My New Life Ch. 18

Story Info
Community Foundation/Scott's going to be an uncle/More drama.
14.9k words
4.73
8.5k
14

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

*All characters in this story are purely fictional. Any first or surnames that are used are not the depiction of anyone in particular.

*All sex described in this story is between consenting adults, 18 or over.


*Comments and votes are appreciated. For the grammar police, I edited this story but it, being a long story, is bound to have some uncaught errors here and there. Feel free to contact me with any errors you find but don't leave them in the comments. I will collect any errors and overwrite the story with the corrections when I have time. Please leave your comments about what you like or dislike about the story only, and please keep it constructive either way you go.

*I am NOT a professional writer, so don't read this if this free story doesn't fit your standards.

----------------------------------------

* In the previous chapter:

Fall out continues from the altercation on Saturday. More play time with the girls. Unexpected treat while waiting on a long train. Kenz gets her first drive in a tractor. the Baum's gets moved in to the rented duplex. Scott gets some unexpected help on the harvest. School board is receptive to the proposed old gym lease.

*The story continues in this chapter:

More bad dreams. Lance and Betty expecting. Scott surprises the girls on his thoughts of children, just not right away. Night out with the girls that lead to a pretty intense love making session. Tri-County Community Foundation gets formed. Patent work started for my redesigned parts. Rental complex starting to fill up. Attended HS football game with the girls.

*For those curious on how to pronounce Kenz it is Ken z with a hard z.

----------------------------------------

Chapter 18 -- Harvest Continues -- HS Football

Wednesday: Week 6

Having fallen asleep with both girls heads on my shoulders and chest I was woken around 1:30 with Kenz having another bad dream. She was shaking and whimpering as I spooned her. Finally getting my senses about me I shook her whispering, "Sweetie, sweetie... wake up you're having another bad dream."

She startled awake sitting up in the bed holding her face in her hands, "Scott, Scott are you OK?"

She finally came to realize that she was awake and no longer dreaming and turned into me reaching up and putting her arms around my neck placing her head against my neck and shoulder. I could feel the tears dripping on my bare chest.

"Baby, are you OK?" I asked as she lightly sobbed then nodding her head.

[Sniff] "Yeah... I... I think... so." [sniff] "God, Scott... are the dreams ever going to stop?"

"Probably but it may take quite a while. I still have bad dreams about the traffic stop last year on occasion but they keep getting further and further apart. This will too in time."

"I wish they would go away." she whispered trying to not wake Kala.

"Me to babe."

"Sorry to wake you and get you all wet with my tears."

"Don't worry about it. I'm here for both of you as you two are for me."

"I know, I love you."

"I love you too sweetie." I said.

"Think you can go back to sleep?"

"Think so, if you hold me."

"Anytime pumpkin." as we both laid back down with her in my arms.

I kissed her on top of the head as she sighed in my arms dropping back off to sleep in a few minutes.

I listened to her breathing ease up and drifted back off.

----------------------------------------

About two hours later I was woken again from behind me with, "Oh, Scott! NO!"

I quickly moved my arm from under Kenz and laid her gently back on the pillow and quickly turned putting my arms around Kala whispering into her ear, "Sweetie, you're having a bad dream." gently shaking her.

She woke up and turned into me throwing her arms around my neck pulling me to her. I nuzzled her cheek and whispered as she sobbed, "I'm here love. You're safe in my arms."

"Oh, Scott, they had cut your neck and you were bleeding badly as they grabbed the two of us."

"Didn't happen baby. I'm here with you and Kenz and we are safe in my bed."

"I'm so... so... sorry."

"Don't be baby, it will get better with time. Lie down and try to get back to sleep."

"Hold me? Please?"

"Anytime baby, anytime."

In a few minutes she was lightly snoring again from her stuffy nose from the crying.

I lie there for a few minutes and dozed back off.

----------------------------------------

I hadn't set the alarm knowing that I would probably wake early with needing to get going on the corn harvest. I guess the disturbed sleep with the two girls' nightmares had an affect on my plans. I woke from a bad dream that turned into a nice one and when my head cleared I felt something on my morning woody. I suspected it was Kenz since she has a habit of waking up and going for a cum-shake early but to my surprise she was still sleeping beside me.

I raised the sheet to see a blond head bobbing on my stiff cock and when she felt the sheet move looked up at me pulling my cock from her mouth with a smile.

I smiled back and asked, "Can I do something for you sweetie?"

"Um... no, I can help myself." and went back to sucking on my love stick.

"Oh... Damn!... So... good..." I moaned.

She increased her stroking with her sweet hand and then took me to the back of her throat sucking like she was taking in a thick shake.

"AAHH... NNGHH!" as my love juice shot down her throat pumping my load into her belly.

Kenz woke up at that point sitting up and realizing what was going on got a pouty look on her face.

Kala pulled off my cock kissing then licking the drop forming at my slit before turning her nose up at her sister and saying, "Umm... that was delicious sis. I got it this time." with a smirk.

Kenz replied with, "I'm still three blow jobs ahead of you."

"Oh, it's so on." Kala replied.

My mouth flew open before I could speak up then said, "So... swallowing my morning cum is now a competition between you two?"

Kala cocked her head to the right, looked at me then clamped her lower lip between her teeth before slightly parting her lips then doing a slow lick of her lips from right to left pausing to wink at me with a smirk and got up heading to the bathroom.

Kenz said, "What the hell was that about?"

"I don't know but I think I'm about to be devoured alive."

Kenz tilted her head to the left and grinned like the Cheshire Cat.

The tune to Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit" started playing in my head as I got up and shook it trying to clear the song from my thoughts starting to go get a shower and get dressed for the day when, "Aye stud, we've found what we want in life right here in this bedroom and don't intend to give it up." standing and pulling my face around for a deep passionate kiss.

My head returned to "White Rabbit" instantly as she reached down and wrapped her soft hand around my member. I went hard immediately as she saw the look in my eyes. She scramble back onto the bed scooting to the head board sitting there looking at me pensively like she had done something wrong and was in trouble. That look was totally irresistible and I moved to the bed grabbing her feet pulling her down the bed. Her head slid down to the pillow as I pulled.

Placing her left foot over her right crossing her legs, I flipped her over onto her stomach face down pulling her legs apart spreading them so I could crawl in between. Her hands had gone above her head as she slid down the bed and when I got about to her knees on mine, I reached up trapping both hands in my left hand holding them above her head.

Reaching between her legs, I slid two fingers into her quickly damping pussy causing her to gasp, "AAHH!" Her body shivered and I could feel a light tremble in a small climax as her pussy now became sopping wet.

"OH... GOD... SCOTT!" she yelped.

Pulling my fingers from her dripping love tunnel and sucking them clean tasting her sweet nectar, my stiff cock pulsed and twitched in lust.

Moving to lower myself, I took both of her hands in each of mine interlacing our fingers as I pulled her arms down until I was resting most of my weight on my elbows while my heat seeking missile found it's target and locked on.

On contact, my cock slid all the way in until my balls slammed into her upper thighs and she exploded as I prone boned her.

"OOHH, OOO... AHH... SC... SCOTT... NGH!" Shuddering in climax as my balls contracted spitting out what little baby juice I could deliver after I pumped her four or five times. I held my cock in place until going soft as she continued to climax and twitch in her throes of passion until I could no longer hold myself off of her and rolled to the side panting from the quick exertion.

She lie beside me still on her stomach leaking her pussy juices, and what little I could contribute, onto the sheets.

After lying there a few minutes we got up and quickly showered off then got dressed for the day and headed to the kitchen to help with breakfast.

----------------------------------------

After breakfast, Kenz and I headed out to the field to get the harvest going again. She was able to read for her one class in between my needing to empty the hopper on the combine. When I got about full, I'd let her know over the walkie talkie app that I need to empty and she would fire up the tractor pulling the dump wagon and come along side me under the withdrawal spout so I could keep running as my hopper emptied. She would then park and wait for the second round studying before having to pull along side again. After getting two hoppers in the dump wagon she would speed off to the closest truck and empty ready for another round. About 10:30 Kala came back to spare Kenz so she could get some more studying done taking over until lunch.

Andy had gotten there and since the girls were doing so well, he jumped into the tractor with the field cultivator and started cutting the stalks behind the harvest. We continued until we had to quit and leave for the counseling session in Mount Vernon leaving Andy to finish unloading the trucks into the holding bin for the dryer.

Thursday was a repeat of Wednesday for the harvest but with only Andy and I able to work. Lance helped us move equipment as needed running us back and forth in the Defender and helping do the unloading as needed. This didn't put a strain on his leg.

I worked late into the night filling both trucks, the dump wagon and the combine hopper.

I got up early Friday and unloaded the trucks before Lance got there to help me get them positioned into the next field. I was going to put in another full 12 to 14 hour day with rains due to start early Saturday morning and continue through most of Sunday.

Andy showed up again after taking his son to day care and we put in a full day again with the girls able to help more. They had both tested out of two of their classes and would only be taking three classes apiece for the semester.

----------------------------------------

Friday Week 6:

We did have to stop for a nice supper that Lance and Betty fixed on Friday night though.

They had big news. "I had my OB-GYN appointment the other day and Lance and I are expecting our first child." Betty said.

The girls were ecstatic and I was thrilled for them.

I looked at Lance and said, "So, did it happen that Saturday morning that you walked in on us?"

Betty grinned and blushed as Lance's face turned bright red. She looked at us and nodded her head.

"Lance buddy, glad we could be and inspiration for you." I said with a wicked grin.

He just hug his head and kept quiet but turned even redder in the face.

"Let's see, that was the second week of August so that would make the baby due around mid May. Hm that would be just around the girl's birthday." I said.

"Oh! WOW! That would be cool if the baby was born on our birthday!" they both screamed.

After a little celebration, Lance and I headed back out to get some more corn picked leaving the girls all hyped up and making plans.

He had gotten the OK to go back to farming after his checkup earlier in the day.

"That is going to be one spoiled baby with those three." I said to Lance.

"No shit." was his reply grinning. "You may have to get those two knocked up sooner rather than later."

"I certainly hope not. I want to travel with the girls some this winter. But I would take care of them just the same."

We headed off to the field with Lance glancing at me out of the corner of his eye.

----------------------------------------

I crashed again after a long day and the girls stayed with me again. The counseling on Wednesday helped the three of us and we only had one bad dream apiece the rest of the week. Talking out the ordeal seemed to really help the girls and I. We still had a good ways to go though with an appointment again for next Wednesday afternoon.

Since the rains were coming for the weekend I decided to take each of them on an overnight date separately and Kenz won the toss for Saturday night. We headed to St. Louis after I booked a motel on Thursday night. The Cards were out of town for the weekend so rooms were not much of an issue.

We took in a couple of museums, the Science Museum and the Third Degree Glass Factory. Had supper at the Panorama Restaurant and spent the night in the motel. We got back Sunday just before noon and I turned around and drove back to St. Louis with Kala for Sunday night pretty much repeating the date the previous night but she chose the Museum of Westward Expansion rather than the Glass Factory since she didn't have school on Monday and it would be at least noon before I could get back in the field.

----------------------------------------

Week 7 -- Second Week of September.

After Kala and I got back the girls came out of the kitchen to where I was starting a 3D print and Kala said, "Scott, we need to talk." My heart dropped into my stomach and I took a deep breath before turning around to face them.

"What's up?" With a look of concern on my face.

They both immediately picked up on my concern when they both said at the same time, "Nothing bad love."

Kala then spoke, "We both did not like being left alone during the date nights this weekend. We both would prefer that you take the both of us at the same time."

I let out a big sigh of relief exhaling the breath I didn't realize that I was holding in.

They could see the relief on my face and Kenz asked, "What, did you think we were going to announce that we were pregnant or something?"

"No, no... I... I was afraid that you were going to tell me that one or both of you were done with our relationship. Pregnancy I would have accepted, but I was hoping we could travel some before that would happen."

Their eyes got big in surprise before Kenz said, "Y... you'd... be... happy with one... or... both of us... being pregnant?"

Smiling "Yep. I have seen how you two are when you're around kids and how excited you two were with Lance and Betty's announcement and I love little ones."

"Oh. My. GOD! I'd... I'd love to... to have your... babies someday! Just maybe in a couple of years... I mean... if something happened before... I... I'd be OK with it." Kala exclaimed throwing here arms around my neck for a hug.

Kenz piped in, "ME TOO!" launching herself at the both of us for a group hug.

Kenz put her hand behind my head and pulled me to her open mouth for a kiss plunging her tongue into mine trying to rip my tonsils out. My head spinning with the moment.

When Kenz and I broke and I managed to take a deep breath, Kala did the same.

When she and I came up for air I said, "I just wish I could kiss the both of you like that at the same time."

They both got a funny look on their face.

"What?"

"You wouldn't be near as handsome with two mouths silly." Kenz said before laughing.

"Yeah, not sure about that vision in my head." Kala chided.

"I'm not sure what the two of you see in me, I'm certainly not handsome."

"Oh, sweet heart, you are and you're compassionate, kind, great with kids and have proven that you will do absolutely anything for the two of us including putting your life on the line to protect us. We couldn't ask for anything more in a guy and are more than happy to share you." Kala said.

"Ditto for me." Kenz said.

I pulled the both of them to me for another hug.

Letting them go, Kala asked, "What are you printing now.

"My first attempt at 7 of 9 implants for your Halloween costumes. I ordered some glue used in movies and theater to attach things to skin that are easy to remove when desired."

"Really? You were serious about going trick or treating?" Kenz asked.

"Guess we can, but I was told that I was expected back at the Warhammer Halloween party in my Borg costume and was told to bring the two of you dressed appropriately. I thought that your Ensign outfits with the Borg implants would look cute. Oh, and no more one on one dates. From now on it's the three of us when we go out, in or out of town. What's for lunch?"

With that we headed to the kitchen while the printer went to work.

----------------------------------------

Andy would not be available much through the week with starting work but Lance was able to go back to farming. The FFA student, Aaron, had managed to change his school schedule since he was a Senior and was able to show up for work at one o'clock in the afternoons most days since he had more than enough credits to graduate and be ready for college next fall. That took a bit of a load off the girls and I in helping Lance but we continued when needed.

----------------------------------------

The other two single apartments were being occupied at the end of the week with temporary folks helping set up equipment at the new parts factory. They would be there through the week for about two months. We also had another couple that were starting work there, she in the office and he was going to be doing maintenance, that came in and leased one of the duplexes for the year and they would be moving in next week.

Terry the realitor had two more single bedroom renters that were coming by next week. Andy's wife Mary had agreed to be someone that potential renters could talk to and let them look at the apartments or duplexes until someone could meet them if they were interested in renting.

Construction on one of the townhouses and the second single bedroom building was getting underway.

The girls and I had another counseling session and things were starting to get better on that front. Nightmares were only coming every once or twice a week and less severe.

They were also doing well in class and started looking into taking classes online so we could travel starting around Christmas break.

The girl's mother Molly was doing well at rehab and we visited a couple more times with her. The Dr. we were seeing for counseling said that it looked like she might be able to cut her stay to 6 weeks instead of the normal 8 with coming back a couple of times a week for sessions with her Dr. to keep tabs on her.

I had my final meeting at Warhammer with the team that was working the project that I was supposed to start when I abruptly left after hitting the lottery. I also set up and appointment with the patent lawyer that Warhammer uses to see about getting a patent on my parts redesign for early next week.

----------------------------------------

Saturday of week 7:

I took the girls out to dinner and dancing in Mount Vernon before heading back home for the evening. They were both asked to dance by several guys but turned them all down preferring to only dance with me or each other. A couple of the young ladies that were with two of the guys trying to dance with my girls were not happy that their dates were ignoring them and made it known to them. One threw her drink in his face.

Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers