My New Life Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for being here. Tell Stella thanks for me too."

"If you want to go back to bed, I'll wait here until Scott gets headed back."

"OK, thanks." and she headed back to bed.

I came back out shortly and thanked Steve again and we both headed of to bed.

I got back in between the two girls and cuddled Kara with her back to me as she snuggled in. Kenz was tight against my back with her arm over me and we all went back off to sleep.

That is until about 5:30 when I woke bolting upright in a cold sweat yelling in anguish. My nightmare had finally hit with me watching those two scumbags raping the girls while I was tied up and unable to do a damn thing. Damn straight this time was worse. Both girls sat up and consoled me as I sat there shaking and sweating. Kenz went back to the bathroom and got a towel and warm washcloth coming back to help me wipe down and dry off. I pulled both girls to me and practically squeezed them to death.

We lay back down in the same position that I went to sleep last night holding both girls tight to me.

Kenz spoke up, "God, Scott, please lighten up on the shoulder a bit. It's starting to hurt." "Yeah, mine too." Kala said.

"Sorry girls, just afraid to let you two go right now." releasing my death grip on their shoulders.

--------------------

Sunday morning about 6:30 AM. We had just lightly dozed off an on for about the last 40 minutes and I was just coming around and felt something at my groin with the rustle of the sheets.

"Awe, Jeeze." I groaned.

I lifted the top sheet in the morning light and saw two beautiful faces staring back at me as my stiff morning woody started disappearing into the mouth of Kenz.

"Aahh, Something... I... Unh... can... do for you young... Nngh... ladies this morning?"

"Don't mind us." Kala quipped, "Sis is just getting you primed for my morning ride." with a mischievous grin.

"Well... love... Ungh... You'd better... Aah... have her quit... if... we're... going... nngh... to have... a morning romp."

Kala pushed Kenz off of my cock making her move as she threw her leg over me and scooted up my abdomen rubbing her wet Mons against my manhood.

Rubbing her perky 32 B tits against my chest she reached down and placed my wet cock head against her moist pussy opening before sliding down my shaft until she reached the base.

I raised my hips as she slid home pushing the tip of my cock in her love sheath as far as I could go.

"Damn, sweetie," I crooned, "I love starting my mornings with you two in my bed. How about I eat your pussy first."

"Un uh. You can munch on my box another time right now I want your hard cock filling my pussy then your cum."

She started gently hunching her groin against mine as she started a little circular motion as she fucked me. The sensation on the tip of my cock was taking my breath away.

"Jeeze babe! I... I'm... going to blow my load... if you... Aah... don't slow down."

She backed of the circular humping she was giving me and started kegeling me squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles as she flexed on my love stick.

I managed to pull her up on my cock until just the head was in her love tunnel opening and gave her a kiss on the lips. When she broke from our kiss, she started her slide back down my cock kissing and licking my chest as she went. When she reached the base of my cock with her pussy lips she raised up into a 45 degree position and started her circular grind on my love stick again.

I reached up and started teasing her nipples with the thumb and forefinger of each hand rolling and gently pinching them as she rode my cock up and down while wiggling her hips and kegeling me with her pussy muscles. Her motor was starting to rev as she picked up speed and thrust-ed harder downward as my hips rose to meet her. As she ground her hot steamy cunt on my pole.

"Oh god, oh god... this... this is... so... so good... unh... unh... unh!" as she bounced up and down harder and harder, faster and faster. "So... close... sooo... clooosssee... Unh... UNH... NNGH... come on baby... cum... with me..." I took one hand and started rubbing her swollen clit with the pad of my thumb while still playing with her right nipple pulling it gently lighting her fuse when, "OH God... OH GOD... fuck... fuck... fuck me... fill me... with...your... baby... juice... NNGH... NNGH... OH... OH... OOOHHHH! YES... YES... YEESSS!"

With a grunt and groan, "UNGH... OOOOH... GUNGH!" I placed both hands on her hips and thrust my pelvis up off the bed while pulling her tight against my hard cock blasting her pussy full of my hot sticky cum.

We both collapsed on the bed with her landing on my chest and abdomen with our sweaty bodies mashed together. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her to my face where she started kissing me all over.

"God, I needed that." she cooed.

I looked in her eyes and saw her love light shinning bright.

In a few moments my softening cock slid out of her pussy releasing a torrent of sex juice on my crotch, down her legs running onto the bed.

We lay their panting and catching our breath while letting our heart rates return to normal.

Kenz had headed to the bathroom and brought back a couple of wash cloths and hand towels for us to clean up before saying, "God, bet you guys woke up the whole campground. Wonder if Steve and Stella felt that tremor like I did?"

We got up and stripped the bed sheets tossing them by the door along with our cleanup linens before heading into the shower. We all took turns soaping and rinsing off before putting on swim wear, shorts and t-shirts before going out into the living area of the motor home.

Steve and Stella were already getting things ready to cook breakfast. He had the fish out and the grill going and Stella had the eggs scrambled in a bowl ready to cook along with bread ready to toast.

We helped finish the meal prep and sat down to eat.

"When do you have to be back to go on duty Steve" I asked.

"I have patrol tomorrow starting around six AM. Why?"

"How about we take the girls sailing after breakfast. I noticed they had a six person catamaran for rent at the marina."

"Sounds like fun but Stella and I did not bring suits or shorts with us."

"You're about my size and I have and extra suit. Stella should fit in one of the girls from the looks of her."

Stella was looking at Steve and nodding her head like a bobble head on a car dash.

"I believe Stella is wanting to go." He grinned.

"I've never been sailing." Stella quickly said.

"Neither have we." from Kenz.

We piled the dishes for later and got ready and left all piling into the 4 Runner including Sam with a picnic lunch in the back.

We had no sooner pulled away from the camp site when we met three or four news vehicles headed that way.

I laughed and said, "Damn that was close." and kept on driving.

--------------------

We got to the marina and got a catamaran rented loading our lunch and gear. The owner of the marina was a bit leary of allowing us to take Sam along but I told him I would take a picture of it before we got on and again when we got back and that if there was any damage I would allow him to charge my credit card for any repairs or replacement items to fix it. He was good with that and we went on our merry way.

We all had a good time sailing and the winds were picking up a bit without white-capping the lake so we could get up some speed. We sailed for about two hours then anchored in a cove sheltered from the worst of the wind and swam a while before having our lunch and heading back.

We got back into the marina around one o'clock and the owner was satisfied that there was no damage to the catamaran or any of the equipment. We headed back to the campground and found that the news hounds had given up except for one.

When he approached, I told him we would not give any statement today about yesterday's altercation and that I would release a statement tomorrow afternoon late that would include any information that we would want to be printed or reported and took his name and number to send it to him then.

He thanked us respecting our privacy and left.

Steve was shocked that he was so agreeable to that.

"He was one of the news hounds that was at my place when I released my statement on the lottery winnings that night." I said, "The way I approached it made all aware of my no nonsense attitude on dealing with the press."

Steve asked, "Do you think you guys will be all right tonight or are you heading back home today?"

"We planned on spending another night here and I think we'll be OK. The girls seem to be in better spirits today. I suspect we will be dealing with bad dreams for a while yet but I hope the worst was last night."

"Well, if you think you won't need us we'll head on back since I have to be on patrol early in the morning."

"Yeah, we should be fine. Thank you and Stella for coming and staying last night. It sure made a difference with the two of you here."

"OK, if you're sure, I think we'll get changed and head back."

They got out of the swim gear we had loaned them and got dressed and left.

It was starting to cloud up a bit when I asked the girls what they wanted to do for the afternoon.

Kenz spoke up and said, "I'd kind of like to go visit mom at rehab."

"I think that is an excellent idea." I said.

--------------------

We got changed and headed out with me leaving Sam tied up with food and a water bowl.

We had gotten to the entrance of the campground and I saw three news vehicles pulling in. The last one must have recognized us in the 4 Runner and tried to block our exit. I glared at the diver and reached up putting the 4 Runner in 4 low and eased against his car then gave it a little more gas starting to push him backwards before stopping. He realized that I was intent on leaving and quickly backed his car out of the way. Switching the Toyota back into normal drive mode I continued after turning on the highway headed to Mount Vernon and the rehab center.

I talked to the girls about us getting some counseling to help with our stress and issues we had last night. I let them know that Steve and I both went after the traffic stop last year and it helped a lot. They were somewhat reluctant but I reassured them that there was nothing to be ashamed of so they finally agreed to go.

The car that I had started to push out of our way followed us all the way pulling in behind me as I got out. He quickly got out and said, "I want to interview you three for the paper."

I glared at him and said, "No! I will release a letter to the news media tomorrow and if you persist then you will read about it second hand." turning to walk into the rehab center with the girls. I then turned around and said, "And don't make up any lies about what we are doing here. We are going in to visit someone that is undergoing treatment and nothing else. Don't be blocking my car when we get ready to leave."

--------------------

We went in and up to the nurses station and the girls asked to see Molly.

"Hey guys, it's nice to see you back for a visit." Tammy the nurse said.

I opted to wait out in the waiting room for now.

She buzzed the girls into the conference room and went to get Molly.

She came back and stepped out into the waiting room and came and sat down across from me.

"Is anything wrong, the girls and even you seem to be a bit on edge today?" She asked.

"I'm not surprised that you picked up on something after our incident at Fitzgerald park yesterday." I said.

"Oh my god! That was you three involved in that?" she asked in shock.

"Yeah, last night was a bit rough with the girls having nightmares as well as myself."

"Have you thought anything about getting some counseling to maybe help?"

"Yeah, I plan on calling Dr. Hanson to set up an appointment. She helped a buddy of mine and me out last year after the drug bust over in White county."

"Oh my god. You were involved in that with trooper Baker last year?"

I just nodded.

"Well, you're in luck, Jamie is on duty today in place of Molly's regular doctor and she should be finishing up with another patient any minute now. I'm sure she will be glad to talk to you about setting something up."

Tammy left and went back to her station and in a few minutes Dr. Hanson came out and walked over to me. I Stood and shook her hand.

"So, playing cowboy again I hear." Breaking the ice.

"Not intentionally. I said.

"I saw the girls talking to Molly. She was hoping that they would come past sometime this weekend for a visit. How about we all four sit down and have a little chat about your altercation yesterday and see if we can set something up for some sessions to help you all through this. And please, call me Jamie like last year. I want you three to be completely at ease in our talks."

The door opened and Tammy stuck her head out and said, "Scott, Molly would like to see you as well."

'Man, I bet she's going to read me the riot act about yesterday.'

I swallowed hard and got up. Jamie did as well and we both followed Tammy to the conference room.

The minute I stepped into the conference room, Molly threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me all over my face. To say I got a "deer in the headlights" look on my face would have been an understatement.

When I pried her arms from my neck breaking the kissing she gushed, "Oh God Scott, thank you for watching out for my girls."

Stepping back from her she asked, "Are you all right Scott?"

"Y... yeah... just expected you to chew me up and spit me out after putting your daughters in danger like that yesterday."

"Don't blame yourself. They could have ran into that situation and no one there to protect them like you did. I am grateful that they were unharmed."

"Well, you're looking better." I said.

"Thank you. I'm starting to feel better about myself but I have a long way to go with the guilt of what I have done to my babies. Now, I'm going to get out of here so the three of you can have a sit down with Jamie. I'm sure you need to talk about yesterday. Please come back and bring the girls again." And with that she left the conference room and went back to hers.

--------------------

The girls and I sat and talked to Jamie for about a half an hour and we set up a time to come back in two days. I'm just going to have to work the harvest around our sessions. I hopped that Lance would be able to take some of the load soon.

We worked it out with the rehab clinic so that we could come in through the rehab side like we were visiting someone and not be seen by outside folks as we came and went to cut down on the possibility of rumors and news media making a big deal out of it. It didn't bother me but I did not want the girls to be in the lime lite.

--------------------

We finished up talking to Jamie and had appointments for Wednesday afternoon set up. We headed back out to the SUV and there was a different car parked directly behind us blocking us from leaving.

As we got to the car, I unlocked the doors and told the girls to get in and two people got out of the car. The one with the film camera started to put it on his shoulder to film the interview. I took the mic from the reporter and tossed it into the grass then put my hand in front of the camera and said, "Interviews over. Move the car or I will put mine in low 4 and push it across the lot. I am NOT going to do and interview and you can read my statement from another news source when I send it in tomorrow."

"You need anger management." the twerp of a news reporter said.

"Not yet I don't, but if you keep pestering me I defiantly will. You're the same whiny ass that kept pestering me after my statement on the lottery winnings so get lost."

I turned and got in the Toyota fastening my seat belt started up putting it in low 4WD and started backing up. I stopped just short of the cars bumper and saw them hurry to get in and backup leaving.

"Damn! I'm tired of this shit!" the girls giggling.

We left and headed back to the camp site stopping at a Temple's for a nice steak dinner. I had yet to take Kara there so thought I'd treat her.

We got back to the motor home and it looked like Sam was doing her job. There were two news cars sitting back away from the unit a ways as we pulled in and went inside. Sam was laying under the motor home out of the rain that had started falling. I opened the carry out bag and tossed her the leftovers from the girls' supper then made sure she had food and water in the dry under the unit and went back inside.

After a while the two news cars left and we were alone again on the point.

--------------------

Before we got settled in for the evening Betty called to see how we were holding up.

I told her that Steve and Stella's spending the night last night had helped tremendisouly and that we had gone to visit the girls' mother this afternoon and set up an appointment for counseling for Wednesday afternoon for the three of us and we probably should be good for tonight but I expected the nightmares would continue for a while.

--------------------

I had seen the new set of UNO cards that had three customizable cards and picked up a couple of sets. I wanted 6 customizable cards in one deck.

I got the cards out and asked the girls if they wanted to play a few rounds since it was raining so hard the satellite dish would not pick up service and we hadn't brought any DVDs with us to watch.

I had customized the wild cards with, 'Have another player of your choice take off an article of clothing for the remainder of the hand, Have another player perform a sex act on the player of your choosing for 30 seconds, Have a player of your choice strip for the rest of the hand, Perform oral sex on another player for 30 seconds, and 2 with your choice.' I hadn't told the girls what I had put on the cards.

I shuffled the deck and each drew a card with Kenz going first and I was on her left so I would go second. Kenz shuffled the deck again and dealt the cards. I saw Kala's eyes go big when Kenz dealt the fourth round of cards indicating she had drawn at least one of the cards.

Kenz finished dealing the cards and turned the top one over and it was a red 1. I played a red 7 and Kala threw down the wild card and said, "Scott, take your shorts off."

Kenz's eyes got big and said, "Oh My God!" as I stripped my shorts off leaving my t-shirt and boxers.

"Yeah sweetie, this is an adult deck of UNO cards." With a wide grin on my face.

"How... how many of these cards are in the deck?" She asked.

"Six."

"Are they all alike?"

"No, 2 are the same but the other four are unique. There is only one for taking off an article of clothing."

"Oh, you also get to pick the color Kala."

"Green."

Kenz laid down a green reverse.

Kala laid down a green draw two.

"I'm getting behind quickly." I said.

Kenz laid down a draw four wild card and said, "Blue."

Kala picked up 4 cards and it was my turn.

"Girls, take your shorts off and red ." as I laid down the special wild card that said 'Your choice'.

"What?" They both squealed.

"Oh, the choice has to be within reason and the party or parties have to consent."

They both got up and stripped their shorts off. Seems Kenz had decided to go commando when they changed after getting back from the rehab facility and Kala had on a shear blue set of panties that left nothing to the imagination. My boy started to make his appearance.

We played four more rounds with two reverses and it was Kala's turn.

She laid down another wild card and said, "Time for you to strip Scott. Yellow."

"I like this game!" Kenz squealed.