My New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed the cart into Beatrice's office. Beatrice looked up and smiled. Beatrice's nipples were hard and visible under her thin shirt. It was amazing how little sag there was in Beatrice's massive breasts.

"Come in Daniel, I am horny again," Beatrice said. I pushed the cart into the middle of the room.

"Crawl over here and lick me Daniel," Beatrice said as she spread her legs. I crawled over to her desk chair and started licking her. When Alice came into the office Beatrice had me stop licking her.

"Lay on your back on the floor Daniel," Beatrice said.

I lay on my back and Beatrice lowered her pussy back onto my mouth.

"Ride his cock Alice," Beatrice said.

"I have never had any cock but my husbands in me," Alice said.

"Is your husband Mark as big as Daniel's?" Beatrice asked.

"No Mark is smaller," Alice said.

"Ride Daniel then, I order you to," Beatrice said. She probably told Alice that to make her feel less responsible for cheating on Mark. Alice gave in and lowered herself on my erect member. She was really tight and I rather liked how nice it felt. Alice moaned and cooed as she manipulated her quim on my sword. She was quite the athletic little sex dynamo. I licked Beatrice even more adamantly as Alice was motivating me with her incredible sexual energy. I licked Beatrice's clitoris and she soon came. Alice came soon after and I could not because the cock ring was preventing it.

"Did you enjoy cheating on Mark, Alice?" Beatrice said.

"Yes, but I hope he never finds out," Alice said.

"Next time why not let Mark take your ass while Daniel takes your pussy," Beatrice said.

"I don't think Mark would go for that," Alice said.

"He might surprise you," Beatrice said.

"He has always wanted to take me up my ass, but I have never been taken that way before," Alice said.

"He would probably be turned on watching you screw another man," Beatrice said.

"I should ask him," Alice said.

Beatrice then ordered lunch for Alice, me and herself from a nearby Chinese restaurant. She then sent Alice to go get it. While she was gone she grilled me about what I did all morning.

"What did you do all morning?" Beatrice asked.

"I did whatever they asked me to do," I said.

"I knew you would be great for morale," Beatrice said.

I told her, "Mia wants a slave of her own, she is sick of selfish boyfriends."

"Oh I see," Beatrice said.

Alice came back with lunch. The Chinese food was excellent. The wonton soup was world class. The broccoli beef was unique as well. My phone rang and it was Tim a former roommate.

"It is my former roommate Tim, should I answer," I asked.

"Yes answer, see what he wants," Beatrice said.

"Hello, what is up Tim?" I asked.

"I am back and need a place to stay for a few days," Tim said.

"I am staying with someone else, myself I gave up the apartment," I said.

"Can you ask if I can stay also?" Tim asked.

"Can Tim stay with us for a few days?" I asked Beatrice.

"If is willing to obey my rules, put your phone on speaker," Beatrice said.

I put the phone on speaker.

"This is Beatrice Langford. Hello Tim," she said.

"Hello," Tim said.

"I am willing let you stay if you are willing to obey my rules," Beatrice said.

"I really need a place to stay, so I agree," Tim said.

"When will you arrive?" Beatrice asked.

"Saturday, my flight lands at 10," Tim said.

"Okay we will pick you up at the airport," Ms. Langford said.

At quitting time we got back into the car and Beatrice had me ride naked all the way home. Once we pulled the car into the garage, Beatrice closed the garage door. We went inside and the doorbell rang immediately. It was Mary the neighbor.

"Come in Mary and take off all your clothes," Beatrice said.

Mary hesitated. Beatrice was not pleased by this.

"I know you are submissive, either strip or leave," Beatrice said having lost her patience.

Mary quickly stripped all her clothes off.

"I can't stay long my sister is only able to watch the baby for an hour," Mary said

"Daniel suck them dry love," Beatrice said.

I sucked the milk out of her breasts hungrily. Mary moaned and it was obviously turning her on. It definitely was turning me on. The milk tasted really good.

"Is your husband's cock as big as Daniel's?" Beatrice asked.

"Not even close," Mary said.

"Do you want to give it a ride?" Beatrice asked.

"Can I?" Mary asked.

"If I can film it," Beatrice said.

"Who would you show it to?" Mary asked.

"Your husband if you don't become my slut," Beatrice said.

"I have to try his cock. I have never had one so big," Mary said.

"So you agree to be my slut?" Beatrice asked.

"I do agree," Mary said.

"Climb on Daniel's pole then," Beatrice said.

I lay on my back and Mary lowered herself onto my rigid shaft. After a few minutes of Mary impaling herself repeatedly Beatrice stopped her. Beatrice filmed long enough to be able to blackmail Mary. Beatrice had removed all of her clothes and sat on the couch with her legs spread.

"Crawl over here and lick me slut," Beatrice told Mary.

Once she started licking Beatrice, Beatrice motioned for me to take Mary doggie style. I was happy to oblige. Soon Beatrice was shuddering in an intense orgasm. Mary came soon after and about twenty thrusts later I shot a huge load in Mary.

"Oh my God, I am not on the pill," Mary said apparent panic on her face.

"How would your husband know it is not his, slut," Beatrice asked.

"I guess he wouldn't, but I do not want to do that to Rex," Mary said.

"But maybe I do, slut," Beatrice said.

"Please no," Mary said.

"You are my slut now and I will use you however I see fit," Beatrice said.

"You want to be a secret baby baddy, Daniel," Beatrice asked. My cock grew hard just hearing about this.

"Never thought about it, but you know I do everything you want," I said.

"Since your dick is already hard. Do her again and make sure you fill her all the way up," Beatrice said.

Mary looked back at me as if to beg me not too. I just shrugged and rammed my hard shaft into her, again. She moaned and I could tell she was not really complaining. It took a long time to shoot this time. I was quite spent physically. But eventually I came.

"Rex has not screwed me since the baby was born," Mary confided.

"Do not worry slut, bring him to dinner tonight at 6 and I will take care of it," Beatrice said. Beatrice French kissed Mary on the mouth and Mary hungrily accepted her tongue. Mary got dressed and left soon. Beatrice called one of her friends, Wilma, to watch Mary's baby when they came. Wilma arrived about 5:55. Wilma was an extremely hot Latina woman of about forty.

At 6:00 the doorbell rang and it was Mary and Rex and the baby. The baby was asleep in the car seat. Rex was 35, average height with an athletic build. Beatrice was wearing a see through dress with nothing underneath. I was naked as always.

"Come in, Rex this is my slave Daniel," Beatrice said. Rex started to sport a bulge in his pants.

"What is more exciting the view of my body through my dress or the fact Daniel is my slave?" Beatrice asked.

"The fact that Daniel is your slave," Rex said.

"Do you want to be someone's slave Rex?" Beatrice asked.

"God, yes," Rex answered.

"Wilma can you come out and get the baby?" Beatrice said.

"I arranged for one of my good friends to babysit. I hope you don't mind Mary," Beatrice said.

Wilma took the baby and the diaper bag into the back room.

"Good because I know you were made to serve women, Rex," Beatrice said.

"You have been jacking off to female domination porn instead of taking care of your wife. Haven't you Rex?" Beatrice asked.

"Yes, how did you know?" Rex asked.

"I can see you through the window from my guest bedroom," Beatrice said.

"Oh, I did not know," Rex said.

"Strip Rex, now," Beatrice ordered.

Rex took off all his clothes. Beatrice took them and put them on the porch.

"Bend over the couch Rex," Beatrice ordered.

"Spank his ass good Mary. There is a paddle in the drawer of that table," Beatrice ordered.

Mary reached into the drawer retrieved the paddle and laid into his as fiercely. Rex whimpered happily as she abused his ass. Mary had a wicked grin on her face as she let loose of her frustrations on his reddening ass. When Rex's ass was good and red Beatrice told Mary to strip. Mary took off all her clothes. Beatrice whispered a question in Mary's ear. Mary nodded yes.

"Good, lay on your back Rex and Mary sit on his face," Beatrice directed.

Mary lowered herself onto Rex's tongue.

"Do you like the flavor, Rex?" Beatrice asked.

Rex nodded as he hungrily licked Mary.

"Good because you will most likely be getting a lot of it," Beatrice said. Mary and Beatrice laughed knowingly. She must be still full of my seed I thought. Once Mary had an orgasm, Beatrice ordered Mary to ride Rex until he filled her with come. Then she had Rex Lick Mary clean. He still did not seem to realize he had licked off my dried semen.

"Let's eat," Beatrice said as the oven timer went off. Wilma came out with the baby and we all ate the casserole that came out of the oven. Mary fed the baby when it woke up. The baby was a new born so it went right back to sleep. Wilma took the sleeping baby back to the back room.

"Let's ride our slaves until they shoot again," Beatrice said.

"Great idea," Mary said.

They laid us on our backs and both climbed up on our cocks. Beatrice was on mine and Mary was on Rex's.

"The first one of the four of us to come has to lick the other three clean," Beatrice suggested.

"Sounds fun, let's do it," Mary said.

They both picked up the pace trying to make their slave have to be clean up boy. Beatrice reached around to stimulate my balls. Mary did the same thing to Rex and Rex shot his load.

"He came already Beatrice," Mary said.

"Have him clean you out then love. Make sure he finishes you off," Beatrice said.

Mary switched to Rex's face. He happily licked his own come.

"You better not come before I do Daniel," Beatrice warned. Beatrice was very close and I was pretty sure she would come first. Five more thrusts later she shook her internal quake having happened. I came right after she did. Mary had her orgasm at the same time.

"Now clean me out Rex," Beatrice said as took Mary's place. Rex happily licked up Daniel's come. Beatrice was very aroused by the power she felt and she came again right away.

"Mary I want you to retrieve the purple strap on out of the drawer there," Beatrice ordered.

Mary got the toy out.

"I will give you a choice Rex. Either let Mary use the strap on up your ass or lick Daniel clean and suck him hard," Beatrice asked.

"Can I have both?" Rex asked.

"Both it is, Daniel I want you to sit on the couch," Beatrice said. Daniel sat on the couch and Mary put on the eight inch purple strap on. Beatrice showed Mary how to lube it up and how to use the vibrating end against her clitoris. Rex licked my penis hesitantly. I wondered if he really wanted to suck or was just excited by the idea of sucking it. Mary slowly forced the fake cock up Rex's ass. Rex was more motivated to suck cock as his ass was violated. He started to force my cock deep into his throat. He gagged himself on it but kept after it like a pro. Soon I was hard and Mary was finding her rhythm. I should not be able to get hard from this I thought. Beatrice started to wank Rex off and soon Mary came and Rex made a puddle of semen on the hardwood floor.

"Rex stop sucking and lick up your mess," Beatrice said. Rex stopped and licked his come off the floor.

"Now I will give you another choice Rex. Would you rather finish Daniel off with your mouth, or lick his come out of Mary after he finishes fucking her?" Beatrice asked.

"I want to lick it out of Mary, please," Rex said.

"You want to watch Daniel fuck your wife and lick her out afterwards?" Beatrice asked again.

"God, yes," Rex said. Mary looked at Beatrice and mouthed thank you.

Mary took off the dildo and lowered herself onto my cock. She was facing away from me and looking directly into Rex's eyes. Rex looked on very excitedly. Beatrice put on the strap on and held Rex down on all fours as she turned on the vibrator and fucked Rex. Beatrice mouthed your welcome slut.

"You can watch as I fuck your ass, can't you Rex?" Beatrice asked.

"Yes Beatrice," Rex said.

"Yes Mistress," Beatrice corrected.

"Yes Mistress," Rex complied. I looked up to see Wilma fingering herself down her pants in the hall.

"You like taking it up the ass for me don't you Rex, Beatrice asked

"Yes Mistress," Rex said.

I shot my load and Mary got off me and sat on the edge of the couch with her legs spread. Rex crawled up and tasted my come on her pussy. His eyes lit up.

"That is right slave you already licked up his come earlier. Your wife is my slut and I made her do Daniel twice this afternoon. Does that excite you slave?" Beatrice asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Rex said.

"Good because I too like to watch other men fuck your wife, but from now on I want to watch you watching also," Beatrice said. Beatrice finally came from the vibrator/strap on and pulled out of Rex.

"Mary please watch the baby and tell Wilma to come out here," Beatrice said.

Wilma came out.

"Hello," Wilma said. It was obvious Wilma was aroused,

"Do you want the boys to fulfill your double penetration fantasy as payment for your help," Beatrice asked. Both our cocks were rock hard again. Beatrice must have put something in our food. Our stamina was becoming super human.

"Yes please," Wilma said.

"Lay on your back on the couch Daniel," Beatrice said. I lay down on the backless portion of the couch. Wilma ripped her clothes off and quickly wrapped her pussy around the head of my cock. Once she was fully down on my cock, Beatrice had Rex shove his cock up Wilma's ass. Beatrice took out her phone and started recording.

"Looks like I am gaining another slut," Beatrice said.

"Yes Mistress," Wilma said.

Beatrice stopped filming and bent down to kiss Wilma. Wilma turned her head wantonly to accept the kiss. They French kissed until Wilma came. Rex and I finally came also.

"Alright boys each of you lick out your mess," Beatrice ordered. Wilma moved her pussy up to my face and I was thank I was not Rex. I started to clean Wilma's sex. Rex did not even hesitate he shoved his tongue right up her rosebud and cleaned it all up. That is why she is the boss, the right man for the right job I thought.

12