My New Boss Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No part of me wanted to watch my girlfriend eat some fat guy's ass and then get pissed on. However, as I took stock of the other reactions of my autonomic nervous system, I noticed I was breathing hard, sweating, and I had an enormous erection. Apparently, witnessing the defilement of Suky had got me very excited.

As it turned out, it was a stroke of luck that I managed to record Suky's debasement in the shower. I ended up watching that disgusting video multiple times, my cock throbbing in my pants, every time I witnessed Fat John urinating on my girlfriend. I really wanted to beat off to that footage, but Suky had me on restriction, and my fear of the consequences of disobeying her, outweighed my desire.

It is well documented that I am a weak man, and in retrospect it was obvious that I would eventually cave-in to my desires. It was killing me knowing that Fat John butt-fucked my girlfriend every Saturday morning, and now that I had witnessed the indignity of him pissing on her, I was fighting a losing battle trying to control my impulses. It should come as no surprise that I finally did break down.

I was home alone, drunk after a few vodkas, watching the lewd footage of Suky and John. The alcohol had lowered my inhibitions and I impulsively decided to jerk off. I retrieved a pair of Suky's semen-stained panties from the laundry hamper, and got my KY lubricant from my bathroom. I was lying in front of my eighty-inch monitor, jerking off with Suky's soiled panties hanging from my neck, when she entered the room.

Furious is not a strong enough word to encapsulate the feelings that Suky was experiencing. She was livid. Out of her mind at my infidelity, disgusted that I had decided to cheat on her. Especially to the image of her being pissed on by that obese fuck.

Even though I outweighed Suky by sixty pounds, I was too fearful of her to fight back. She grabbed hold of the panties that hung around my neck, twisted her hand in a full rotation, effectively tightening them around my throat like a noose, and then dragged me down the hallway towards her master bedroom. By the time she had me on my knees, bent over the small ottoman in her master bedroom, my erection had disappeared, and my lust was replaced by pure fear.

Suky left the room and I heard her crashing around in my closet, in the next bedroom. She emerged from my room shortly, holding four of my silk ties and a black leather belt.

"Grab the legs of the ottoman," she ordered, as she tied my hands to the wooden supports using my neck ties.

Once my hands were secured, she tied my legs to the rear supports of the ottoman, effectively immobilizing me. Then, to my complete horror, she called Fat John, putting him on speaker as soon as he picked up.

"John," she began, "you were right. I just caught my pussy of a boyfriend jerking off to the video you sent him. He is a cuckold, after all. What should I do with him?"

"Fucking pussy," John began derisively. "First of all, you need to discipline him right away, so that he understands the relationship between his actions, and your reactions. After he is severely punished, you can extend his penance by bringing him with you to our Saturday morning session. In fact, bring Rim with you, and use your time with Timmy to prepare yourselves for me."

John hung up the phone, and I took a deep gulp. That sounded ominous, preparing myself for him, whatever the fuck that meant. I needed to forget about Fat John for the time being, as it was apparent that Suky's punishment was the current crisis for me to deal with. I struggled against my bonds, but was unable to move. Suky picked up my leather belt, folded it in two and held it by the buckle.

She had a dark cloud over her face, as she raised her arm skywards and administered the first whack with the belt. I let out a cry of anguish as the belt made contact with my ass, and I breathed in sharply from the shock. My ass burned from the pain of being thrashed by Suky, but there was no emotion on her face as she hit me for the second time. I cried out a little louder now, and this seem to embolden Suky.

She beat me with my belt at least two dozen times. I quickly lost count as I had to focus on the extreme pain and the possibility of permanent injury. Suky mitigated this by thrashing me all over my body. She hit my ass, my upper thighs, my lower back, my shoulders, behind my knees, my arms and, most painfully, the soles of my feet. The only place she didn't beat me was in the head.

I cried and begged her to stop, and by the time she finally dropped the belt to the floor, we were both sweating profusely, me from the pain, and Suky from both the physical exertion and the sexual stimulation, of thrashing me. She didn't untie me, but left me whimpering and crying softly as she left the room.

After a few moments I heard her get into the shower, while I continued to compose myself and process the pain. She emerged from the shower several minutes later, holding a leather riding crop in one hand, and a black strap-on dildo in the other.

"Choose your next punishment," she said dispassionately.

"Please Suky," I begged, "I can't take any more pain. Please don't whip me with the riding crop."

"Choose your next punishment," she repeated, clearly losing patience with me.

"Not the crop," I begged.

"Tell me want you want, you cuckold pussy," she said sternly.

I really didn't want my girlfriend to fuck my ass. In fact, probably the only thing I wanted less than that, other than another thrashing, was to have to ask her to fuck my ass. I just couldn't take any more of the pain. Suky knew this, of course, and waited expectantly for my response.

"Fuck my ass as my punishment," I said timidly, "anything but the crop."

"Ask nicely," she instructed me.

"Suky, can you please fuck my ass for my punishment?" I said reluctantly.

"I would be delighted to," she responded cheerfully. "Do you want me to do it now, or would you rather wait until your wounds have healed, and get ass-fucked later?"

This was a no-brainer, and I told Suky that I wanted to wait until later for the rest of my punishment. With that settled, she left the room, leaving me to contemplate the error of my ways. I remained draped over the ottoman for several hours, tears still streaming down my face, until she untied me right before bedtime.

I crawled gingerly into bed, unable to find a comfortable position in which to lie.

"You fucked up, big time," Suky said ominously. "You know what that means."

Her question was rhetorical, and I remained silent as she drifted off to sleep. It took me at least an hour to finally fall asleep, consumed as I was with the dread of going to the sex shop to retrieve my cock-cage. In the morning I was very sore, had difficulty walking due to the bruises on the soles of my feet, and was black and blue all over.

My physical impairment did not deter Suky from ordering me to go and fetch my cock-cage. As I limped into the sex shop, I was greeted by Amanda and two of her friends.

"That didn't take you long to fuck up," she teased. "Miss Suky called me and told me that she put the belt to you. We have been expecting you."

The cashier retrieved my cock-cage, and her young friends watched on excitedly as she went through the instructions for its use and care.

"Have you used a chastity device before?" she inquired.

"No," I stammered, extremely uncomfortable with being interrogated by the three of them.

"Will you be locking yourself in, or will Miss Suky be doing the honors?" she asked with a giggle.

To be honest, I hadn't given the cock-cage any thought. I certainly wasn't going to willingly lock myself into chastity, and I told the three young girls that.

"Well," Amanda said, "If Miss Suky will be securing the device you are in good hands. She is an expert at this."

Hearing that I was not the first man that Suky had caged, did not inspire any confidence within me, although I wondered what his transgression had been, to warrant time under lock and key. The cock-cage had already been paid for, such was Suky's confidence that I was going to fuck up. However, there was the small matter of the underwear that I was expected to purchase. I stood there uncomfortably, until the young cashier spoke.

"Is there anything else you need honey?" she said, with much less respect than I deserved as a paying customer.

"Miss Suky," I began, using the respectful title that Amanda had chosen, "wants me to have two more pairs of the crotchless panties she bought for me."

"Ah yes," the young girl said, enjoying my obvious embarrassment, "were they the right size?"

"Yes," I stammered, blushing as I recalled twirling in them for Suky's amusement. "They were perfect."

"What color panties would you like?" she asked, eliciting a giggle from her two friends.

Suky had already decided the colors that she wanted to see me in so I told the cashier, in a hushed tone, "Bubblegum pink and Aqua."

"Two of our most feminine shades," Amanda said with a twinkle in her eye.

I shuffled around uncomfortably as the young girl found the desired shades in my size, charged them to Suky's account, gift-wrapped them in scented pink tissue paper, and then handed them over to me with a smile.

"Have you seen the new Hello Kitty pocket pussy?" she teased as I rushed to get out of there. "Absolutely adorable. I will let Miss Suky know about it."

I could hear the three of them laughing at me as I hightailed it out of there, wondering if the Hello Kitty sex toy really existed, and what part it played in my future.

12