My Nephew Billy Comes to Visit

Story Info
My nephew Billy discovers new pleasures.
3.1k words
4.06
21.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XeniaDei
XeniaDei
23 Followers

My name is Mariam, and I am married to a wonderful man, Ryan. I am forty-six and Ryan is forty-three. We met eighteen years ago, when Ryan was my student at an art class that I used to teach at a local art gallery. The moment I laid eyes on him, I knew we were destined to spend our lives together. We got married two weeks after that fateful day when he walked into my class, and we have lived happily ever since.

Neither one of us does much by way of work, thanks to a comfortable inheritance I received from my paternal grandfather. Ryan had wanted to go to law school and become a lawyer, but I dissuaded him from this because I wanted him at my side all the time. He and I live in a nice large house on a rural eight-acre tract of forest (which is part of the inheritance I mentioned). We spend our days painting--mostly erotic art, which we both love--and tending to our property, which, quite frankly, does not require much work; my lovely Ryan taking care of the house chores. We also spend several hours a day watching porn and giving each other pleasure. Unfortunately, we have never been able to have children.

I would like to share with you what Ryan and I consider a beautiful and unexpected change in our lives, that began when our nephew Billy, the oldest son of my older sister Freya, stayed with us for a few days. Billy is eighteen, and recently transferred to our local college, and since his dorm hadn't yet opened when he was due to arrive in our town, we were more than happy to let him stay with us.

Ryan and I had always felt close to Billy, as we do with all of our family on my side--not so much on his, though. In spite of this, we hadn't seen Billy in nearly two years, for reasons too complicated to describe here. However, what we both noticed immediately when he showed up at our doorstep, was how much he had grown and how very handsome he had become. At five-foot-five, and about one-hundred-thirty-five pounds, big brown eyes, chiseled cheekbones, and a ready smile; had he been taller, he could have been a model. Ryan and I are both five-foot-eight-inches tall, and stay in shape.

Billy would turn out to be a true delight to have around the house for the week he stayed with us. An incredibly sweet boy, he was always ready to help with household chores and stuff.

On the third night Billy stayed with us, Ryan and I took him out to eat at one of our favorite eateries, a traditional Pakistani restaurant owned by a very good friend of ours. Although Billy reported that he found the food delicious, as things turned out, Pakistani food might have been too rich for him. Being used to fairly bland food, and the Pakistani variety being so spicy, later in the evening, Billy began complaining about having a tummy ache. Ryan gave him some medicine, and we sent him off to bed.

The next morning, Billy walked into the kitchen while Ryan was making breakfast, and he looked pretty down. Ryan was wearing only a satin robe with a sash, and I was sitting at the counter in my see-through nightgown.

What's wrong, sweetie?" I asked Billy. "Is your tummy still giving you trouble?"

He had had a bad night, he said, and he had felt like pooping, but had not been able to, in spite of having spent a few hours sitting on the toilet. (Our guest room has its own bathroom, and the house being large, neither Ryan nor I had noticed anything was amiss during the night.)

"You should have woken us up, sweetie," I said to him. "Definitely," added Ryan, "you shouldn't suffer alone like that!"

"I just didn't want to bother anybody," he answered meekly.

"Such a sweet boy," I said, "don't you think so, honey?" I said to Ryan. My lovely husband readily agreed. "Very sweet, indeed."

I motioned to Billy to come towards me, and he did.

I asked him to take off his t-shirt and he did. I could see that his normally exquisitely flat tummy was a little bloated. I pressed one hand against his tummy, as I placed my other hand against his lower back, and asked him if it hurt.

"A little," he answered.

"Maybe a nice warm enema would help," suggested my husband.

"I think you may be right!," I answered almost immediately.

Billy just stood there, feeling miserable, as I gently took his hand. "Would you be willing to try an enema, sweetie?"

He seemed a little hesitant, embarrassed, I thought, at the idea.

I gently attempted to persuade him, as I stroked his arm. "I'm sure it will make you feel a lot better; you can trust us on this."

"Your aunt gives great enemas, I can tell you from experience; it won't hurt a bit, and you'll feel a lot better," offered Ryan.

"If you really think so..."

"Definitely, sweetie, come with me. Just do as I say, and you'll be fine."

I took his hand and led him to our bedroom. Ryan followed close behind.

Once in the bedroom, I instructed Billy to take off his shorts (he had left his t-shirt in the kitchen), and lie on our bed while I got the enema ready. I filled up the enema bottle with about one quart of warm water in the master bathroom and went back into the bedroom with the bottle, pulling the enema stand behind me.

I instructed Billy to position himself so he was on all fours with his butt facing me, and his feet just hanging beyond the edge of our bed. I was very pleased to see that his anus, balls and circumcised penis were shaved smooth, and I told him so. Ryan agreed that it was very sexy.

"Lower your shoulders so your ass is pointing up, sweetie."

Billy did as he was told, and my husband and I could see our nephew's beautiful smooth asshole and hanging balls in their full splendor.

I undid the sash on my nightgown, and let it fall on the carpet. I was totally nude.

My wonderful husband, always so helpful, handed me the K-Y from our nightstand, and I proceeded to lubricate the enema nozzle. "This is going to feel a little cold," I warned, as I squeezed some lube onto Billy's crack and anus. He protested a little, so I gently caressed his ass cheeks, and tried to soothe him with my words. "Just relax, sweetie, it's going to feel really nice. You do trust us, don't you, sweetie?"

A barely audible, "Yes," left his lips.

"I'm going to open you up now, sweetie, okay? Don't be scared."

Again, almost inaudibly, "Okay."

Ryan, who was tired of standing, had pulled up a chair and was sitting just to my left. We both noticed that Billy's beautiful penis was slowly hardening. I took this as my cue to slide a finger into his tight asshole, moving it around to get as much lube into his rectum as possible. My nephew's soft moans told me I was doing fine.

"I think you are ready, sweetie, I'm going to put the nozzle in you, okay? and I'll let you know when I open the valve."

Another barely audible, "Okay."

I slowly rotated my finger right and left, as I pulled it out of his anus, and then I took the enema nozzle, added some more lube to it, and to Billy's asshole, and slowly slid it in about four inches.

By now, our nephew's penis was completely erect, and even dripping some pre-cum.

"Here it comes, sweetie. Let me know when you feel the water going in." I opened the valve and saw the meter begin to rotate, as it signaled that the water was flowing.

"I can feel it," grunted sweet Billy.

"How does it feel?"

"A little weird, but nice."

"I think you like it, sweetie. You're dripping pre-cum like crazy!"

Billy just moaned. I took this as his permission to pick some of his hanging sticky pre-cum with a finger, and taste it. It tasted fresh and delicious. I did it again, but this time, I let my husband taste it.

A few times, Billy tried to stroke his penis, but I forbade it. "Stretch out your arms in front of you, and don't play with yourself, okay, sweetie? Let the enema do its work." A quiet whimpering moan was all that came back.

By this time, not being able to help himself anymore, Ryan had opened his robe and was gently stroking his own erect penis. I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

A few minutes later, I looked up at the enema bottle, and about half was gone, swamping our beautiful nephew's insides.

"You are taking that enema so beautifully, sweetie. You have over half a quart in you now. Your uncle and I are so proud of you!"

"How do you feel?"

The barely audible reply, "Very full, but nice; it feels really nice."

I caressed his firm buttocks, and kissed them a few times, as I encouraged Billy to take all of his enema. This beautiful, sweet boy, definitely was a good sport! Ryan and I could see that pleasing his aunt and uncle was very important to him.

A few more minutes passed, and the bottle was empty; our beautiful nephew had taken a little over a quart on his first enema!

"You've taken all your enema, sweetie. You are such a good boy!" I exclaimed. "I'm going to remove the nozzle now, okay? But we want you to hold it in, okay? Can you do that, sweetie?"

"I'll try."

"Just hold it in as long as you can, okay, sweetie? You've been so wonderful; your uncle and I are very pleased with you!"

"Okay, I'll try."

I looked at my watch, and said:, "Let's try to hold it in for five minutes, okay?"

"Okay."

After about three minutes, Billy started to whimper, "I can't hold it in anymore!"

"Okay, sweetie. We'll help you expel your water, okay."

"Hold your sphincter really tight, honey, okay? It's a short way to the toilet, don't lose any of it, okay?"

"Okay."

I led Billy to the bathroom. He could barely walk, as he tightened his ass to keep his water from shooting out of his ass. I had hardly sat him on the toilet when he lost control and let go. Jets of water and feces shot out of his beautiful ass, mostly falling into the toilet. As he sat there, completely helpless, with his enema spurting out of his body, now in shorter, spasmodic jets; I held him gently, pressing his head against my body.

I turned my head to look at my husband, who was leaning against the bathroom door frame, his robe open, slowly stroking his cock. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

After a few more minutes had passed, and Billy had mostly stopped leaking, I asked him, "Are you empty, sweetie?"

"I think so."

"Did you enjoy your enema, sweetie?"

"Yes, thank you, Aunt Mariam."

"We knew you'd like it, sweetie! Enemas can be so liberating!"

"You've been such a good boy, sweetie. I'm going to give you a nice surprise, okay?"

I helped him get up, as his legs were still a little weak, and led him to the bedroom.

My dear husband followed after us. I gave Billy a nice wet kiss on the mouth and instructed to lie on his back at the edge of the bed, and to raise his legs with his beautiful anus pointing at me. Pushing his legs against his chest, I got down and began licking his asshole, working my tongue into his rectum. He moaned softly, and his penis, which had gone soft when he was on the toilet, quickly became erect again.

"The purple one, hun," I said to my wonderful, obedient husband. He understood what I meant, of course, and from a dresser drawer, he brought one of our favorite toys, a purple, translucent, flexible, eighteen-inch Mr. Softie double-headed dildo, and he handed me the K-Y.

Billy's sphincter was still quite loose, even gaping a little, so I had no difficulty pressing the K-Y tube against his anus and injecting almost half the tube into his rectum. I worked a few fingers into him, as I caressed and kissed his buttocks and thighs, helping him relax. Ryan, meanwhile, lubed up one end of the dildo, and when he was satisfied with the result, he handed it to me. He then sat on the bed next to us, and resumed stroking his penis. As I purred to Billy to relax and enjoy the experience, I slowly inserted the lubricated end of the dildo into his rectum. Not wanting my beloved husband to feel left out, I stole glances at him, as I slid the dildo into Billy.

When I had worked about ten inches of dildo into my nephew's rectum and up his colon, and felt it would not go in any further, I started to kiss his erect penis. "Try not to cum too quickly, sweetie, okay?"

A very faint, "Okay," came back.

Fearing a too-quick ejaculation on his part, considering all that he had been through, I began to gently fellate him. He came almost instantly, filling my mouth with his sweet sperm. I showed Ryan my cum-filled mouth.

And he said, "He's a young boy, I'm sure he can go another round."

I looked at Billy, and he begged, "Please."

I swallowed my nephew's load and got to work again on his beautiful member. As I did, I slowly worked the dildo in and out of his rectum. This time, it took him maybe ten or fifteen minutes to ejaculate into my mouth. Not wanting to appear selfish, I did not swallow, and instead, moved up my nephew's body, and kissed his open mouth, letting his semen drip in. He savored it gladly, and swallowed it all.

At this point, Ryan warned me that he had to cum too, and I took his throbbing member in my mouth, where I felt his jets of semen hitting the back of my throat. Once again, I decided against swallowing the delicious load of semen, and instead, fed it to Billy, who was still on his back, and with the purple dildo still in his ass. He accepted his uncle's semen with gusto, and swallowed the load.

I had cum a few times on my own during this whole episode, so I was in no need to be satisfied at this point by others.

Too tired to clean up, we decided to take a nap, although it was nearly noon. The three of us crawled into our bed; Ryan spooning me from behind, as I spooned our lovely Billy, holding his now-soft penis in my hand. We were so exhausted, none of us even thought about removing the purple dildo from our nephew's rectum. It would surely have popped out on its own after we fell asleep, had it not been pressing against my thighs, as I spooned Billy.

When we finally woke up at around three in the afternoon. I gently pulled the purple dildo out of my nephew's rectum, his anus gaping about two inches across. Not wanting to waste a nice gaping asshole, I slipped my tongue deep into his exposed rectum, and tongued him for a while. My lovely husband, meanwhile, went back to the kitchen to prepare lunch for us (we had never eaten breakfast, and we had to throw it away).

While we were having lunch at the kitchen counter, we talked about the wonderful experience we had had earlier that day. I had been fearful that Billy would be uneasy, but he showed no repentance or guilt. He was enthusiastic about the experience. He said he had never felt so much pleasure in his life, and that he felt very close to us.

After lunch, Ryan cleaned up, and I showed Billy around the grounds of our property. We held hands as we walked, and he asked me sheepishly whether we would be able to play again.

"Of course, sweetie! Your uncle and I like you very much; you are such a beautiful and sweet boy, we will play as often as you want!"

With that, I turned to him and kissed him wetly on the lips. He kissed me back and smiled.

"Is your tummy okay now?"

"Yes, it's great, although my ass is a little sore."

"That's because you slept with that enormous dildo in you, sweetie, but don't worry, we'll make you forget that soreness in a jiffy. We can go home now, sweetie, and play some more games, okay?"

"I'd like that," he smiled.

I told him to open his mouth, and I built up a large blob of spit in my mouth and spat it into his mouth. He savored it and swallowed, gleefully.

We walked back to the house, kissing occasionally along the way. I grabbed his crotch and told him I was pleased that he was so excited.

When we got home my husband had finished cleaning up the kitchen, as well as the bathroom; where, although we hadn't noticed it at the time, some of Billy's feces had actually hit the wall and floor.

I gave Billy three more enemas with their respective dildoing and blowjob that weekend. Ryan, of course, masturbated as he intently watched every session. After each session with Billy, my lovely husband ate me out, working his well-trained tongue into my anus and pussy. As Ryan serviced me, sweet Billy watched us, and amazingly, stroked his penis to orgasm every time!

But all good things must come to an end, and on Monday, Billy's dorm was ready for its tenants, and classes would soon begin. Ryan and I were really sorry to see him go; lovely Billy had brought such joy to our home. We would have loved for him to stay and live with us while he went to college, but this was a little impractical, given the distance from our home to campus. Billy cried as I saw him off, and I gave him a very passionate and wet kiss goodbye. Ryan drove him to campus and helped him move all his stuff into his dorm room, and as he told me later, gave him a warm kiss goodbye. Fortunately, Billy still visits and stays with us one weekend--sometimes two-- every month, and we all have such fun every time he does.

XeniaDei
XeniaDei
23 Followers