My New Boss Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, you made a mess on your pillow," she said, with a wicked smile. "Better clean it up before it stains the silk."

I could have played dumb, or tried to fight her, and maybe I would have delayed the inevitable for a couple of minutes. However, this evening had drained me completely, and I had no fight left in me. I knew what she wanted, so I just submitted to her will. I scooted off the pillow and was still on my knees, with my hands tied behind my back. Very slowly, so as to not lose my balance, I leaned forward and began to lick the remnants of my jizz off of the pillow. Joy snapped a few more photos, while the other women looked on in amazement.

"Holy shit, that is fucking sexy," Rosebud remarked. "He is very submissive."

Suky watched with great pride, as I licked up every last drop in front of her captivated audience. When the pillow was clean, she untied my hands and dismissed me with a wave of her hand. I picked up my pillow, and Suky made me pose for one more picture holding it. She took a couple more of my erection, clearly visible in my jizz-soaked boxers. She told me to smile, but I couldn't hide my embarrassment and humiliation in any of the photos.

"I think we need more wine, baby," Suky said sweetly. "Leave your pillow here."

I took my cue from her and went into the kitchen to fetch the wine bottle. When I returned, Suky had moved my pillow, and once again it was at her feet. She took the wine from me, and pointed at my service pillow. She had ground any resistance out of me, and I knew what she wanted, so I just passively walked over and knelt on the pillow at her feet. After she had topped everybody off, Suky returned to her seat, gave me a sweet smile, and possessively rested her hand on my shoulder. I continued to kneel at her feet, as the girls recounted the evening in excruciating detail.

Suky kept me kneeling there in my cum-stained boxers as they continued to enjoy my submission to them. The wine flowed freely and the energy level slowly increased. I was hating every second of this and wanted to be excused to clean up. Even though I felt anxious and self-conscious, this ramped up considerably when the doorbell rang. Who the fuck was at my door at eight thirty at night, and what would they say when they saw me kneeling on my pink pillow, with semen stains in my boxers?

Even though the command was issued with contempt, when Suky told me to "beat it," I couldn't have been any more relieved. I rose quickly to my knees, in case she changed her mind, grabbed my pillow and left the room in silence. When I got to the safety of my bedroom, I stood behind my door, trying to figure out who had shown up. I heard introductions, so it wasn't the rest of the massage parlor crew. I could only hear female voices, which made me feel a little better. As emasculating as it was to perform for a group of young women, adding men to the mix made it way worse, especially as the men would likely be John and Tim.

There were definitely only women in my living room, and it didn't appear that they needed my services, so I took a shower. As I dried off, Suky and Rim entered my bedroom excitedly, both clearly intoxicated. Rim had her manicured hand extended, and was holding a pair of crotchless panties that I had not seen before. They were the same brand and style as the ones Suky had previously purchased for me, and were a very feminine shade of pink. The tags were still on them so they were obviously brand new.

Rim never said anything to me as she offered me the panties. She seemed to enjoy watching my submission without any verbal clues. After I put the panties on, she fished my flaccid cock through the open crotch, so that it hung limply beneath me. I had performed many times for the girls of the massage parlor, both jerking off for their amusement and, more recently, fucking my pocket pussy. I knew I must have looked like a total wimp when I did their bidding, but I always felt like my raging erection redeemed some of my lost pride as it identified me as a red blooded male.

Now as Rim ushered me into the living room containing four women that I had already performed for, and an unknown additional number of fresh faces, I wished my cock was standing tall and proud. Fear is a very strange creature, and on this occasion it served to obscure my vision. I wouldn't have characterized myself as blind, but the room was a blur as I reluctantly shuffled into it.

The conversation stopped as I entered the room, and as my vision returned, I noticed that the massage parlor girls had been joined by three very young females. My heart sank as I recognized the cashier from the sex shop, and her two friends. They were seated together on my sofa, all dressed very provocatively, presumably with clothes purchased, or borrowed from the sex shop. If I had been fully clothed I would have definitely given them the once over, and enjoyed the visual that cute, young pussy provides.

However, as I was currently providing the visual, I lowered my gaze, to avert their ridicule. The young trio had a good laugh at my expense, before critiquing my appearance, and apparent inability to get an erection.

"We brought you a gift," the young cashier said, with a giggle.

"Thank Amanda for your gift," Suky said, as I shuffled uncomfortably in silence.

Amanda stood and handed me a small wrapped gift, making no attempt to hide her wandering eyes.

"Don't be rude, open it," Suky said firmly, as I started to remove the wrapping.

As soon as I saw that it was climax delay spray, the irony of my soft cock was felt around the room.

"We heard the rumors," Amanda said with a giggle, "although it seems like we misunderstood them. I thought your problem was premature ejaculation not erectile dysfunction," she added, to a chorus of laughs from the women.

I wanted to tell that little bitch that Suky had just completely drained my nuts, and as such, it would take me a little while to recover. However, before I could speak, the blonde sitting in the middle of the sofa, who I knew as Steph, hiked her skirt slightly and spread her legs apart.

Reflexively, I focused my gaze between her tanned, teenage legs and was horrified to see the unmistakable opening of a pocket pussy. I could see it had already been lubricated, the telltale signs of KY jelly all around the entrance and inners of the sex toy. The young blonde arose from the sofa, her pink pleated silk skirt hiking up her legs as she did so.

She was an incredibly sensual female, blessed with the face of an angel. Flawless youthful skin, baby-blue eyes with a look of innocence behind them, and a beautiful, presumably professionally sculpted, nose. I was under the impression that she was nineteen, but as she looked at me with her angelic smile, she didn't look it. A feeling of melancholy washed over me, as I realized that she was one of the most breathtakingly beautiful women that I was likely to encounter in my entire life, and yet as close as she was to my almost naked body, she was out of my league, and completely unattainable.

There was nothing I would have changed about Steph, she was just my ideal of perfection. Once she was standing next to me, I inhaled her scent, an intoxicating blend of expensive designer perfume, and even more expensive teenage pussy. My head rotated as she walked away from me, drawing an immediate rebuke from Suky.

"Focus," she barked, causing me to face to the front immediately.

As Steph vacated her place on the sofa, my attention was drawn to the Hello Kitty sex toy that was being offered up to me as a surrogate fuck-hole, for Steph's teenage pussy. I couldn't help but notice that the pocket pussy was bright pink. It was also painted with very glossy enamel, and had black markings that resembled cat whiskers, peeking out from under the sofa cushion into which it was wedged. The words "Timmy's Kitty," were stenciled down the sides in thin black paint, the beautiful artistic calligraphy in sharp contrast to the intended use of the sex toy.

I was very torn as I admired the beautifully constructed fake pussy. Part of me wanted to mount up and fuck the crap out of it, knowing from experience just how pleasurable they could feel. However, there were seven women in the room, and I was dressed in just a pair of pink panties, and my flaccid cock wasn't helping matters. As I struggled internally with my dilemma, Suky spoke, snapping me back into focus.

"Don't be rude, Timmy," she admonished me, "offer our guests a drink."

As it turned out, having followed our house protocol to check the ID of all guests, I confirmed that Steph was just nineteen years of age. Evidently, all three young girls were under twenty-one, so I brought them diet cokes. Amanda, clearly the Alpha among them, spoke up first.

"What do you think of your Hello Kitty pocket pussy?" she inquired. "It is ceramic construction, lined with silk, and has a heated lining, so that we can warm it to body temperature to increase the life-like feel."

"It looks great," I stammered, "thank you, Amanda."

"You don't look that excited, Timmy," Amanda teased. "Are you going to able to get it up for us? We have been looking forward to seeing you fuck your new Kitty, all day."

Suky had evidently done a very thorough job of emptying my nutsack, as my shriveled dick hung there, seemingly disinterested in a second orgasm. However, working in a sex shop had exposed Amanda to a wide variety of sexual kinks and deviancy, and she knew that there was more than one way to get a man hard.

Amanda beckoned me towards her, and I looked at Suky for direction.

"Don't look at me you pussy," she said derisively. "Eyes front. Obey Amanda."