All Comments on 'My New Girl? Ch. 03'

by oralfriend

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 12 years ago
More in 4?

I can't wait to read more about the two love birds. This is a dream come true that any one of us would die for. Thank you for writing a story about how someone like Jamie could find their soulmate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is a great story

And I have to say, this is a dream come true from a guy's point of view too :)

Keep up the good work, oralfriend, your story is very good.

BobluvsBobluvsover 12 years ago

This is an awesome story. Its like were a part of this story. Its creative, romatic, loving, sensual, trusting, family. If you get a chance to read another authors stories on here read from ruwild.

oralfriendoralfriendover 12 years agoAuthor
I'm Constantly Amazed...

I'm constantly amazed at the wonderful comments my story has garnered so far. It's wonderful to see that the haters have either not read my story, which is GREAT, or that they have actually ready my disclaimer and didn't bother to comment. NAH!

What is great is the very warm feeling I get from reading your comments. They have been consistently encouraging and complimentary which is very humbling. I'm really very pleased to see that everyone is so happy for Jamie. She was a wonderful character to write and it's gratifying to see that my readers like her too.

Again, thanks very, VERY much for your wonderful comments. Please know that they are very appreciated by me. Also, thanks for your votes, they've given this chapter an H which I hope will continue.

9/21/11 4PM CDT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You Make SO HOT

OH You make my Cock SO Hard and My Nipples so Ready. PLEASE tell my more about her Hot Hard Nipples, Sweet CUM Filled Clit. I want to suck it so bad. Please have them Fucking in Soft Blankets and Fuzzy Sweaters just once. I love it and my nipples still sting after readin and loving them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved this chapter!

Jamie's parents where very loving. What can I say about Gene, one word - hilarious. I imagine Gene being the dorkish father we girls and even guys try to hide our embarrassment under our hands. I can say the same thing about Jamie's mother. She is this out spoken woman that would say everything very effortless without realizing that she just embarrassed her children. I can tell the family has a lot of loving and funny moments together. They support one another.

Next, the sex scene, one word - HOT! I am pretty shy writing sex words but I will write it because I need to case my point. I was wondering why Steve never said "pussy" and to be honest, I wanted him to say it to Jamie. However, when I read further, I found out the answer. That just shows how great of a writer you are, this is a well thought out story.

Like I said before, you are a great writer and you delivered.

P.S. I am the same girl who wrote you the long review in chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous