My New Life Ch. 08 - Maid Bliss

Story Info
Maid uniform and playing with my toys.
1.5k words
4.04
4.8k
2
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sambi123
Sambi123
30 Followers

Chapter Eight-Maid Bliss.

I saw it was still dark outside and the bed was still unmade as I groggily stood up and stripped out of my clothes and removed my "female parts" for cleaning. After cleaning as per instructions, I set them aside to dry. I gathered a spare duvet from the linen closet and a sheet, and quickly made the bed. I then went to the bathroom and ran a deep hot bath with a sweet-smelling Lishes bath bomb. I soaked myself for at least an hour and as the water was getting tepid I got out. Wrapping the towel around me like my wife did I walked into my closet and searched for a nightie. I picked a sky-blue baby doll with a fury trim and slipped it on.

Immediately my clitty started to get hard so I walked to my bed with a bit of a tent protruding and lifting the bottom of my nightie up. I knew it would be impossible to put the panties on, so I went to bed commando style. As I crawled into bed I nearly came as the silken feel of the nightie and furry hem sent me near to the edge of an orgasm. It did not take me long of gently rubbing my erect clitty to have a small orgasm onto and into my nightdress. I went to sleep with my own cum staining my new nightie.

I awoke from a dreamless sleep as the sunshine crawled under the curtain, I realised I had a lot of hand washing to do, and if it were to dry I would need to do it first thing. A quick shower and I was back in my closet getting my maid costume ready. Breast forms and gaff quickly put on giving me my full feminine figure back.

First the sexy black underwear, almost see-through bra and panties, suspender belt and black seamed stockings. Topped off with a sexy maid outfit in black and white with a waist clincher pulling my waist small and tight. Then my heels and collar both set for five hours locked. I was ready to clean, duster in hand I made like I was cleaning when I suddenly remembered the hand washing I had to do.

Black thong, white panties, RA-RA skirt, and stockings all delicate things all softly soaped, lathered and smoothly rubbed clean. Feeling the soapy lace and cotton almost made me shoot a load, as my clitty reacted to the feel of wet cotton and silk. I was horny as fuck and could not wait till I had finished the hand washing so, I lifted the front of my maid dress and inserted two fingers into my panties, I was soon fucking myself and rubbing my clitty with my fingers and it was not long before I had edged myself nearly to an orgasm and stopped just before I blew my load into my panties, this near orgasm left me feeling somewhat in a blissful state, edging I soon learnt was so such fun.

I then went to my computer and started to look for BDSM gear particularly the cuffs for hands and feet. The www site that I got my dildo from did all sorts of BDSM gear from ball gags to full body harnesses. It took me some time to choose what I wanted but in the end I had spent several hundred pounds.

My fetish was getting out of hand because I now needed to start hiding this stuff, it could not remain loose in my closet, and I certainly could not explain my sudden interest in crossdressing or BDSM. It took me some time looking at the problem to realise I could shave half a metre off the depth at the back of my closet and only I would be the wiser. All I had to do was find a builder and get a quote on the quiet, the more I thought about using a builder the riskier it became, so in the end I decided I could do it myself. I could buy the wood cut to size and install the false wall where I wanted it to go.

It would mean that it would bite into my crossdressing time, but I felt safer knowing I could hide all my girly clothes, lingerie, shoes, and growing number of toys safely away from my wife's eyes.

The www is a wonderful thing, order what you want, and it arrives, no questions asked, the BDSM gear would take three days whilst the wood for the adjustment to my closet would be here the next day. I left instructions with the delivery company saying to use the intercom and I would buzz them in from my office in London.

Once this was done I then took some more photographs of me dressed in my maid's uniform and several more minutes of video showing plenty of stockinged leg and thighs. My leg garter showed up nicely all lacy and trim in white against the black of my stockings. One picture I liked immensely was where I was bent over revealing my pantied behind, looking back towards the camera, finger pulling my bottom lip down a little in the left corner of my mouth and looking seductively into the distance as though I was looking at someone. I was clearly displaying or should I say exposing a 100mm section of flesh between the pantie's hemline and my laced stocking tops, the camel toe was outlined by the thin see-through gusset of my panties. This became my screensaver on my private account on my computer.

During the video shoot I had set the breast forms to pleasure mode and pulled my panties to one side and fucked myself with the dildo, balls fully loaded and set for thirty minutes. I felt sure I could last that long; I rammed that cock into my pussy rubbing my clitty hard. The vibrations jiggling my squished-up balls and clitty. The up and down motion rubbed the length of my semi-erect cock making the precum ooze out slowly and adding to the lubrication already applied.

It was then that I began to wonder what it would feel like if I sucked on it, I knew it had a blowjob mode, but I was getting so much pleasure from being fucked I told myself that would come latter.

First I needed lesson on how to suck a cock, albeit a fake one, I was fast becoming a sexed up slutty crossdresser hungry for COCK! That thought left me panting as another weaker orgasm grew inside me. I was left gasping for breath as my orgasm reached its climax and exploded, pleasure and pain shot along my clitty from my balls to the very tip. My trapped clitty spasmed a few times and shot a creamy white load down my gaff tube, escaping around the head of the dildo vibrating in my pussy, I was moaning with sheer delight as my orgasm rolled on and on overwhelming my senses.

This made the motions of the dildo even more slick as it continued its predetermined cycle. My body convulsed, groaning from pleasure overload as the last of my climax subsided and this time I closed my legs. Holding tight onto the dildo it shot the contents of its balls deep inside my pussy, and as I held on, the dildo went into spasms of its own, thrusting the last of its ejaculate deep into me, and it came a second time. Both fluids mixing in and on my pussy as I slowly withdrew the dildo, the mixed cum eased out as I cream-pied myself.

Later looking at the video I could not believe how realistic the cream-pie was, I saw two fingers enter my pussy and scoop out a large glob of mixed cum and slowly licked them clean. I was my own porn star I thought, and I could not wait to give my new sexy silicone best friend a nice sloppy blowjob.

I was spent I could not move from my bed for several minutes and when I finally stood up a large glob of fake cum spilled down both of my legs and made a sizable puddle on the floor. My stockings, panties and thigh garters were soaking and streaked with cum stains. Around my ankle straps a thick white fluid seeped under and down onto my toes, every step I took little raspberry bubbles of cum squeaked out from between the leather and stocking material. I left an ever-decreasing trail of fake cum as I went to the bathroom, slowly I sat on the toilet and like a girl peed sitting down, clearing the last of the goo from my fake vagina and wiping what I could from my upper legs.

I stripped out of my uniform and female body parts and ran a deep bubble bath, I eased myself shoulder deep into the relaxing hot soapy scented water, a wave of delightful bliss overtook me, and I began relaxing in the bath where I effortlessly dozed off. I awoke sometime later and got out of the by now chilly water and dried myself off, naked I walked back to the bedroom and went to bed and slept a dreamy dream............... sleepy dreams.......dreams of pain.........naked sexy dreams.................Dreamsssssssss..............zzzzzzZZZZZZZ......DREAMS......................ZZZZZzzzz............handcuffed dreams

Lovely sexy dreams.....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................................naked dreams.........zzzzzzzzzzz.............

...........BDSM...............zzzzzzzzzzzz............dreams of being dominated......zzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzz............zzzzzz

Dreams of SUCKING COCK.........................BEING FUCKED...........dreamsssssss.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

To be continued.............

Sambi123
Sambi123
30 Followers