All Comments on 'My New Life Ch. 03 - Collect Winnings'

by Cumister

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamover 4 years ago
Very nice so far

Please continue.

I would stop using actual phone numbers, even if they are not in use. area and final 4 are ok but I would use 555 as the prefix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great new writer !

Very good so far , please don't stop now , like some other writers , you make sense, you don't jump all over the place , longer chapters of five pages at least , makes nice reading, keep it up please !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Promising but...

... you include to many irrelevant details that add nothing to the story.

Stuff like "Seems they were set up to electronically transfer the funds to a financial institution and I had given them the credit unions routing number, the LLC account number and the phone number to the credit union so they could call and verify everything." make it feel more like a technical documentation than an erotic, romantic story.

I don't mind a slow build up at all and details add to the atmosphere of the tale but try to make them relevant.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Enjoyable

It is shaping into a good story.

Please get editor and/or a proof reader. With a little help it could turn into a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCumister@Cumister
7/30/20: Chapter 20 submitted. Sorry for the delay. Several things going on. I will probably be a bit before the next chapter but plan on speeding up the timeline some. Covered the entire month of October in this one with probably cover two in the next. Stay safe, wear you mas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES