My New Life Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished bathing each other then drying off and putting clean clothes on.

I got the steaks going and Kenz started some microwave cheesy potatoes that she peeled, sliced and put in. Kala got the rolls ready to bake and fixed some green beans and we had a nice supper. Sam got her steak I was only able to eat half of mine and the girls split another leaving the fourth steak untouched along with half of mine. I told them about the traffic stop that had gone bad on Steve last year leaving them both with their mouths open. We cleaned up the supper mess and put away the leftovers then settled in to watch a nice relaxing romantic movie.

--------------------

Meanwhile: From Steve Baker's perspective;

Steve's cell phone chimed he answered seeing that it was fellow trooper Stamps, "Hey Stamps what's up?"

"Hey Steve, though I'd let you know that your buddy from the drug shootout last year has been in another altercation along with two young ladies over here at Rend Lake in Fitzgerald State Park this afternoon."

"What? Buddy? Two young ladies? Shoot... Oh shit? Scott Stevens?"

"Yeah."

"Is he all right?"

"Yeah, he and the girls were unharmed but he busted two would be rapists and they are wanted for rape in Kansas City Missouri. Though you would want to know."

"Damn straight. Thanks for letting me know. Where are they now?"

"They were headed back to their camping spot at the end of Lookout Point. They seemed to be pretty shook up but refused to be taken to the hospital."

"Sounds like Scott. Where they staying?"

"Yeah, sounded like it."

"Thanks, I'll check on them. I owe him big time."

"Thought you would see it that way. I'll let you go. He did a hell of a job disarming and bringing those two back out at gun point from back on a trail with his dog and he between the scumbags and the girls."

"God. Thanks for letting me know. I'm headed there right now to check on them. See ya." disconnecting.

Dialing Stella and when she answered, "Sweetie, somethings come up and I have to change our plans."

"What is it?"

"Seems that Scott and the girls got into an altercation with some would be rapists at Rend Lake this afternoon and I need to go and check on them."

"Are they all right?"

"Yeah, but he managed to disarm the thugs and bring them out to the trail head to meet the cops waiting on them. Sorry to cancel our date tonight but I'm headed to Rend Lake to check on them at their camper."

"Why do you need to go?"

"It's a long story but Scott saved my butt a year ago during a traffic stop that had gone bad with some drug dealers from Mexico."

"OH, crap! I remember that. Oh shit, that was you wasn't it?"

"Swing past and pick me up. I'm going with you."

"OK, I'll be there in five."

"I'll be outside waiting."

--------------------

Steve was at Stella's in less than four minutes. She got in and another 40 minutes with lights flashing they were at the end of Lookout point at the campsite. He filled her in about the traffic stop and drug bust on the way. Then he thought to have her call Lance and Betty letting them know what was going on and that we were headed to them to check on them and they were about 10 miles out.

--------------------

Back to Scott and the girls camping:

My phone chimed with Lance's ring tone and I picked up.

"He bro what's up?" I answered.

"What the hell are you into?" He asked in an elevated voice.

"How did you find out?"

"Your buddy the state cop had Stella Small call and let us in on your shenanigans and that they were headed your way to check on you."

"Awe, crap, they didn't have to do that."

"After you pulled his bacon out of the fire last year? Seriously? You think he wouldn't be headed your way when he found out?"

Sam started barking and the flashing lights showed through the camper window.

"What the hell?" I said, "There's a cop car out side."

I got up and went to the door of the camper going outside with the girls following behind while I was still on the phone with Lance.

"Hey Lance, gotta let you go. Steve and Stella just pulled in with his lights flashing. I'll call you back later."

"OK, but if you don't I'm calling you."

"Later brother." disconnecting after he replied with "Later. Call me."

Steve and Stella were getting out of his patrol car.

"What the heck are you two doing here Steve?" I asked.

"Stamps, one of the troopers responding to your incident this afternoon called me to fill me in on your heroic activities. What the hell buddy? You got a superhero complex or something?"

"Stamps, Oh crap, I remember him now from the drug incident last year. He was one of the responding troopers."

"Yeah, he called me as soon as he could to let me know that you were involved in an apprehension this afternoon but I did not get all the details. I... we came over to see how you guys were doing."

"Shouldn't you two be headed out on a date or something?" I asked.

"He called to cancel, but when he gave me a quick rundown on what had happened, I made him stop and pick me up. We left my place 40 minutes ago." Stella said.

I looked at Steve and raised my eyebrows, "Was it that big of an emergency to get here? How long ago did you talk to trooper Stamps?"

He gave me a sheepish grin and winked in reply. Then, "Um, less than 45 minutes ago. Buddy, I wanted to make sure you were alright. It sounded like this situation was different than last year since you were on your own."

"Yeah, but at least I didn't have to fire my gun at anyone."

"Are you guys going to be alright?" He asked.

"I think it will be a rough night but we'll make it." I replied then hearing Steve's stomach growl.

"Um, have you two had any supper?"

"Naw, we had planned on going out to eat then a movie." Steve said.

"Look, we have already eaten just a bit ago. There is a steak and a half left over and we had left over cheesy potatoes and green beans along with a few rolls left. I can heat up the grill to warm the steaks without drying them out and we can reheat the rest of the leftovers. Beer in the fridge and lemonade. Sit down and we'll get things going."

Stella looked at Steve and nodded. She could tell the girls and I were going to need some distraction tonight.

"Sounds good to us." Steve said, "I'll help you with the steaks and Stella can help the girls."

Steve and I got up to go heat the steaks and we talked a bit outside. I let him know that I was going to get the girls and I some counseling to help overcome the ordeal.

"Glad you see the need and are planning on addressing it." He said.

I filled him in on what happened.

"Glad you have kept the concealed carry updated. That and your wonderfully trained dog." He said while leaning down to scratch Sam behind the ears.

"Yeah, the girls have already said they want to learn to handle a gun after seeing what could happen even here in the Midwest. Sam was wonderful and really impressed the cops that responded. Sid's niece Dana was one of the deputies responding since the girls were involved. Turns out she is a second cousin to them on their dad's side."

"Really? Bet that was a hoot when she saw you were involved."

"Yeah, accused me of trying to be the lone ranger." I chuckled.

"Keep your chin up. Your sense of humor will help keep you and the girls going. I'm going to run over to the resort and see if they have a room available. Stella and I can stay there and will be only a short distance away if you need anything."

"Don't bother. I'm sure we'll be fine."

"I won't take no for an answer. Not after you put it on the line for me last year."

"Well then, if you want, there is room in the camper for you and Stella and you won't be out any money or I'll pay for your rooms."

"It would only be one room," grinning at me, "but I think that staying here to help you guys through the first night would be better."

"OK, the girls and I would be sharing the master bed anyway. The couch at the dinning table turns into a queen size bed and there is a double bed above the driver and passengers seat."

"The queen will be fine though the double would be more cozy." grinning.

"Your choice my friend." grinning back.

We had the steaks warmed up and went back inside.

The girls had everything else ready for them to eat.

"Hey, while you two chow down, I'm going to call Lance back."

--------------------

I filled Lance and Betty in on what had happened and that Steve and Stella were going to be spending the night. He was glad we were alright and that they were going to stay with us tonight.

Kala called Gram's and filled her in on the altercation letting her know we were alright.

When Steve and Stella were finished with supper we all took a walk around the campground area and enjoyed the evening even getting a little bank fishing in. We caught enough bluegills and a couple of legal large-mouth bass about two and half pounds a piece that we could grill for breakfast in the morning to go with the eggs and bacon.

Steve and I filleted the fish and put them in the fridge over night then we got out some washers to pitch washers. The girls had never heard of the game but was familiar with corn hole so the principle of the game was the same. I made a couple of holes about 4" in diameter in the dirt after stepping off 21 feet.

I explained the scoring to the girls and we spent a couple of hours playing before I started a fire in the fire pit to roast marshmallows while we watched the sun go down over the lake.

It was good to have Steve and Stella here to share the evening and really helped to relax the girls and myself after the harrowing afternoon.

We all finished the marshmallows then Steve and I put out the fire and went inside. We caught a couple of rerun episodes of Big Bang Theory on a channel that was running a labor day marathon. The girls and I called it a night around 9:30 since the day had been so crazy leaving Steve and Stella watching another episode after I showed him how to set up the queen size converta bed. He thought that they would go snuggle in the overhead double bed for the night though. I gave them some spare tooth brushes and paste that I had in the bathroom drawer.

We bade them goodnight and I pulled Steve aside to let him know that if he heard anything coming from the back of the motor home in the night to not bother checking on us unless we yelled his or Stella's name and that we would refrain from checking on them unless they needed us.

He nodded with a smirk on his face indicating he understood.

--------------------

The girls and I finished up our night time routine and crawled in bed. I had put on a fresh pair of boxers and the girls each donned a t-shirt of mine but nothing else before crawling under the sheet. I lay on my back and they each lay on their side with their heads resting on my shoulder and upper chest with my arms around each.

We lay there for about 20 minutes just snuggling and talking about nothing in general when Kenz looked up at me as she rubbed her fingers across my chest on my right side and asked, "Scott, were you really serious about giving your life to protect us?

I stroked her blond locks and replied with, "Most defiantly. Please don't ever doubt that." as I leaned in and kissed her lips gently tasting her sweetness.

I turned and looked at Kala who was looking back at me and did the same to her as she rubbed the left side of my chest circling my nipple.

It wasn't long and they both fell asleep. I lay there reflecting on what had happened for about another 20 minutes when I felt the motor home tremble just a bit. At first I thought we were experiencing a minor earth tremor but the subtle movement was continuing for more that a minute. Then it dawned on me. Steve was in bed with Stella on the other end of the motor home and must have been pounding the dickens out of her.

I lay there for a few more minutes grinning at the movement then fell asleep.

--------------------

0 Dark 30 Sunday:

I woke with a start before realizing that Kenz was having a bad dream and whimpering in her sleep before hitting me in the chest repeatedly with her fist.

I grabbed her arm and restrained it gently shaking her and saying into her ear, "Kenz, Kenz, please wake up. You're having a bad dream."

She let out a little scream and then shuddered awake sitting upright in the bed before starting to cry.

"Sweetie, are you alright?"

"Oh God... Scott... it was horrible." You had been shot... [sob] and w...[sob] was laying on... on the ground... unable to... to move just watching those two t... tear our clothes off [sob] a... and then start raping us." then breaking down in tears.

I had pulled her to me after moving my other arm from under Kala without waking her and she was soaking my shoulder with her tears.

"Baby, it was just a bad dream. I'm here with you and not going to let anything happen to you or Kala." shushing her as I gently rocked her in my arms.

[sniff]... [sniff]... "I... I know... but... it seemed so... so real." [sniff]... "I... I'm sorry to have woken you."

"Don't worry about it sweet heart. I'm here for you and Kala if you need me."

"I... I know... just hold me an... and spoon me please."

She lay back down facing away from me and snuggled up against me as I put my left arm around her with my right under her head.

"God, I feel so safe in your arms."

'I felt a twinge of guilt for having brought them here and exposed them both to the danger we experienced yesterday.'

I could feel her bare bottom pressed against my lower abdomen which meant that her t-shirt had pushed up when she lay back down. The warmth of her soft body felt divine and was stirring my night erection back up.

She reached for my left hand and interlocking her fingers in mine, moving my hand until I was under the t-shirt as she moved my palm to her bare breasts and pressing me tight. I could feel both nipples respond to my touch as I held her. "Better now?" I asked, enjoying the feel of her responding to my touch.

"Um Hm. I love the feel of your skin against mine." with a little giggle as she wiggled her bare butt up against me.

I leaned in to her and nuzzled her neck just behind her left ear then gave her a gentle kiss eliciting a purr from her. "Ummm..."

She removed her hand from mine and reached behind her and moving away from me a bit before she reached down squeezing my now fully aroused cock gently.

"Sorry." she said, "I'm not up for a full session of love making right now but if you want you can slide it in me from behind. I'd like to feel you inside me if you wouldn't mind." as she pried the fly of my boxers open and pulled my cock out stroking me with her soft hand.

Mind? Damn straight I don't mind! I nudged her left leg with mine parting her hips a bit making way for my manhood.

Keeping hold of my stiff cock, she positioned it while raising her butt further up against my abdomen placing the tip against her now wet opening before pushing back against me taking my love stick all the way in until my balls brushed against her upper thighs.

"Mmmm... God... that feels wonderful." She purred as her pussy muscles gently squeezed my cock.

"OH... Dammn!" I groaned as she continued to milk my cock with her velvety soft pussy.

"I believe somebody likes that." she cooed, "I think I'll milk the cum out of your balls. I want to feel your squirt your love juice in me baby."

"Sweetie... I'm... not... going to last long if you keep that up... nngh... damn..."

"Fill my pussy lover. Then we can go back to sleep. Cum in me baby. Nut off. Please. Pretty please, I want to feel you cum. Gently fuck me. Pump me full."

I pulled back then gently pumped my cock back into her until my balls brushed her inner thighs and I lost it as she gently massaged my swollen cock with her sweet pussy.

"KEENZE! AAUGH!" I hissed in her ear as my balls contracted pulsing my love juice while she teased the area of my scrotum where it joined my cock. "OOH... DAMN! Baby!"

I felt her shudder in her usual small climax when I cum in her and she is not in a full on orgasm.

I lay there buried in her puss as she twitched against my cock enjoying the sensation of being coupled with her.

It wasn't long and we both fell back asleep before my cock slid out of her.

I had been asleep a while when I was woken with a scream in my ear from behind me.

I turned getting my bearings glancing at the clock and it showed just after three AM and Kala was sitting up in bed bawling her eyes out heaving in sobs.

I rolled over and pulled her down to me pulling her head to my chest, "Shh... baby I'm here. You're safe." Stroking her head as she soaked my chest with her tears. She continued sobbing and heaving for a while longer and finally started to get her breathing and the sobs under control.

"There, there, baby. I'm here for you." I said.

[Sob]... [sniff]... "Oh, god S... Scott... i... it was horrible... you had been shot and stabbed and lay on the ... the ground... bleeding... a... and... they... were... raping us!"

"I know baby, but I'm here for you now and your safe with me and Kenz. It's just a bad dream."

I heard and felt Kenz get up and head out the door and in a bit running water.

She came back in and handed me a warm wash cloth and I wiped Kala's face helping her feel a little better.

"I... I... don't... want... to... ever g... go through that again." she stammered.

"I know cuddle bunny, I hope it never happens either."

"H... how are you and Kenz holding up so well?"

"You slept through Kenz's episode earlier. I don't think it's quite hit me yet." I said, telling a little white lie. I just haven't had the dream yet with the girls both having woken me up. I know it's coming.

"Think you can settle down and get back to sleep if I cuddle you?" I asked her.

"I'll try. Please hold me the rest of the night unless Kenz wakes again from a bad dream."

"Let me use the bathroom and I'll be right back."

"I need to too, go with me. Please."

"OK. You OK Kenz?"

"Yeah, I'm good for now, just don't take long."

"OK, we'll be right back."

"Oh, Steve was standing in the main part just past the bathroom when I went out."

"OK, thanks."

We went out and I turned on the bathroom light and Kala felt she could go by herself. I stood out side the door by Steve.

"Nightmares?" he asked.

"Yeah. Poor girls."

"Not you yet?"

"No, but it's coming. Just been to busy with the girls."

"They tell me the second go around is easier as long as the situation is not worse." he said.

"I think this situation was worse even though I didn't fire a shot. Having the girls there made things so much worse."

"Hadn't thought about that."

"Thanks buddy. Just having you and Stella here has been a big comfort."

"I owe you big time for helping me with the traffic stop. I was in deep shit until you came along. You flushed them enough I could get a clear shot at the one dude and knowing that someone else was on my side until the cavalry arrived made all the damn difference in the world."

"You know, now that you and Stella are an item and I have the girls, we need to hang out more often.

"Stella and I were just talking about that after you guys headed for bed."

"Really, I could of swore that I felt an earthquake shaking the camper shortly after we got in bed. Seemed that the epicenter was just at the other end of the camper." Grinning.

Kala opened the door just then and I could see Steve's face blush in the light.

"Hey Steve." as she came out and saw him standing there, "Sorry to wake you up."

"No apologies needed. I'm here for you guys after what this big lug did for me last year. It's the least I could do."