My New Life Ch. 07

Story Info
Interlude - Claudia is punished.
1.3k words
3.86
4k
2
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven-BDSM Interlude.

As I slept that night I dreamed a dream............dreamy dreams......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........nice dreams......

..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........zzzzzzzzzzzzz........turning to................dark dreams.......................nightmare

dreams............................... fuck machines................thumping into a pussy.....................relentless

fucking machines ..............Cumming...........Cumming......zzzzzzzzzzzzz......... oozing cream pies ..............

Maid uniforms................zzzzzzzzzzz............spanking............zzzzzzzzz.........hard.......harsh...zzzzzzzzz.........

Zzzzzzzzz.......spanking................white petticoats.............zzzzzzzzzzzzz........white panties...........................

............zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....HIGH HEELS..............zzzzzzzzzzz................COCKS.............REAL COCKS.....................

.......................BIG COCKS.....................all shapes and sizes of cocks..............filling every hole.....................

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz..........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................deap sleep dreams.........zzzzz

Claudia woke up sweating as she tried to orientate herself to her surroundings, she was cuffed hands and feet to the cross in the middle of the room. Naked she trembled at the click clack sound from the heels of black leather stiletto heeled boots on the bare concrete floor, the approaching footsteps echoing round the room, from behind a hand gently fondled her right breast, lightly pinching her nipple.

A soft female voice echoed in her ear, " are you ready slut?" as the hand moved slowly down to her ever damping shaved pussy. Two fingers began to probe her eliciting soft moans from Claudia's gagged mouth, she felt the slight increase in pressure on her left nipple as the crocodile nipple clamps bit into her soft flesh. The low moan became drawn out as her Mistresses fingers probed her pussy and the nipple clamp bit into her soft tit flesh.

The hand feeling her nipple left as the softer footsteps of "The STUD" entered the room, he knelt at the foot of the cross and spoke.

"Our test subject is doing well we have more video to show you Mistress and progress is beyond our expectations now."

"My, My that is good news STUD, proceed with the Blackmail phase of the plan, you have plenty of time seeing how advanced our Guinee Pig is. I want them here in three weeks fully compliant and broken. Use any means at your disposal. Now do not bother me again for the rest of the day. I want to have some quality time with MY little slut here."

"Yes Mistress" as "THE STUD" looked longingly up at Claudia's shaved dripping pussy, he was longing to fuck that slave, but he knew it would only be as a reward for bringing in another slave. This task should not be too difficult as they already had one ready, it was going to bring him great excitement breaking a new slave in and fucking Claudia.

At this thought precum was already dripping from his cock which did not go unnoticed by His Mistress. She raised her foot and swiftly before he could react Kicked him sharp and hard in between his legs. No matter how many times His Mistress kicked him, he always let out a cry of pain, curled up, whilst grabbing his chained cock and trying not to vomit or cry as the pain coursed through his body. He got up slowly and thanked His Mistress for the pleasure of allowing her to kick him in the balls, he turned and left to do her bidding.

Mistress turned her attention back to Claudia, "now my little slut, let us see if you have learnt anything shall we. Shall we start with a pussy or tit whipping." Claudia tried to speak but with the large ball gag in her mouth only a jumble of incoherent sounds escaped from around her heavy drooling, dripping gagged mouth.

"oh................cat got your tongue................or more precise ball gag got your tongue, so you want a pussy whipping then my lovely little slave slut. Good to hear and you know you have come to the right Mistress to administer it!"

Claudia's eyes widen in fear as her Mistresses words sank in, she felt her head being lowered by the crank that Mistress was turning and her feet being raised as the cross became horizontal, leaving her exposed pussy at the correct height to be whipped or fucked.

Mistress walked over to a table and picked up some strong leather restraints to contain her slave further and prevent her freedom of movement.

Mistress strapped Claudia's thighs close to her pussy and pulled them tight, Mistress then attached two pussy lip clamps and pulled Claudia's lips wide open exposing her Clitoris and attaching them to the thick leather straps. This exposed Claudia's clit; Mistress flicked and pinched her slaves clit several times to enliven and excite her slaves sex, such a nice clit, perhaps I should have it pierced for you slut. The last belt Mistress placed around Claudia's lower hip line, Mistress pulled this strap extremely tight so it depressed the flesh, this last stap immobilised her slave completely so Claudia could not even more up or down or side to side.

Via the ponytail Claudia wore Mistress tied this to her slightly raised big toes to raise her head, this meant that Claudia could watch every hit on her pussy, it also meant if she should pull her head in any direction she would stretch her toes, if her head moved down or her neck if she stretched her toes forward or sideways. Such restraints excited Mistress even more as her pussy dampened slightly at the thought of hurting such a beautiful, exposed slave. Mistress could not wait, but she must wait to fuck this freshly spanked pussy with the biggest strap-on she owned!

Mistress walked over to the crop wall and selected a long crop with a wide double flap on the end with little raised leather studs on both sides, it was flexible and certainly painful for the subject on the receiving end.

On the walk back to the hapless strapped down slave Mistress flexed the crop though the air several times, as it was flexed the swooshing sound reverberated in Claudia's ears. Apprehension filled Claudia's heart and the more so when Mistress slapped it against her booted legs.

" Now my pretty blonde slave shall I release your mouth so I can hear you scream or better still use an inflatable penis gag in your sexy little mouth so you can't bite your tongue. Oh, I forgot the cat as got your tongue, so let me decide for you, if you make one sound when I remove your ball gag I shall double the number of straps. Nod if you agree"

Claudia nodded and kept quite has Mistress removed the ball gag and the inflatable one inserted and pumped up.

Claudia's apprehension and fear rose as Mistress walked to the bottom of the cross and flexed the crop to ascertain the correct distance. Mistress wanted just the double flap hitting her slaves pussy and not the whip part, Mistress wanted maximum pain on the exposed clit, pussy lips or if Mistress should miss the inner top of Claudia's thighs. Mistress raised the crop and in one swift movement it flew through the air to its intended target............SWISHHHHHHHH........................................a piercing muffled scream rendered the air as the crop hit Claudia's pussy lips full on.............."No this is not much fun hey SLAVE? Perhaps I should loosen the gag I want to hear your scream! The crop whistled through the air again finding its target with practiced ease ..........................oowwwwwwww.......oooo

Oooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww, screamed Claudia as the pain worked its way around her pussy, helpless, defenceless she could not avoid the blows as they rained freely down on her pussy.

Screams became drawn out into a long wailing cry of pain, pleasing her Mistress, after ten blows Mistress stopped. Mistress replaced the crop and put on the largest strap-on she had, and without ceremony plunged it hard and fast into her slaves whipped raw sopping wet pussy.................................

Dreams dreamy dreams............zzzzzzzzzzzz...............whipping........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........pain................

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................SCREAMS..............terrible pain...................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

..........SCREAMSSSSSS............restrained by straps................zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................being fucked.........

...........strap-on................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............dreams...........zzzzzzzzzzzz..............more................

Dreams...........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......maid uniform.............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

I awoke with a start just as the first swish of Mistresses strap-on sounded in my/ Claudia's ear................

It took me several moments to work out where I was, the dildo still between my legs, my skirt was stained with dried fake cum and my own ejaculate. My blouse showed signs of being opened and my bra was not covering my fake breast forms. I saw it was still dark outside and the bed was still unmade as I groggily stood up and stripped out of my clothes and removed my "female parts" for cleaning.

To be continued.............