My New Life Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the meeting was over, I went to the girls' apartment for the evening and had them try on the Borg 3D prints that I had completed earlier in the day. They just need a little more tweaking and would be a good addition to their Star Trek outfits for Halloween.

The girls stayed back on Thursday to get two new renters checked out and leases signed with an appointment for later in the day to show another duplex to an older couple that had retired and wanted less to take care of.

If all went well we would have three of the four available duplexes rented and six of the single bedroom apartments spoke for by the end of the week.

The one townhouse was starting to take shape as well as the second 8 unit single bedroom building.

Before I left for the farm on Thursday morning the girls approached me at breakfast and asked if it was OK for them to go to the football game in Fairfield Friday night.

"Sure, who's playing against the Mules this week?" I asked.

"The Bulldogs." Kenz grinned.

"Do you girls want to go alone or were you hoping that I would tag along?"

"Would you? We'd love for you to go with us." Kala said.

"Please, pretty please." cried Kenz.

"Don't see why not." I said. "Haven't been for a couple of years. Should be fun. Harvest is coming along good with Andy, you two and Aaron helping Lance and I, so I think I can take the evening off."

"So, are we going to have to set on opposite sides?" Kenz asked. The Bulldogs were my High School team, the Mules theirs.

"Naw, I think I can nip at the heels of any Mule in the stadium." grinning.

'I wonder what the folks in the stadium will think when I walk in with these two cuties on my arms.'

I left for the day headed back to help Lance.

----------------------------------------

Lance and I had gotten the third field finished and moved to the fourth field of corn before lunch and took the two trucks in to dump while getting something to eat.

Lance had left to take the semi back and start picking again while I finished dumping the tri-axle.

Aaron showed up from school just as I was getting ready to head back and jumped in the truck.

On the way down the road to the field he asked, "Scott, can I as you a personal question?"

I glanced his direction and said, "Sure, I may not choose to answer but you can ask."

"How in the hell did you managed to get with those two hot babes?"

I grinned before answering, "Well Aaron, first their not to be refereed to as hot babes even though they are. Their attractive young ladies, especially when in their presence."

"Sorry." he said.

"No need to apologize, I was a high school-er once myself not long ago." Grinning.

I proceeded to tell him about the day at Pizza Hut and their tracking me down later that week and that things just progressed from there.

"So are you just dating them to see if you want one? Is that fair to the girls? Do you have a preference?"

"They have both expressed their desire to be with me long term and I them and I care as much for one as the other."

"H... How does that work? I... I mean... you can't marry them both."

"We've discussed that and they are okay with things just the way they are."

"OK, just curious."

"No problem."

We got to the field and he headed to the tractor with the dump wagon. I parked the truck and checked the semi to see how full it was then went to start cutting stalks.

----------------------------------------

The girls showed up about 3:30 in the afternoon as I was just coming in to unload the semi again.

They walked out to see how things were going and told me that the elderly couple would be back in on Monday to sign the lease for the duplex and one of the two that was interested in the single bedroom units signed the lease with the other one not quite sure yet.

I asked them to go start some supper for us and let Betty know that Lance would be bringing the next load in and stopping the harvest for now since the holding bin would be full feeding the dryer. We would not have room for any more but would go back after supper and fill the trucks again and let them set until tomorrow morning.

Aaron had switched to the tractor with the smaller field cultivator and started cutting stalks behind Lance.

Andy showed up just at supper time and he went back to the third field we had picked and started work to finish cutting the stalks in that one.

I stayed behind at the house and worked on finishing the documentation for the provisional patent after eating supper when Lance and Aaron headed back out to the field to fill the trucks.

Everyone called it a day at 8:00 PM and I told Andy and Aaron that it looked like we would be caught up and waiting late tomorrow afternoon so there was no need for Andy to come by and Aaron would be free around 5:00.

"Super. I can go to the football game then." Aaron said before leaving.

As he left I said, "Be sure and give Betty your hours so she can write you a check before you leave tomorrow."

"Will do. Thanks."

----------------------------------------

I finished what the patent lawyer needed for the provisional patent and emailed it off to him. Then quit for the evening around 9:00.

I went and got a shower before putting on some shorts and a shirt then went to grab a glass of tea and a light snack before joining the girls in the living room only to find a fresh homemade pineapple shake sitting on the counter next to the fridge.

I walked into the living room holding up the glass of pineapple shake and asked, "Who do I owe a thank you to for this?"

Kala piped up with, "Kenz found the milkshake mixer in the cabinet the other day so we stopped at the grocery and picked up some fresh vanilla ice cream and a fresh pineapple to make you the shake. How do you like it?"

"Better than DQ's and it was made with love."raising my eyebrow.

It wasn't long and I had finished the whole thing sucking air through the straw.

"Wow! You went through that in a hurry!" Kenz exclaimed.

"Damn that was delicious. Probably shouldn't have had it just before bedtime but, yummy."

The girls just looked at each other and grinned a mischievous grin.

"What was the Cheshire Cat grins about?... OH!" I suddenly realized. "Pineapple cum-shake for breakfast." with a smile.

'Down, down, down, I fell into the rabbit hole.'

In a bit I shook my head trying to clear it.

We caught the weather report and local news before I said, "Well, I'm headed to bed to get ready for another day tomorrow."

I kissed the girls goodnight and said, "If you two want to stay up for a while, go right ahead." before heading to brush my teeth and crawl in bed.

----------------------------------------

I came out of the master bath and found them both in bed with the sheet pulled up trying and failing to make me think they were asleep. Apparently they had gotten ready for bed while I was taking my shower earlier.

I crawled up from the foot of the bed to get between them making a show of trying to be quiet before reaching up and pulling the sheet down to their waists and groping a sweet breast in each hand.

Both girls squealed, "How did you know we weren't asleep?"

"Neither of you snore that loudly when you are sleeping. I can usually barely hear either of you. Besides, Kala was chewing on her lower lip a bit while Kenz had her tongue barely pushed between her lips. And you switched sides."

I pulled my legs up and slid under the sheet with the girls. They turned toward me placing a leg each over me snuggling their nude bodies up against my thighs resting their heads in the crook of my arms and shoulders. I laid there enjoying the sensation of their skin on skin contact causing my cock to stiffen and grow.

I'm not a really hairy guy and when Kala started to giggle a bit I asked, "What's with the giggling babe?"

"It tickles a bit."

"What tickles?"

"The hair on your legs against my bald pussy."

"WHAT?"

Giggling even more, "The hair on your legs is tickling my bald pussy."

"This I gotta see." throwing the sheet back down the bed. "Turn the lamp on Kenz. Please?"

I moved to get on my knees so I could get a better look at the hairless puss.

"Damn!"

"You like?" Kala asked.

"Lovely." was my reply as I reached down to touch her bare mons.

"Mmm..." she moaned.

"Scott, do you want me to shave mine as well?" Kenz asked.

"Hmm... If you want to, that's fine, but I would miss the tickle on my nose of the fine, silky blond pussy hair that both of you have when I eat you out. I mean... I like both the shaved pussy on Kala but I equally like the feel and sight of the light covering of your pussy hairs. I'm kind of torn between the two sensations."

"I don't think that I would like either of you to have your pussies covered in pubs but the visual and touch sensation of the sparse, soft, silky pubs is quite enjoyable."

"OK? Then how about I leave my pussy unshaven other than the trimming I do now and let Kala go bald, at least for a while so you can decide if you like one or the other better. That way you get to experience both."

"Awesome idea. I like that. Now may I eat both of you out tonight?"

"YES!" they both squealed.

"Which of us first?" Kala asked.

"Hmm... How about the two of you do, Rock, Paper, Scissors... um... two out of three."

"The games you come up with are fun. How many more are you going to create with sex in mind?" Kenz asked.

After three rounds of rock, paper, scissors, Kala won two out of three.

I had already decided that I wasn't going to ignore the other girl while I went down on either one of them. I could easily finger fuck the other one at the same time. Just had to be careful to not become too distracted by either activity.

I had them scoot side by side while I got between Kala's legs. I started kissing and licking on the inside of her right knee then moved up alternating between each leg until I got to her mound while running my fingers of my right hand up the inside of Kenz's thighs.

I leaned in and frenched Kala's slit causing her to moan and twitch as I slid a finger into Kenz's damp pussy getting an equal reaction out of her. The feel of Kenz's baby soft pubs on my forefinger and thumb and Kala's bare mons against my lips were delightful. The best of both worlds.

I managed to tease Kenz's swollen clit with my thumb while finger fucking her with two fingers while she lie there listening to Kala moan as I tongued her opening before sliding up her slit sucking her clit between my lips. I kissed and teased Kala's little soldier and began flicking my tongue back and forth across it lighting her after burners.

"OOOHH... GAWD!... S... SCOTT!... AAAHHH... AAAHH... N... NNGGH!" pushing her butt up off the bed in a body shuddering climax.

The sound of Kala loosing her mind in climax and my fingers and thumb drove Kenz senses over the edge with, "AAAHH... AAAHH... UNNGH... FUCK... FUCK...AAAGHH!" launching her pelvis off the bed clamping down on my hand until I thought bones might break.

They both fell back to the bed panting trying to catch their breath.

I let them both settle down for a bit before I asked, "May I fuck the two of you tonight at the same time?"

"Pussy stack again?" asked Kala knowing that it was her turn on bottom to get the first shots of my cum.

"Yes." said Kenz before, "Your turn on bottom Kala."

Kenz scooted to the side a bit as I got back out of the way while Kala rolled onto her stomach and spread her legs wide.

"Before you get on top of her Kenz, put a pillow under her pelvis." I suggested.

Kala raised her pelvis and lower abdomen a bit while Kenz placed a pillow under her.

This had the effect of thrusting her pussy back up in the air some giving me better access to her satin sheath.

Kenz then got on top of her belly down and spread her legs wide as well.

Licking my lips in lust for these two beauties, my cock was at full attention.

With Kenz's pussy juices still on my right hand, I stroked my cock a couple of times to lube it up then plunged my rampant dick forward aiming to slide between the two targets but miscued and slid into Kenz's sopping wet love tunnel instead causing her to moan then whimper as I pulled back out.

With my dick even slicker from her dripping wet pussy, I went ahead and tilted my pelvis down and forward as I drove back entering Kala for my first round of thrusts. Pulling out of Kala after about a dozen thrusts leaving her whining for more then plunging Kenz's love box about an equal amount, all three of us were worked up to the point of loosing our minds. Pulling out of Kenz I thrust back into Kala triggering her climax causing me to cum on the third stroke pulsing twice triggering a small climax in her. Managing to pull out of Kala and plunge back into Kenz, loosing a shot before giving her two more pulses and triggering her climax as she tightened around my shaft.

We had finally gotten to where we kept a small stack of hand towels in the bedroom on the bottom shelf of the night stands. So we grabbed one each and cleaned up a bit before laying back down and falling asleep.

----------------------------------------

Friday morning and sure enough, I was awoken with my stiff soldier being molested. It wasn't just one of them, they were both under the sheet at my crotch taking turns licking on my stiff shaft giggling lightly.

I lie there a minute enjoying the sensation when I heard, "Come on Kala, it's my turn."

"Shh... Kenz, you will wake him up."

I whispered, "Are you two fighting over sucking me off?"

"Told you." Kala said.

I raised up the sheet to two smiling faces as Kenz pushed Kala's face away from my man meat before kissing the tip and sucking me into her mouth.

Kenz's eyes sparkled as she looked up at me caught with the goods in her mouth.

"AWE JEEZE... Kenz... then ungh." grunting as the tip of my cock bumped the back of her throat.

She bobbed my cock in and out of her mouth taking it all the way to the back of her throat then pulled of to tell Kala, "Soon. You can have the first shot." before taking me back in and trying to suck the pineapple cum-shake out of my balls.

"Aaahh... D... Daammnn... gonna... cum!"

She quickly pulled off and let Kala take over just as my load blew, "NNGH... NNNGH... AAHH!"

First shot then the second one blasted into Kala's mouth clamped around my swollen cock head before Kenz pushed against her forehead saying, "Damn it, sis!" pulling my cock out of Kala's mouth and pushing it into her own just as the third, fourth and fifth shots pulsed out with my hips off the bed.

I managed to push Kenz away from my now over sensitive cock head with Kala leaning back int to lick the last drop or two as they dribbled out causing my cock to jump and twitch.

I started to calm down from the best blowjob ever when I heard Kala ask, "How does it compare to the DQ flavor?"

Kenz was savoring the load in her mouth before swallowing the last of and saying, "Much better. Don't know if it's the fresh pineapple or the vanilla ice-cream brand or both but DQ is definitely not as tasty."

"Think we can get him to drink one every night before bedtime?" asked Kala.

"I certainly hope so." Kenz replied

"Um... girls, I'm right here." I said waving my hand in the air.

Kala rolled her eyes my direction before addressing Kenz with, "Did you hear something?" with a grin.

Kenz looked at me and replied with, "Oh, hello Scott. Did you need something?" then giggled.

"Very funny girls. I may just sit with the Bulldogs fans tonight after all." closing one eye and tilting my head as I grinned.

"What? You would deny us of showing off our new found love interest?" Kala quipped.

"My we're getting sassy."

"Awe, you love us though." grinned Kenz.

"OK, let's get our day started. Lance will be here soon... and yes I do love you both." Kissing Kenz then Kala.

We got up and showered before dressing for the day and to get breakfast.

----------------------------------------

After cleaning up the breakfast mess, Kala and I went out putting our work boots on as Lance and Betty got there to head to the fields after unloading the two trucks full of corn into the holding bin that had pretty much emptied last night during the dry down.

Kenz stayed behind to help Betty with some of the office work, clean on the house and do some laundry.

Kala took the service truck with the fuel tank to fuel the combine and tractors while Lance and I took the two empty trucks back to the field we were going to try and finish today.

We were caught up with the dryer by about 1:30 so Aaron and Lance continued cutting stalks to try and catch up.

Rob sent me the lease agreement for the old gym to review and Sid had sent me the building inspection report. It looked like other than the roof needing replaced within the year with a little patching before winter, there was only some minor plumbing fixes that would only take a couple of days, some wiring and mounting points that needed added to install the drop down movie screen, some cleaning and sealing done in the locker rooms and painting, the main gym building was in reasonable shape to make the changes and additions.

Rob felt that the lease agreement he and the schools lawyer came up with was good for both parties.

The school board was calling a special meeting to deal with another issue that had come up suddenly next Wednesday evening and the superintendent contacted me letting me know they would address the lease and vote on it then. I asked her to add me, Sid and Rob to the agenda.

The patent lawyer let me know that he had sent the provisional patent paperwork in to the US patent office as well.

The day ended with Aaron leaving with his first paycheck and we had supper around 5:00 and got ready to go to the game.

----------------------------------------

We pulled into the parking lot and started to get out. The girls were in the front seat with Kala driving. Just as she opened her door to get out two guys in a Ford Taurus pulled in. They got out and the one on the passenger side looked at Kala and said, "Kala, sweetheart how about sitting with me tonight for old times sake?"

"Not on your life creep." She replied.

"Awe, come on baby you know you miss Joe and you need my lovin," grabbing his crotch.

I got out of the 4 Runner and followed Kenz around the SUV when the driver saw her and blurted out, "Kenz, long time no see. Where'd you guys get the nice wheels? How about you and I spend some quality time together baby."

"Get lost Trav!" Kenz exclaimed.

"That's no way to treat your boyfriend."

"Problem girls?" as I stepped from behind Kenz.

Kala replied, "Not as long as these two scumbags leave and not bother us anymore." as she walked over to me.

I stepped in between the girls and the two scrawny guys as they moved to stand side by side.

"Who the fuck are you?" the first one spit out.

"None of your damned business, Joe, I presume."

"What's it to you? We came back to get our girlfriends back." Joe said.

"Not happening dude. I think the two of you need to get back in your POS rattle trap of a car and leave."

Joe started toward me when Travis grabbed his arm holding him back.

From behind them, "Smart move Travis. I can guarantee that unless you get the drop on him with a gun it will end badly for the two of you even if I don't step in."

"If you two are thinking on starting something, then I'd advise against it, as I'll bust the two of you with his help if needed, and haul you off to jail." Steve continued. He and Stella had just pulled in on the other side of the Ford just as the scene started. Stella had her phone out and was videoing the exchange.

Travis had let go of Joe's arm and turned to see Steve behind them. He spun back around and pulled on Joe's shoulder and said, "Come on Joe we need to leave."