My New Life Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a lot of dirty looks capitalizing on the two prettiest girls in the place. A few of the guys certainly beat me in the looks and build department. But hey, they were leaving with me at the end of the dancing. The girls were openly flirting with me and hanging on me as we left. They did look quite hot tonight in their tight denim capris and lacy midriff showing low cut tops and nice running shoes. 'Damn! I felt on top of the world.'

One guy followed us out making remarks about how I couldn't possibly satisfy the two lovely young ladies prompting Kenz to pop off with, "Oh yes he can." giving him a stink eye.

The security guard standing at the door walked over and asked, "Is there a problem folks?"

I turned and grinned at him and said, "Not as long as this gentleman goes back inside and leaves us be."

Then I recognized him. It was the deputy that had handcuffed me two weeks ago during the altercation.

"Hey John, nice to see you again." I said.

"Hi John." Both girls said with a bit of a lilt in their voices and a grin.

"Hey girls, how are you folks doing?" John said.

"Good. Still having some bad dreams but getting better." I said.

"Well, y'all have a safe trip home. I'll deal with this guy."

"Thanks John." I said.

"Anytime." nodding at us.

"What the hell?" The guy that was wanting to pickup one of my girls said.

I could hear John fill him in on who we were as we walked to the 4 Runner.

"No Shit?" I heard the other guy say as I opened the doors for the girls.

----------------------------------------

"Well stud. You seem to becoming quite the cowboy." Kala teased.

"Your girls going to treat me to a rodeo tonight?" I chided back.

"You plan on entering the bareback bronc riding contest love?" from Kenz.

"Definitely if you two are who I'll draw for my rides tonight."

"Oh yeah." Kala chimed in. "I intend to buck you hard and fast."

We cut up and teased each other all the way home. When we got in the house the girls both kissed me deeply and said they had a wonderful time dancing.

It was pretty obvious they had gotten horny with the dancing brushing their bodies tightly against me during the slow dances and still keeping their hands on me even during the faster dances. Then the sexual innuendos all the way home had me pretty stirred up as well.

----------------------------------------

We hardly got in the door and Kenz backed up against me with her butt pressing against my semi erection. Reaching behind her as she leaned back into me putting her hands on the back of my head pulling my head over her shoulder as she turned kissing me while wiggling her tight butt into my now fully aroused cock then gently fucking her sweet tongue into my mouth moaning.

I tossed the keys onto the lamp table by the door and reached around Kenz placing my hands on her bare belly gently caressing her abdomen before letting my left hand slide up under her top to her bra-less breasts teasing and fondling her nipples while my right hand slid inside the waist band of her capris after unbuttoning the top two buttons working my way down to her crotch under her soft silky panties eliciting an even deeper moan as I felt her soft pubs brush against my fingers.

"UMMnm... God that feels good!" she exclaimed.

Not to be left out, Kala moved in behind me pressing herself against my back side grabbing my shirt at the waist and yanking it from it's tucked in position under the waist band of my pants. She slid her hands under my shirt and around my waist then gently worked her way up till she was playing in my chest hairs and teasing my nipples while snuggling into my neck then licking my earlobe stretching on her tip toes.

Shivers ran down my spine as Kala continued to tease me behind my right ear and down my neck with her tongue.

I removed my hand from Kenz's breast sliding it between my backside and Kala's crotch to tease her through her denims. Pressing her mons against my hand getting a response with a catch in her breath on my neck.

"Unh..." Kala moaned into my ear.

We took off for the bedroom dropping clothing from the door through the dinning room, kitchen and hallway with the three of us piling on the bed in a heap of tangled bodies. Kenz reached the bed first and rolled onto her back pulling her knees up with her feet flat on the bed. I moved between her legs bending down to place a french kiss on her wet slit causing her to moan in lust.

Meanwhile, Kala crawled onto the bed sliding past Kenz's feet taking my aching cock in her mouth and began trying to french my slit as well. I moaned as my tongue slid up and down Kenz's slit from her pussy opening to her clit.

My cock was so stiff it hurt but didn't deter me from my mission of bringing Kenz to her first of three climaxes. I had to concentrate on her pussy and anything else that would distract from the tingling sensations emanating from my love stick as Kala made love to it with her sweet mouth. She could sense when I was about to fill her mouth with my baby juice and would back off but kept bringing me back to the edge as she moaned and hummed on my shaft.

My muffled moans sent vibrations through Kenz's groin and when I sucked her rigid clit into my mouth and began flicking my tongue over the sensitive tip, Kenz's rocket motors went off.

"AAAHHH... OOOH... FUCK... FUCK, FUCK... GAAWWD... YES, YES, YEESSS!" with her hips pushing my upper body up as her hips flew off the mattress trying to buck me off. I couldn't keep up with the pussy juice that was dripping from her cunt.

When she collapsed back onto the bed I was left with my face in the air covered in her nectar while Kala continued by sucking on my ball sack.

When Kala realized that Kenz was back on the mattress and I was no longer engaged with her puss, she broke from playing with my manhood and pushed me over on the bed urging me to turn over on my back.

I did so and she grabbed my still stiff dick and pulled it away from my stomach before quickly straddling my hips and slamming down on it impaling her wet pussy before dropping to my chest with her highly aroused nipples. She began rotating her hips while squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles as she chased her climax. We were both so worked up it wasn't going to be long and then she started her dirty talk.

"Come on lover, fuck my hot pussy... uh, uh, uh... just... close your eyes... uh, uh, uh... and... imagine... unh, unh... putting... a baby in... NNGH... NNGH... my belly. Cum in me... AAHH... fuck me... UNGH... I'm your boy toy! Feed my kitty your cream!"

The dirty talk and the sensation of her pussy squeezing combined with the visual of her riding my cock like a demon possessed was too much for my blood starved brain and I lost my load of cum with, "NNNGH... UUNNH!... OOH... DAMN... GIRL!... AAAUGH!" seeing sparks flicker before my eyes.

My climax triggered hers as she screamed my name, "UUUNGH... S... SCOTT!... FUCK... FUCK, FUCK MEEEE!!" and fell on my chest. Her body twitching in climax with both of us panting like we had just ran a marathon. Sweat dripping and pooling on our bodies.

Kenz was the first to recover from our threesome since she climaxed first and said, "Damn, Sis, what was that all about?"

Kala panted a bit more before catching her breath to reply, "I... I was... sooo... horny... after the dancing... and the innuendos... on the way... home and... and the talk of babies... earlier must have... really put me on edge."

I finally got my heart rate and breathing under control and rolled to face Kenz with a grin. I moved to give her a kiss with my face glazed with her sex to distract her from my reaching for her pussy with my right hand. I planted my hand on her mons and slid two fingers into her pussy wet from her earlier climaxes causing her to gasp.

When she jumped with her mouth open I placed my pussy covered lips on hers running my tongue between her lips as I stroked her pussy with my fingers curled brushing her g-spot.

She squeezed her legs together as she squirmed on the bed grabbing my cock causing it to rise from slumber.

Moving to get between her legs, I placed them over my shoulders spreading her pussy opening for my missile to penetrate her womanhood.

Her eyes got big as my cock plunged into her all the way to my balls gasping as I slammed home with her heels brushing my upper back.

"UUUHH!... OOOOOH..." escaped from her as she ran her tongue around her upper lip.

She must have been still sensitive from her earlier climax as, "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD... UUNH... Y... YES!" She screamed in her second climax.

I continued fucking her through her climax not letting her settle down much.

I was chasing a second climax for the evening wanting to give both girls my cum load but it was not coming quickly so I settled down and just held deep in her pussy letting her settle her breathing and heart rate as she moved her legs until her ankles were locked around my waist.

Once she had settled down a bit, I wrapped my arms around her and told her to hold on. Kala had gotten up to clean up my cum that was running down her legs so I rolled over with Kenz on top with her unlocking her ankles and landing with her knees at the side of my hips.

I put my arms down to her sides reaching around and grabbing two handfuls of sweet butt cheeks, I pulled her tight to my pelvis pushing my stiff cock as far into her love box as possible.

"OH! GOD!... y... your... not... done fucking me are you?" more a statement than a question.

The gleam in my eye was my answer as I pulled her up my stiff cock until my glans was barely in her with her aroused nipples raking my chest.

Moving my hands to her hips I pushed her back down my shaft slowly while wiggling my hips to brush her pussy walls with my swollen member until she was fully impaled on my cock.

The expression on her face with her mouth making a little "O" shape and her eyes wide made me smile as bright as the sun.

"OOHH! GAWD!... UNH... ah... ah, ah." She panted as I repeated the move of putting my hands on her buttocks pulling her back up my body until the glans was just inside her quivering pussy before taking her hips again and pushing her slowly back down my stiff cock for a repeat of her expression.

Slowly fucking her in this fashion was pushing us both to the edge quickly and my cock started swelling with my impending climax.

The last slide up my body, I leaned forward and placed my lips on her little 'O' shaped mouth thrusting my tongue in like I was fucking her mouth with it just before I pulled her back down my love stick and she exploded again.

"OH GOD, OH GOD... OOOH... FUCK, FUCK, FUCK... AAAEEHH!" her body shaking and twitching in her third climax with her pussy squeezing my manhood for all she was worth.

I launched as well thrusting my hips up into the air. I would have thrown her off of my cock had I not been holding her tight by her butt cheeks.

"OOOHH! DAMN!... KENZ!... Awe... Fuck... NNGH!" I gasped out in one of my most intense climaxes yet. I managed to pulse three times before I slowed to a dribble before falling back to the bed with her on top.

We both just lie there panting and trying to get our heart rate under control with my arms wrapped around her back not letting go.

After getting our breathing under control, we latched lips hungerly with her placing both hands on the sides of my head trying to suck my tonsils out before kissing me all over my face.

Kenz and I managed to get up and clean up before helping Kala strip the bed and change bed clothes for the night.

Once done we all three collapsed in the bed falling asleep dead to the world.

----------------------------------------

Week 8 -- Third Week of September.

I woke up Sunday morning and the sun was up in bed by myself. I rolled over and looked at the clock and it was 7:30 in the morning. I either have to have been dead tired or sick to stay in bed this late. My muscles in my thighs ached a bit. Must have been from the dancing and then the horizontal bop. I grinned in the thought of what had transpired last night. I flopped back on the bed with my head hitting the pillow realizing that I was not woken last night with either my own nightmares nor the girls having woke me with their own.

Kala poked her head in the room and said, "So, guess I don't have to kiss the sleeping prince awake from his long slumber this morning."

"Hey princess." I said with a smile on my face that matched hers. "I'll gladly fake sleeping if it'll get a kiss from either of you two."

She sashayed over to the bed and crawled up next to me leaning over and giving me a long kiss running her tongue along my lips.

"So, did the two of you get a good night's sleep?" I asked.

"Mm huh. Between the dancing and the love making last night, the only dream either of us had was loving you."

"Awesome. I'm glad nothing bad invaded your slumber."

"You seemed to be sleeping well also. Kenz checked on you 10 minutes ago, she said you were sleeping with a big smile on your face. How about some breakfast. The pancakes are done and sitting in the microwave to keep warm and Kenz is finishing up the eggs and bacon."

"Perfect way to wake up, sweet kiss from a lovely princess and a nice hot breakfast."

"Gawd you've become such a sweet talker."

"I've got the two of you to blame for that." grinning.

----------------------------------------

I got up after that exchange and had breakfast with the girls.

It looked like it was going to be a quiet day with the rain knocking us out of any farming.

I checked my email and had and email from Rob my lawyer with a meeting notice letting me know that we were having the first tri-county foundation meeting to form up the committee and go over the charter and by-laws. The paperwork was all put together for the 501(c)(3) and we were going to go over it and appoint the appropriate members so the documents could be signed and sent in. It was scheduled for Wednesday evening at six in the meeting room at city hall in Fairfield.

I replied accepting the meeting notice and let the girls know that I would be tied up for a while that evening.

They decided that they would visit Gram's and take her out to dinner.

I spent some time writing up my information to meet with the patent lawyer on Monday and put all of my drawings and documentation into a binder to take with me.

I went to the apartment complex and met the new tenants that had showed up for their month long stay and to check out the play set that had been set up for any kids in the complex.

The girls got back from spending time with Gram's and getting an update on their mother.

We visited with Andy's family for a few minutes before heading in to spend the night at the girls' apartment.

----------------------------------------

Headed to Springfield to meet with the patent lawyer first thing on Monday then headed back to see if I could help Lance get any corn picked. I worked until the FFA student, Aaron, got there and headed back into the house to work on the patent documentation that the lawyer had commented on telling me what I needed to change so he could initiate a patent search before filling for the provisional patent that would allow me time to apply for the full patent.

----------------------------------------

Spent most of Tuesday helping Lance with the harvest then let Aaron take over when he got there.

The girls came in from school and were pretty down and disgusted. Seems that the news hounds showed up on campus and hounded them about doing interviews on the altercation that had taken place at Rend Lake a couple of weeks ago.

We sat down at supper and discussed how to proceed and Kala said that they were told by the Dean that they could transfer into the online version of two of their classes so they wouldn't have to visit campus too often for class. The third class was a self study class that they both had qualified for so they could vary and limit their time on campus. They had met with the two professors that were teaching the other two classes and as luck would have it they were teaching the online classes as well. Both classes were full but both were willing to make an exception in their case starting tomorrow afternoon they could take the class from home and only have to show up for the tests or get someone to proxy the exams and quizzes. Proxying was available at the library in Carmi and at the library or community college in Fairfield.

They decided to go the online route and would make the change tomorrow.

When Lance and Aaron broke for supper, Aaron came in and saw the Canyon that the girls were driving and just about lost his mind. He had been with BJ the night of the ruckus with the girls driving through town a few weeks ago the day I had picked it up from the dealer. They had gotten held up with the accident and had not made the parade out past the house so was not aware that the girls had returned here after picking up our pizza.

The girls were grinning at the fact that he could hardly eat supper before going back out to work a while before heading home after I had introduced them to him.

When they both headed back out to finish for the day, Aaron started pestering Lance about their status and how they were related to Lance and I.

He was pretty dejected when he found out that they were both my girlfriends and not available with Lance filling me in later.

The girls got their studying done while I worked on the patent information with us turning in around 10:00 PM.

----------------------------------------

Wednesday went by pretty quickly with Lance and I working on the harvest and the girls in their online classes but able to help some as well.

The guy that I had hired to prep the new house site pulled in early with his small dozer to start the clearing of some scrub trees and level the spot where we were going to put the shipping containers together before setting them in place and his guys started the waterline run in from the blacktop with the utility company installing the meter. I had settled on the final design of the house that I was building out of shipping containers with the girl's input. The soil testing was done and the site for the septic tank marked as well as the house site staked so the basement could be dug with the track hoe coming next week to do that.

We went back to their place on Wednesday evening since we hadn't been to the apartment complex in a couple of days and I had the Foundation meeting that evening.

The foundation meeting closed with me sitting on the board as one of the White County members along with aunt Caren and the Mayor of Carmi for now. Caren was going to resign from the regional board she was on that only served White County and poorly at that. There were just couple of things that needed addressed in the paperwork before the 501(c)(3) could be sent off so it got signed off by the President elect who was Rob my lawyer with Pete Stone, my accountant as the treasure. The other officer positions were filled with Caren as vice-president and Jane Godsen from Edwards county as secretary. We would be meeting on a rotational basis in each county with the next meeting in a month at the Carmi city hall. We figured if we were lucky, we'd get the approval on the foundation's 501(c)(3) back sometime in the next 60 to 90 days.

Rob, Pete and Jim Carson got started on setting up the investment vehicles for the various charitable funding activities. I planned on setting up scholarships for the three counties with some of my investments set aside for that purposes and the other account would be transferred to the foundation to provide for a funding vehicle to help out students in each county with basic needs such as food, clothing and shelter if needed.

In the mean time I had Betty contact each of the three county school corporations to provided some funding for them to provide breakfast and lunch for any students that met the free and reduced criteria through Lone Wolf Enterprises, LLC.