My New Life Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caressing my face she pulled my lips to hers for a deep kiss that just about knocked my socks off, if I'd had any on. We spent more time in that deep open mouth kiss than we should have because when we both parted we were both light headed from the depleted oxygen that we had kept exchanging.

We finally broke apart to, "Well, I was beginning to think that I was going to have to throw a bucket of water on you two." From Kala.

"If you two are through exchanging body fluids and are up for it. I have a picnic lunch ready to go that we can put in a backpack and go for a bike ride or hike."

"Give us 15 minutes to get a quick shower and we'll be ready, but I think we should check into renting some bikes from the campground." I said, "Kenz and I may need them instead of walking right now."

"OK, see you two in 25 then." Knowing full well we would take our time in the shower together.

We got our shower and dressed for hiking or biking meeting Kala in the main part of the camper.

--------------------

Kenz and I had a bottle of gator-aid and energy bar since we had been a bit active then set out to rent bicycles if available.

They had two better mountain bikes, that fit the girls, available at the campground and I rented a bigger one so we set off on a nearby trail. I had a leash so let Sam run along with us having packed a portable water bowl and some water and food for her in one of the packs I was carrying on the bike I had.

There was a 20+ mile moderate hiking/biking trail that ran through the campground so we decided to take it North for a while. We only planned on riding for about 15 miles and there were some picnic spots along the way with restroom facilities.

We had been riding for about an hour when we started getting hungry. We rode on for about another 10 minutes to a designated picnic spot and stopped under some shade trees at a table to have lunch. We had meet and passed a few other bikers and hikers along the trail but it was wide enough for us to move to single file to either allow others to pass or pass our selves but most of the time we could ride two or three abreast.

I let Sam loose from her leash for a bit setting up a water bowl along with some food for her to recharge. We were pretty much to ourselves until we had started picking up our waste and putting it back into our pack to take back. A couple of guys that looked a bit rough rode up and wanted to visit as we were getting ready to leave eyeing both of the girls. I told them that we were heading back out since we were finished with lunch and they got a little pushy. We went ahead and got on our bikes and I had left Sam off the lease so we left.

As we started to turn down a more secluded part of the trail I glanced back and noticed we were being followed on the main trail. I told the girls to take the lead putting myself between them and the two following. I wasn't too concerned since I had Sam with us and I was also carrying my 9mm in my pack since I had a concealed carry permit. I had let the girls know ahead of time that I had guns and also the permit to carry. I had showed them how I handled them safely a week ago as well as let them shoot some on the farm. They didn't have a background with firearms but had always been on pins and needles with Molly's ex-boyfriend always leaving a loaded gun laying around the trailer.

Lance and I had a laser targeting range set up in the one shop complete with popup targets that we could practice on with rimless laser bullets. My state trooper buddy, Steve, would come past about once a month and use the range with us especially in the winter time.

We got to a spot that was kind of secluded overlooking the lake and stopped to enjoy the view when I heard voices that sounded like the two guys that must have rode past the trail that we turned down.

"They didn't go on this way or we would see them up a head. I bet they turned down the other path back there." One of them said.

"Yeah, let's go back and see if we can find'em. I want to get a piece of one of those two honeys."

"Girls, lets get headed out of here now!" I whispered.

But before we could get turned around they had our path blocked.

"You two girls are going to show us a good time and your boyfriend here will just have to watch." One said.

I had positioned the pack with the pistol to where I could get it easily and said to Sam, "Sam, Feind." As I positioned her and I between the girls and the two thugs.

One of them pulled out a knife and said, "I'll cut your little dogie up."

"You can try if you want but she will chew you up." As Sam's hair raised on the back of her neck baring her teeth in a pounce position.

The other thug started to pull out a small pistol but I had the drop on him with my 9mm already resting with the barrel on the top of my pack across the handle bars.

"You had best drop that or I'll put a couple of rounds in you and leave you here for the buzzards to feed on. And you, knife boy, drop your knife as well. I can get you as well before you two can get past Sam."

They took a moment then dropped the knife and gun on the ground.

My adrenaline was pumping but I was barely able to keep my voice from cracking.

"Now we are all going to walk these bicycles back out of here with the two of you walking side by side in front of me with both hands on the handle bars. Girls stay single file behind me."

They got their bikes turned around and started walking them out side by side.

"Hake." I commanded Sam and the three of us and Sam started to follow.

When we got to their weapons, "One of you girls pick up the gun and knife and give them to me.

Kala stooped down and picked them up reaching out and giving me the handgun that I put in my pack then the knife that I put there also.

"You gonna give us our gun and knife back when we get out of here?" One asked.

"I'll think about it." I said, not telling them I was going to call the police and turn them over.

"Kala, do you think you can keep your composure enough to dial 911 and report the situation so that there will be someone responding to take these two into custody when we get out?"

"I... I... th... think... so."

"Good, your phone will give them the GPS coordinates. Tell them we are coming out with two in the lead and that I have them at gun point. When the police are in position, I will lay down my gun and let them take over. Be sure and tell them that they were intent on sexually assaulting you and were armed but have been disarmed by us. Let them know that there are 5 of us total with the two thugs in the lead, followed my me and then you two girls. Oh and let them know about Sam as well. Now you two fall back a bit so that you can make the call quietly without them hearing and to help make things a little safer for you. They probably will want you to stay on the line so they can track our progress."

"When we get to the main trail, don't try and take off or I will shoot you just as sure as I'm behind you. Keep the pace you're at right now and go no faster or slower. If either of you try to run or anything funny, I'll sick Sam on you in a heart beat."

'Damn! We have about a 10 minute walk to get to where I hope the police will meet us.'

--------------------

About 12 minutes later we hit the main trail and I could see flashing lights up ahead. There were two local sheriff deputies with guns drawn, one a K-9 unit and a state trooper pulling up.

"OK, THAT'S FAR ENOUGH. ALL OF YOU STOP, STEP AWAY FROM THE BIKES AND PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN."

I set my kick stand then raised my hands with the 9mm and stepped away from the bike then ejected the clip and chambered round then slowly bent down to place it on the ground standing back up and holding my hands up. The girls were a bit freaked out but managed to set their kick stands then raised their hands and stepped away from their bikes as well. The two assholes started mouthing as they did the same saying that we held them up.

As I stepped away from my bike I said, "Sam, bleibe." Telling her to stand down and stay. She lay down lowering her hackles but kept watching the two scum bags.

"YOU THREE GUYS COME FORWARD WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND TURN AROUND."

I was about to be handcuffed. To say that I was nervous, shaking and sweating would be an understatement.

The state cop had his weapon drawn as well and one of the deputies stepped forward and cuffed the first thug. Then walked him over making him sit on the ground in front of the state cop before coming back to get the second one having him sit on the ground about 20 feet from his buddy.

The deputy came over to me and I asked, "May I be able to leash my dog and tell her stand down then let the her go with the girls or let one of the girls do so? Also there is a small handgun, knife in the pack that belongs to those two would be rapists and a couple of extra clips for my 9mm."

"Have the dog stand down and I will get the guns and the leash then let one of the girls leash her."

"Sam, zurücktreten, bleibe." She sat back and relaxed from her guard position.

He handcuffed me and told me to go sit 10 feet in front of the other deputy.

This action freaked the girls out big time.

"OH MY GOD! Why are you handcuffing Scott? He didn't do anything!" Kenz screamed.

"HE WAS PROTECTING US!" From Kala.

"GIRLS! Please calm down. He's just doing his job. I had a gun pointed at someone and he is doing this to protect himself and the other cops until it's sorted out. PLEASE, please calm down and cooperate with them."

"Scott is correct. We are following procedure to keep everyone safe." The deputy that cuffed me said.

After the deputy that cuffed me got my gun and retrieved the other gun and knife and my extra clips from my bike he gave the leash to Kenz so she could leash Sam and take her under control.

By now a female deputy arrived and had the girls off to the side with Sam getting their statements.

I was giving mine to the deputy along with my ID and concealed carry permit that I was in front of then two more state cops showed up and took the two thugs over to each of their cars getting their statements and checking them for ID.

After I gave my statement to the deputy I notice the girls were walking on each side of the female deputy when I recognized her. It was Aunt Cassie and Uncle Sid's niece Dana from Cassie's side of the family. I could here her ask, "Well, Kenz how did the two of you get mixed up in this? I thought the two of you were hanging around with Scott Stevens?"

"Hey Dana." I said taking her buy surprise.

Her head whipped around to see me then blurted out, "Oh, shit Scott, are you playing the lone ranger again?"

The deputy I was with looked at Dana then back at me with a puzzled expression on his face.

Dana laughed and said, "Don't you know who this is John?"

"Uh... no."

"This is the guy that helped Trooper Baker pin down those drug dealers last year on his way home from work when the traffic stop went bad. Helping him keep them in check until the cavalry arrived."

Deputy John looked at me then asked, "You have a cop complex guy?"

"No, just in the wrong damn place at the wrong damn time twice now." I replied.

The first State trooper that had showed up had walked up and overheard the conversation and said, "Well, I'd say the right damn place at the right damn time for both Baker and again now. Those two scumbags over there are wanted in Kansas City Missouri for rape and attempted rape."

Kenz and Kala heard it all and Kala said, "Dana, I told you he was a night in shinning armor."

"You don't have to convince me cousin." Dana popped back.

It took a minute to register on my now scrambled brain.

"Wait? What?" with my mouth open.

"That's right Scott, Kenz and Kala are my second cousins on their dad's side." She said. Giving me a Cheshire Cat grin.

Kenz then piped up and asked, "Wait? How do you know Scott?" To Dana.

"Dana and I share and aunt and uncle. Sid and his wife. Cassie's Dana's aunt. And, no I'm not a knight in shinning armor. I was scared shitless the whole way back and also last year during the drug bust. So cut that shit out. Please. See? My hands are shaking." holding up my trembling hands for all to see.

The state trooper spoke up, "Well Scott here checks out. We have his and the girl's information in case we need them to appear in court if the Illinois court manages to keep them from being deported for trial in Kansas City. They are free to go."

I stood up so deputy John could take the handcuffs off and give me back my 9mm and stuff that they had taken from me. I was a little wobbly with the shakes.

"You gonna be alright?" Dana asked.

"Yeah, just need to get the shakes under control, my adrenaline is still surging a bit."

I took a few steps and started settling down looking over at the girls who were not any better off.

I walked over to them and put my arms around the both of them pulling them to me for a hug.

In about 10 minutes we were settled down enough to get the bikes and head back.

I turned around and looked at the cops and said, "Thank you for being here for us. I'll see you later Dana."

Dana walked up to us and walked with us to the bikes before saying, "Damn Scott, you are something else." Then kissed me on the cheek. "You girls take care of this guy or I'll come for him."

"Then you'll have a hell of a fight on your hands." From Kenz.

Kala and I both looked at Kenz from the corner of our eyes both raising an eyebrow.

We finally got on the bikes and with Sam on the leash headed back to the campground office to turn in the bikes.

The guy at the office asked, "You guys came from the direction of the ruckus. Did you see what was going on?"

Kala spoke up, "Yeah we were in the middle of it, Scott here busted a couple of rapists from Kansas City."

His eyes went big, "You're shitting me right?"

"Wish she was." I said. "Don't want to talk about it right now though."

"You folks OK?" he asked.

"Yeah, may have trouble sleeping tonight though." I returned. "You're bikes are OK as well."

"The least of my worries they can be replaced, lives can't. Hope you don't hold the trouble against us."

"No worries. I like the spot we have and it's a nice campground. We'll be back." I said.

"Let's head back to the camper. I want to get a steak out for Sam." I said and we left.

--------------------

We got in the SUV and before I started it up to leave I said, "Girls, I am so, so sorry. I would have never even suggested that we come over here if I'd had known that we were going to run into anything like this. I... I would never in a Billion years do anything to put you two in danger like this. I..." I was interrupted before I could finish.

"Scott! Stop it. You could not have foreseen this anymore than Kenz or I could have foreseen you coming into our lives the day we went for pizza. This is not your fault. So STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Kala reading me the riot act.

"Yes, I don't want to here another word about you being responsible for this." Kenz piped in. "I'm just thankful you were armed and was able to put an end to it. I want you to teach me how to handle a gun and shoot."

"What's this about you and Steve and a drug bust?" Kala asked. "I want to hear about this if you can talk about it. And I want to learn to handle a gun as well."

"OK, I'll lay off the self guilt trip but I'll have a hard time getting over putting you two in danger." I said, "I think I can talk about it to the two of you but it may be a bit difficult. But first let's head back to the camper so I can grill some steaks. I want to give Sam one for her performance today."

--------------------

We got back to the camper and unloaded our stuff from the afternoon. I was still on edge. They had offered to call someone to come and talk to us about the incident to help us cope. The girls were insistent on not doing so but I felt that I might be able to convince them to seek a bit of counseling. It helped me last year when I had backed up Steve. He and I had both gone to counseling together since he actually shot and killed one of the dealers. His first time.

I went in and took a shower to relax and help with the stress from the altercation. Having only been in the shower a couple of minutes when the shower door opened and Kenz stepped in with me. The shower in the motor home was bigger than most campers but still pretty close quarters.

She looked up at me and I could see she was still having some misgivings about the whole situation.

Taking the body wash and a wash cloth, I started soaping her all over with my hands gently kneading and massaging her tense body getting her to relax some. She looked up at me and tears started to form in her eyes as she threw her arms around my neck and started sobbing.

"Oh, God, Scott... I... I thought... Kala and I were going to b... be... raped... or worse."

The adrenaline had worn off and the seriousness of the situation hit her hard. I was wondering how Kala was holding up.

It wasn't long and I found out. She opened the bathroom door, then the shower door and climbed in as well. Now we were really crammed in. She threw her arms around my neck also and just sobbed.

Here I was trying to let off some of my tension of having to bring us out with the thugs at gun point trying my damnedest to make sure I could pull the trigger if needed without showing fear but finding I had to be strong for the girls again.

"I'm so, so, so sorry that you two are having to deal with this. I promise that you will heal and get better. I really think that all three of us will get some counseling for this today. Steve and I found it to be a big help last year."

Kara's crying started Kenz to bawling as well, I just stood there holding both girls as the hot water cascaded off of us helping to drain the tension from our bodies. Finally Kala got her crying under control to just sniffling and started settling down some.

"God, Scott, h... how do you put... up with us?" Kala asked.

"Sweetie, I love the both of you and would do anything for either of you."

Kenz was starting to settle down as well as I felt the tension ease in the two girls bodies.

"Y... you... could have... le... let them... just have us... a... and not... put yourself... in danger... but you didn't. I... instead... you put yourself and Sam in between us and them... taking a chance on getting k... killed." Kenz said as she looked into my eyes and started to tear up again.

"Sweet heart, they would have had to kill both Sam and I to get to the two of you." Looking back into her eyes with a gentle smile on my face then turning to Kala as well. "There is nothing I wouldn't do to keep the two of you safe and unharmed."

They both had their backs to the shower and I saw a tear start to run down from one of Kenz's eyes. I leaned into her and caught it on my tongue as it started to run down her cheek then gently kissed the spot I had licked it from before giving her a gentle kiss on the lips. I then spotted one running down Kala's cheek and did the same to her. Both girls sighed at my actions before Kala said, "God, I now know just how much you love the both of us." a gentle smile forming on her face pulling my lips back to hers for a mind numbing kiss.

When we broke, Kenz put her hand on my chin and pulled me back to her for an equally passionate kiss before letting me catch my breath and saying, "I'm yours forever if you will have me."

"Me as well." Kala said as my heart melted.

With a smile as bright as the sun, I said, "Let's get finished and get something to eat and we can begin the healing process together."