My New Life Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gotten an email from my former boss at Warhammer inviting us to the Halloween party next Friday evening. The girls wanted to go and so did I with our Star Trek outfits so I replied that we would be in attendance.

He also asked me to look into another mechanical interface for the Air Force that would require a trip to Scott AFB East of St. Louis. Said he would send details tomorrow.

We watched the news then headed to bed with the three of us too tired for any fun activities.

----------------------------------------

Friday:

Woke up pissed in the middle of the night from an erotic dream about one of the girls. Wasn't sure which one it was since I couldn't see her face in the dream. I was pissed because I woke up before either of us climaxed.

Took me a bit to clear the sleep fog before I realized I was on my left side and my night woody was being ridden and was buried in a nice spot behind a soft yet firm body. 'Damn, Kala's mounted on me quietly fucking herself. Was it a dream or was I partially awake?'

I moved my hand from her shoulder and grasped her right breast giving it a gentle squeeze.

I could feel her aroused nipple swell even more when I heard a quiet, "Mmmm..."

Feeling her head turn, I nuzzled up against her right cheek giving it a soft gentle kiss.

"Sorry to wake you." Kala whispered. "I woke up and found your hard cock between my legs from behind and my pussy was tingling and wet."

"Sorry if my hardon disturbed you."

"I don't mind if you don't."

"God does your cock feel good."

"So does your pussy."

"Mmmm... cum in me baby."

I slid my hand down between her legs teasing her clit as she slid hers down and spread her fingers around where my hard dick was gently sliding in and out of her love tunnel.

"AAAH... GAWD!" She quietly squeaked as her clit peaked out swelling against my fingers.

Our breathing was speeding up along with our heart rates.

I could feel her soft fingers brushing against my pussy slickened cock as I gently pumped in and out of her with her right leg thrown up over mine. My balls brushing her finger tips on every in stroke and I was quickly approaching my climax.

"Come on baby, fill me with your cum. Feed my kitty!"

That was pretty much the last straw as I grunted and felt my semen rush out of my ball sack and up my cock before filling her pussy with cum.

"MMNGH!... AAHHH!" I grunted under my breath trying not to wake Kenz.

"UNGH... OH... Yeah!" Kala quietly squeaked biting her lower lip trembling in a low intensity climax as my cum bathed her insides.

We both lay there cuddling and caressing each other in our post climax bliss.

"Um... Thank you my under cover angel." I whispered.

Lightly giggling, "Believe me, it was my pleasure." Turning to kiss my lips.

My stiff cock was slowly deflating as we both drifted back off to sleep before we could get to clean up with her leg still over mine .

----------------------------------------

Friday:

Woke up around six with Kenz leaning over me shaking Kala awake.

"What gives?" I asked.

"I started to give you a blow job only to find that you had been in Kala's pussy sometime in the night." Kenz pouted.

"Um, sorry sis, but I woke up with his semi-hard cock between my legs from behind and couldn't resist. You know how it is. You've been there."

"Yeah, but I only got a blow job yesterday and you got your pussy filled."

"Hey, wait a minute. The only thing I got yesterday was you sharing his cum with me after you gave him a wake up blow job. He didn't put out for me till early this morning."

"Oh, yeah. Forgot we had a busy day yesterday."

"Girls, girls. Settle down. I'll go wash up and then I can give Kenz a ride if she wants. I know I do."

"Oh Scott, please sacrifice for my sister." Kala quipped., "I know it's tough duty, but someone has to do it." Grinning.

"Oh, all right, I'll be right back." Getting up to head to the bathroom.

"You'd think he hated putting out for us." Kenz said with a snicker.

"Not a chance." Kala replied.

I got back from the bathroom and found Kenz on her hands and knees with her bare butt in the air and her legs spread wide.

"Come on lover, do me doggie style this morning."

I was already three fourths hard by the time I got to the bed where Kala bent down and started sucking me until I was as hard as I could get.

I crawled up behind Kenz and rubbed my stiff cock up and down her wet slit a couple of times then backed off and lined the tip up with her dripping pussy opening before plunging in until my balls bumped her thighs.

"AAAHH... FUCK that feels good!" Kenz squealed.

"UNGH!" I grunted as she squeezed my stiff cock with her tight pussy muscles trying to milk my balls.

Pulling back until I was almost out of her, I plunged back all the way until I gently bumped her cervix eliciting a little "Unh" from her.

Speeding up a bit I hit her a couple more times before Kala laid down and slid under Kenz's lower abdomen. When I pulled back and pumped in her again, I could feel Kala's mouth and tongue working on Kenz's clit and brushing my cock as I drove in her.

"Harder... Fuck... Me harder, Scott."

I obliged and sped up while Kala teased and licked the two of us where we joined. This resulted in, "Unh... Unh... Unh..." from Kenz as I bumped her cervix with each home bound thrust.

Kala soon had the both of us spun up to the point my balls boiled over shooting what was left of my cum in Kenz with a loud "UNNGH... OOOO... FUCK... FUCK!" from me and Kenz squealing as her legs started quivering with, "AAAAAHHH... FUCK MEEEEEeee!" as she pushed over the top with Kala getting out of the way before collapsing onto the bed with me on top of her.

I lay on top of her for a few seconds before rolling over, "Sorry for mashing you into the mattress."

"I don't mind at all. It's nice to feel the weight of you on me after sex." As I turned to her giving her a kiss.

"cleanup time." Kala announced as she moved to clean our sex from my dwindling cock.

I just shook my head before gasping when she took me into her mouth.

"Sis is becoming addicted to our sex." Kenz said.

"Ya... mmm... think?"

"Hey." As Kala finished licking me clean. "Your turn sis." Pushing Kenz's thighs apart to go after my dripping cum.

"AAHH... easy sis... s... still a bit sensitive."

"Sorry. Now hold still."

"E... easy... Mmmm... for... you to... AAHH... say. OH FUCK!" As she quivered in another small climax.

Kala pulled back and licked her lips with a satisfying smile.

Kenz laid in bed while Kala and I got up heading to the bathrooms before coming back and getting shorts and t-shirts to go spar for our morning workout.

We headed to the kitchen to get a juice and some toast for energy with Kenz finally getting up to get ready for our sparing sessions.

"Get me a juice and some toast as well." She shouted.

We got our morning energy boost and headed down stairs to the mats.

"So, one at a time or both of you at once?" I asked after we got our warm up stretches in.

They both looked at each other silently deciding among themselves and then launched their combined attack catching me off guard knocking my butt to the mat.

I rolled out of the way as they pressed their attack getting to my feet before they could recover from their attempt to pin me down.

"Damn, you two are going to be a force to be reckoned with soon."

They both grinned at my complement before both coming at me again. Kenz high and Kala low.

I barely managed to side step the attack with a smack to a butt as I scurried out of the way. Getting a squeal of protest from Kala.

I turned and pressed in to attack Kala only to get blocked by Kenz. 'Time to up the game.'

I spun off Kenz's block and performed a leg sweep take down of Kala before rolling out of the way of Kenz's kick.

I got around behind her with her follow through and flipped her onto her back on the mat and moving to place a kiss on Kenz's lips.

Kala landed on me causing me to roll off of Kenz and planted a kiss on me as well.

"I'm glad you two are into the kisses instead of beating up on me."

They both giggled before Kenz said, "Yeah, soon we'll be able to take you down and take advantage of you." With a smirk.

"You two don't have to kick my butt to do that. I'll put out anytime."

"We know." They both said in unison as they winked at me.

"OK, I'd like to spar with each of you one on one for a bit. Who's first."

Kala was still on top of me spoke up, "Me." Then started to squirm her clothed pussy against my rapidly swelling cock.

"As enticing as that is, not that way. I want to be sure you're ready for your test Sunday."

Pouting, she rolled off me and got up.

I got in place and had her start. She went through the routine with flawless precision then I had her defend herself as I attacked with a series of kicks and round houses mixing them up to try and throw her off balance. She countered every one with precision. When we finished, I walked up to her, both of us sweating profusely, and bowed which she returned and then gave her a kiss saying, "Well done. I believe you are ready for Steve."

After I took a short breather and got a sports drink, it was Kenz's turn next and try as I might, she blocked every move I put on her with the same precision that Kala had performed. I gave her a bow and told her, "Well done. You are ready as well. The two of you combined would be quite a handful against a lone attacker and could possibly take on two."

They both beamed at my complement then both launched at me taking me to the mat in surprise for a flurry of kisses and hugs.

"Thank you so much for teaching us how to defend ourselves and really for everything you have done for us." Kenz said.

"That goes double for me." Kala said.

"I can't believe I lucked into buying you guys lunch that day and how this has turned out." Before kissing them both again.

"Now let's get quick showers and have breakfast before running back to check out the house. Then we need to go over the paperwork that Rob sent so you can explain things to those applying for membership at the gym and maker space."

We started to head up stairs with me in the lead when Kala pulled my arm back and said, "Us first." Before they both wiggled their sweet butts past and ascended the stairs ahead of me while looking over their shoulders with a sultry smile.

"Damn, you two gals just love to tease and stir me up don't you?" More a statement than a question.

"You love it." Kenz said.

"Yeah, I do."

We got our showers and dressed then had breakfast before heading back to check the house progress.

The guy that was installing the cabinets was there taking some measurements and checking out the cabinet locations.

"Hey Steve, how are things going?" When he walked up to us.

"Hi Scott, good news. The cabinets will be delivered here Tuesday morning and I'll have the crew here just after lunch to start install."

"Super."

"Should be done by the end of the day on Thursday so everything else can be put in place after that."

"Great, I'll call Cody and let him know that he can deliver appliances and sink anytime starting Friday morning then."

"Can I come back and check this place out when it's all done?"

"Sure."

"This place is going to be so awesome."

"Thanks. We think so too."

"Who do you have with you, sisters, wife and her sister?"

"Girlfriends." Grinning.

"Whoa! Didn't expect that!"

"We get that a lot." Kala said.

"Steve Stamps, this is Makala and the other one is Makenz Jones. They go by Kala, spelled K. A. L. A. and Kenz spelled K. E. N. Z. Girls, this is Steve Stamps who is installing the cabinets I showed you a picture of."

"Pleased to meet you young ladies." Holding out his hand to shake.

"Nice meeting you Steve." Kala said shaking his hand.

"Likewise Steve." Kenz chimed in before shaking his hand. "We really like the looks of the cabinet pictures Scott showed us."

"Thanks, um Scott. Hope you don't mind but we made a slight change to the interior structure of the cabinets. My cabinet designer came up with a way to make them sturdier and allow more storage space. Here is a picture of the new design." Holding up his phone for me to look at.

"Interesting. I've not seen a cabinet with the interior structure like that."

"Yeah, adds 20 percent more strength and almost 4 percent more space at no extra cost."

"Wow, can't wait to see them installed. Have you thought about patenting it?"

"Really? Hadn't thought about that."

"If no one else has come up with it and it's as good as you say, then it may be worth a good bit."

"How do you go about it?"

"I have a patent in the works and could walk you through it. Requires you getting a patent lawyer and submitting a design with documentation and a patent search to make sure it's not already been done. Let's get them installed and let me look them over and then talk about it."

"Wow, sounds good."

"Say, I have some more apartments being built in Fairfield. I'm not wild about the cabinets in the existing buildings along with the supplier screwing up my order delaying our being able to rent. Would you be interested in taking a look in the next day or two or even today and maybe getting me a quote? I still have time to cancel the order by next Friday if it would work out."

"I have time now if you want."

"Sure. I'm planning on working on final grading today but can put it off a couple of hours."

"Let's go then." Leading us out the door.

"Um, Scott, Kenz and I will head that way later. We have a few things to do here if you don't mind."

"Not at all. Do I need to drive you up Steve?"

"We can take mine or yours. It doesn't matter."

"Follow us to the house then and I'll drive."

We got to the house and I told the girls bye as Steve got his measuring tools and sketchbook.

----------------------------------------

Steve and I got the measurements for the new apartments done with a promise to call me tomorrow with a preliminary quote and we headed back to my place and I headed out with the small tractor with it's bucket and box grader to work on the final grading at the new place.

The girls got back from helping their mother and Grams just before supper bringing a pizza for supper.

I had about a three and a half hours of work to be ready for seeding grass in the morning then when that was done, I had a guy coming to blow chopped straw to help with holding moisture until the grass got established.

I had gotten with the Ag teacher at the local school who was teaching a horticulture class and given him the layout of the house and areas to be landscaped. I made arrangements for the students to work in teams of three to come up with a design for the landscape and they were due to come past in the morning to present their designs for us to decide which one or ones we wanted to incorporate for the house. I was giving a prize to the winning design of a scholarship and some money prizes for second and third choice along with a thousand dollars to the Ag program along with buying many of the plants from them for the fall and spring planting.

After supper, the girls and I headed back to the new house and we finished the grading with the tractor and they did some work with the garden rakes in the few spots that I was unable to get to. I took time to show each of them how to run the small tractor letting them both work the bucket and the box grader.

I then dropped the box grader and went back to the farm and got a small section of a field harrow to run over the graded area to prep the seed bed. By the time we were done it was getting late so we headed home to clean up and hit the sack.

All three of us was too wiped out to play around this evening and were all three soon asleep on the couch and recliner in the living room. I woke up about 11:30 and shook the girls awake so we could all head to bed.

We were all out till morning and got up so we could get a run in and then breakfast before me heading to town for the grass seed mix that I had ordered.

After getting back from town, the girls and I headed back with the seed and the seed sower. They helped me keep the sower filled so we had the yard seeded by around ten o'clock and I let them take turns running the harrow over the seeded yard to work the seed into the dirt before hooking the homemade roller that dad had fabricated from an old coal mine conveyor belt roller to the mower to pack the seed into the dirt not only to help keep the birds from eating it but to also make sure the seed made good contact with the soil for germination. The Ag teacher and students pulled in about 10:30 with their designs for the landscaping and after looking them over we decided on a combination of two of them for the house and another for around the outside shed. 'Guess I'm going to spring for more than one scholarship good thing I hadn't specified an amount.'

We finished just before lunch and went back to grab something to eat. Terry was due at one o'clock with his straw chopper and a couple of big bales of straw to grind and shoot over the yard area.

While finishing lunch, Steve called and offered me a deal on the apartment cabinets that I couldn't pass up. I call the other cabinet supplier and canceled the order. Steve said that he had an order put on hold and could start on the cabinets first thing Monday and could start delivery the following Monday with the first two apartments worth.

Once the yard was strawed, I got out a couple of garden hoses and hooked up the two traveling sprayers that we had at the farm to wet things down. This would be done everyday until the rye grass seed that was in the mix sprouted to help get some cover before winter unless it rained.

We had everything done by 4:00 so we went back to the house.

"Would you two like to head to Mt Vernon to go out to eat and see a movie?" I asked.

"That sounds like fun." they both said at the same time.

"It's been a while since we went out on a date." I said.

We got cleaned up and headed to Mt. Vernon to supper and try and find a movie to see.

----------------------------------------

We got back home about 10:30 that evening and headed to bed for the night. It had been another long day.

I woke up Sunday morning with Kala going after another cum-shake not taking long to bring me off filling her mouth with my load.

She crawled from under the sheets to snuggle on my chest as I stroked her hair.

"Morning sweetheart. Did you enjoy your morning snack."

"Um Hm. I always do. Kenz's going to be pissed she missed out though."

"Missed out on what?" From my other side.

"Kala beat you to the morning snack." I said.

"Really? So not fair."

"We're back even again." Kala smirked.

"Oh, it's on." Joining her sister snuggling to me.

'Wonder what this is going to entail.' I thought to myself chuckling.

"So, what are your girls' plans for the day besides testing for your belts?" I asked.

"Besides keeping you fucked out?" Kenz asked grinning.

"It's gonna be one of those days huh?"

"Relax, I won't be too hard on you."

"Right, you will just try and keep me hard all day."

"Girl's gotta have fun while she can." Kenz quipped.

"You two sure keep things lively."

"You wouldn't have us any other way." Kala piped up.

"Oh, I don't know. I like to have you both lots of ways. On your hands and knees, on your backs, rolled up in a ball, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, bent over a table...."

"Don't forget on our knees." Kenz piped in as she reached down taking my cock in hand and stroking me.

I was starting to stir again.

"Mmmm. Care to let me go for a ride this morning babe?" Kenz asked.