My New Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Dinner at Arthur's.
12.7k words
4.67
5.2k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers

Thank you so much to my editors Incredimeters and for helping me clean this story up.

++++This is a crossover story involving charters from both, the "My New Job" series and the "Just a Walk in the Park" series. While you don't need to read all previous stories it would be helpful as I will not be going into character descriptions that much in this story, because for those who have read those installments, it would be redundant. ++++

I walked down the front steps of my house and over to Carl's driveway just like I had every morning for the last 3 months. Carl was standing there in the driveway looking at the box truck that was his livelihood. "Let me guess, Riya drove the Accord over to Judith's last night?" I asked.

"Yep," Carl responded.

"Arthur's HOA (Home Owners Association) going to be OK with us parking the truck on the street?" I asked.

"Probably not."

"Cab? Uber?"

Carl dropped a set of keys in my hand. "I'll back the truck up, you pull Robin out," He instructed.

"You must really love me if you're going to let me drive, Robin," I said very excitedly.

"Just around the block, Travis," Carl said opening the door to the delivery truck. "This is not Ferris Bueller's day off."

I walked to the garage and entered the code into the security panel. It was Riya's birthday. The door came up without a hint of a squeak and the overhead light came on over Robin. "Hello gorgeous," I said to Carl's pride and joy, a robin's egg blue 1965 Ford Mustang GT convertible.

I ran my hand along her front fender and opened the driver's side door. Then I pushed my luck and put the top down. Carl was getting more upset by the minute. I sat behind the wheel and pumped the gas three times just like I had seen Carl do a hundred times. Pushed in the clutch and turned the key. Robin roared to life. She was an early model so she had the smaller 260 V-8 but that was plenty for me and Carl refused to drop a new engine in her as he wanted everything original. I put the lap belt on and waved to Carl. He started to back out and I let off the clutch. Robin lurched forward and died. Carl stopped.

"Never mind, I'll get it," he called from the cab of his truck.

"I got it. I was in third. My bad," I called back.

"You remember how to drive a stick?" Carl asked sarcastically.

"It's a three-speed Carl, it's not that hard," I answered back.

I put Robin in the right gear and started her back up. Carl shook his head and I could see that he was saying something because his lips were moving but I could not hear him over the 160 horses I now had at my command. He backed out to his right and I turned to my right and headed down the street. By the time I came around the last turn, I felt like I was Ken Miles on my way to victory.

Carl was standing there when I pulled up. He opened the passenger side door and throw our bags in the back seat. There was barely enough room for them. "Why did Ford even put a back seat in this thing?" I asked.

"Insurance," Carl answered gruffly and then he gave me the universal, give me the keys gesture.

"I think I'll drive.," I said finally remembering to put it back in first, "You drive all the time."

"I thought you liked it when I was in control."

"I do, but Robin may be my new mistress," I said, letting off the clutch a little causing the car to move forward. "You'd better get in. She wants to run."

"You know I could report the car stolen and you would get three miles before the cops would pull you over."

"And risk my ass being used by every horny guy in county lockup? I don't think so," I said calling his bluff.

Carl folded and got in. He was nervous down the block and for most of the next. I kept my hands at ten and two and checked all my mirrors. He seemed to calm down. It was also three o'clock and so traffic was pretty light. My GPS kept calling out directions and I followed them dutifully. Carl relaxed and I think he was even enjoying himself a little.

We pulled up at a stoplight and a very nice-looking older man in a grey business suit sat next to us. He was only slightly tanned, bald above the ears but had long white hair pulled back into a ponytail and a full beard. He rolled down his window. He let out a wolf whistle and yelled, "Nice."

I answered back, "Thanks, she's a 65."

"I wasn't talking about the car." He smiled and took one of his hands off the wheel and I presume put it between his legs. "Why don't you pull over at the next gas station and I will fill your tank."

I looked over at Carl to see if he was game. He was giving it some thought. We had a dinner date with Arthur, but watching me blow a perfect stranger in a gas station bathroom must have crossed his mind. It was crossing and crisscrossing mine. For the first time in my life, I was hoping the light would stay red. It turned green and I had not gotten an answer from Carl yet. There was a station only a block ahead and so I pulled in. The nice-looking guy's SUV followed us in.

I looked at Carl and put my hands in front of me like a child praying. Carl finally said. "We don't really have time right now." Then he sighed, "Go get his number and tell him you'll call him next week."

"Yes, Pita," I said unbuckling my lap belt and getting out of Robin. I walked casually around the front of his car. I remembered to grab the keys before Carl could.

I got up on the running board of the other guy's SUV and stuck my head in the driver's side window like a 50's car hop. Carl got out of Robin, popped her hood, and started checking things. I was a little insulted. I mean what could I have broken in two miles?

"Hi, I'm Travis."

"I'm David," he answered me in what I thought was a British accent. Then he looked me up and down like I was a side of beef, "and you are one serious hottie, aren't you?"

"You're very handsome yourself," I said coquettishly.

"But..." David said cutting me off as he saw Carl.

"We," I emphasized the we part, "are on our way somewhere else at the moment."

"You're taken. I see. Sorry for wasting your time." David put his hands on the steering wheel and sighed, "I should have known. Well, thanks for stopping."

He put his sunglasses back on and put the car into gear. I reached through the window and put my hand on the bulge at his crotch. I assumed he wouldn't drive away with me hanging onto the side of his vehicle but I was sure he wouldn't with my hand that close to his dick. "Hold on there. I am taken," I said beginning to rub his cock through his very nice pants, "but he doesn't mind me playing with other men as long as he gets to watch. Sooooo," I drew the word out as I started to pet his cock faster. "If you're into that or don't mind others watching, then maybe we can set up a playdate sometime."

"Does he play too or just you?"

"I like older men but he doesn't."

"Cool, cool," David said pulling his phone out of his suit coat that was sitting on the passenger seat. I gave him my number and he sent me a text or at least I think he did. I heard my phone chirp at any rate. "Too bad your Daddy doesn't want to play, putting you on a spit would be a whole lot of fun, but one bird is better than none. Cheers."

I hopped off the running board, took a couple of steps back and David pulled away. I waved goodbye to him as I walked back to Robin. I swung the keys around my forefinger like an old west gunslinger. Carl closed the hood and looked at me. "I'm guessing you have a date next week?"

"Me?" I got back in Robin pulled out my phone and sent David a selfie as a response. "We may have a date. David, that's his name, likes me and the fact that you like to watch. He'd really like it if you wanted to play too, something about putting me on a spit, but I made him no promises."

"Good," Carl said, back in a grumpy mood.

"He is really nice and has the best English accent just like Pierce Brosnan." I paused thinking, Oh shit. "Am I being culturally insensitive? Is the fact that he is British a problem?"

Carl looked confused, "Why would it be?"

"Because of the whole empire thing."

"First of all, you know I don't judge people by their ancestry," Carl said holding up one finger, "Second of all, that was a long time ago and India has much bigger problems right now than their relations with the British," Carl held up another finger. "And third and most important, if David talks like Pierce Brosnan, he may be Irish."

I googled Peirce Brosnan quickly and discovered Carl was right, Brosnan is Irish. Carl's face took on an I-told-you-so look and he asked, "Can we go now?"

I reset my GPS, started Robin in first and we were off. Several blocks down the road Carl said, "you must have put in the wrong address, Arthur's is that way." He pointed to the right as I turned to the left.

"We have one more stop."

Carl threw up his hands and gave me an exasperated look.

"Just one little pitstop and then we are off to Arthur's. I promise. Dinner isn't until six. We have plenty of time."

"You just like driving Robin," he mumbled under his breath.

"Well, yeah, there is that," I said trying to disarm him with a smile.

We pulled up in front of Adam's Adult boutique. I unbuckled and handed Carl the keys as a peace offering. "I will be right back, I swear."

"I'll believe that when I see it."

There was a door chime and a voice called out "I'm Sal. Anything I can help you find?"

"I called before about some Pajamas... silk ones..." Sal looked perplexed, "Salmon colored."

Sal had an ah-ha moment and then said "Oh the silk nightie set. Excellent choice."

An older guy who was looking at adult magazines looked over at me. I reddened noticeably. Sal chuckled at my discomfort and walked into the back. It was at that point I noticed edible lube was on sale buy one get one free. I put a bottle of strawberry and vanilla on the counter. Darn impulse buys. I also noticed a poster behind the counter that advertised Magic Clothes and Costumes' models would be here in two weeks from 8 pm to 11 pm for photos, autographs, and giveaways. I pulled out my phone and marked my calendar.

Sal returned and put what looked like a small pillow on the counter. He read my expression and asked, "something wrong?"

"I was hoping to wear it tonight. If I hang it up soon, will it be ready by tonight?"

"Maybe. If you hang it up real soon. I have the blue one ready to go over there in the same size if you would prefer."

"No. He likes salmon."

Sal leaned in, "I'm sure your man will be more than fine with a few package wrinkles and if he isn't, get rid of him. He's an idiot."

Sal gave me what he called the "cute guy" discount and so it was not that bad. Good thing Friday was payday. My surprise for Carl in hand, I walked out of the store to find Carl behind the wheel and playing on his phone. I sat, put the bag at my feet, and just stared out the windshield. If Carl was waiting for me to say something we were going to be spending the weekend in Sal's parking lot. Finally, Carl took a deep breath and started Robin. It may have been my imagination but I think she purred louder for him.

Carl put his hand on my thigh as we drove only taking it off from time to time to shift. I started to space off a little. The view outside my window turned to well-manicured lawns behind wrought iron fences. Many of them all looked the same. Then the driveways disappeared altogether and it was like we were driving into the country. We pulled up to a little hut and Carl rolled down the window. I should have known that Arthur would live in a gated community. "Hey Carl," said the tall white guy in the rent-a-cop uniform that walked out.

He was bald with no beard. A little taller than Carl but the same weight. I was guessing ex-cop or military. "Hey, Brian, here to see Arthur."

"I know, I have his guest request e-mail right here." With that, Brian came out of the hut and started to put what looked like a sticker on Robin's hood.

"What the hell is that?" Carl asked.

David sighed and showed us the white strip that said, "visitor" in big black letters. Then he started to put it on the hood.

"Nothing touches Robin, Brian, you know that." Carl protested.

"New orders from the HOA. They want to make sure there are no unidentified cars on the community streets."

"Everyone knows me and Robin. Besides, like someone would be stupid enough to case houses in a 65 Mustang." Carl protested.

"I don't make the rules Carl, I just follow them," Brian said as he stuck the strip to Robin.

I thought Carl was going to have a heart attack. He was out of the car and in Brian's face in seconds. I looked around to see if Brian had backed up. Carl was going to be so pissed if he got tasered. "That thing is going to ruin the paint, man."

"It's magnetic," Brian pulled it off and then slapped it back on." Carl winced. "And if you don't like it, you can leave Robin here and walk up to Arthur's. I'll take good care of her. I promise," David put his hand up in the boy scout salute.

"Stupid rules," Carl mumbled as he got back in Robin. "Who the hell came up with this new rule?"

Brian smiled knowingly, "who do you think?"

"Arthur," Carl said through gritted teeth.

I waved to Brian as we drove past and said, "nice to meet you," but I am not sure he heard me over Robin.

We drove for another few minutes and I was about to ask Carl if he was lost when we pulled up to another gate and I was beginning to think I should have brought my passport. Carl hit the call button. There was a crackling sound, and "Yes," came out in a slightly fuzzy voice almost exactly like Carl's.

"It's us, Arthur," said Carl in a frustrated voice, "which you already know as you have probably had a drone following us from the guard station. Now open the damn gate or we are going home."

"Of course, please come in." Unlike before the voice was now crystal clear English with an Indian accent. I wondered why someone would use a voice modulator on a gate intercom. Carl had said Arthur was eccentric, but this was a little more paranoid-level stuff.

The gate started to open and Carl looked over at me, "Arthur is the nicest guy but sometimes I just want to..." Carl grabbed his left hand with his right and began to pound his left fist. He was pantomiming hitting someone on the head like an old Punch and Judy puppet show.

I smiled at him. "Feel better?"

"As a matter of fact, no," he said still upset, "now my hand hurts."

"You want me to drive?"

"NO."

I undid my seat belt, lay across his lap, and kissed his left hand. On the way back to my seat I kissed him on the lips.

It was just the sort of thing he needed to defuse the situation. He put Robin in gear and we drove through the gate. Back in my seat, I mused to no one in particular, "Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?"

Carl let out a "harumph."

The driveway was longer than a couple of football fields and lined with trees. We crested a hill and the house came into view. "Screw Thorn and Serena, I want it." I quoted Audrey Woods from the movie Laws of Attraction.

Carl stopped the car, "What?"

I patted him on the shoulder, "Sorry, it was a line from a movie that just popped into my head because of the house and because we were talking about Pierce Brosnan earlier."

Carl started up the drive, "I bet there are scientists that would love to see a flow chart of your thought processes.

Arthur lived in a classic English country manor. I could have sworn I had seen it before on Downton Abbey. It was a solid limestone, two-story structure that I am sure from the air probably looked like an "H." It most likely cost more to maintain the house for a month than my parent's made in a year. I wondered if Arthur offered tours of the house like in The Grass is Greener. Then I started to hum "The Stately Homes of England" and knew Carl got the reference and was feeling better as he joined in.

We drove past the house and off to the left about half a block away. We pulled up to an old carriage house and stable. As if by magic one of the doors opened for us and we pulled in directly behind Riya's Honda Accord. What had once housed carriages and horses now housed cars, almost a dozen of them. Some were collectibles and others were for daily driving. Carl grabbed my arm. "Every inch of Arthur's property is covered by cameras so from here on in, please be on your best behavior."

"He is watching us right now?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Good."

I got up on my knees on the passenger seat and put my arms around Carl's neck. Then I kissed him like we were sitting in lover's lane. Carl's arms went around me and started to rub my back. My hands wrapped around his head and my fingers began to massage his scalp. My tongue started in my mouth but slowly began to make scouting incursions into Carl's. Carl's tongue made similar probing patrols and his right hand moved from my back to under my shirt. He pinched my nipple and I sucked on his lower lip. Thinking me sufficiently distracted Carl reached for the Adam's bag. I pushed him away and slapped his arm playfully. "Later Pita. Later."

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, grabbed the bag and we exited Robin. Carl took a moment and pulled the visitor magnet on the hood off and put it in his pocket. I took Carl's arm as we walk towards the house. I could not believe how nice it was to be able to show my feeling for Carl publicly. I was going to have to talk to him about coming out to my parents and how much I wanted to stop all this double-life stuff.

We walked past the solid oak front doors, which I imagine had been made from no less than three full trees to a side door that was used as a servant's entrance when the house was built in the 19th century. Carl went to knock but the door opened before he had the chance. There in the doorway stood a man, Arthur I assumed, that looked as though he could have been Carl's older and slightly darker brother.

Carl had told me to be on my best behavior but let's face it, that was never going to happen. Between the fun, we had already had earlier and the anticipation of the fun we were going to have later tonight, I was high on life and just could not stop myself. "Excuse me, mister," I said in a slightly higher pitch voice with a fake southern accent as I hugged Carl's arm tightly, "We just got married but our car broke down. We were wondering if you could put us up for the night as I fear it may start raining at any moment?"

Arthur looked at me with an expressionless face and said nothing. I let go of Carl's arm stood straighter and did my best to look contrite thinking I had probably gone too far. Carl mumbled, "Oh Lord, give me strength."

It started in Arthur's eyes. A twinkle of joy then moved to his mouth and then morphed into an expression of jolliness that Santa would have envied. He started to shake and then he looked like he had gas and or needed to burp. Instead of letting out a belch, however, he let out a barrel laugh so loud I am pretty sure the neighbors heard it. I gave Carl a see-he-got-it, look and could not help but join in with Arthur's contagious laughter. Arthur put his hand on the door frame to steady himself.

"When the two of you are done," Carl said as he left us chuckling, "I'll be in the living room."

We collected ourselves and Arthur put his hand on my shoulder, "Oh you are such a delight, my boy." He lowered his voice to a conspiratorial tone, "and exactly what Carl has always needed."

"Thank you, Arthur." I looked around him to see following Carl's back heading down the hall.

"You're very welcome." Arthur turned as a slightly older copy of myself came down the stairs accompanied by a black and white cocker spaniel. "Ah, Jason. Perfect timing. This is Carl's boyfriend Travis Kelce and this, Travis, is the love of my life, Mr. Jason Swift." Arthur picked up the dog, who started licking his face, "and this is Checkers."

88girfriend
88girfriend
203 Followers