My New Life Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe turned around and saw Stella videoing the exchange.

"What the hell, she taking a video of us?" he asked.

"Yes she is. I asked her to so we would have evidence in case you two bozos planned on creating trouble." Steve said.

"Shit, shit, shit, let's go Trav."

They got in the car and left.

I shook Steve's hand and asked, "What are the two of you doing here tonight?"

"I talked him into coming to the game since I hadn't been yet this year." Stella said.

"You sitting with the Bulldogs fans or the Mules tonight?" Steve asked with a grin.

"He's coming with us." Kala stepped up and took my arm then Kenz did so on my right.

Steve looked at me and grinned bigger, "Traitor.

"Hey, at least I haven't heard the queen yell, "Off with his head!", yet." in a clear reference to "Alice in Wonderland."

Stella caught the gist of my comment and said, "Ah, yes, fell down a rabbit hole did we?"

Steve and the girls burst out laughing catching on.

I just shook my head and grinned like the Cheshire Cat. Then we headed to the ticket gate.

Steve saw one of the off duty deputies sitting in his car and went over and told him to watch out for a rattly old black Ford Taurus with two guys in it in case they came back.

As we got in line to pay to enter the field, Steve asked me, "Hey Scott, do you have any more duplexes left to rent?"

"Yeah, there is one left right now before the other three get built. Why, you know somebody that is looking?"

"Yeah, me. My landlord is putting the house I'm renting now up for sale and I'm not interested in it. How much they run a month?"

"Really? Well to have you on premises as a deterrent I'll knock off a hundred a month if that is OK with you." as I told him how much his rent would be.

"Sweet. I'll probably take it. When can I see it?"

"We can swing past after the game. I was planning on staying at the girls' apartment tonight anyway."

"Great."

We paid to get in and headed to the concession stand to get some drinks and snacks for the game and headed to the bleachers.

I looked up and saw the Carson's, Kates' and Stone's all settling in with their drinks and snacks.

"Hey girls, do you mind if we sit in front those folks up there?"

"That's fine with us." They both chimed in at the same time.

"So, Steve, you and Stella heading to the Bulldogs section?"

"Naw, we'll sit with you guys since you might need me to keep you from getting beat up when you start rooting for the Bulldogs instead of the Mules. If that's OK with Stella?"

"I'm good." Stella said.

We walked up the steps and scooted our way to the empty seats in front of the folks I'm working with to manage my winnings and the tri-county foundation. They saw us headed their way and waived.

"So bringing reinforcements to keep the Mules' fans intimidated huh?" Pete quipped seeing Steve in his uniform.

"Yeah, Hadn't planned on it but he offered to protect me from you die hard Mules' fans when I started rooting for the Bulldogs."

We settled in for the game and some of the Mules' cheerleaders saw the two girls and came up to visit before the game started as did their former cheer coach who offered the girls their old cheer uniforms since they had gotten new ones before the school year started.

I pulled out a Benjamin and gave it to the cheer coach for the uniforms even though she offered them to the girls for free.

"You must be Scott, I've been hearing a lot about you around the school with your donations to the area schools for school meals to those who need it. Thank you so much. Well I need to run." shaking my hand as well as Steve and Stella's.

She headed off to the press box.

We enjoyed the game with the score going back and forth and tied at the half. Both teams were having to work hard to score when I leaned over past Kala who was sitting beside Stella and said, "What if the three of us can see if we can get a rise out of the Mule fans?"

"What do you have in mind?" Stella asked.

"When I signal during a pause in the noise, lets you, Steve and I stand up and shout "Go Bulldogs." at the top of our lungs."

"I like it. I coax Steve into it."

She leaned over to him and he looked at me and shrugged then nodded.

Just after the cheering died down from the teams coming back on the field, things got quiet. I waived my and in front of Stella and Steve saw us start to rise. We shouted at the top of our lungs, "GO BULLDOGS!" then quickly sat back down to a round of "BOOS" in the crowd around us. The Bulldogs fans countered with "YEAH, GO BULLDOGS" then it started with alternating "GO BULLDOGS" "GO MULES" that went on until the start of the second half.

Rob tapped me on the shoulder as he leaned down to my ear, "Damn! Young man your sure know how to stir things up." grinning.

Kala turned before he pulled back and said with a mischievous grin, "He sure does."

Both Rob and I turned red in the face.

Finally the game was coming to a close with both teams fighting hard for the win. The Bulldogs were up by one point with the Mules having just scored a touchdown with 7 seconds to go and their field goal/extra point kicker was out with a twisted ankle. The teams lined up at the line and the ball was snapped. The Mules were going for the two point conversion.

The Bulldogs defensive right tackle suddenly went down without being blocked and the Mules' quarterback slipped through for the 2 point score winning the game. The right tackle was on the ground holding his upper thigh with an apparent leg cramp.

Pete spoke up and said, "I don't believe we would have gotten that score if the right tackle hadn't gone down. One hell of a game though."

"Yeah, no kidding." Replied Steve.

We left the game and headed back to the girls' apartment with Steve and Stella following.

----------------------------------------

We pulled in and I went into the office to get a key for the last duplex and we took Steve and Stella to look it over. After about 15 minutes Steve spoke up and said, "This will do nicely. How about I come past tomorrow and sign the lease and give you a check for the deposit and first month's rent."

"Tomorrow will be fine. What time do you think you will be past so I have someone here? Make the check for the first month's rent only. I'm waving the deposit in your case."

"I'll be on patrol tomorrow so I can come past anytime after 8:00 in the morning."

"Anytime between 8 and 9 will be fine."

Kenz pulled me aside and asked if we could invite them in for a while.

"Steve, how about you and Stella come in to the girls' apartment for a while? It's just after 9 and if you want, I can go get the lease agreement now."

He looked at Stella and she nodded with a smile.

"Sounds good to us and yes go ahead and get the agreement and I'll write you a check."

"I'll go get the agreement." said Kenz and took off toward the office.

She brought back the agreement and the receipt book and wrote him a receipt when we got into the apartment.

Kala offered to get everyone a lemonade and snack and Stella got up to help her.

Kenz left to take the signed rental agreement back to the office to make a copy for Steve and put the check on the desk to go to the bank.

With all three girls busy, Steve asked, "Do you have a problem with me asking Stella to move into the duplex with me?"

"Certainly not. Why? You planning on it?"

"Yeah, I haven't said anything to her yet but she is wanting to move out of her parents house and doesn't have the money for an apartment with still finishing school."

"Cool. You two are a nice couple. Hope things work out for the two of you."

"Yeah, we seem to be hung up on each other."

"Great, I think she will probably go for it." I said. "In fact, the girls and I will be sharing the master bedroom, the two of you are welcome to spend the night in the other bedroom if you want."

"Really?"

"Yeah, just strip the sheets in the morning so they can be washed." grinning.

All three girls came back into the living room and Kala asked, "Would it be alright if Stella and Steve spent the night in the spare room tonight?"

Steve and I burst out laughing then Steve noticed the puzzled look on the girls' faces and said, "Scott just made me the same offer. Stella?"

Stella was just standing there with her face turning red but her head bobbing up and down like a bobble head on the dash of a speeding car.

"Guess that is a yes." Steve said.

Stella walked over to Steve in the recliner and handed him his drink and sat a small bowl of snack mix on the table then promptly sat on his lap with her drink.

The twins came over to where I was sitting on the couch and set beside me with Kala handing me my drink and Kenz sat another bowl of snack mix on the coffee table in front of us. Both girls were almost sharing my lap they were sitting so close.

We spent about another half hour chatting and catching up when Stella started to get handsy with Steve.

Kala nudged me and I said, "Well, I think it is about time I went to bed. Steve, you and Stella feel free to use the spare tooth brushes and tooth paste and small bottles of mouth wash if you want in the top drawer of the hall bath. There should be unlimited hot water from the point of use water heater in under the sink if you need a shower at any point. Goodnight and see you in the morning for breakfast."

"Good night Scott, Kenz and Kala. I'm going to run out to my patrol car and get the spare uniform that I carry in the trunk for in the morning before we turn in."

I grabbed our empty glasses and bowl and put them on the sink cabinet in the kitchen and headed to the master bedroom. The girls had already gone into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

It had been a long day and evening and it wasn't long before both girls were falling asleep and I was not far behind.

----------------------------------------

We all three must have been somewhat tired since neither girl woke me with bad dreams and I didn't have any either.

I woke from a pleasant erotic dream where I was doing both of my girls one after the other waking up before the happy ending.

Or a least that's what I thought. When I was awake enough to be aware of my surroundings I realized I was spooning Kenz from behind but my morning woody was occupying the space between her legs. She was gently fucking herself on my cock again.

I leaned into her right ear and whispered, "Are you awake baby?"

"Mn Hm." was the quiet reply I got back.

"No cum-shake this morning?"

"Is that what you would prefer?"

"No, I'm quite happy with the current arrangement. Damn you feel good wrapped around my love stick baby. Nuzzling her right ear lobe with my mouth and tongue sending chills down my back and eliciting a little giggle.

"Mmmm... I woke about 3:00 and you were nice and hard against my butt so I couldn't resist putting you in me. I must have dozed back off and just woke a few minutes ago with you still in me. I'm so happy when you're buried in me."

I started gently thrusting my stiff cock in her love tunnel as she wiggled and pushed back against me as we fucked quietly in the early morning. I was holding her wrapped in my left arm, unlacing my fingers from hers and cupped her left breast gently stroking her taught nipple.

"Waking up with you two in my bed is the highlight of my day. I would rather be here with both of you. I just wish I could be with the two of you at the same time."

"SCOTT, don't go there. Kala and I have both made it perfectly clear that we both want you bad enough that we are willing to share."

"I know, I just can't help feeling that I'm being unfair to you when I'm with Kala making love or to Kala when I with you like this. I am so in love with the two of you."

She took my right hand and pressed it down between her legs to where we were coupled with our fingers interlaced as she turned her head letting me kiss her gently on the lips as we continued our gentle love making. I started stroking her clitty as I gently thrust in and out of her love sheath.

Letting go of my hand she started teasing me where my cock joined my ball sack causing it to twitch and swell.

"I'm not going to last much longer the way your squeezing my cock in your pussy lover. Mmmnn... nnngh..."

"Mmmm... me either... unh... unh... almost there... fill my pussy lover, cum in me. I want... too... fill your... unh... warm love."

She turned her head and buried her face in her pillow as she came.

"NNNGH... OH... OH, OH... GAWD... SCOTT!" Her body trembling in cum quakes.

My cock burned with my cum surging through my vein bathing her sweet pussy with my love juice as I stroked her finger against the base of my cock causing one of the most intense climaxes I had ever experienced. Both of us quivering in our orgasms.

"DAMN! KENZ... UNNGH... AAHH!" As I nuzzled her ear before burying my mouth against the back of her head trying to muzzle my voice.

"Hope you have some left for me." From behind me. Kala was awake.

Kenz and I lie there in our post sex bliss with our hands still between her legs as our sex oozed out my cock starting to deflate as we kissed in the early morning light.

We heard Steve's name screamed out from the other room.

Kala sat up and said, "Sounds like Stella got it this morning too."

The three of us started to laugh at the sound of the sex from the next bedroom.

I could feel our mixed sex on my hand and said, "Believe we need to clean up this mess."

"Um, but I don't mind cleaning up these messes love." Kenz cooed taking her hand and starting to lick our combined sex juices from her fingers.

"Allow me." as Kala moved to pull me her direction from between Kenz's thighs, then moved down to lick me clean.

Kala kept up the attention on my limp cock until it started to respond to her gentle stroking and sucking. This girl was determined to get some for herself this morning.

As soon as my boy was stiff enough, she moved her knees to the outside of my hips while holding my love stick pointed at the ceiling then lowered herself onto the tip before disappearing my cock into her hot wet love sheath. Guess the sounds of Kenz and my love making and listing to Steve nail Stella to the bed had her all worked up.

As soon as I was buried completely in her body, she started flexing her vaginal muscles getting my boy's attention. Between the flexing and her body's gyrations on my cock, I was getting fully aroused in no time.

"Unh... sweetie. That feels nice." I moaned.

"Just stay with me... unh, unh, unh..." as she chased her climax. "I hope you have some cum for me this morning lover."

Her firm tits bouncing as she rode me cowgirl style. I started up thrusting on her downward plunge causing a catch in her breath, "Unh... unh... "with every collision of our pelvises. The look of determination was arousing as she bounced up and down on my cock.

I leaned forward a bit while reaching up and pulling her toward me with my left hand, our lips met in a sweet kiss as we copulated. While we were grinding ourselves against each other, I took my right hand and placed it where our pubic bones met brushing my thumb against her aroused clit.

"AHH... "She gasped, as my thumb pad pressed against her clit causing her eyes to widen in response but breaking her movement toward climax.

I could see a little pout form on her face before I suggested, "Hey baby, how about I sit up and you scootch into my lap and wrap your lovely legs around me.

Her eyes lit back up and a smile formed on her cute face as she moved her lithe body to comply with my suggestion.

"You like that position don't you sweetie."

"Um Huh." was her response as she put her arms around my neck pulling me in for a kiss.

I grabbed her hips and began wiggling and flexing my glutes causing a random motion of my stiff cock buried in her depths.

"Ummm... God... that's nice." she moaned against my mouth.

I could feel her tight small body respond to my movements and she started to flex her tight vaginal muscles around my manhood.

"Damn! Sweetheart. I'm... not... goin... to last... long... Ungh... if you... Nngh... keep that up." I said.

"It's your fault the way you are moving your stiff cock against my pussy walls... UHHH... OOO... GAWD... D... Don't... Stop... AAHH... F... FEELS... So... OH FUCK... FUCK, NNNGH!" as her ride to the moon left.

What little that was left in my balls squirted into her warm soft love cannal with, "NNGH... OOOH... NNNGH! Feeling her nails dig into my back as she shuddered in orgasm.

I grabbed her sweet butt cheeks and pulled her tight into my body with her nipples poking my chest. After a few deep breaths to get us both breathing normal again, we both put a hand behind the other's head and mashed our open mouths together wrestling our tongues, both trying to give the other a tonsillectomy.

We finally broke short of oxygen panting to get ourselves back under control.

"I'm absolutely infatuated with making love to you face to face. I feel so connected to you seeing your love light shine when we climax together." I said.

Nodding her pretty head like a jack hammer, "Me too. I feel that you share a deep part of you with me every time we connect like that."

"As much as I hate it, guess we had better get up and start the day," I said, "Shower together?"

Here face lit up as she nodded.

We got up, showered taking time to bathe each other completely and me scrubbing her petty blond locks.

We headed out after getting dressed to find Kenz and Stella fixing breakfast as Steve came out in his uniform ready to start the day.

"What are your plans today?" Steve asked me.

"Heading back to the farm to help out with the harvest. Don't have to get there right away though since Aaron would be there to help."

"I have to head North to patrol after breakfast, would you mind to give Stella a lift to her place when you go?

"Can do." I said.

The girls stayed behind to clean the two single bed room units that were being used more or less as motel suites for the new plants use before heading down to the farm later.

Stella and I left after Steve pulled out.

We chatted on the way back to her place and just as we got to the street she lived on she asked,

"Scott, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure, but I reserve the right to not answer if I choose."

"Do you really love both Kenz and Kara?"

"Most assuredly."

"Equally?"

"Absolutely.

"Hm."

"Does that bother you?"

"Not me but most folks don't know how to handle this."

"My suggestion is to just go with it and not worry about it. It is between the three of us."

"What if you have kids with one or both."

"Then we have kids. They will be half siblings in the case of kids from each of the girls and full siblings if they are from one mother. And yes, I have told them both that I would welcome children in the future."

"You sound awful sure of this."

"Totally. Why are you asking this?"

"Just curious."

"OK."

"Guess I'd better get out since we are here. Thanks for the ride."

"Anytime. Bye."

"Bye."

'That was curious' I thought.

I headed on home to help with the harvest.

----------------------------------------

Getting back to the farm, Andy and Aaron were both working out well. They were keeping the harvest going so I took care of some other business until lunch then took over for Lance in the combine.

Aaron razed me about the yelling at the game last night starting the cheering competition between the two schools.

About 2:30 the girls got there and brought the Defender to see out how things were going. I gave them a ride in the combine letting them both take a turn of operating. They were both quickly picking up on operating the equipment.