My New Boss Pt. 07

Story Info
I blow my load on Suky and she forces me to lick it up.
3.6k words
4.36
11.8k
4
0

Part 7 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a tough night for me, and I barely slept. Her scent was all over my pillow, ensuring that my cock remained rock-hard all night. Suky was sleeping heavily, as she had been on a long international flight, and was in a completely different time-zone than she was yesterday. Plus, she had enjoyed three intense orgasms before falling asleep!

In the morning Suky was in a great mood.

"Baby, your bed is so comfortable," she gushed. "I sleep on an inflatable mattress at my Auntie's house. I haven't slept that well in years."

We ate breakfast together, and afterwards she relaxed, while I did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. Once I was finished with clean-up duty, I joined her in the living room. She was relaxing in her favorite chair with a glass of wine. She was talking on the phone to one of her friends about how great her vacation had been. She motioned me over.

"Baby, fetch the massage oil. I am in the mood for a foot massage," she directed me.

I had given Suky a foot massage multiple times, and knew exactly what she needed. I returned with a large towel, her massage oil, and a bowl of warm soapy water. I knelt patiently at her feet, awaiting further instructions. Once she had hung up with her friend, she handed me her empty wine glass, and told me that she was in the mood for a refill. I poured her another glass of wine and took it out to her. She was already on the phone to another friend, talking about her vacation, so I placed her wine glass on the table next to her.

Suky covered the phone speaker and told me to get naked. She continued chatting to her friend, while I took off my clothes. Once I was naked, she pointed to the floor by her feet, and I understood exactly what she wanted. I placed the towel on the floor under her feet, and knelt naked in front of her.

I began to bathe her feet in the warm water bowl. Over the last few weeks, she had taught me how to massage her feet, exactly the way she liked it. I was a quick learner and was very eager to please her. My foot massages were second to none, and she planned on teaching me how to give her a pedicure. Once her feet were clean, I dried them, and then applied a liberal amount of massage oil to them. This was the part she loved!

While she chatted away on the phone, I knelt before her naked, and worked on her feet. I massaged the heels and the soles, and even between her toes, with the exact amount of pressure that she liked. I pampered her feet for a long time, and then she gave me a subtle sign that she was done. I bathed and dried her feet one more time, to remove the excess massage oil. I remained on my knees awaiting further instruction, until Suky hung up the phone, and turned her attention to me.

"Do my feet feel soft, baby?" Suky asked, as she gently rubbed them under my swollen balls.

My cock was rock-hard with anticipation, and her feet felt amazing. She had offered me the opportunity to jerk off on her feet once before, just before she left on her three week vacation. I prayed she would offer me another opportunity to blow my load on them. My elevated level of arousal was clouding my judgement, and I was no longer holding out for a blowjob. I just wanted to get off.

Suky continued to rub her feet under my balls, causing pre-cum to pool at the tip of my cock.

"How do my feet feel, baby?" Suky teased.

"Like silk," I whispered.

"Oh, I know how you like the feel of silk," she said with a giggle.

I felt embarrassed as I recalled my recent orgasm. Suky had teased me with her silk panties as she prepared to give me a blowjob. Under the stimulation, I came prematurely, before she even had a chance to suck my cock!

She moved her feet to my cock, and started to rub the soles of them up and down my shaft. I was glad that I had washed and dried her feet already. If they were still oiled up, I would have spilled my load on them, in just a few seconds.

I used to have decent staying power when I orgasmed regularly, but Suky was slowly turning me into a premature ejaculator! The combination of our undeniable chemistry, and the fact that she had gotten so deep inside my mind, made me constantly on the brink of eruption. The fact that she teased me non-stop, and never let me come more than once a week made matters even worse. I was only ever a couple of her expert touches away from blowing my wad, especially as she knew exactly what to say to get me off.

"Did the semen stains come out of my camisole and tennis skirt?" she asked coyly, as she stroked me between her feet.

"You knew about your camisole being stained, too?" I asked incredulously. "Why did you try and hide it from me?"

"After my airport lover came inside me, I thought I felt him wipe his cock clean on the back of my skirt," Suky said with a giggle.

"I am sure your airport lover has a name," I said interrupting her, my arousal consuming me as I anticipated my upcoming orgasm.

"I am sure he does too," she giggled, "but I didn't get it."

Suky let me process the fact that she allowed some guy to fuck her in the bathroom, without even learning his name. Then she continued with her teasing.

"After he came inside me, he remained balls-deep inside my pussy for several minutes," she taunted. "His cock was still hard when he withdrew it from me, so I knelt before him and started to give him head. He let me blow him for a few minutes and then he told me that something was missing from my outfit."

"Missing?" I said incredulously. "What do you mean missing?"

"He thought that I needed a cute hair accessory to complement my outfit," Suky said seductively. "He was right of course, I just didn't realize it until I put it on."

"You had something in your travel bag?" I asked, surprised at this unlikely turn of events.

Suky lowered her head in shame, and I knew instantly that she had fucked up.

"I wore my sister's gift," she said quietly. "I feel so bad."

"Suky," I said disapprovingly. "That was a two hundred and twenty dollar bridal accessory, for fuck's sake."

Suky and I had tried to get her family the perfect gifts, because she wasn't sure when she would see them again. We had purchased her older sister a Ferragamo bridal hair bow. It was beautifully fabricated of silk and lace, the most exquisite and feminine accessory imaginable, which was to be expected as I had paid two hundred and twenty dollars for that thing. At the time I had been outraged by the cost, but Suky assured me that her sister would cherish it for her lifetime. Suky had carefully packed it in her travel bag to ensure no harm would come to the delicate, and ridiculously expensive, accessory.

Now for me to learn that she had unwrapped her sister's gift, and adorned her own hair with it, inviting her anonymous lover to blow his load all over it, was equally emasculating and infuriating to me. This sordid revelation was also going to make me come.

"Did he come a second time?" I asked, squirming as she continued her foot-job.

"You already know the answer to that baby," she teased. "I sent you the photo of us right after I sucked him off. Some of his ejaculate is visible on my lips and chin, but he shot most of his load onto my hair bow and camisole. After he composed himself, I still had two hours until my flight departed. I told him I was going to take my skirt and camisole to the one hour dry-cleaners, if he wanted to grab a coffee together."

"But that never happened," I said excitedly, "why not?"

Suky continued to massage my cock with the soles of her feet, and I could no longer control my urges. I started to thrust my hips as if I was making love. She watched me intently, my lust and desire for her written all over my face.

"He told me to leave the stains on my clothes for you to wash out," she said enjoying my frustration. "As evidence that we fucked. He told me to wear the same outfit that he had enjoyed me in, to meet you for the drive home from the airport. He told me to flaunt the fact that he had enjoyed my sister's gift, to rub your nose in it, to use his exact words."

My heart sank as I recalled Suky snuggling up to me, purposefully positioning the soiled accessory so as to rub my nose in it, almost literally.

"I added the blazer to hide the semen stains from other passengers, not from you," she continued to taunt me. "I wanted you to see that another man had soiled me, so I removed the blazer the second I got into your car."

"And the coffee?" I asked, trying to glean every last detail of their interaction.

"Didn't happen either," Suky said with a disheartened look on her face. "He excused himself to go and make a phone call, and never came back. I didn't even get his phone number," she added dejectedly.

The fact that this Alpha Male bent my girlfriend over the bathroom sink and then bailed without giving her his name or number, made me even more desperate for release, and I started to really hump the soles of her feet.

"Do you really want to waste your precious orgasm, fucking my feet?" Suky asked.

This snapped me out of my trance, and I shook my head and stopped thrusting.

"I am happy that you need to come so badly," Suky teased, as she reached for the massage oil. "At least let me pour some oil on my feet, so that they are well lubricated, when you fuck them."

She was taunting me now and she picked up the bottle of massage oil, and casually flipped the lid open.

"How do you want to come, baby?" Suky teased. "Fucking my feet, or shall I get your favorite lube?"

Suky loved to break me with her words, and she was an expert at it. I regained my composure, kneeling silently as she rubbed the soles of her feet on my cock. She arched her feet and forced them closer together, creating a tight cavity for me to fuck. Pre-cum was pooling around the tip of my cock again, and some of it leaked onto her foot. She looked at me with amusement in her eyes, and reached forward, scooped up my seminal fluid from her foot, and wiped it across my lips. We both knew that once I started leaking, it would continue until I came, or put some clothes on.

Suky was done toying with me. As she stood, she spoke.

"Follow me. I have a present for you from Malaysia. It is in the bedroom."

When we got to my bedroom, there was a neatly wrapped package on the bed. Suky must have put it there when I was doing the dishes. She sat on the bed and patted it, to signal for me to sit.

She handed me the gift and I opened it in front of her. It was a pair of boxer shorts made from expensive Malaysian silk. They were really soft to the touch, and I knew that if she made me put them on, they would drive me mad with desire. I love the feel of silk, but right now I was too aroused for any more stimulation, unless it involved an orgasm. Suky knew this of course, and took great pleasure in telling me to model them for her. The silk felt amazing on my freshly shaved balls, as I pulled the boxers on.

I was close to losing it, as Suky squeezed my nuts and patted my ass, under the pretense of checking the fit. I shuddered under her touch, and she decided I was finally ready to come. I had earned it. It was time.

As Suky lazily stroked my cock through the silk boxers, she asked me if I was ready to have an orgasm. I nodded my head enthusiastically, and my cock throbbed under her touch. The boxers were containing my pre-cum, but she could feel that I was leaking like a faucet. She enjoyed my arousal and frustration as she gently massaged my swollen nuts through the silk boxers. The silk was so soft that it felt divine. I feared if she ever made me sleep in them, I would have an accident in the night, and ejaculate in them.

"I want you to come on my stomach," Suky said seductively.

This was the longest she had ever made me wait between orgasms, and even she felt it had been too long. I had been unable to focus on anything else since she got home. I had followed her around like a puppy dog looking for a treat. I had leaked all over her bed, on her foot massage towel and on her foot for Christ's sake. Now I was leaking in my silk boxers. This boy needed release!

Suky undressed in front of me, stripping down to just her panties. She knew that if she took them off, her selfish side would emerge, and she would straddle my face and take her pleasure first. She had to remind herself that this was about me.

She had several opportunities to let me come yesterday, and passed on each of them. I could only take so much of her teasing. Plus, in my current state of arousal, breaking me with her words would be really fun for her.

I sat on the side of the bed watching her, as she came towards me wearing only her panties. She smiled innocently at me and slowly dropped to her knees in front of me. My breathing quickened and my mouth became dry with anticipation. She placed one hand on my chest and pushed me back onto the bed.

"You are lucky I kept my panties on," she said, "because now that you are laying in front of me, I have a strong urge to straddle your face, and ride your tongue to orgasm. I have to remind myself that this is about you," she confessed.

She grabbed my boxers and slowly removed them from me. As the waistband moved down my crotch area, my cock sprang out and was dancing wildly between my legs. I was the hardest she had ever seen me, and a long trail of pre-cum extended from the tip of my cock to my stomach. She tossed the boxers on the floor by the bed and then told me to get on all fours.

I got up onto my knees and then placed my hands flat on the bed. Suky arose from her knees, and put her hand on my ass, as I remained in the doggy position. She lightly patted my ass and told me that she was very proud of me.

"You have been a very good boy," she said condescendingly, "and I am going to reward you for your self-discipline. Focus on how sweet the reward is. This will help you the next time you are in the denial phase."

I tried to listen to her, but I was out of my mind with desire, and needed to come very badly. She gave my ass a playful squeeze, and then laid on the bed in front of me in just her panties.

Smiling broadly, she said, "I want you to come on my stomach."

I reached over to the nightstand, and grabbed a towel to cover her stomach and panties, as I had mostly done in the past.

"You don't need to use the towel today, baby. You have earned this release, and you can blow your load directly onto my stomach and tits. Scoot forward and straddle me."

I reached to grab the lube that was still sitting by my alarm clock, but Suky stopped me.

"I'll do it," she said sweetly. "I am happy to jerk you off as you have been such a good boy. Remember the importance and benefit of always doing the right thing."

Suky squeezed a little lube on the tip of my cock and gently rubbed the underside of it. It was pointing straight up in the air, the tip was red and engorged with blood, and my balls were tucked tight against the base of it. They tightened and convulsed whenever she touched them. I was kneeling upright with my hands resting on my thighs and I was gritting my teeth.

Suky lovingly applied the lube, as she played with my nuts. She was looking directly at me and I noticed that she had reapplied the pink lip gloss, that she had worn both times she had offered to suck my cock. She stroked me gently around my cock-head and underneath where the sensitive frenulum was. She maintained eye contact with me and began to talk dirty to me.

Once my cock and balls were covered with lube, she started to jerk me off with a very slow and sensual touch. She used one hand on my cock, and she caressed and gently squeezed my nuts with her other hand. I was still in an upright position, and she told me to get back on all fours. Once I had assumed her desired position, she moved one hand from my balls and slipped her finger between my ass-cheeks. My body tightened and I took a deep breath, sucking in through gritted teeth.

She knew I was very close and she was enjoying the control she had over me. She scooted down the bed a little, so that I was now straddling her chest. She leaned her head towards me, and her glossed pink lips were inches from my cock as she jerked me off.

"I will do whatever you want as a special reward for you" she teased. "You can come on my face if you want to. Or you can stick your cock between my pink glossed lips, and come inside my warm mouth. Just like my airport lover did, whatever the fuck his name is!"

I grunted loudly at the mention of her airport encounter, and she felt my asshole tense. She moved a little closer to my cock-head, which was leaking pre-cum onto her breasts. She stuck the tip of her tongue out and barely grazed the underside of my cock-head with it. Barely grazed. The lightest of touches. Just one tiny lick with the very tip of her tongue. But it was enough to send me over the edge.

I let out an anguished cry, and launched my 22 day load into the air. The first release went straight over her head and splattered against the wall. Instinctively, she turned her head to one side, and my second stream of come just caught the top of her shoulder, before landing on the pillow. I was shuddering and convulsing, and my butt was tensing, as she probed it with her finger. She continued to jerk my well-lubricated cock, and I spurted another powerful stream of come onto her tits.

I had thrown my head back in ecstasy, and she had never seen someone experience a more powerful orgasm. A little more jizz dribbled out of my cock and landed on her chest. She slowed her hand movements, but continued to massage my cock as she milked every last drop out of my balls. I leaked come onto her tits for several moments, and was trembling with pleasure as I struggled to support myself on my hands and knees. When she realized I was completely spent, she released her grip on my cock and withdrew her finger from between my butt-cheeks.

She told me to clean up my mess, and I reached for the towel on the nightstand.

"Remember, no towel today, baby," Suky said with a smile.

Initially I was confused, but then my momentary lack of understanding passed very quickly, and I lowered my head submissively to her shoulder, and began to lick up my cum. She relaxed on the bed as I licked her shoulder clean of my mess, and then she pointed to her breasts. I moved down the bed slightly, and began to lap up the jizz that was all over her tits. She watched intently as I licked up every drop, and cleaned her entire chest area with my tongue.

Watching me submissively do her bidding triggered familiar sensations in her groin. As my soft eager tongue licked her breasts clean, she began to get wet and her focus shifted back to her needs. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed me further down the bed, so I was licking her stomach and pelvic area. She did not have to worry about my release for at least another week! We both knew what was going to happen next, and she let out a quiet moan as I started to remove her panties with my teeth.