My New Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice to meet you, Checkers," I said shaking his paw.

I still had the giggles and so I laughed and motioned him to go first. "Nice to meet you, Travis. Riya speaks very highly of you." Jason said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you as well," I said a little distracted, "But shouldn't I go after Carl?"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of gloomy Gus." Arthur offered. "Jason, why don't you give Jason the tour? That will give you two a chance to talk and I will get Carl into a better mood by letting him cook."

"Dinner still at 6:00?" Jason asked.

Arthur pulled out a pocket watch and looked at the time, "Oh, make it 6:30."

"OK, Daddy," said Jason and kissed Arthur on the cheek. "Come on Travis, the playroom is this way." He looked down at the cocker spaniel and said, "I assume you are going where the food is?"

By way of answer, Checkers ran down the hall after Carl.

I started up after him my bag in hand. Jason turned quickly and shouted down the stairs, "Keep Carl away from the saffron, vanilla works just as well."

At the top of the staircase, Jason turned to me. "Anyway, do you want the five-cent tour or the buck fifty, one?"

"What's the difference?"

"The five-cent one has me showing you the library and my room, the more in-depth one has me showing you a dozen guest rooms that are almost exactly the same save for the artwork and in some cases the wallpaper. If you are into amateur artwork the longer tour is the way to go."

"How about a couple of guest rooms, the library, your room, and a side of fries."

"You are such a smart ass, I love it," Jason looked at my backside, "and yours."

I blushed.

Fifteen minutes later we were walking into Jason's room. "You were right, those guest rooms are identical. It's kind of creepy. The chalk drawings were nice though."

"I know, right? Like something out of The Shining."

"But seriously, I liked the Chalk drawings, especially the Marylyn Monroe one." It was Jason's turn to blush.

I walked over to a small sofa in the middle of the room and put my bag down. Jason walked over to his computer which sat on a desk against one wall and opened his laptop. I took a look around and walked over to the desk. There was a series of pictures on it. One was Arthur; one was a wedding photo I figured might be Jason's parents and the last one was, well a bit of a surprise. I picked it up asking "You got a thing for Sandra Bullock too, huh?"

Jason was entering a series of passwords, but glanced over quickly, "Oh that's not Sandra Bullock, although I do have a thing for her, that's Judy, Arthur's wife."

"That's Judith?" I asked forgetting to use my inside voice and almost dropping the frame. "Are you kidding me?" I asked carefully putting the picture back.

"Yeah, and don't call her Judith" Jason cringed. "She is not a big fan of that. She prefers Judy and never, EVER ma'am."

"Right, but holy cow, I had this image of some white-haired, grandmotherly type."

"I know, it takes a little to get used to. She is motherly though. She can't cook, except cucumber sandwiches, but she is so nice. Not that Riya is bad looking either."

"I see her almost every day, so you don't have to tell me."

"If I was into women, I would definitely be into Judy and Riya."

I looked at the picture one more time as Jason entered one last series of numbers. "Now we're completely alone."

"Now we are? We weren't before?"

Jason pointed to a couple of cameras around the room. "Arthur likes to watch me. He isn't worried I'm going to sneak some hot guy up here, other than you of course," Jason gave me a wink, "or anything like that he just likes to watch people. He is a major voyeur. I mean a MAJOR voyeur"

"Carl said that too. I mean how bad are we talking?"

"Ever seen Sliver?"

"Yes, the movie with Sharon Stone and one of the Baldwin brothers, I can never remember which."

"Nobody can. But yes, like that."

"OK. So what?" I said completely seriously for probably only the second time in over an hour. I walked around the room looking at this and that. "As long as he is not watching kids undress or spying on people without their knowledge what's the big deal? I mean, a lot of people, myself included, I have discovered thanks to Carl like to be watched."

Jason relaxed noticeably. "You have no idea how glad I am to hear you say that. A lot of people claim to be open-minded but then judge the hell out of us."

Jason pulled open a program and the screen was filled with little squares that showed various scenes like TV channels. I leaned in and caught a whiff of Jason's cologne. Arthur and Carl were making dinner in one box. A similar scene played out in many of the other boxes. Some were dark and others were lit but devoid of people. "I like to be watched, but I like to watch more. I was watching you at the front door earlier. When you did the married couple act, I swear I laughed so hard I almost wet myself."

"I thought I had gone too far."

"Oh, I could tell." He pulled up the recording, "Your face was priceless."

"And all these people know they are being watched?"

"Yep. Arthur's legal team makes sure all of this is 100% above board. He gives them a break on their rent or pay's them a retainer like you would a lawyer or a model."

"Oh." I must have sounded more dejected than I meant to. Jason picked up on my mood and responded to cheer me up.

"But a lot of them do it because they want to. As you said before, some people like to be watched. Those are my favorite to watch."

I couldn't help it. I looked ever so quickly at Jason's lap. There was a bulge in his shorts and it was growing. Then for some reason, his posture changed. I could tell that Jason was getting nervous. He cleared his throat and his once calm voice was now a little shaky, "you said earlier you like being watched. How would you like it if Arthur and I watched you?"

My heart started to beat faster. My mouth went dry. I was not sure if he was asking what I thought he was asking but I sure hoped he was, "like me riding around in the truck?"

Relieved that I had not fled the room in terror or even said no, Jason thought for a moment and then said, "Maybe at some point, but for now we were thinking we could order you a camera and you could set it up in your bedroom."

"Would just you and Arthur be able to watch me or is there a way to give Carl access too?" I asked.

"I'm sure that could be arranged," Jason said with a knowing smile. I would learn later that Carl already had access to their feeds.

Now my heart was pounding, "Would you just watch or would you want me to do stuff?"

Jason looked even more apprehensive than before. He was on an emotional rollercoaster. I kind of felt bad for him. "I would set up an email exclusively for Arthur to send you messages. In the emails, Arthur would ask you to do something like, read a comic book. You can choose to do the task or not. It is totally up to you. If you follow instructions to Arthur's satisfaction, he gives you a tip."

"Oh, I love following instructions." I licked my lips. "What kind of tips?"

"Money mostly. Sometimes gift cards, clothes, and electronics. Several online accounts can be set up for him to put your tips in, or he can give you a monthly direct deposit if you would prefer."

"I don't know. Letting you guys watch me for money makes me feel kind of dirty." The silence in the room was defining. I had already made up my mind but I was getting a little thrill out of watching Jason worry. Then I smiled at Jason.

"You little twerp," Jason exclaimed when he realized I was playing with him.

"Let me ask Carl if it's OK with him and I will let you know later."

"Ask him now."

The small box with Arthur and Carl in it became a big box. A red circle with a microphone appeared in the top right corner. Jason motioned me to talk. "Pita?"

"Yes, Travis." Responded Carl who was cutting garlic and didn't miss a beat.

I was expecting him to be a little surprised, but he wasn't. Like it was perfectly normal to hear my disembodied voice from thin air.

"Jason wants to order a camera for my room so you and they can watch me. Is that, OK Pita? Please, please, please."

"I know that Arthur really wants me to say yes and I know how much of an exhibitionist you are becoming so, yes."

"Thank you."

The red dot turned into a microphone with a line through it. Jason's fingers flew over the keys, "I got it ordered." We spent the next ten minutes setting me up a new email and PayPal account. Jason closed his laptop. "In the first email, there will be a very lengthy quiz. The more honest you are on the quiz the more fun it will be for you down the road."

I gave him a mock salute.

"Now I have a question for you," Jason said getting up and moving close to me.

"Yes."

I am not into guys my age. At least I don't think I am. Truth is I didn't know. Three months ago, I didn't think I was into guys at all. I had not been into the video version of Jason kneeling there sucking Arthur's cock but I was very into the living breathing Jason standing right here in front of me. He was so nice, so laid back and hot as the surface of the sun. I was hoping he was going to ask me to kiss him or better yet have sex with him on the dinner table while Carl and Arthur ate and watched.

"What's in the bag from Adam's?" Jason asked.

I was a little disappointed but recovered quickly. "Oh," I walked over and opened the bag, and pull out the bottles of edible lube. "I didn't know if this was going to be just dinner or a sleepover..."

"I'm pretty sure Arthur is planning for you two to sleep over," Jason picked up one of the bottles of lube, "Strawberry. Nice."

"Oh, that was just an impulse buy." Jason's look said, really? "They were on sale buy one get one free."

"I love a bargain," Jason said with a smile.

I then pulled out the nighty set and my mood went dark as I looked at it. "I wanted to wear this," I tried to open the bag but it was like steel. I ripped at it but for some reason, the plastic bag would not open, "But Sal didn't have one hanging up in salmon. He only had it in blue, so it's not going to look as good as I hoped and I wanted to look nice for Carl and Arthur and you..."

At some point, I must have started shaking and my eyes moistened as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Jason sensing my growing hysteria came up and gave me a huge hug. Then he began to rock me and whispered sssshhhhh in my ear. "Oh, sweety, it's going to be OK. We can fix anything."

I sniffled. I watched as Jason took the package from me and opened it with a flick of the wrist. Talk about salt in an open wounded. "Travis, you would look great in a plastic bag but in this, you are going to look stunning."

"But it's all wrinkled," I said my voice bordering on a whipper.

"Yes, it has package lines but I can steam it quick and hang it and by the time we come back up here after dinner it will be perfect." Jason disappeared into his closet, "I even have some slippers that will go perfectly with it. Are you a size nine?"

"Eight and a half," I was still a little dazed.

"Well, they may be a little big but that is the cross you will have to bear."

Jason's closet was bigger than my room. I'm pretty sure it was bigger than my parent's room. Jason had hung the nighty and was running some sort of wand over it. I could not help but look over his clothes. I would say they were mostly men's but there were quite a few ladies' things as well, especially ladies' undergarments. "See it already looks better." Jason pointed out as I ran my fingers over the skirt of a maid's costume.

"You have some very nice stuff," I said to the room at large.

Jason chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but I bet Arthur that I could get you into woman's underwear before too long. Arthur loves it when I wear women's lingerie." Jason got back to steaming, "I guess he owes me a coke."

"Oh, and all of these are not mine." Jason went on, "they're Arthur's, I just get to wear them. Besides, don't tell Arthur, but I am slowly donating a lot of them to the People City Mission." Jason started another round of steaming my nightie, "I hate fancy stuff. I'm a Jeans and t-shirt kind of guy myself."

"But do you like wearing them?"

"I love making Arthur happy and wearing them does that. I have to admit. I do like the way the panties and stockings feel. I mean I have no intention of switching teams. I have a friend who has already started the change. It looks good on her, but it's not for me."

"I wouldn't know that's my first nightie." I found Jason had a nightie set just like mine but in sky blue and white. "I was hoping by wearing that tonight I would inspire Carl to do something else for the first time."

Jason put the wand back in its cradle and walked over to me. "Oh my God, are you a virgin?"

I was a little scared by the question. I could only manage a shaky, "Yeeeess."

"But you and Carl have been going out for like three months," he argued.

"Yes, but only on the down low. I mean I have sucked his cock a ton and finger fucked him but he, we, have never been able to go all the way."

"That is so fucking hot. I mean I was hoping we were going to have fun this weekend but I didn't think we were going to be deflowering a virgin."

"Should we have brought a special bottle of wine or a magic charm?" I asked, humor always being my fallback.

Jason took a moment to compose himself and suppress his excitement. "OK, OK." Jason looked at the clock on his phone. "Time is short but how can I help?"

"I'm kind of nervous."

"What would you say is your main concern?"

"Does it hurt the first time?"

"Understandable question." Jason thought for a moment. "To answer that I have a few questions for you that are pretty personal."

"We have both seen each other take care of our daddies, and you just got done steaming my nightie. I think we are way passed general acquaintances, Jason."

Jason agreed and reached out and ran the back of his hand over my cheek. It was nice and I was more than happy to let him do it again. He shook his head as though to clear some cobwebs. "OK. Have you given yourself an enema today?"

"Yes."

"Good. Me too."

"Have you ever experimented with dildos or butt plugs?"

"No," I said with a look of regret. "Carl has played with my ass a couple of times but only put his fingers in."

"Well, his dick is a lot bigger than his fingers, unless he fisted you."

"How would you know?" My tone was far more accusatory than I would have liked it.

Jason looked sheepish.

"Jason?" I asked starting to get angry.

"Please don't be mad." Jason held up his hands palms facing me. "Carl moved me in here and we spent the day together. He was such a great guy. He helped me sort through my stuff and then take a lot of it to goodwill. After that, he brought me here and helped me unpack. I had to thank him. He took a lot of persuading if that makes you feel any better."

"It does. This was six months ago?" I pondered.

"Yes."

"Well, then I guess I can't be too mad." I also couldn't blame him. I had fallen under Carl's spell in only a few days. "I appreciate you telling me."

"The problem is I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to be with him again."

"I'm not sure how things are going to go tonight or next week or even next month. We will just have to see, but I'm beginning to like you and I am pretty sure I'm going to like Arthur..."

"Friends with benefits?" Jason asked putting out his hand.

Instead of saying yes, I reached out and kissed Jason.

"Oh, crap we are running out of time," Jason said when he regained his composure.

Jason walked over to his dresser and returned with a box. "Take off your shorts and underwear and lay on the bed," Jason ordered.

He walked over to the couch and grabbed one of the bottles of lube. "This is going to be a little cold," Jason apologized.

With that, Jason spread a huge dollop of lube on his fingers and put them up my ass. "Fuck," I exclaimed.

"No, that will come later," Jason teased, "This is just to open you up a little so you are ready for Carl."

He pulled a pretty small butt plug out of the box and covered it with lube. Then he slowly but steadily pushed it in. I think his fingers were thicker but the plug went deeper.

"You OK?" Jason asked.

"Yep."

He left the first plug in as he readied the next size up. "Ready?" Jason asked.

I nodded and he started to slowly probe my arse with the next size up. He did this twice more increasing the size of the plugs until I motioned him to stop. Then he pulled the last butt plug out and put it back in. I felt pretty full but it also felt really good. It felt even better when Jason suddenly leaned forward and put my half-erect cock in his mouth and started to suck on it.

"Jason? Fuck. We don't have time, Fuck, for this."

"I'm only human." He said putting my cock back in his mouth. Then he pulled the butt plug out and put it back in again. Then he started to twist the butt plug.

"Sweet gods of the north," I said squirming.

My emotions went to war within me. Half of me wanted him to stop and my other half thought my first half was crazy. The half of me that knew we should stop won, I have no idea how, and I tried to scoot away. Jason gripped my leg with his free arm. I tried several things to distract him. "Jason, we need to get downstairs. The room is on fire. I want to screw Arthur. You forgot to turn the cameras back on. You can screw Carl!"

My mind was losing and my dick was winning. I started to think maybe just a little more. Then my inner submissive kicked in. I had to be loyal to Carl. I had to follow instructions. I knew there was only one way to stop Jason. I had to pull out the nuclear option, "Daddy and Pita will be very mad if we're late."

He looked up as if coming out of a dream. He sighed heavily and then said, the sex fugue subsiding, "You're right."

Jason got up leaving me on the bed to catch my breath. Jason stood and then bent over the bed. He took the butt plug that was two sizes bigger, lubed it, and put it up his ass in one fluid motion without looking or flinching. I was so impressed I almost clapped. "Now we will both be ready for our daddies."

"Forget Batman, you're my hero."

"Thanks. But it isn't that hard. I generally have one in a lot nowadays."

"So, we are just going to leave them in through dinner?" I asked a little confused.

"Yep. Our Daddies will find them and can take them out later. I'm sure they will enjoy that."

"Oh, you are so fucking naughty." I moved to kiss Jason.

He pressed his forefinger to my lips and pushed my head back. "Later sweetie. If we start again now, I'm sure neither of us will be able to stop."

He had a point.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jason and I walked into the dining room at exactly 6:29 pm. Carl was flipping something in a wok on the stove and Arthur was watching him transfixed. Arthur's Fitbit started to beep. He looked up at the door as he turned the alarm off. He smiled at us. "Right on time. Well done boys."

"Thank you," we said in unison.

Carl asked, "What have you two been up to?"

"Nothing," we said innocently and in unison again.

"Raise your hand if you believe that?" Carl asked.

Jason and I raised our hands. Neither Arthur nor Carl raised theirs but Arthur smiled.

The table was already set and Jason motioned me to sit. Carl poured something that smelled amazing onto four plates while Arthur sat diagonally to me. Jason walked to the cabinet near the refrigerator. "We are so glad to have you here, Travis," Arthur said in only slightly accented English.

"It was so nice of you to invite us, Sir," I answered politely.

"Please consider yourself always welcome, anytime," he said with a smile.