My Neighbour Ep. 04

Story Info
Bernadette enjoys further pleasure from listening.
1.6k words
4.48
3.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Neighbour: Scene Bernadette explores the source of the sounds..

My name is Bernadette and this is the fourth in a series of short stories about my neighbour when I lived in a small coastal town in Portugal.

After the excitement of the night before I decided to write J another note. I pondered exactly what to say, but wanted to express my delight at our connection the previous evening and make it clear I was in favour of another encounter however that might take the form of.

Just sitting at my desk to write the note made me feel tingly inside. It was like being a naughty young girl again.

I began to write. "Hi J. Loved our connection last night. Was so very erotic and arousing. Hope we can connect again. Look forward to hearing from you, and hearing you. B."

I hoped that my short note would be enticing for her to resume our pleasure, albeit through a bedroom wall. With that I put on some clothes and wandered out to drop the note through her letter box. As I walked to her apartment block I glanced up at where I knew her place was, but failed to detect any movement at all. Never mind I thought, at least I know how to contact J. I dropped the note off and then headed back to my apartment to get ready for work.

Work was quite hectic. There was a major report to write in preparation for the upcoming COP conference, which required a lot of data uploading and graphical analysis. But that was work. The joys of being a research fellow on an international science team. Fortunately things were so busy that I had little time to think about J.

Finally it was time to head home. Gone 8pm it was dark and the drive home was slow, so I had time to think about my neighbour. I wondered if she had replied to my note. If she had found it to her liking. I know that the thought of her excitement aroused me. Finally I got to my apartment, after 9, and parked the car. I looked up to where a J's apartment was and I discerned a light from behind the blinds. My tummy fluttered a bit at the anticipation that she might want a repeat of the previous evening. Opening the door to my apartment building I stepped inside and opened the letter box. There were two letters one mailed and one with a simple B scrawled on the front. Now I was aroused in anticipation.

As previously I waited until I got into my place before opening the letter with the B on the front. I took off my shoes and in stockined feet walked into my bedroom. Sitting on the bed I opened the envelope and pulled out a sheet of slightly perfumed paper. I opened the folded sheet and read the contents.

"Hello B. It was lovely to get your note this morning. Even nicer was our encounter last night. I do not think I have ever cum so hard for long time. I am definitely eager for another masturbatory. The thought of it is getting me wet just writing this. Maybe you can tell this from the perfume on this letter. Knock on my wall at 1030 tonight and let's see how much pleasure we can have. Look forward to it. Kisses J."

My heart was beating hard after reading the note. I read it again. And this time raised the note to my nose and caught the faint odour of female juices. That was quite erotic. I glanced at the bedside clock it said 2125, so I had just over an hour before my " meeting" with J. Wandering back into my living room I fixed myself a drink, glass of Shiraz, and took a slip, it went down all too easily. I was buzzing now with sexual tension at the possibility of masturbating to the sounds of J.

Leaving my glass in the living room I walked back into the bedroom and started to undress. First my, unbuttoned and taken off. I reached behind and uncoupled my bra. Feeling my breasts released from the confines of the bra I massaged them, underneath first, to ease the tautness, then with each hand massaging them fully. Standing as usual in front of the mirror I,looked at how they were still firm, despite my 40 years. A slight sag, with long nipples, but nothing I was not proud of. I ran my fingers over my nipples. They were extra sensitive. Stiffening to my touch. I circled them before pulling them, watching myself all the time. I was getting very turned on.

I stopped teasing my tits, and now unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Standing in black panties and hold ups I ran my hands along my sides and across my tummy. I could see a damp patch on my panties from where I was so wet and aroused. I ran my hand across my pussy, the electric tingling of my hand on my wet lips caused me to moan slightly. I kept the teasing up for a few minutes, touching myself through my panties. I was bringing myself closer to an orgasm, but wanted to edge myself, to prolong the excitement before 1030.

Finally I pulled my panties off, and stared at my wet pussy, my lips were swollen and dripping. My pubic hair was matted with my juices. I pulled my lips open and looked at my inner lips and my wet pussy. Running my fingers around the inside of my pussy I left myself leaking profusely. I used my juices to slip a finger deeper into my pussy, then raised my finger to my mouth and sucked the musky juice. The taste was sweet and musky and it was a dirty thing to do. But so arousing. Moving back I sat on the edge of the bed and spread my legs. I started to finger myself. Slowly working my finger deeper, then pulling it out and circling my clit. After a few minutes of teasing between clit and pussy I pulled the hood back exposing my clit and then running my lubricated finger over my bud. I was getting close to orgasm but didn't want to... not yet.... So I slowed down and just teased myself. After ten or fifteen minutes I decided I needed my wine, so I walked naked, all bar my stockings into the living room. My window blinds were open but no one could really see me, but the thought was exciting.

I grabbed my glass and walked around to calm myself down. I wandered close to the windows and looked out. I imagined being seen from outside. Imagined someone looking up and seeing a naked woman at the window. But I was out of luck. Time was not moving on quick enough, but I was so horny. I went to by desk drawer and scratched around for two rubber bands. I took them and walked back into the bedroom. Standing in front of the mirror I took the first rubber band and wound it around my nipple. The pressure caused me discomfort and first but it was enjoyable. I then took the second rubber band and wound it around the other nipple. They were now bound and stiff.

I walked over to my bedside cabinet and pulled out a small butt plug and a tube of lube. Raising my leg on the bed I smeared the plug with lube and then slowly pushed the plug into my butt. The feeling was exquisite and my insides did a cartwheel. I was tingling. I walked around the room, feeling the plug inside me. It was something lovely. I looked at the bedside clock, it was 1028. Two minutes till my appointment, as it were. I needed just one more thing, my hitachi.

I walked over to my bedside cabinet again and pulled my hitachi from the bottom drawer and plugged it in to the socket by the bed. I turned it on to the lowest speed and climbed onto the bed, positioning myself on the bed so I could watch myself in the mirror I touched my pussy with the wand, sending a gentle shock through my body. I looked at the clock. It was now 2232. Time to knock on the wall.

I reached over and with the flat of my hand I banged on the wall twice. I was already masturbating with the hitachi when I heard to reply knock on the wall. The sound of the knock raised by excitement another notch.then I heard to sound of the tv again, and the sounds of moaning and obvious pleasure. I heard her moaning and the bed banging against the wall. I watched myself as I pressed the hitachi on my clit and brought myself closer to orgasm. I had been edging myself for a long time, so it didn't take long to explode. I shouted out I was cumming as my squirt jetted from my pussy and over the bed and the mirror.

I lay back on the bed, short of breath and panting and my head was dizzy, as if the top of my head had exploded. My legs were shaking and I was tingling. The orgasm had been intense and explosive. It was then my phone buzzed. The number was unknown and withheld. It was a what's app message. I clicked on the message. It said, "Hi B. Just had a lovely orgasm listening to you. Hope you enjoyed listening to me. All warm and tingling now. Looking forward to next time. Kisses J."

Next episode Bernadette takes things to a new level.,