My New House

Story Info
Me and some ones ex- wife/subby have some fun.
2k words
4.43
10.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

My new house

Nothing but made up as normal but some old houses must have lots of secrets.

After 3 months of searching I had finally found a good two bedroom house with a garden and most importantly a garage. I had sheds previously but the garage was the thing that sold it to me. The house was ok it was enough for me. In the garage I could take things apart and put things together without thinking about the space and being able to get in and out without a battle with the lawn mower, spades and stuff.

The agent in passing said the couple were getting divorced and wanted to sell. Fine by me. 3 months later I had the keys (still takes that long in the 21st century).

I had labelled all the stuff up so the removal men knew where to put everything. If you plan it goes better is my theory.

The stuff I was not sure about I labelled "garage" Yes!

After a few months I went into the attic to see what the insulation was like before winter took hold and if it needed replacing. Tucked away behind an old water tank was an old crisp box. In the box was an old disc recorder and some discs. Interesting I thought, got it down and carried on. After a while of checking everything looked ok.

The couple before me who owned the house seem to have an amateur attempt of making porn videos. All of them seem to revolve around the wife being submissive and she was always naked and it did not seem to matter what time of day it was. The husband was obviously the camera man as she was lead around the house on a lead either standing up or crawling. Although the camera work was shaky he made a conscious effort to focus on her tits and fanny and ass. He would bark instructions at her to which she always replied "Yes Sir."

She was tied with her hands above her head which pushed her tits out. Her legs were spread wide and he again focused on her tits and fanny. In this clip he had put a pillow under a back which push her tits out further and then there was a shake of the camera and it showed his cock going into her. She was saying "Thank you for your cock sir."

With his one hand he reach forward and started squeezing her tit before taking the nipple between his fingers and pinching them.

"I can not hold the camera and pinch your nipples,"

The next clip started with her nipples in clamps and a chain attached as he fucked her he pulled on the chain. You saw her shake and she let out a moan. She had cum.

"Did you ask permission?"

"No Sir, sorry Sir.

"So now I have to punish you. When are you going to learn?"

He now seem to have put the camera on a stand as he was now in front of it with a mask on. He untied her and dragged her to a box. Tied her face down squashing her tits firmly. He had her ass over the edge and tied her legs apart. Now with the camera in hand said "If you make a noise I will add 5 more and he brought a cane down across her ass, after 3 strikes she focused on her face, you could see the tears.

"Good girl, two more and it will be over" as he stroked the side of her face.

They followed in quick succession. The tears in her eyes but a smile on her face.

He untied her rolled her over this time with her head hanging over the edge.

"Suck & swallow." He said as he pushed his cock in her mouth. The camera focused on her sucking him for all she was worth, while he played her tits. She swallowed it all and she smiled up at him and it finished.

One of my favourite scenes was when she lowers herself on to his cock in the siting position. She gets so far down and he pushing up and then he says "Move up and down and do not cum till I have." She moves up and down quickly till all of a sudden he pushes up as she sinks down. "Good girl, you held off like I said." You could tell she had cum as she had a contented look on her face that she had pleased him.

A few weeks later I had to go shopping on a Friday night and who should I see walking around pushing a trolley but the wife or ex wife now. I smiled at her had a smile back and we carried on. It was when we got to our checkouts and going through the same time and she started to follow me out, I turned and asked her did she used to live at my address. She said quietly that she did. I then told her that I had found some photos and that is how I recognised her. Take the change, I thought to myself.

"Fancy a coffee in the café?" I asked

She hesitated for a min as if unsure then said "OK."

We sat down at a table and started to talk a bit. I could see she was sizing me up. What photos had I found and what else I found?

The nearest person was 3 tables away so I just said "The amateur porn films are not bad either."

The look of embarrassment on her face was a picture.

"It was ok, I lived on my own. I had not shown them to anyone, it was fine. Would you like them back?"

Her face did not respond how I thought it would.

"Did you enjoy them? She asked.

"The camera work was a bit shaky but they were ok."

Now we had found a level of communication I was a bit taken back as to what happened next. She started to tell me about her ex and how she was a submissive but he went too far and had started to hurt her too much. He had started to punish her for smiling at the wrong time, or wearing her hair wrong anything really. It was when he woke her up by putting a lighted cigarette to her tit to wake her up as she sleeping and he wanted sex. It was good to start how he only had two rules 1. She was to be naked all the time in the house. 2 That she was to be available when he wanted her day or night. He would often wake her up at odd times just to fuck me. Then rule 3. I could not cum without his permission. They got worse she had electro's put on her tits and he could control the voltage. He would randomly turn them up and all I could do was sit there and shake if I screamed I would be punished.

I asked her what she did and she said that she works in town but did not go further.

"Look why don't you come round tomorrow and we can have a chat in private and you can tell me more if you like."

After what felt like a life time she said "OK."

As we were leaving I decided to see if she would turn up or not.

"Rule one applies." I leaned over and said to her before walking to my car.

The next day, after a bit of a restless night I waited. At 11am she turned up, got out of the car and walked up the drive. I'm sure the few neighbours I had were curious as to why she had arrived. She rang the bell and I opened the door. I invited her in and I just said "Do you not remember that rule 1 applies?"

Her face was a picture. You could tell that she was quickly thinking about it. I had seen her naked from the films, it was something that she had been told would happen. Did she want to be naked in front of someone who was more or less a stranger, all in the space of a few seconds.

She reached up to the top of her coat, at first I thought she was pulling it in closer then she unzipped it and put it on the chair next to her. For the next minute I just watched as she removed her clothes. Her tits were better in real life I can tell you the nipples were already hard so she must be enjoying it. Then she undid her trousers and pushed them and her underwear down at the same time and put them on the chair as well. What a sight. "Turn around I want to see all of you."

As she did I said "You have a nice ass as well."

She struggled a bit but questionably she said "Thank you Sir."

"Follow me."

I walked in to the kitchen and started to make a cup of coffee for us both. Then I went into the lounge and told her to sit down on a chair whilst I get something sorted out. I grabbed the remote for the DVD player and just said "This is one of my favourite ones." I pushed play.

She was bend over a chair her arms and legs were tied to it. Her legs were spread and her tits hung down, they also had clamps on. The camera shook as he entered her from behind, her head fell forward as he pushed into her. "Look up." Came from the DVD and she looked up as best she could. I stopped the disc.

"I was punished in this one for not looking up at the camera when he pushed his cock in my mouth, but I could not bring my head up that far, just enough for him push his cock in my mouth and I had no other choice to take it all in my mouth."

"I think we will do that one to start."

Yes I had planned some stuff if she turned up. I had rope and pegs to use just in case.

I got a chair and told her to lean over it. I tied her legs apart and her arms to the chair. For the first time I actually touched her, I rolled her nipples between my thumb and finger and attached pegs.

I got underneath her and played with her fanny causing her to moan "Please sir, please." I got the feeling she was in her own head space now.

"I need you cock sir, please."

"Where do you need it?"

"Please put it in me sir, please."

"Happy too." Was all I said.

Dropped my trousers and went straight in.

"Thank you sir, thank you." Was all she kept saying.

Her legs shook and she more or less lifted the chair of the floor as she came.

Not to be out done I came inside her as well, but she had not asked permission to cum.

"Did you ask permission to cum?" I asked.

"No sir, sorry sir."

I went and got the flipper from the kitchen.

"5 on each ass cheek, and count them."

Her head was down so she could see what was happening as each one was done she jumped a bit and counted.

I untied her but left the pegs on for a bit then I removed them as she sat on my lap and I sucked on her nipples.

"We will start going out as a couple now and see each other regularly not just a hook up for this. Also the rules will still apply what do you think?"

"I would like that sir."

"I think we are both about to start a fun time in our lives."

Taffe

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers