My New Life Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and started a slow striptease letting my erection slap against my abdomen when I pulled down my boxers.

Kenz sat there licking her lips with a gleam in her eye.

We laid down another round of cards and Kenz jumped up and ran to the drawer in the end table by the couch after drawing a card and pulled out a red permanent marker and came back. When it was her turn again she laid down the wild card and it had a red (s) just above the end of "player" on the card having someone perform a sex act for 30 seconds.

"Scott, you have to finger fuck both of us for 30 seconds. Green and UNO." she said.

"Modifying the cards now?" grinning as she nodded.

We laid down our cards and I got between the two girls on my knees with them laying on their backs with knees in the air and legs spread. I slid two fingers in each girl and started stroking, curling my fingers to brush their g-spots as I stroked them both. Both girls were getting excited from the game play and it only took me about 45 seconds to get them both going, (yeah I know we didn't use a timer for the 30 seconds).

I started to quit and pull out of both of their pussies when they grabbed my arms holding my fingers still in their wet love tunnels with, "Don't you dare stop now!" from both at the same time.

'Guess I'm going to have to scratch out the "30 seconds" and replace it with "until climax."'

I resumed fingering the both of them and it only took another minute at best until both girls were in their cum-quakes squeezing my fingers until I thought they would break.

"OH, OH, OH... G... God!... S... Scott... AH... AH... AHHIEE!" Kala screamed as she gushed her love juice all over my hand.

Kenz was right behind with, "AAHH... AAHH... OOOO... F... Fuck... Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!" while she shook in climax. Her too, drenching my hand with cum.

When they both finally relaxed enough for me to get my hands back, I pulled back and licked their love juice from my fingers before kneeling between Kala's legs and lapping up her sweet nectar causing her to squirm trying to get away from my tongue. Her sheer nickers were absolutely destroyed with having been drenched in her love juices and stretched out from the fingering and my licking.

Once finished with her, I started on Kenz who was not quite as sensitive by now and licked her thighs, bottom, and Mons running my tongue in her slit to try and get everything.

Once their thighs quit quivering and they had gotten their heart rate and breathing under control, I asked, "So we gonna finish the hand or are we done for the night?"

Kenz spoke up, "ON No. We're not done yet. Besides your still as hard as iron."

Kala finished pulling off her panties and got back in place at the table.

It was Kala's turn and she threw down a green draw two. I drew two cards and threw down a reverse letting Kala hit Kenz with a draw two and said, "How do we make this game even more interesting?"

Kenz picked up her two cards and threw down the second 'you choose' card and said, "Well, my choice is the looser has to fuck the winner. Green." She said with a mischievous grin leaving her with two cards once again. I now held seven cards and Kala four.

Looking at my hand I had a green reverse and deduced that Kenz and at least one green card and probably two the way she was looking at me while chewing on the right side of her lower lip with her eyes darting back and forth between her sister and I. With any luck, I'd lose thus becoming the winner.

I played the green reverse and Kenz immediately threw down a 4 green and said, "UNO." again.

It was Kala's turn and she threw down a blue 4 making the color blue. I could see Kenz wince and squint. I had one blue card and it was a 1. I threw it on the pile to see Kenz's eyes light up and yell, "YES!" as she threw down her green 1 card on the pile.

"I want a rematch! You threw the match." Kala exclaimed looking at me with a stink eye.

"I've got no problem with a rematch but the card request still has to be filled." I said."And if you would win and Kenz looses, are you going to expect her to fuck you if you ask for that with one of the "your choice" cards?"

"And guilty as charged." I said with a wink watching Kala chew on her lower left lip thinking.

"Maybe." Was all that she said.

I turned and picked Kenz up carrying her back to the bedroom and tossing her on the bed before pouncing on her pinning her to the mattress listening to her squeal in delight. "Fuck me silly, lover."

"Your wish is my command." as I knelt between her legs starting to kiss her inside left knee.

I began kissing and gently brushing her skin on the inside of her upper legs alternating between the left thigh then the right working up toward my prize.

Her breathing was becoming quicker and more labored while she squirmed as I advanced on her now with her pussy starting to glisten with wetness in anticipation of what was coming.

I inched closer and closer to her sweet Mons until I planted a tongue probing kiss on her moist slit.

Running my tongue from her pussy opening up till I was teasing her now aroused clit as she moaned, "Oooh... Mmmm... yes... just... like... like that... God... that... that feels sooo nice!"

Sliding two fingers in her wet love canal, I began sucking on her now fully engorged pleasure button pulling it between my lips and teasing the tip with gentle flicks of my tongue causing the bundle of pleasure nerves to dance and tingle.

"AAHH... Ooh... God!... Ooooh... AWE shit, shit,... Oh yes... yes, yes, YES... Almost... almost there... F... finger... me... faster... love."

About then I clamped my lips on her love button and reached up gently tweaking her right nipple and she went off.

"Oh God, Oh, God, fuck, fuck... NNGH... UNGH! FUCK'N AYA!" as she came with her hips bucking against my face clamping her thighs around my head. Her love juices were flowing again as I lapped up her sweet nectar. When she released my head I moved from between her thighs and rolled to beside her on the bed after taking a corner of the sheet and wiping my face.

She finally caught her breath and her heart rate had settled down when she said, "Love, I want to try something I saw a picture of on the internet."

"Oh, what would that be?" I asked.

"I want to fuck sitting facing you on your lap."

I cocked my head looking at sweet quiet Kenz wonder where her adventurous side came from and smiled, "OK, sounds interesting." and I was still hard not having gotten my rocks off yet.

The mattress was pretty firm so I sat up in the middle of the bed and she moved to straddle me facing belly to belly. Since she was a petite girl and still flexible from her cheer-leading days, she quickly mounted my stiff cock locking her legs behind me as we put our arms around each other pulling each other together.

We gently started to flex and wiggle our hips with my stiff cock buried completely to my balls in her hot wet pussy. We looked into each other's eyes both enjoying the sensation of being able to both look down and see me completely buried in her belly. I leaned into her just enough to kiss her sweet lips as we both moaned a soft "Mmm..."

I opened my mouth just enough to push my tongue against her lips causing hers to part as we started Frenching each other and caressing each other's backs.

"Oh baby, this is wonderful. I love being able to pull you against my chest as we kiss and fuck."

"Mm uh... I love the fill of you inside me in this position. I can feel your hardness pressing against my G-spot." as she started flexing her pussy muscles squeezing my manhood.

"Uh... uh... uh... uh..." I breathed as my climax started building as we broke from another kiss. "I'm... I'm... not going to... last long... with you... this way..."

She smiled and pushed her lips back against mine shoving her tongue in my mouth like she was going after my tonsils. I could feel and hear her breath quicken as we exchanged air a few times before breaking with our heads starting to spin from the depletion of oxygen.

"Oh god... oh... god... I... I'm... j... just a... little more..." as her body signaled her approaching climax.

"BABY!... I... I can't... hold any... NNGH... OH!... Gguuhh!" as my baby juice shot through my vein before coating her insides with my sticky goo.

"NGH... OOOOhh... MY... GAWD!... AAAHHH!" she moaned and shuddered in climax as we sat there together locked in love.

My erection started to subside and our combined sex started oozing out coating our upper thighs and pubic area before starting to leak onto the bed sheets between us.

As Kenz and I untangled from each other I heard, "Gawd that was hot! I want to try that the next chance we get." from Kala sitting in the chair by the door with her hands between her legs stroking her self.

We cleaned up and got our discarded clothing back on and went to play another round of UNO.

Kala did get one of the "You're choice." cards and choose for the winner to get fucked by the looser. The only throwing I had to do was not play my draw 4 wild card when I had the chance on Kenz thus ensuring I won by loosing again but had to beg off till later to fulfill my obligation.

This would be a fun game with others if we were into the free love thing which we are not. As much as the girls are willing to share me, I'm selfish with them and would refuse to share them with any other guy or girl outside the three of us. So, freak'n sue me.

After we had finished our game play, it was going on 9:30 PM and we turned in for the night after I checked on Sam and found her staying dry under the back of the motor home.

--------------------