My New Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Guy gets magically transformed into a women.
937 words
3.55
13.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Change

I remember the day like it was yesterday. It was a warm summer day and I had just finished a hike in a nearby forest. Now at this time, I was a 27-year-old male not skinny or fit but also not fat, just an average guy nothing special. When I got home and noticed my roommate Dennis wasn't home and decided to take advantage of the alone time to watch some porn. After flipping through a few I finally stopped on a lesbian video I had watched 100 times before but it worked and soon my dick was rock hard and masturbating. Right before I was going to cum I got a text from an old friend Jess. Now me and Jess used to be close but over time and in relationships, we drew apart. The text asked if I wanted to come over and catch up. She had broken up with her ex and had a new roommate and wanted to host a game night. I quickly responded that I would love to and when trading details about the evening and her location, I eagerly got ready to head over.

About an hour later I am pulled into her driveway and Jess meets me at the door now Jess is a beautiful woman 25 years old brunette 5'10" with perky c-cup breasts and a nice round ass. She invites me in and introduces me to her new roommate, a sexy 5-foot blonde with a body of a gymnast named Allison. So as the night moved on we had a lovely dinner and played some games. But as the night progressed I started to notice that things were off. First a lot of stuff that belonged to her ex John was still out on display. Also when I walked past the spare room I would have thought was Allison's room it was still done up as an office. I thought that maybe Jess and Allison were more than roommates so when I went back into the living room to my surprise I found Allison asleep on the couch after being wide awake 2 mins ago. I also notice that Jess is not in the room as I turn to go find her. I start to feel dizzy and blackout on the couch next to Allison.

After some time I came to with help from a cold breeze across my body as I go to move I quickly realize I am tied to something. After a min or two I finally realize I was strapped to a BDSM cross in a dimly lit basement completely naked. Before I had a chance to do anything or panic a sharp pain started in my chest and what seem like seconds might have been an hour as I watched in horror as my nipples became more feminine and I started to grow into breasts first A cups then B, C stopping somewhere around a D Cup. In a panic, I try to look at my penis and what was a mighty 7 inches is now nothing more than an inch. Throughout not sure how long and many sharp pains my body slowly shifted first it was boobs then my penis retreated into my body leaving a hairless innie pussy in its place then my hair started to grow from a short brown buzz cut to a flowing red hair just past my shoulders. Eventually, the 6-foot average-built guy was no more, and in his place was this 5-foot petite redhead with big boobs. At this point, I was exhausted and passed out in a new body strapped to cross.

After a bit a splash of water hits my face and I let out a scream and then I near my new beautiful feminine voice. What I thought was a dream was no dream and I was now a female. As I start to look for a way out of this device I hear Jess say how cute I am as I look up I see Jess in sexy lace lingerie looking at me. She starts to say how well her potion work before starting to feel me up. Before I could try to argue or say anything I start to get a wet feeling in shock I was starting to get turned on. I fought through the new feeling and demanded to know why she did this to me and how. She laughed and told me that she had been experimenting with some old magic normally I would call bullshit but then again not too long ago I was a guy.

Then it clicked all the stuff upstairs. I asked Jess if Allison was John. To which she replied yes at one point but she messed up the spell and she no longer knows she was he in fact to Allison she was female since day one. Before I could speak she told me that her spell not only changes the user's body to be 100% the other gender but it changes history and that to everyone from family, friends, or whoever the male version of me never existed. And that I was always female. She then pulled out her phone and showed me my mom's Facebook with a family photo of my parents, sister, brother, and this redhead I had become. In horror, I demanded to be changed back to which Jess laughed. Why would I do that besides even if I wanted to I can't. It was at this point I realized she wasn't lying and that I was trapped as this girl for life.