My New Boss Pt. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight, there were no saviors stepping up to protect me, and because I am a total pussy, ten minutes later I was kneeling under the dining table, hidden from view by the oversized table cloth. Suky had removed all of the dining chairs except for three and had placed them several feet apart.

I was wearing the yellow baby doll and matching panties, that I had worn for Rim, and Ana had tied a yellow bow in my hair. I was not happy about the prospect of having to give my boss a blowjob, although I was looking forward to a little taste of Ana. I felt like a complete pussy as that asshole Tim kept me waiting under the table for nearly thirty minutes. I could hear laughter coming from the kitchen, as they slammed shots to loosen themselves up.

Finally, as I knelt patiently in my yellow baby doll, I saw the chairs being pulled out from under the table cloth. Tim, Suky and Ana took their respective places and they were all butt naked. Tim was sporting a semi-erection, and the girls were both visibly wet. I was looking forward to tasting Ana's young pussy, so I was very disappointed to see that both girls were wearing strap-ons. Apparently it was three cocks for me to tease tonight.

Ana spoke first, laying out the ground rules.

"Timmy, you need to be quiet the whole time you service us. I know you enjoy the sounds of a sloppy blowjob, but you do not want to give us any clues as to your location. You can choose to suck any cock you wish, but after five minutes, if your recipient does not smile, it is time to move on."

I groaned, as I realized that five minutes of oral sex was long enough, potentially, to get a man off. It was humiliating enough to have to suck my boss' cock. The last thing I wanted was for him to come in my mouth.

"Start the stopwatch, Suky," Tim commanded. "Let's put this little cocksucker to work."

I heard both of the girls giggle at Tim's characterization of me, and I felt my face redden.

"Five minutes on the clock," Ana said cheerfully, "Go!"

I had already decided that I was not going anywhere near Tim's cock unless further directed to. His cock was still semi-erect, presumably in anticipation of getting sucked. I scooted over to Ana on my knees and started to lick the base of her strap-on. This enabled me to get some incidental contact of her pelvic region, as the holster that the strap-on locked in to, was right under her belly button.

Ana jumped as my tongue grazed the top of her pubic area and alerted the other two to the fact that I was servicing her.

"Ana," Suky said confidently, "you smiled!"

"What happens now?" Tim asked.

"Well," Ana began, "Suky was correct, so I have to drink."

The three of them shared an excited exchange, as they realized that someone had to drink, each time I put my lips on a different person.

"We are going to get wasted if someone has to drink every five minutes," Tim said with a laugh. "I think we should modify the rules slightly."

"My suggestion is that we give Timmy ten minutes for each blowjob, and cap the game at one hour," Ana said, adjusting the rules so that Tim definitely had enough time to blow his load into my mouth, if he so desired.

"Agreed," Tim said with a chuckle. "Do we need more players? I can call a few of the managers from work, and tell them we are having an impromptu meeting. They would love to get re-acquainted with Suky."

I grimaced at this last suggestion, horrified at the thought of having to witness Suky service my co-workers. Or worse, Tim shoving me under the table to anonymously blow my Management Team. I held my breath as they pondered Tim's idea.

"I think we have enough cocks for Timmy's first foray into the games of the Thailand red light district," Ana said. "Maybe next time, you can invite the entire management team, as a bonding exercise. Besides, there are a couple more bar games that I want Timmy to experience."

I let out a sigh of relief after Ana decided we didn't need any more participants at the table. However, this quickly turned to apprehension, as Ana kicked me under the table, and told me that the stopwatch had started.

"Ten minutes on the clock," she informed me.

I was going to stall going anywhere near Tim's cock, for as long as possible, so I crawled over to Suky. She was wearing a large black strap-on, and this phallus had two black nuts hanging beneath it. I decided to start licking the nuts, so that I could make contact with Suky's bare skin, and hopefully elicit the same reaction that I got from Ana. Suky was visibly wet as I approached her, the events of the evening apparently stimulating her.

I put my tongue at the base Suky's black nuts, and my chin rested on her pubic area. To her credit, my girlfriend didn't flinch when I touched her, so after a couple of minutes of teasing her, to no avail, I put the large black cock between my lips. There was no noticeable reaction from Suky as I sucked her latex cock and after five or six minutes, Ana spoke up.

"Tim," she said, "I think you are getting sucked off right now."

"Nope," Tim replied, thoroughly enjoying my predicament. "You get to drink, Ana."

Ana slammed another shot, to cheers from Tim and Suky, as I waited under the table for the stopwatch to get reset. I alternated between Ana and Suky's strap-ons before Ana intervened.

"You are cheating," she exclaimed. "You are purposefully ignoring Tim, which is against the rules. You have to service everyone eventually, even if you work in a random order. Cheaters deserve punishment, and you are going to get yours later," she said ominously.

I knew what I had to do, as soon as Ana kicked me under the table for a second time. I forced myself over to Tim's end of the table and knelt between his open legs. Tim jumped when I placed my hands on his upper thighs to steady myself, and I was surprised that one of the girls didn't call him out. My game plan was to give him just enough play to out him as the recipient, so I started with his balls, hoping I wouldn't actually have to suck his cock.

I moved my face right between Tim's inner thighs, close enough that I knew he could feel my warm breath on his nutsack. Tim let out a little moan, and parted his legs a little wider, to facilitate my access to his nether regions. I extended my tongue and gave his scrotum a gentle nibble. Tim jumped reflexively and let out a second louder moan. I knew he had exhibited sufficient response to be noticed, but neither girl called him on it. I wasn't sure if they were fucking with me, or if Tim had a particularly stoic face, despite his reactions under the table.

They must have heard him. He moaned twice and stiffened up at my tender touch. I licked his nuts softly, just grazing the skin. Then, in an attempt to uncover the fact that he was currently on the receiving end of my ministrations, I took both of his testicles into my warm mouth, and started to suck on them.

"Jesus Christ," Tim said under his breath, although there was still no feedback from the girls.

My time spent abusing the lovely Lisa had taught me a thing or two about blowjobs. She was, at the tender age of eighteen, hands down the best cocksucker I had ever encountered. She knew the perfect combination of edging, teasing, lubricating with her saliva, deep-throating and frenulum stimulation. Just before I decided to put her on the bus to Dallas, to save her from Suky's ferocious domination, I picked her brains about how to give the perfect blowjob.

Lisa gave me a very thorough tutorial on the art of cocksucking, and my plan was to share this with my next girlfriend, as most women would never learn how to pleasure a man orally, as well as Lisa did. I had a few tricks up my sleeve, although I never imagined I would end up having to use them on my boss.

I dragged my tongue lightly up Tim's now erect shaft, forcing a glob of pre-cum to appear at the tip. When I got to the head of his cock, I started to kiss his frenulum, very lovingly, barely making contact with my lips. He let out another moan which the girls ignored. I was getting frustrated now as I realized that I was going to have to take this man's cock into my mouth. I moved my tongue up to the very tip of his cock, and licked the pre-cum from it. Then, I parted my lips, licked them to moisten them, and closed them over his cock-head.

Lisa's lengthy tutorial had taught me that sufficient lubrication is key to a world class blowjob, so I used my saliva to minimize the friction, as I started to bob my head up and down on Tim's cock. I maintained a steady pace, but went a little deeper each time on the downstroke, until my nose was almost touching Tim's pubic area. On the upstroke, I pursed my lips tightly to create additional suction and when I reached the tip of his cock, I would give his frenulum a quick lick, before resuming the downstroke. I had the rhythm perfected, seamless, and engaging all the pleasure centers of the penis with each cycle.

Tim squirmed like a bitch when I blew him. He was moving around in his seat, moaning loud enough for me to hear him, and presumably smiling as he rapidly approached his orgasm. After about two minutes of a even paced face-fucking, I was finally deep-throating him on the downward cycle, and he was heaping praise on me and my technique.

"Holy fuck, Timmy, that feels incredible. I am getting close," he whispered shakily. "You need to teach Ana and Suky your tricks," he continued.

I beamed with pride as my boss continued to extol my virtues as a cocksucker. Truth was, Tim Andrews was a fantastic boss, who always shared credit where it was due. Over the months, working for him had conditioned me to continuously seek his approval, and as I put my heart and soul into his blowjob, I wanted him to acknowledge my efforts.

I had many different emotions swirling around my brain. I wanted my boss to look at me with desire in his eyes, I wanted his cock to involuntarily swell in his pants, whenever he laid eyes on me. My competitive edge wanted me to perform favorably for him, to be recognized as the indisputable best cocksucker he had ever encountered. Lastly, when I reflected on my relationship with Lisa, her otherworldly oral skills made me want to take care of her. I hoped my boss would enjoy my oral ministrations so much that he would want to keep me close. I hoped that he would want to take care of me, and that I could fully enjoy the fruits of his benevolence.

As I contemplated the nature of my relationship with this man in the future, I felt his nuts constrict. I remembered Lisa's advice about the cumshot phase of a blowjob, and slowed my pace slightly, so that it unfurled naturally and unforced. I also increased my release of saliva so that Tim had a warm, well lubricated fuck-hole in which to ejaculate. Finally, I increased the suction by pursing my lips a little tighter. Tim let out a groan of appreciation, and emptied his nuts into my mouth.

After he shot two ropes of cum into my mouth, I opened it and began to lick his frenulum, using short tongue strokes but greater pressure than before. I learned this trick first hand from Lisa. Not only does the post-orgasm frenulum stimulation feel otherworldly, but it occasionally induces a second, less powerful eruption, within seconds of the first.

I was very happy when Tim stiffened up again at the renewed stimulation, and shot another rope of come all over my shoulder, as I licked his shaft, just below the cock-head.

"Tim," Ana said with a giggle, "I think you are getting sucked off right now."

Suky and Ana both shared a laugh and Tim pulled his cock away from my eager tongue. He stood slowly, a little shaky from his huge cumshot, and went into the kitchen to pour himself a cocktail. He sank back into my recliner, still naked, his slowly softening cock about to leak his semen onto my favorite chair.

As soon as the euphoria of giving my boss a blowjob was over, it was replaced with shame. I was willing him to go and take a shower, so that I could crawl out from under the table, without being seen.

However, Tim had other ideas and spoke in a commanding voice.

"Come out from your hiding place Timmy. The girls and I want to know if blowing me got you hard."

I knew from my experience of working for Tim that I wasn't going to be able to wriggle out of this one, so I crawled out from under the dining table. As soon as I emerged and Tim saw that I was wearing a yellow baby doll, he started in on me.

"If I had known you had dressed up to blow me, I wouldn't have hidden you under the table. Come here you pretty little bitch."

I hung my head in shame, unable to even respond to his taunts.

"Come," he repeated, as I shuffled nervously towards him.

"Yep, sucking you off got him hard," my girlfriend said, pointing at the base of my babydoll, which was tenting over my erection.

"Pussy," Ana said derisively.

"What would you like to do next, Ana?" Tim asked. "I am going to relax and enjoy my cocktail, so you are in charge now."

" I think it is time for Timmy's punishment," Ana said coldly.

"I think I am done for the night," I said, hoping to extricate myself from this steadily worsening situation.

Tim wasn't having any of it.

"Come here Timmy," he said in a commanding manner. "Kneel in front of me."

I shuffled forward, my yellow babydoll now completely draped over my erection, as I responded to the sight of Ana and Suky still butt-naked. They had both removed their strap-on harnesses, and I got my first look at Ana completely naked.

"Let me make one thing abundantly clear to you. If you disobey any of Ana's direct orders this week, when I return to Bangkok, my first executive decision as the new global head of our organization, will be to make you the head of our newest office, in Montreal. So, unless you want to leave sunny Southern California, and relocate north of the Canadian border, suck it up this week. Understood?"

I nodded my head to affirm that I understood. This prospect terrified me. I was ensnared in the proverbial golden handcuffs. I had a great job, making sixty thousand dollars a month, that I would never be able to replace. I wasn't in any danger of being fired. Tim's unorthodox method of giving credit to his subordinates, on successful projects, had ensured that my name was on enough brilliant campaigns, to prevent my termination. However, he could easily dispatch me to our Montreal office, under the guise of utilizing my talent to make the opening successful.

My life was in Southern California, my friends, my family, Suky. There was no way she could follow me to Canada, under her current immigration status. She wouldn't wait for me either. Well, not for long. It would take her no time to find a new sugar daddy, with her looks, body and masterful manipulation of men. I had to swallow my pride and obey Ana for this next week.

"Tell Ana you are sorry for your continued disrespect, Timmy," my boss ordered.

I turned to Ana, who stood naked before me, with her arms folded. She had a stern look on her face, as she awaited my apology. Ana knew exactly how to get me in trouble. She unfolded her arms, exposing her perfect breasts, and slowly walked towards me.

"I am waiting," she said seductively.

I took one look at her beautiful, perfectly symmetrical face and her clean shaven pussy, and my cock involuntarily stiffened, lifting the hem of my babydoll.

Ana, that cold blooded manipulator, burst into tears at the perceived disrespect, I had shown her. She ran over to Tim, and he got up out of my recliner and put his arm around her, as she sobbed on his chest.

"I don't feel safe around Timmy," she cried. "After he stole my panties and scented them, it grossed me out. Now, in the middle of his apology, he looks me over and gets an erection. He is totally freaking me out."

"Ana," I began, before my boss cut me off.

"Silence, you fucking pussy," he yelled at me.

I remained extremely passive around my boss. There was just too much at stake.

"I think it is time for you to punish Timmy, baby," Tim said softly to the young Thai girl. "What are you thinking?"

12