All Comments on 'My New Best Friend'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a bunch of crap.

What a piece of shit! What ever you were smoking when you tried to write this is something you should flush down the toilet. I never knew you could write such trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good start and worthy of a revision

The story suffers from some editing issues, such as abrupt changes in POV. The concept is "out there," but that's hardly unusual for Literotica! <g>

I think a revision, with the assistance of an editor, would really improve this effort. I could also see this story in "Loving Wives," depending on changes. The deceptions may be a little jarring for "Romance."

DrPlutonDrPlutonalmost 14 years ago
The incest thing...

... in this story is quite a bit creepier than in most stories in the incest category. I agree with the protagonist that Michael needs help. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
strange

- but not in a bad way...

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
An interesting story

It just kept getting more complicated and then was nicely tied into a good conclusion.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
The furthur into this Revenge section the more crappy the soties get...

I did not finish the last page, it was too crappy. Neither did I give you a bad mark, I don't do that except for willing cuckold stories or stories where the author gets the names of the characters mixed up for a few paragraphs. Those I give a one rating. I just left your rating off. I can't see anything to like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this has to be the biggest crock of shit ever

what a total fucked up story all about raving lesbians and dykes....how nasty is that.....they should all be whipped....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

SIMILAR Stories