My New Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Sir."

Arthur flinched at me calling him sir for a second time.

"We do need to do something about this, 'Sir' business." I was afraid I had said some wrong. "My wife hates ma'am and I am in the same camp about sir." Arthur thought for a minute, "Jason calls me Daddy, and I have heard you call Carl, Pita, would you be comfortable calling me Uncle Arthur?"

I couldn't help but chuckle as I thought of the beloved character from the TV show Bewitched and thought Arthur in many ways was a lot like Paul Lynde. Both physically and in the fact that he felt he needed to hide his homosexuality from the world at large. "That's a great idea, Uncle Arthur."

"Does that mean I get to call Carl, Uncle Carl?" Jason asked as he put glasses on a tray.

Carl shrugged, "If you want to."

"I want to call you daddy," Jason moved up behind Carl and started rubbing his shoulders. Then he looked over at me, "but that would be confusing and I am pretty sure Travis wouldn't like it," he sneered at me.

"You would be correct, Jason," I confirmed trying to slap him with my mind. It was not working.

"Uncle Carl it is." Jason moved away from Carl, "Subject change. What would you like to drink, Travis?"

"Do you have green tea?" he responded.

Arthur let out an "augh" just like in the Charlie Brown comics. "We sure do," Jason answered with a smile and looked at Arthur. "As someone is supposed to be drinking two glasses of it every day."

"How about you, Uncle Carl?" Jason asked.

"Tea would be lovely Jason. Thank you," Carl answered.

It took everything for me to not get up and help Jason. He knew I wanted to help because given a reversal of fortune he would want to help. He started humming Be our guest, as he put down a glass at the top of each place setting. Then he brought us each a small bowl of salad. He was relishing the fact that he got to be the waiter and I didn't. Carl sat down across from him. "You OK Travis?" Carl asked.

"Fine," I said through gritted teeth.

Carl and Arthur started eating, and Jason sat down next to me looking smug. "It's the smaller fork first," Jason commented.

"Did you need help with the main course?" I asked hoping I would get a chance to serve our men as well.

"I would never think of it." Jason patted me on the knee, "you're our guest."

We all finished our salads and Jason brought us our main course and took away our empty bowls. "Be a good boy and I might let you do the dishes," Jason whispered in my ear as he passed.

The dinner conversation was light. The weather, our favorite foods, and general business health. Arthur asked if I was going to keep working for Carl or if I was planning to go to school. Jason said he like to draw but knew that being an artiste would never pay the bills so he was majoring in business administration. Checkers joined us at some point and received treats from all our plates. Then Jason served dessert.

I mentioned I had found a copy of Digimon the Movie on DVD but was crushed when I discovered the disk was too badly scratched to be resurfaced. Jason looked at me as though my hair had caught fire. Carl looked as though I had dropped a couch on his foot. Arthur however, beamed. "You're into anime, Travis?"

"Yyyyeeessss," I answered not knowing the Pandor's box I was opening. I got pitying looks from both Carl and Jason. "I would be more than happy to show you my collection," Arthur offered.

"I would love to but I have to help Jason with the dishes." I tried to get away and failed.

"Pish posh. You're good aren't you, Jason?" asked Arthur pulling me towards the door.

I heard Jason say sarcastically to Carl. "I really liked Travis. Too bad we will never see him again."

Turns out Arthur was an anime nut. Everything from Absolute Duo to Zunda Horizon. He even learned Japanese so he could watch them in their original format. His Anime collection took up two rooms and include DVDs, Blu-rays, VHSs, and even a few laser disks. He had costumes, toys, and stuffed animals. Posters covered every visible wall space. We talked about anime even more than I ever wanted to.

"Daddy," Jason stuck his head in and saved me about an hour later. "Uncle Carl and I are done cleaning up. Travis and I were going to head up to my room. Carl is in the living room. Can you give us half an hour to freshen up and then come up to my room?" Jason asked.

"Of course, my love." Arthur was still on cloud nine.

When we were out of earshot, I said, "thank you."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Are you sure this is necessary?" I asked as Jason applied, a little makeup to my face and neck.

"Necessary no, but it helps even out your skin tone, smooths out some of the blemishes in your skin, and gets rid of the dark circles under your eyes," Jason explained.

I jumped as I heard a door open and close and then Arthur callout, "Jason, are you two ready?"

"One more minute Daddy," Jason yelled and went back to work.

Jason explained that Judy had been giving him lessons in applying makeup. My stomach was in knots. I was so anxious Carl was not going to like me like this. Jason kept reassuring me that Carl was going to love it but I was not sure. What if Jason was wrong? What if it turned him off? What if it disgusted him? It reassured me a little that Jason was right about the fact that the stockings and panties felt amazing against my shaved legs and dick.

"Done," said Jason, bringing me back from my world of worrying.

Jason picked up a small hand mirror and turned it around. I had to admit I looked nice. Jason had already done his own makeup. His was almost identical to mine except he had added sky-blue eyeshadow that matched his night dress and light pink lipstick. He tried to talk me into accenting my eyes too, I was tempted but I waved him off. We were as ready as we could be.

Jason went first. "Oh Jason, you know how much I love that night dress," said Arthur.

"Wait till you see Travis." Jason cleared his throat like a master of ceremonies and with a flourish of arms said, "may I present, the lovely Travis Kelce." I chickened out.

"I said, may I present the lovely Travis Kelce," Jason repeated.

He waited a few more seconds and then ordered, "Travis get your cute ass out here!"

I mustered all my courage and walked out. Three pairs of eyes locked onto me. My adrenalin skyrocketed. I almost ran back into Jason's closet. Arthur must have sensed my anxiety as he left Jason and walked over to me. He took my hand and kissed my knuckle. "You are a vision of loveliness my boy," Arthur complimented.

Arthur took me by the hand he had just kissed and led me over to Carl who was standing in front of the sitting area's couch. Carl was literally speechless. I began to fear that I had made a huge mistake. I thought Carl must be in shock over the fact that I could be turned into a crossdresser so easily. Once again Arthur was there to save me. "He is in shock because you are so gorgeous. Give him a moment." Then, with a smile he made a circle in the air with his index finger, "and while you're at it give us a twirl."

I pirouetted like a ballet dancer. The silk slip dress was salmon colored with a cream lace trim. It had spaghetti straps, a slit in the side, and little bows everywhere. The lower part of it flew up as I spun exposing the panties that had come with the set. They were also salmon with cream lace trim and I was wearing a pair of cream thigh-highs that matched the trim on the rest of the outfit. Jason had supplied a pair of what looked like ballet slippers that were mint green with straps that Jason had crisscrossed up my leg to mid-calf and then tied with bows in front.

I gave Carl enough time to recover. "Wow. Travis you...you are...enchanting and more beautiful than I could ever imagine."

"He needs more eyeshadow and some lipstick." I heard Arthur comment.

Jason kissed Arthur to silence him, "less is more sometimes, Daddy."

Carl kissed me on the lips. Our lips slide over each other for several minutes. Then we played Red Rover with our tongues. I would learn later that while Jason and I were freshening up so too was Carl. He had washed shaved and brushed his teeth which I was very appreciative of. We broke up our initial make-out session and Carl started to move down my neck.

I didn't want him to strain his neck so I pushed him onto the couch. Then I lifted my nightgown a little and straddled him. He picked up where he left off just below my ear. Arthur and Jason must have thought the ergonomics of our current love-making pose was good as they copied it. The major difference was that Arthur had the foresight to remove his shirt before sitting down. I could fix that. I stopped spectating and arched back away from Carl crossing my arms over breasts I didn't have, "take off your shirt, Pita."

I had meant over his head but he elected to do it hulk style, by ripping it down the middle. In retrospect, it was not only impressive but a great gift to me as I had always hated that shirt. Carl had already nibbled from my right ear to my right collar bone and now he was starting in on my left side. This caused me to look to my right and watch as Arthur was lifting Jason's nightgown. I could not believe how much thinner I was compared to Jason. I made a mental vow then and there that I need to gain both weight and muscle.

My focus was brought back by Carl slowly rubbing my nipples through my nightgown. I in turn started to pet the hairy spots on his face and chest. I love hairy men as much as Carl loves hairless men. His hair is just long enough for me to run my fingers through it without the risk of pulling it out. It is soft and I love the way it feels to my fingertips. It also looks so hot when it's wet from sweat and he takes his shirt off. "You like that, Pita?" I asked.

"Oh yes." I could feel the bulge in his pants growing bigger as it was pressing against the budge in my panties which was also growing bigger. "Does my little boy like dressing like a little girl?"

"I have to admit this material feels amazing and so do these stockings..." As if reading my mind Carl ran his hand up and down my folded legs. His touch was electric. If I had any hair on my legs, it would have stood straight up. "I like them."

"Your makeup looks nice too," Carl said looking me full in the face.

"That was Jason's idea." I was not sure if he liked it or not so I figured it would be best to have an exit strategy.

Carl turned to face the other couple on the couch. Jason was sucking on Arthur's left nipple. They were only half listening, "good job, Jason."

"He's a smart guy," Jason paused and looked over at Carl to respond, "I'm sure he could master doing his own in a few weeks."

"What other girly things does Pita want me to do?" I asked, kissing a line down his chest.

"I like the makeup and I love the nightie but I don't think you need a wig or anything," Carl said, "unless you want to wear one."

"No, not really. Dresses don't do anything for me either," I admitted.

Carl nodded in agreement. "Poo on both of you, girl clothes are sexy," Jason said playfully.

"They certainly are on you, Jason," Arthur put in.

"How about shoes?" I moved to kiss and then suck on his right nipple.

"Shoes we may need to experiment with." Carl looked down at my feet. "I love these green ones."

"Their Jason's but I'm sure..." I started but then Arthur cut me off.

"They're yours now. Jason won't miss them. Judy and Jason love to go shoe shopping," Arthur explained.

Jason looked over at me, "Hi my name is Jason and I am a Shoe-aholic."

I slid off Carl's lap and stood in front of him. Then I forced his legs open. "So, girl's shoes and undies are good?" I asked lifting the nightgown so he could get a better look at my panties.

Then I turned and bent over putting my ass in his face. He ran his hand from mid-calf all the way up to my ass. It was then that he discovered Jason's other present to me. "What is this?" Carl asked.

"What do you think it is?" I asked coquettishly.

Carl pulled the panties to the side so that he could get a better look at the object in my arse. "I think it's a butt plug."

"Well, you're very smart Pita, so that is probably what it is," I said smiling at him through my legs.

"How long have you had that in?" Carl asked.

Jason whispered something I could not hear into Arthur's ear. Arthur's face lit up like a child's face on Christmas after discovering a pile of presents waiting for them under the tree. I heard him say, "Really?"

"Since we came down for dinner. It was uncomfortable at first but," I wiggled my ass in front of Carl's face "I'm getting used to it."

It was as if I had waived a flag in front of a charging bull. Carl stood, picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder like a caveman. It was so hot. He then threw me on Jason's bed, a little rougher than was strictly necessary, so I landed on my stomach. For a moment I was afraid that he was just going to rip my brand-new panties but thankfully Jason stepped in.

"Hold on there big fella," he put up both of his hands. "I know how much you want Travis, but let's not hurt him or the outfit."

This seemed to bring Carl out of his sex-crazed state. Jason then helped Carl unbutton his pants. Jason dropped to his knees just off to the side where I landed and carefully pulled my panties down over my thigh highs and shoes. "And that is why I am not a big fan of garters," Jason educated me, "as they make panty removal harder."

I stepped out of my panties and Jason slid them under the bed for safekeeping. Then Jason kissed my ass a couple of times. Arthur came to the side of the bed opposite me. He undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. He then reached into his boxer shorts and started to play with himself. Jason started to lick me just behind my balls. "Fuck, Jason."

By this point, Carl was naked and tapped Jason on the shoulder. "Jason?" Carl said in a please-move tone.

Jason switched from licking my butt to sucking Carl's cock. "Jason?" I said in a what-the-hell tone.

"Jason." Said Arthur in a that's-hot tone.

"What?" asked Jason his tone frustrated by everyone questioning his motives, "This is not my first rodeo. I'm not going to let him just stick this thing in you without a ton of lubrication." He gave Carl's cock a couple of good rubs, "He would rip your virgin ass in two." I could not find a flaw in his logic, "Besides it's fun," he added at the end.

"And hot," Arthur added, removing his boxers

Suddenly a naughty idea came to me. "Arthur get up here," I instructed.

"You know Travis, I'm not into being sub..." He started to say.

"NOW, Arthur," I ordered.

"Yes, Travis." Arthur knelt on the bed and walked over on his knees until he was within range. I started stroking his cock which was not as big as Carl's, yet, but growing fast. Then when he moved a little closer, I put it in my mouth thinking, two can play that game.

"Oh my, Carl," said Arthur, "You have trained Travis well."

I tried to say thank you but it came out "thuff ou," as my mouth was full of Arthur's dick.

I heard Jason gasp for air, I assumed that he must have just deep-throated Carl's cock but I could not see him as they were behind me. I was going to have to ask Jason to show me how to deep throat better. I always seem to gag.

"You sure you don't want me to take Carl's first load?" Jason taunted me. "His cock won't be quite as big for the second round."

"That would be a nice show," Arthur agreed, "I am a big fan of sloppy seconds."

"Why don't you just take over for me here," I said letting Arthur's dick fall out of my mouth, along with a large amount of precum. These sheets were already toast and we had only been playing for ten minutes. "And Carl can get to work popping my cherry."

I heard Jason say to Carl, "remember slow and steady, it's his first time."

I felt Carl pull out the butt plug as Jason came around the bed. It felt weird to have nothing in there after having the butt plug in there for hours. I didn't have time to ponder the new feeling for long, however, as Carl started to insert his cock to take the butt plug's place. Jason laid down on his stomach just as I was but just off to my left. He gave me an I'm here for you, smile then took my hand. I watched as Arthur removed the plug that was in Jason's ass and began to push his dick into Jason. Carl's cock is more the color a of Milky Way candy bar, which is my favorite candy. Arthurs was more of a Milky Way midnight. The strange things you notice as you are getting fucked.

I would thank Jason every day for the next week that he had the foresight to have me put the butt plug in before dinner. I am sure that I would probably have not been able to take half of Carl's cock if my ass had not been prepared. I am sure the lube company deserved a nice thank you card too.

Carl must have found some new level of restraint as he was moving very slowly. As I could not see anything I was just guessing but he was about halfway in before I started to feel any discomfort. I mean it was not like I could not feel his massive member going into me, and yes it hurt a little as my ass stretched to take in his probe but it was not as bad as I feared. Then everything changed.

Carl would put in a little of his shaft then pull back to make sure I was OK. Then he would put in a little more and take a break. Maybe do a quick thrust and retreat. It felt amazing and so I thought we were good. About two-thirds of the way in, however, my ass said enough. I felt a pull in my gut and I had to squeeze Jason's hand. "Wow. I little slower please," I asked.

"Any slower and he will be in reverse," Jason said with all seriousness. "Just keep breathing and try to relax. It will pass."

I thought of driving Robin. I thought of Riya and Judy naked on a beach in Jamaica. I thought of how my mom was finally getting a break from my demanding dad and how he and Uncle Jimmy were probably already on their third beer and a second plate of wings. Carl pushed in and I prayed this was it as it was getting uncomfortable.

Jason must have read my face and breathing. I was also probably breaking his hand. I can't say enough about how awesome he was. I was so grateful to have him there to help. Like a big gay older brother. It also helped a ton to watch Arthur pounding his ass as it was a huge distraction that I needed. "You are doing so good Travis," Jason encouraged me, "I am so proud of you."

"Fuck, Travis you are so tight," Carl said, then asked, "I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"A little," I admitted.

Carl pulled back but Jason was right on top of him, "No Carl, put it back in."

I gave Jason a who's side are you on look. "It always hurts the first time," Jason explained, "but give it a minute, if it still hurts after that, then he can pull back."

I put my faith in Jason and so did Carl. I was starting to question Jason's knowledge by the end of the first ten seconds and even more by the end of the next twenty but just as he said I started to loosen up down there and the pain became more of a dull strain like I was stretching a little too much before a game.

"See there," Jason cooed as Arthur started to vigorously pound him from behind, "That's better. Now slowly Carl, in and out but slowly." Jason demonstrated by making a cave with his left hand and then putting the forefinger of his right in and out of the cave.

I liked the idea of what Jason was proposing but hated the fact that I could not see Carl's face. "Hold on please Carl. Pull out please."

"Are you OK?" Carl asked immediately concerned for my well-being.

I turned over on the bed hiked my nightgown up so it was basically at bra level and raised my legs. "I want to see your face while you fuck me."