My Neighbour Ep. 01

Story Info
The first time I heard my neighbour masturbating.
879 words
4.11
10k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Neighbour: Scene 1. Sounds from next door.

My name is Bernadette and this is the first in a series of short stories about my neighbour when I lived in Portugal. Each story is a short piece about an erotic event.

I had lived in various parts of the world. In old apartment blocks, from a flat in a firmer 15th century monastery to apartments barely dry with cement. I had learnt that new builds are not as robust as homes used to be. You can hear every sound from the flat next door, and whilst this might be annoying on many occasions it can bring some benefits. This is one those times.

After moving into my new apartment on the top floor of a three story building, overlooking the beautiful coastline of Pria da Lux on the coast of Portugal it took a while to get used to the sounds of the next door neighbours who backed onto my apartment. Being on the top floor had the advantage of having no neighbours above me. As Paul Simon wrote " one man's ceiling is another man's floor." Fortunately my television or dvd or music drowned out any noise which might emanate from the one apartment on my floor or the neighbours apartment in the block that abutted my residence. On the side of my bedroom it appeared there were no sounds, or at least that is what I thought. How I was to be surprised that I was completely wrong.

Generally my apartment was quiet. Nothing really heard from either neighbours. One to the left of my apartment, a couple I had only had a passing nod to. She was mid 40 I would say, he was much older. Neither seemed to be the type to have noisy parties. As to the other side of my bedroom, I knew nothing, only that the apartment belonged to a separate adjoins block.

That suited me fine. My busy work schedule meant I had few opposites to meet people and I had to resort to self pleasure. Not that it bothered me any. I enjoyed masturbating and teasing myself regularly. I would often dress sexily and then put on a porn dvd, usually lesbian, and tease myself. In front of the mirror was a favourite place. Watching myself get aroused would add to my pleasure. Sometimes I would bind my tits, so they were distended or put bands around my long sensitive nipples making them ache in a most delightful way. That old pain is so close to pleasure concept.

After a couple of months, after getting everything sorted out, I had just returned from a night out with some girlfriends, and hopped into the shower. Wrapped in a towering bathrobe I was sitting on the bed, applying some body lotion to my legs when I heard a very unmistakable moaning sound emanating from the apartment that was adjacent to my bedroom.

I know the sound of a woman enjoying herself sexually. After all I have masturbated and had enough sex to know. The sound of a woman orgasming and reaching that beautiful climax was unmistakably arousing. I listened and found myself becoming aroused. Moving up onto the bed which was against the neighbouring flat wall I could hear the moans of the woman. No other sounds, just her making sounds of arousal.

I had heard similar sounds from previous apartments I had lived in. From the banging of the bed frame against the wall to the screams of orgasm from the floor above. Whenever and whatever it never failed to bring a sense of arousal.

Letting my bathrobe fall open I found my hands stroking my breasts. Circling my nipples and pulling at them. Making them hard. My pussy was on fire. I was so turned on listening to this strangers sexual music. I started stroking my clit teasing her and circling with my fingers. I was so very sensitive I knew it would take long before I came. The sounds from next door we're getting louder and I could tell she was closer to her orgasm, as I was. I pulled on my nipples almost hurting myself to increase the sensations going through my body. I then moved onto the bed fully, and positioned myself so I could see my naked body in the mirror. Kneeling up I squeezed my tits and watched myself as if viewing a porn movie. I then. Started to tease myself, lightly fingering my lips and slipping inside slowly then circling my clit. Light pressure to start with followed by more intense rubbing. My juices were really flowing now. I could hear the increasing sound of moaning through the wall. It was just too much. I gave in to resisting cumming and thrust my fingers deep into my pussy, finding my g spot and was washed away by the flood of orgasm that overtook me. Shivering and shaking, I eventually came down from the high. It had an been a very intense orgasm, and I looked at the rumpled sheet, which was not soaked from my juices. I was just too tired, so I curled up under my duvet and sleep the sleep of the dead.

Next episode I investigate the sounds from next door.