All Comments on 'My New Girl? Ch. 07'

by oralfriend

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Enjoyable story with a happy romantic ending, however unlikely. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Romance

I'm extremely new to this category, and not all the storys are my cup of tea. Your story however was a nice surprise. You treated your couple like any other couple. You chose to show the love and support that a couple shares, rather than making a big deal out of the fact that they were not a conventional couple.

Thanks for the great story, I may go back and read your other story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well, so it ends...

I'm going to be honest and come out and say it firstly - lactating women turn me off totally and fully, so the last instalment in your story didn't arouse me. I hope you realize I don't mean this in any hateful or bashing way, I'm just honestly sharing my opinion.

Now, with that out of the way, I want to salute you, oralfriend. You have written a great story, in a genre where there are too few diamonds in the dirt. I love the relationship between your characters - and barring the breast milk if I ever meet a woman like Jamie, I'd die a happy man. Even though I'm a guy and a total man's man, I'm a sucker for sappy and sweet romantic stories, and I totally loved all of this (yes, even the last chapter - Jamie's happiness made me happy as well, it just didn't arouse me erotically like the previous parts of the story).

At the beginning I was actually afraid that you were going to deny them a happy ending! I read a story in the same genre once, when the guy and the girl had a similar loving relationship and it was wonderful but in the last instalment the autor broke it apart and gave them a bitter - if kinda realistic - ending. I was so relieved to see Jamie and Steve get their "happily ever after" XD I know, I'm silly, but I just like a nice sweet love story with a nice happy ending.

Congratulations, man, I loved this.

oralfriendoralfriendover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks To All!!!

I'd like thank all of you who commented and voted on the various parts of my story. I appreciate the honest feedback regarding the lactation. I wasn't sure whether I was going to include it at first but I wanted Jamie to have a life as much like a woman as I could so when I heard about male lactation on TV I ran with it.

I'm very pleased with the response I got to a story that didn't fit with my usual fare, nor one that was typical of the genre. I'm also pleased that everyone has complimented my writing. That kind of feedback is all that writers on this type of forum get so receiving all the praise I got was especially rewarding.

Oralfriend 9/26/11 4PM CDT.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 12 years ago
With tears of joy

I was so happy to read this final chapter. You included an issue that is so near and dear to my heart. The ability of a mother to suckle and bond with her child. I know for me it was a beautiful thing.

I want to thank you again and congratulate you on a superb story of love, understanding and genuine happiness. Normally I would attempt to convince an author to have at least one follow up story several years down the road, so to speak but I think this story ended just right.

xTrailxxTrailxover 12 years ago
What?

So this story took an extremely awkward turn. I stopped reading as soon as I heard that he was going to breastfeed. That doesn't belong in this genre. The story was good up until this chapter though.

canuckCDcanuckCDover 11 years ago

This was the most beautiful story of love that we all wish we could find!

Your characters and story are extremely well written and thought out, and their romance beats out all the sex stories I've seen on here. Please continue writing more stories!

I would love to find a "Jamie" of my own and have this kind of a loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my new girl?

got tears very good

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
Very sweet story,

You have created a masterpiece of epic proportions! Well done, I doff my cap to you sir! I truly shed many a happy tear during the reading of this series, I hope you choose to keep writing, even if it is another set of stories.

That aside, to xTrailx, the only requirement for this genre is that one or more main characters be transgender, Jamie I believe qualifies as such, all the rest is artistic licence, and up to the author to decide if it belongs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading all the parts,amazing story,i hope you keep writing.

will281will281about 7 years ago
A beautiful love story with a happy ending

I enjoyed every chapter. Thanks for allowing Jamie to be a complete woman; one without penis envy and receptive to oral stimulation of her genitalia as would most genetic females.

Papa6114Papa6114about 3 years ago

Amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroralfriend@oralfriend
Started writing fantasy stories as an outlet.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES