My New Boss Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Suky was satisfied that retribution was complete, she slowed her pace slightly, and started to make love to Amanda. She stopped her periodic thrashing of the frightened girl, instead using the tip of the crop to caress Amanda's ass, breasts and stomach. To my surprise, I heard Amanda let out a quiet moan, and Suky picked up on it too.

"You may touch yourself, Amanda," Suky said quietly.

I am not sure that I could get and sustain an erection under such a protracted assault, but Amanda seemed aroused by Suky's manhandling of her, and soon was on her path to orgasm. Suky allowed Amanda to enjoy three very vocal orgasms, before she indicated that it was her turn to come. I watched expectantly as Suky reached under her phallus and grabbed the huge fake nuts that hung beneath it. She gave them a healthy squeeze right as she withdrew from Amanda's battered pussy, sending a thick rope of ejaculate into the back of Amanda's hair.

Suky shot four or five ropes of the synthetic jism onto Amanda's back and ass, hooting and hollering as she defiled the young girl. Once she was finished coming, Suky unlatched the latex dildo from her harness, and tossed it onto the desk. She gave me a knowing smile and to my surprise offered me a crack at Amanda.

"You are up, Timmy," she said cheerfully. "You may fuck Amanda before I dismiss her."

Amanda remained bent over the desk, the entire time, until Suky left the room, and fearing that Suky might change her mind, I unzipped my pants and scooted behind Amanda's ass. I am not proud to admit I didn't last long, although in my defense, I like to think that I came quickly in case Suky had a change of heart. I thrusted deep inside her tight pussy a few times, coming inside her a few moments later. After I withdrew, Amanda spat Suky's panties out of her mouth, but it was a weak moment of defiance, at most. When I threatened to tell Suky about her perceived disrespect, Amanda became contrite and humble, even offering me a second crack at her pussy, in exchange for my silence.

"I can't keep something like that hidden from Suky," I said, enjoying watching Amanda squirm with fear.

"Please," Amanda implored, "I am begging you. How about if I let you fuck my ass?"

"Bare-back?" I asked, suppressing my euphoria.

"Whatever you want," she replied. "It's yours."

That was an offer I couldn't refuse, and I nodded magnanimously, as I let the frightened young girl off of the hook. Amanda had terrorized me from the moment I met her, and as I lined the tip of my cock up with her anus, this seemed like sufficient payback for all of the bullshit she had put me through. I was going to fuck the crap out of her, batter her ass, maybe even permanently injure her, such was my desire for revenge.

As it turned out, as a forty-something man getting balls-deep inside a teenager's asshole, I didn't last long, and a few moments after I started to thrust into Amanda's tight little rosebud, I ejaculated deep inside her anal passage, with a loud roar.

That was the last time I ever saw Amanda or Steph. I occasionally think about Steph, but Suky let me keep the movies I made of us, and after viewing them several times, there was nothing left for me to take from her, so it was without regret that I let her slip from my life.

12