling out. Making her back out to the side of her house she saw her neighbour Bill calling and waving to her from the other side of her fence. Her family lived on a big property but rented one side of the property divided by the fencer her father, grandfather and great grandfather had put up; to people, Bill had been a long time tenant to her father always paying on time never had an issue with the family and always willing to help out when needed.

She thought that if she waved to him that she could leave sooner but let out a sigh without letting Bill notice that she was a little pissed of being called over to her neighbour in this heat. As she made her way over to the fence through the section of dry dead grass that her father had yet to cut.

"Hi Bill whats up?" She asked him as she leaned against one of the fence post.

"Hiya Lia,I'm looking for your father is he around?" He responded in kind.

"Sorry Bill dad's out his out camping with my 2 brothers for the long weekend. He'll be gone from today till next Tuesday."

"That's too bad I just wanted to chat with him about something, are you here by yourself for this weekend?" I nodded my head, feeling the sun burning my legs and back.

"Want to join me for a drink?" He asked, I looked at Bill. He was a tall man standing at 6 foot, he had a bald head, a beer gut and was an average looking white man.

"Nah Bill, I'm gonna head inside." I say turning away waving to him before making my back to the cool of my house.

"Well if you change your mind come on over." He said making his own way back to his caravan.

Aurelia unlocked her front door to her house in sighed in content as the cool of the house cooled her skin, without missing a beat she moved towards the bathroom with every intent to cool her body down even more. As she slipped off her singlet and shorts along with her bra and panties, she contemplated the offer of having a drink with Bill.

'Should I go?' She thought to herself as the cold water cascaded down her body cooling her body and washing the stinking sweat off her body. Lathering up with the bar of soap she quickly washed her breasts and private parts before turning the shower off. Stepping out of the shower she grabbed the towel near the door and dried herself quickly as she heard the sound of thunder being right over her house. 'Fuck it, I just turned 18 I can drink if I want to besides dad isn't here.' Finally with that thought she put her previous clothes on without her bra and panties.

She locked up the house and shivered at the cold wind blowing hard as the thunder struck near by. Rushing towards Bill's caravan as she started to feel fat droplets starting to pour down on her body. Barely making to Bill's caravan she knocked on the door with urgency, it didn't take long for Bill to open his door and let in the semi wet Aurelia in.

"Lia what are you doing out in this rain?" He asked as he passed me a dry towel. I towled my self dry.

"Oh I like running in the rain for fun." I deadpanned and he looked taken back before I started to laugh, Bill joined in with the laughter but the sound of thunder cracking the earth near us and shaking the caravan stopped our laughter as we jumped from the sound. The heavy sounds of the thick rain pelting the caravan made it evident that I wasnt returning to my house anytime soon.

"What would you like to drink Lia?" Bill asked as moved around his modest sized caravan towards the fridge.

"Can I have a beer please." I asked as I sat on his small dining table swinging my legs. He nodded before opening the fridge and taking 2 out one for me and one for himself, he opened the beers before handing me one. He leaned up against the counter from across me taking a long swig finishing half the beer. I did the same taking a long swig hating the taste of the beer as it goes down my throat but not stopping either.

"What changed your mind in having a deink with me?" Bill asked me as he drank the rest of his beer. I shrugged my shoulder and finished my beer off before I put the empty bottle on the table behind me.

"I was bored and I thought why not." I stated as I kept swinging my legs back and forth. He nodded to me before walking towards the fridge opening it and getting another 2 for the both of us. I accepted the beer and finished it off the same time as Bill. I looked around his home, it was homey nice beige colours to compliment the yellow lighting showing the age of the caravan. He grabbed another 2 beers out and passed 1 of them to me.

"Wanna watch TV?" He suggested after a few moments of awkwardness silence, I nodded and followed him into his bedroom where the TV was stationed. I moved to the right side of his bed laying down on the pillows as Bill got the TV going. I looked around the small bedroom taking in the wallpapers only the light from the living room illuminating the small room. I turned to the small dresser and saw a picture of his wife on their wedding day.

"Where is Mrs Jordan?" I asked as Bill kept trying to get the TV going.

"Shes visiting her sister down south for a few weeks." He said as he found the remote and lied on the left side of the bed pressing the button a few times as the old TV turned on. What came on was the last thing I expected to see was a porno of a gang bang.

I raised my eyebrows up at him, he stuttered and tried to turn it off.

"Nah leave it on, lets watch it." I said taking a sip of beer.

"You sure? I can change it." He said again but I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nah lets watch it but start it back from the beginning." I lied down more comfortable as I took more sips of the beer. He skipped the DVD back to the start of the scene. I watched in trepidation as the girl was introduced and what type of fantasy she was getting, a rape scene, she wore a schoolgirl outfit with her hair in pigtails.

"Have you ever been in a gang bang Bill?" I asked as I kept drinking my beer and watching the scene unfurl. The poor girl was being tied up at the moment, the men slapping her tits and pussy striking her pale skin.

"A few times a couple of years ago." He stated as he kept drinking his beer, his jeans starting to form a tent. If he noticed me staring he didn't say anything but continued to tell me his endeavours. "We had a 21 year old girl with a few of my mates, she had fun and we fucked her silly."

"What about you? Ever thought of doing something like that." He gestured to the TV before sculling his drink and putting on his bedside table, I did the same to my beer before replying.

"Sure I have. I've been fucked before in my ass and cunt so I see why not, however I don't like that bondage shit being tied up and what not." I replied easily, Bill raised his eyebrows at me before nodding.

"Who fucked you? Was it the boyfriend you dumped a last year?" He asked as the sound of moaning and skin slapping from the TV blasted through out the room along with the sound of thunder and rain pelting the roof from the outside.

"Yep, too bad he was good looking." I said as the fucking in the scene was getting more and more intense.

"Have you ever cum?" He questioned me as he too watched the scene play out.

"Nah, but thankfully I'm not a virgin." I said to him as I turned my head towards him the sound of screaming and moaning in the small room.

"Would you like me to give you an orgasm?" He turned to me an asked me seriously.

"What about your wife?" I asked as I sat up against the pillows. Bill did the same turning his body towards me.

"She doesn't have to know this could between us." He stated. "Think about it you don't have to reply straight away think about it."

It took me no time at all to make a decision. "Sure lets do it right now." I said before taking off my singlet allowing my tits to be on display, my pants were second to go as I shuffled them down my legs and chucked them off the bed. I leaned against the pillows and spread my legs wide as an invitation to Bill. It took Bill no time at all before he got off his side of the and crawled in between my legs.

He hooked his hands underneath my legs and dragged my cunt towards his mouth, I could feel his hot breath against my clit as he watched me from his position.

"You sure?" He asked me as stared into my eyes. "Hurry up before I change my mind." I said to him. Within seconds he was lapping at my cunt lips like a starving man at Christmas. "Fuck." I moaned loudly as he greedily slurped up my juices flowing out. He kept licking my lips and without warning he started to suck my clit so hard I was seeing stars, I was trying to push his head away but to no avail he kept licking sucking and holding my legs tight as he continued his assault on my cunt.

Just like that I came hard while he kept up his sucking on my clit. My legs were shaking so badly from that orgasm and the continued ministrations of Bill's mouth and tongue. I managed to get out of my stupor and breathlessly push his head away to take a breath and steady my beating heart.

"Fuck that felt good." I said breathlessly to him as he wiped his mouth on his shirt sleeve.

"Good now cause I'm gonna fuck you." He stated zipping down his fly and pulling his 6 inch fat cock out. I watched as he rubbed it a few time up and down against my cunt lips wetting the tip, the veins on the side of his cock pulsating.

Without warning he grabbed my legs spread them over his hip and thrust his cock deep into my cunt, he slipped into my willing cunt as the juices of him eating me out welcoming his cock in. He rested his hands on the bed near my head, I could feel his belly pressing against my clit stimulating me even more as he fucked me good and hard. "Oh please slow down." I begged as I tried to push him away but that drove Bill harder and deeper into my cunt.

He moaned as he pounded my tight cunt stretching my walls wide pushing my head further up on the bed.

"Mmh fuck girl, you are so fucking tight." Bill moaned as he continued my pounding into me. "Oh fuck I'm cumming!" I screamed. Bringing me to my second orgasm as I creamed around his cock. It didn't take long before Bill filled my cunt with his cum.

His semi hard cock slipped out of me as he drop to the side of me both of us exhausted, my cunt felt good from the fucking I received. I could feel his cum dribbling between my cunt lips onto the bed. I looked at the ceiling as I felt the caravan lightly shake from another thunder strike near by the rain not letting up anytime soon, my breathing returning to normal. I turned my head and looked at Bill as his breath returned to normal.

"Mmh that was nice." I said to him.

"Yeah it was nice." He replied.

"Is this a one time thing or can I come over whenever I want." I asked as I turned my head to the ceiling watching the fan slowly turn.

"Come over whenever you want I'll fuck you when you want." Bill said. I smiled before drifting to sleep with cum in between my legs.

Eon101
Eon101
2 Followers