All Comments on 'My New Life Ch. 16'

by Cumister

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks, Cumister

I just love this story, it just pushes all my buttons!

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
Still a good read!

Keep 'em coming!

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeisterover 4 years ago
Thanks for the warning! :-)

I can see how this would fit into any of the categories you had listed, perhaps even more than romance. I think what appealed to me most at the beginning was him helping folks after winning the lottery. So I'd like to see you get back to some of that in the next chapter. Thanks.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Great read so far with this series, my only complaint it you should of put a flash back in or just have had one of them recount the shoot out not mention it then breeze past it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Powerful story

The ongoing drama of My New Life continues in this chapter, which gives the reader Romance storytelling at its finest. There is plenty of romance in this chapter, to complement the ongoing plot in this outstanding story. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCumister@Cumister
7/30/20: Chapter 20 submitted. Sorry for the delay. Several things going on. I will probably be a bit before the next chapter but plan on speeding up the timeline some. Covered the entire month of October in this one with probably cover two in the next. Stay safe, wear you mas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES