My New Boss Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove towards my house, I stole the occasional glance at Suky as she slept. She was just so cute, I couldn't stop checking her out. At one point, Suky rolled over onto her front, her tight little ass accentuated by the white pleated tennis skirt she was wearing. Suky had offered to blow me twice wearing this cute skirt, and both times I had come prematurely. I think after the second time she decided to teach me a lesson, because she allowed some random guy, albeit very handsome and wealthy guy, to fuck her in the airport bathroom, wearing my favorite outfit. She had even sent me a photo of him bending her over the marble countertop, as he was buried balls-deep inside of her tight pussy.

Now that she was home, and planning to spend the night at my house, I planned to fuck her in it. I was going to discard the hair bow of course, so that it didn't feel like I was getting sloppy seconds.

I started to imagine how I was going to enjoy my orgasm. I would completely banish the visual of the Patek Philippe guy, and fuck the crap out of my innocent unsullied girlfriend. That was the plan, until I noticed some flaky residue on the back of Suky's skirt. My curiosity got the better of me and I reached across to touch her ass, right as she woke up.

"Were you trying to cop a feel?" she asked me with a giggle.

"No baby," I insisted sheepishly. "I just noticed a stain on the back of your tennis skirt."

"Fuck," Suky said, trying to conceal her embarrassment. "I wondered if he had wiped his dick on my skirt after he came inside me. Asshole! I didn't have access to laundry facilities in Malaysia, baby, and I know how much you like this skirt. I didn't know it was soiled with another guy's semen. I am sorry."

Suky rolled back onto her back in an attempt to conceal the cum stains and fell asleep shortly afterwards. When we pulled into my driveway she woke up and watched me struggle to put my shorts back on over my stiff cock.

"I am so sorry I fell asleep before I sucked you off. I owe you one, baby."

Fuck! If I could cash in on all the times that she had put her needs before mine or failed to come through with her promises, I would be set.

I brought her suitcases in for her and without any instruction from her, went into my bathroom and ran her a bath. Always considering her comfort I put some bath towels in the dryer to warm them. Once I was sure the temperature was perfect, I helped her undress and get into the oversized tub. I climbed in behind her and she rested the back of her head on my chest. As she relaxed, I washed her hair for her. I softly massaged her scalp and then started to massage her neck and shoulders.

I really took my time and she could feel my hard cock throbbing against her lower back as I lovingly massaged her. Part of her wanted to let me come right then as a reward for my devotion. However, experience had taught her that when aroused, I was much more attentive and focused on her needs, and right now she had multiple needs. She moaned softly and I moved my hands to her breasts and continued my sensual massage.

I was using the soapy bath suds to give her a full body wash and she was enjoying my soft touch. At some point she turned over and was laying on her stomach with her head on my chest.

"Make sure you get my ass squeaky clean," Suky teased.

I knew that I would be spending some time down there worshipping it. Truth was I loved kissing and licking her ass. It satisfied my deep need to be subservient and also she had a great ass. It deserved worship!

Once I was satisfied that she was squeaky clean, I got out of the tub and fetched the warm towels from the dryer. I held one of the towels for her as she got out of the bath and then draped it over her shoulders and began to dry her. The heater was on in the bathroom and we were standing on an oversized sheepskin rug so she was nice and warm. Once I had dried her back she turned to face me and I began to dry her breasts and stomach with a fresh warm towel.

Suky was aroused and wanted to come. She gave no thought to my needs as she forced me to my knees. Her sudden display of aggression turned me on and I offered no resistance as she pushed me back onto the sheepskin rug. As soon as my back hit the rug she sank to her knees and straddled my face. Usually she demanded a slow, sensual loving approach to her orgasm, but tonight she wanted to come quickly on my face.

Instead of waiting for my eager tongue to lick and nibble her to orgasm, Suky grinded on my face until she came. Her desperate need to come made me really happy, as it proved that she had been faithful to me on her vacation. Well, at least once she got out of the airport! Obviously I was faithful to her. I worshipped her and would never risk our relationship by doing something that she perceived as being unfaithful. I had asked her once if we were monogamous and she had placed her finger on my lips to cut me off.

"Focus on what you can do for me to keep me interested," she said.

From that day forward I had resolved to do everything in my power to satisfy her.

Suky had one tremendous and very vocal orgasm on my face in the bathroom. Then she rose from her knees and went into the bedroom.

"Be a sweetheart and take care of my laundry before you come to bed," she ordered as she got into bed.

I arose slowly from the rug and started to tidy up Suky's pile of discarded clothes. The semen stains were much more evident, once I was in the brightly lit utility room. Her white tennis skirt had a large crusty stain all across the back of it. It would have been very noticeable had the skirt been any other color than white. Her lover had obviously wiped their combined juices from his cock, using the back of her silk skirt.

There were also semen stains visible on the spaghetti straps and the breast area of her pale blue camisole, and I wondered why I hadn't noticed them before. Then I remembered that Suky had emerged from the airport terminal wearing a blazer. At the time, I had assumed that she added the blazer for modesty, but now I realized that she had worn the jacket to conceal the cum-stains on her camisole. If she knew about the stains, why didn't she take the items of clothing to the dry-cleaners? Judging by the opulence of the bathroom in which Suky got fucked, Los Angeles International Airport was a world class facility, and would certainly have had a dry-cleaning facility on site. Most airport dry-cleaners offer a one-hour service, if you are prepared to pay a premium. Something wasn't adding up with her story.

As I ruminated on her decision to meet me at the airport, wearing clothes that another man had soiled, I sprayed a healthy dose of Shout stain remover on her skirt and camisole. I wasn't sure whether to discard the silk and lace hair bow. In the harsh lighting of the utility room, I could see it was matted with semen, and its delicate construction wouldn't survive the washing machine. I ended up tossing it in the laundry basket for delicates, thinking that Suky could deal with it later.

I waited a couple of minutes for the pre-wash application to soak in, and then started to sort the rest of her laundry. The panties that she had worn on the drive back from the airport, were the exact same shade as the the ones that her lover took as his pocket square. However, they were not as sexy as the ones that she surrendered, and the crotch was completely dry. Apparently, being in my company had not aroused my girlfriend in the same way that her bathroom encounter had.

Several minutes later, I followed Suky into my bedroom, with her juices all over my nose and lips. She had turned down the covers and I prayed that she would not fall asleep before taking care of my needs.

It had been three weeks and I really was approaching the limits of my ability to control myself. We had never had sex even though it was on my mind constantly.

We had attempted oral sex twice and both times I had shot my load all over myself at the mere sight of her beautiful lips near my cock. She loved it! Normally premature ejaculation was a real buzz-kill in a relationship but in her case it was different. Firstly, her needs were always taken care of first and she was completely satisfied with our sex life.

Secondly, every time I had lost control and shot my load was in direct response to her messing with me. This turned her on that she could make me come without even putting her lips on me. It made her feel very desirable and she enjoyed teasing me for days before allowing me the occasional release. She had been gone for three weeks. Obviously, I was never allowed to climax if she was not there. She could tell by my desire and by the way my cock-head was leaking that I had obeyed her directive. I had definitely not come for three weeks.

Suky had just endured a really long international flight, and the bath I had drawn for her, was just what she needed. Coming on my face had taken the edge off of her arousal, and she was getting sleepy. I could sense that she was fading fast, and prayed that she did not fall asleep, before I got some relief. Suky had fallen asleep on me in the past, immediately after taking her pleasure from me. I hated it. In previous relationships, if my girlfriend had got too drunk or fallen asleep after orgasms, I could go into the bathroom and jerk off. This option had been removed from the table by Suky. Also, because she always took her pleasure from me orally, when she fell asleep I was left with her scent on my face.

Suky expected me to maintain very high standards of cleanliness at all times. I was required to keep my body hair to a minimum, and to have a clean shaven face any time we were together. However, she had instructed me not to wash my face if she came on it, and then dozed off. This was torture for me. I spent a lot of time with my face between her legs, and her scent was a major aphrodisiac for me. To try and sleep with her wetness on my nose and lips was impossible, especially because it meant she had left me high and dry sexually. Of course, as soon as Suky woke up, I would be expected to go and clean up, before returning to her bed.

She was breathing heavier now, laying on her stomach and would be asleep shortly. I had to do something to keep her awake. Over our months together, she had molded me into her perfect sexual plaything. I had eagerly learned all of her erogenous zones and favorite ways to come. The one thing she could not resist, was when I lavished attention on her butt. So, I quietly moved down the bed and positioned myself on my stomach between her legs. Usually, I would have started at her feet, and very slowly worked my way up her legs. Suky liked how slow and deliberate my pace was, and how I was never in a rush. If she allowed it, I would spend hours worshipping every inch of her body, bringing her blissfully to orgasm after orgasm. Now that Suky was almost falling asleep, I needed to speed things up.

Once I was between her legs, I started licking her inner thighs with just the tip of my tongue. Short, quick, light strokes like a kitten lapping up milk. She moaned and spread her legs slightly apart, to give me easier access. I kissed and licked her inner thighs, and gently nibbled this area until she again spread her legs further apart. I moved my tongue as close to her sex as I could, but I was prevented from entering her as she was laying on her tummy. I heard her moan and she raised her ass slightly from the bed. This was great news! She was still awake and receptive to my advances. I was going to come tonight! I slipped my hands under her pelvis and supported her weight so that she could relax. Then I slowly raised her hips up, so I had access to her wet pussy. She was still wet from coming on my face on the bathroom rug, and I gently licked her from behind, while continuing to support her weight. At a petite 100 pounds, it was easy for me to hold her up while I ate her out.

My hands were now committed to supporting her weight, and I could not caress her, while I attended to her. She must have realized this, because she reached over and grabbed my pillow, and lazily tossed it to me. Raising her hips again, she made it possible for me to slide my pillow under her stomach. Once in position she relaxed her weight against it, and I now had access to her leaking pussy, and her ass.

Best of all, my hands were now free and this would surely increase her pleasure. I lavished attention on her, and she continued to leak her juices on my tongue. She began to grind her hips on the pillow, as I ate her from behind. My hands were caressing her butt cheeks and lower back, and she started to tighten her buttocks. I knew she was close, and stuck my tongue inside her, as she ground out an orgasm on the pillow. She came hard and let out an audible moan. I slowed my tongue movements in case she was sensitive, and continued to lap up her juices which were now flowing freely. Once she had regained her composure, I began to lick her again. She had other ideas, and raised her ass up from the pillow.

Part of her attraction to me was the fact that I could figure out what she wanted by simple clues. I realized she was ready for me to pay attention to her ass, and I reached under her and folded the pillow in half. This raised her up from the bed, and provided me easy access to her butt. She had just got out of the bath, and I had washed her nether regions in the tub, so I knew she was squeaky clean back there.

I began to softly bite her buttocks, but she was in no mood for any more foreplay. She reached back over her butt-cheeks, grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face towards her most sensitive area. I loved it when she took control, and I parted her ass cheeks before I started licking the area between them. She shuddered with pleasure and I continued to softly lick and kiss her there. Her breathing was quicker now and she was on her path to another orgasm.

I alternated between nibbling around her butthole, and sticking my tongue softly against it. I slipped one hand under her pelvis and softly stroked her clit. This pushed her over the edge, and without warning she moaned and ground out another orgasm on my hand and pillow. She came for a long time and was leaking profusely as I pleasured her. The tip of my tongue was in her butt, and I could feel it tense and tighten, as she orgasmed. When her climax finally subsided, I gently removed my hand from under her pelvis, and kissed each butt-cheek softly. She told me that she was satisfied, so I got up from the bed and went to wash my face.

My cock was throbbing, and danced around between my legs as I walked to the bathroom. I needed to come, and was fantasizing about how she would allow me to take my pleasure. I knew she was too tired to dress up in something sexy for me, but maybe she would suck me off tonight before bed? I washed my face and hurried back to bed, eager to have my orgasm. When I got back to bad she was asleep. Out like a light and breathing heavily. I was so horny that I almost snuck back into the bathroom, to jerk off in the sink. It would only have taken thirty seconds in my current state of arousal, and Suky would never know. Then reality hit, and I realized that she would know. If she got up in the morning, and my cock wasn't hard enough to cut diamonds, she would know. She had teased and denied me for twenty-one days, and would certainly know if I had taken some forbidden release.

I tried to look on the positive side as I got into bed. At least I had got to wash her juices off my face. That would have been torture, to have to smell her scent all night in my current state of arousal. It had been twenty-one days for fuck's sake. I could not take any more stimulation. I laid back in bed and then realized that she still had my pillow. I reached over and without disturbing her, retrieved it. It was soaked with her juices, as she had come all over it twice, and then had continued to leak on it as I washed my face. I did manage to find a small dry spot on the pillow, but it was impossible to avoid the scent of her juices, right under my nose. This was just adding to my torment. I spooned her as I struggled to fall asleep with a throbbing erection.

Suky wasn't really sleeping, but had a big smile on her face as she felt my erect cock against her back. I was leaking, and she could feel my pre-cum against her skin. She knew she should have sucked me off on the drive home. Or at least given me a handjob when she had felt my cock poking her in the back, when we had bathed together. Or maybe she could have jerked me off when she was riding my face to orgasm, on the bathroom rug. Or at the very least, she could have allowed me to jerk myself off onto her ass, while she rested between orgasms on the bed. Even now, as she drifted off to sleep, she could make my day if she turned over and offered me release.

Suky realized that she hadn't delayed my pleasure out of laziness or selfishness, or even because she was tired. She had postponed my pleasure because it aroused her to see me in such tortured need. She couldn't wait to see my swollen cock leaking pre-cum in the morning, and was already thinking of new ways to fuck with me!

12