My New Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See I told you we need mirrors in here," Arthur said, I am not sure in jest or not.

Jason just rolled his eyes and then closed them very happy with the ass fucking he was getting.

Carl smiled down at me liking the idea of being able to see my face too. He leaned in and kissed me again, before straightening up and putting my legs on his shoulders. It was a slightly awkward angle for me but as long as it worked for him. Carl grabbed the bottle of lube, poured more on his dick, and within moments my arse was filled with his Milky Way.

"FUCK. That is so much better," I gasped completely truthful.

I am not sure if Carl was not pushing as far in or if my ass had finally surrendered but the pain and tightness had begun to subside and was quickly being replaced by what felt like a building orgasm. I am not sure if this would be a butt-gasm but whatever it was I liked it. My cock liked it too as it was hard as a rock and Arthur must have liked the view because he had picked up the pace of how fast he was fucking Jason. They were both sweating pretty well and Arthur was breathing hard.

I grabbed the bottle of lube Carl had dropped haphazardly and I just dribbled some on my dick. I used my free hand and started to stroke my cock. "You are such a good Pita. You are fucking me so good. Fuck me, Pita, Fuck me Fuck ME, FUCK ME."

"Au, dirty talk." Arthur said, "I love dirty talk."

"That's because you're a dirty old man," Jason commented.

"True, true," Arthur confirmed.

I am not sure if it was from watching us or what but it was not long before Arthur, breathing way harder than I liked, Arthur said "Jason your ass is milking me."

"Travis's is too," Carl confirmed.

Carl was putting some effort into this. His brow was covered with little droplets of sweat and while he was not breathing as hard as Arthur, he was definably breathing harder than normal. I needed to bring Carl to climax, "I love you, Pita. Really and for truly I love you."

"And I love you," Carl responded automatically.

"Once I get my camera installed," I said, "You'll be able to watch me play with myself whenever you want."

"Oh, that would be so nice." Carl smiled.

"I'll go to bed every night from now on just thinking of my big Pita and how good it feels to have his dick up my ass."

"You are such a dirty exhibitionist," Carl said through gritted teeth. "I love you. I have loved you for a long time and now that you are mine, I will never give you up."

"What about Arthur, Jason, and David, don't you want to watch them fuck me too?"

"Yes, yes, yes. All of them and more. Every guy you can. You little slut." Carl was pounding me like a jackhammer. "I want you to fuck them all."

With that, Carl started to thrust into me. The small amount of pain was more than consumed by the truckload of pleasure. He had stabbed me with his dick a dozen times or so when he simply growled, "OH Fffffuuuuuccccckkkkkk."

He filled my ass with his cum. So much so that I could feel it leaking out on the sheets. Carl pulled out and staggered towards the head of the bed. He landed on his side up by the pillows. With nothing left to hold them up my legs dropped to the floor. The bulk of my weight was enough to keep me on the bed so I just let them dangle.

I have to admit I had been so caught up in our lovemaking that I had completely forgotten about Jason and Arthur. "You have such a dirty new little friend Jason. I can't wait to see what we can do with him."

"Me either Daddy." Jason was pushing back against Arthur's dick trying to help him along. "He seems to be as naughty-minded as we are. I have to have him as a guest on my live stream. Maybe we can get him to seduce your secretary, or take him to that nightclub you have been telling me about."

"What times does Brian's shift end?" Arthur asked.

"I'm not sure Daddy but I like where your mind is," Jason responded.

I didn't know if they were kidding or not. My mind was racing. What had I gotten myself into? Part of me hoped they were kidding but part of me was hoping they weren't. Arthur let out a loud expletive in Hindi, I think, and Jason stopped thrusting back into him. Then Arthur pulled his dick out of Jason's ass and stroked his cock a few more times. Jason wiggled his ass and Arthur began shooting a thin rope of cum all over Jason's ass and back.

Arthur, like Carl, moved to the head of the bed. Jason looked over at me. "You enjoy the show?"

"Fuck yes," I answered. "Oh no, your nightgown."

Jason removed the garment and threw it on the floor, "they're called dry cleaners, sweetie."

I have no idea how Jason had any energy left, but he did. He crawled like a jungle cat up onto the bed. Then he pushed me flat on my back on the bed and crawled over me. "Where was I before?" Jason asked, "oh, I remember."

Jason took my rock-hard cock in his mouth. I was in heaven. There was no internal war this time. If this was not OK with Carl, he could stop us at any time. "I do love strawberries," Jason commented.

I had never 69 a person before so this was another first for me but I figure the only hard decision for me was, do I suck his cock or eat his ass. He was sucking my cock so I went with sucking his. Tit for tat and all that. His dick was much smaller than Carl's so getting it all in my mouth on the first try was no problem. I kept sucking and he started to move his hips back and forth essentially face fucking me. I sort of followed his lead. He cradled my balls so I did the same to his. He licked the skin between my balls and my ass so I did likewise.

I got my second wind at some point and wrapped my arms around his runner's legs and began to kiss his thighs. He must have liked this as he slowed down sucking my cock, so I kept doing it. He went back to kissing my cock, my thighs, anything within range then started to stroke my cock. I was spent totally and completely. I flopped back to the bed and just laid there enjoying the hand job.

At some point, Carl and Arthur had recovered and were just sitting there and watching their two young lovers playing with each other. The grin on Carl's face told me that this was exactly what he was hoping would happen. That what we were doing was OK and he had no intention of stopping us.

"Is it OK for me to make Travis cum, Pita?" Jason asked.

"Yes Jason, make him cum," Carl answered. "Make the little slut cum all over himself."

Jason kept stroking me but leaned over to whisper in my ear, "We are going to have so much fun together."

I had been pretty close to coming before but now knowing Jason and I had Pita's approval and that he was watching it was only a matter of moments before I was going to erupt. "I'm going to cum Jason. Your so good at that you're going to make me cum like a fire hose."

I came. Not like a fire hose but a sizable quantity. Jason directed it all over my chest. Then he reached down and finished what I had started by jacking himself off. He shot several full streams of cum all over my lower stomach and my cock. Then he collapsed to my left between Carl and Arthur. I simply lay there. I was one sticky mess.

"When I get up enough energy to move, I really need a shower," I said to the room in general.

I heard murmurs of agreement from everyone.

"After that what room are we debauching next?" I asked.