My New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his warm breath on my sensitive lips, tormenting me and then his tongue licked along the length of my slit. I thought I was going to explode as my pussy tried to clench onto the thick meat that was not yet there. My hands went to the back of his head in an attempt to pull him into my wetness but he resisted. Instead, he opened my pussy with his fingers before starting to eat me and push his tongue inside me. When he started to suck on my clitoris as he pushed two fingers inside me, I could control myself no longer. Waves of pleasure washed over me and utterly consumed me as I started to squirt my juices over his face. I was embarrassed at first but he just started to lick and suck me even more.

My pussy went into uncontrollable spasms as it needed to be filled and there was an ache deep inside me that desperately needed to be satisfied. I suppose that like a woman giving birth knows she has to push, I instinctively knew I needed Scott's cock inside me at that moment and I don't think I've ever needed something more.

'Oh God, Scott, that was incredible but please fuck me now. I can't take this any longer, just give me your beautiful cock and take my virginity.'

Scott said nothing, he simply moved up my body until I could feel his heavy cock touching my entrance.

'It's yours now baby, just put it in and I'll fuck you like you never dreamed possible.'

I immediately reached down between my legs, took hold of his thick cock and positioned it so that just the tip was parting my lips as I opened my legs as wide as possible for him. As long as I live, I'll never forget that moment. We looked deep into each other's eyes as Scott started to force his huge hard cock into my pussy. Being a virgin, I was tight and I was very aware of my soaked pussy stretching to accommodate him. I closed my eyes as my stretched lips closed behind the head of his cock but he still had a lot more to give me. Relentlessly he continued to push his rock hard member inside me and I could feel myself opening up for his invasion as he went deeper and deeper. I could feel his cock as he moved into my belly and his heavy balls came to rest on my bum. I felt completely full of cock and it was more satisfying than I could ever say. The pleasure of having him inside me was so intense that I was almost crying. Finally I was experiencing a man; finally I was a woman and finally I had found that elusive physical pleasure that my fingers and a plastic vibrator could never provide.

'Oh Scott, that feels incredible!' I gasped, 'Finally I'm not a virgin.'

'No my love,' he whispered, 'having my cock inside your incredible pussy is not enough. You still need to be fucked and have me cum inside you to properly lose your virginity. Are you ready to be fucked?'

'Yesss,' I hissed, 'always if you want to fuck me.'

Frankly I didn't think it could get any better than it already felt but I was wrong. Slowly he started to withdraw from me until only the head was left inside and although the friction such movement created was fantastic, I also felt empty and in dire need of having his cock back inside me where I was now sure it belonged. With a slow and steady stroke he drove his hard cock back inside me, balls deep and left it there a moment before repeating the action. It was incredible feeling him withdrawing his cock from my soaked pussy and it was sublime having his hard cock fully inside me but it was absolutely indescribable feeling him drive his thick cock all the way back into me as deep as it would go. His pace steadily increased as he began to fuck me properly and I started to lose all sense of reason and logic as the intense pleasure consumed me. I was moaning incoherently and constantly as his cock pistoned in and out of my grateful body and my well stretched pussy kept clenching around his rod. He felt huge inside me and he felt rock hard, both of which I found intensely satisfying. I loved the way he was driving himself in and out of me and I could feel every vein and ridge of his cock as he took me. Orgasm after orgasm was rocking my body and I could feel my warm juices cascading over his cock as it continued to fuck me through each one.

'Are you ready to have me cum inside you?' he gasped as he continued to drive me repeatedly into the mattress.

'Yes! Yes! Yes!' I cried, desperate to finally feel him release his seed into me. 'Give me your sperm Scott, I need to feel you shooting your cum inside me.'

With an enormously hard and deep thrust, he drove his huge cock into me once more and held it there as he started to cum. I could feel his cock throb and pulsate as he came and I could feel each powerful jet of hot cum as he shot deep inside me. He warmed my insides with his seed and I squeezed him between my thighs as he finished unloading inside me. I didn't want to let him go and I certainly didn't want to let his cock go but I could feel him shrinking inside me and his cum started to leak out. I certainly wasn't a virgin now! I'd had a big hard cock fuck me out of my mind and it left several large jets of cum deep inside me so I was a very satisfied woman. I always thought that sex would be good but this had been beyond belief. In that moment I profoundly regretted spending so many years thinking about my career when I could have been focusing on far more pleasurable things but I wanted to look forward in life, not backwards.

'That was incredible Scott, thank you so much. I hope it was alright for you too.'

'Jayne, I think I can honestly say that I've never had better than you and I'm so pleased this was good for you.

'I don't want you to think I'm some sort of slut Scott, but when will you be able to fuck me again and show me more?'

Scott smiled and kissed me tenderly. 'Give me ten or twenty minutes, then you can suck my cock hard again and we'll try a different position, something that will get me even deeper inside you.'

'Mmmmmm!' I smiled, 'Sounds wonderful and I can't wait.

We chatted easily as we lay in each other's arms and I was surprised at how comfortable we were together.

'I'm so pleased you didn't let me go Jayne and came to tell me everything' he sighed contentedly.

'It was just so difficult to admit that after all these years I was still a virgin; I thought you might laugh at me,' I confessed.

'Laugh at you! Jayne, you've given me the greatest gift any woman could give a man and it's all the more special because you waited so long and because you felt you could trust me enough to tell me the truth. I don't think many women would have done that and I respect you for having the courage you showed. I only hope I lived up to your expectations.'

In truth I had very few expectations other than the fact that I needed to do this one way or the other. My limited experience with my vibrator indicated it would be quite enjoyable but I think I spent so much time worrying about pleasing him that I never really stopped to think about how much he would please me. My pause for thought clearly wasn't what he was expecting.

'You were supposed to reply immediately that I exceeded your expectations,' he laughed, 'not go quiet and crush my ego.'

'I'm sorry,' I smiled, 'I was lost in thought. I was so nervous doing this at my age and I was a bit surprised by reality in some ways.'

'Really?' he said, looking puzzled. 'What did you find surprising?'

'Well, firstly I was surprised at how natural it all felt. You made me feel completely comfortable and relaxed about everything and that was wonderful. It was also just as well,' I giggled, 'because compared to my little vibrator, your cock looked awfully big.'

'I'm afraid I'm not that big Jayne but it's nice of you to say so.'

'Believe me,' I laughed, 'when you've never had a cock in you before, what you were showing me looked pretty big and a little intimidating.'

'I didn't hurt you did I?' he enquired nervously.

'No, not at all,' I reassured him. 'It felt like a tight fit when you eventually put it in but it soon felt absolutely fantastic; I don't think I've ever felt pleasure like it and when I came, I can't even begin to describe what that was like!'

Scott smiled with contentment, pleased that he'd done a good job of satisfying me, at least for now. After the intensity of our lovemaking it was nice to just hold each other for a while and enjoy the intimacy of our embrace and gentle kisses. As we were kissing I noticed he started to fondle my breasts again and I managed to glance down to see if he was ready to go again. He wasn't hard but he was certainly looking longer and thicker than he had done a few minutes earlier. It appeared that my short wait was over and Scott was ready to go again. I wasn't complaining.

Remembering what he'd said, I immediately started to kiss my way down his body, towards his thickening cock. My journey south obviously excited him as by the time I approached his groin he was certainly getting harder. I took his precious meat in my hand and slowly started to stroke it back and forth, mimicking the movement that had given us both so much pleasure a little earlier. I could feel him getting bigger and harder until there was no doubt that he was once again in need of relief. Standing strong, proud and hard just inches from my face, he looked incredible and I felt a warm tingle in my pussy at the thought that he would soon be filling me up once more. He moaned softly and I could feel his hands starting to stroke my hair so I had no doubt that soon he would be guiding my head towards his cock.

I didn't need any guidance or encouragement to suck this wonderful man so I simply opened my mouth and took as much of his meat inside me as I could and began to suck slowly and steadily. He seemed to prefer it if I mixed things up a bit so sometimes I sucked as much of him into my mouth as I could, sometimes I bobbed my head up and down and sometimes I left only the tip in my mouth for a while before slowly sucking him all back in. Occasionally he started to thrust up into my mouth but remembering the way he'd teased me earlier, I always took my mouth off him completely and simply licked his cock and balls. I also discovered that while sucking his cock, he responded very well if I held his balls and scraped my fingernails along the back of his ball sack.

There was little doubt that I was learning fast and I felt much more in control of matters this time. I was tempted to try letting him cum in my mouth as he'd mentioned that possibility earlier but I quickly rejected the idea. This was partly because I was far from convinced at this stage that I wanted a man to cum in my mouth but mostly because if he did that, he wouldn't be able to fuck me again for at least another 20 minutes. I wasn't sure if I was being naïve or not but based on my admittedly limited experience, if it was a choice between my mouth and my pussy, I'd much rather have him in my pussy.

Finally releasing him from my warm mouth, I moved back up to kiss him, hoping that he would immediately put me on my back and move between my legs. His response surprised me.

'Why don't you ride me for a while?' he suggested. I wasn't entirely sure what to do and he clearly sensed this from my hesitancy because he immediately added, 'Just sit astride me and lie down on top of me.' I followed his instructions and as we kissed, I was excited to feel his erection pressing into me. His hands squeezed my bum as he pulled me slightly further up his body. At first I thought this was because he wanted to suck my tits and I was more than happy to let him. As he sucked my nipples to bullets, I could feel his fingers opening me up. He pushed a finger inside me and I clenched my muscles around the welcome intruder. My wetness allowed him to move it easily in my hole and he was making me eager for more.

Guiding the large head of his member to my entrance he guided it inside and I could feel myself once again start to stretch around him. My eyes closed in the magic of the moment and as his hands took a firm hold of my hips, he started to push me down his body so that his hard meat went deeper inside me. It was strange that after nearly six decades of never having a man in my pussy, it now felt like having him there was exactly where he was meant to be. When he first finished fucking me, I remember feeling oddly empty when he wasn't there anymore but now it was starting to feel more like I felt it should. There was no doubt in my mind that my pussy was meant to have a hard cock in it.

Using his hands to guide me, he started to pull me mostly off his cock and then force me back down on top of it. I soon got the idea and was moving this way myself but I needed it to be firmer. By raising my body off him he had more freedom of movement so was able to start thrusting into me himself. This was better! Having him move inside me was fantastic but it was so much better when he could really drive in and out of me with some force and by being on top of him, I was able meet his every thrust. Riding his big cock was incredible and my pussy was in a state of almost constant orgasm. There were times I could barely move as the pleasure consumed me and I had to rely solely on his upward thrusts. Before long my legs felt like little but quivering jelly and Scott seemed to sense that I could do no more.

'That's enough Jayne,' he gasped, 'it's time to introduce you to something new.'

I was eager to try another new sexual pleasure but having never really used my pussy before, I was starting to get sore and knew he would need to cum soon.

'Anything you want,' I replied. 'I'm yours to use as you want but please cum in me soon.'

'Get on all fours with your head down and your bum in the air,' he commanded. 'I'll fuck you from behind and make you cum on my cock harder than ever.'

I eagerly complied and felt him move on the bed behind me, getting into position. He placed the head of his cock at my soaked entrance, took a firm hold of my hips and in one firm thrust he drove the full length of his thick cock deep inside me. I gasped at the sudden sensation of fullness as my body gripped him tightly, unwilling to let his precious gift go.

Pulling out to the tip, he drove back inside me with a powerful thrust as he pulled me back onto him. He was soon in a steady rhythm as he repeatedly pounded my body and I almost cried with the intense pleasure of it all. I missed being able to look into his eyes as he fucked me but there was no doubt that in this position, he was fucking me harder than ever and driving his cock to greater depths than I had previously experienced.

My body welcomed his assault and I noticed that the large head of his cock was rubbing over a very special place in my pussy from this angle. Every time he went over this spot and into my depths, the pleasure became more and more intense. I started to push back against him and clenched my wet pussy around his thick meat, desperate to make him cum again and feel his hot sperm flowing into my body. It had nothing to do with wanting his baby, just the primal need of a woman to have her man cum deep inside her. I had little to compare it to but I felt sure that most women must feel this need to feel a big cock pulsating inside them as it shoots jet after jet of cum into their core.

Scott was fucking my like a piston engine and he was fucking me hard so I could feel my own climax building rapidly.

'Oh God, Scott, keep fucking me with your beautiful cock, I'm so close. Make me cum on you while you fuck me.'

With a final effort, Scott became even more aggressive with his thrusts and as he pushed his cock deep to the very back of my passage, I finally found my release. The pleasure was so intense I could barely breathe and my pussy once again went into spasms of unadulterated pleasure. I could feel myself squirting my juices over him as he continued to fuck me mercilessly.

'Yes, yes, yesssss!' I cried as my juices bathed his cock. 'Your cock feels incredible Scott, now please cum in me again. I can't wait to feel you cum inside me again and fill me with your hot load.'

'Here it cums baby,' he cried out, with one final thrust of his cock that went so deep into my pussy that it felt like he would come out of my mouth! As I clamped down on his cock, I could feel it throbbing as he emptied jet after thick jet of cum deep inside me and I was grateful for every drop he gave me. I collapsed onto the bed, exhausted but completely satisfied. Slowly his cock slipped from my well fucked pussy and I could feel his cum running out of me. I didn't mind in the slightest. It was good to know that at my time of life I'd been able to make this man hard and then the pleasure of fucking me had made him cum inside me. What was even better was how incredibly good his cock had felt inside me.

Scott stayed the whole night in my bed and we fucked again the next morning so by the time he left, I had a very sore but very well fucked and satisfied pussy. We have been lovers now for a few years and he has taught me many more ways to find pleasure. I love to have him cum in my mouth now and I regularly swallow his load but I confess that I find it most satisfying when he shoots a huge load of cum deep into my pussy. There are no positions I dislike but I must be an old-fashioned girl at heart because more than anything, I love to open my legs wide for him and look into his sexy eyes as he fucks me hard and deep with his beautiful big cock.